Chapter 1 — The Titanic
105 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of the ocean ,a luxury cruise ship was sailing fast on the surface of the ocean braving the winds and waves.

On the deck of the cruise ship , A ship young man appeared on the deck with a fain flashing of the light.

"I where the f**k am I "

Looking at the cruise ship, the endless sea ahead and the two people the bow.

Arthur Curry couldn't help of think of what happened 

He was surprise he was just coming from the grocery store, Upon entering into his apartment he found himself here with no way back.

But then again the scene look as if he has seen it before, it was because of the two people he was seeing , because he wasn't wearing his glasses .he couldn't see there facial features of the two people ,but knew who they were because of the ship he is on and the ocean.

The wind blowing in the ocean Arthur couldn't hearing what they were saying, he just noticed they started moving closer to each other. The man took the woman's hand and move to the railing and kiss her 

Wait a minute! What the f**k this ship is the Titanic , I was wondering why this ship looks familiar.

Am in deep shit!

So I the world am in now is the world of the movie Titanic, and I am on the ship that was told will not sink ,only for it to hit an iceberg on its first voyage and sank.

I just transmigrated to another world only for me to die.

How do I get myself out this terrible situation am in ,if I don't find a solution to this problem quick am going to die 

I recall that plot of the movie that Rose and Jack were making love and after six hours the ship sank .

What a typical way of showing love ,only for Jack to die before the love could grow .

Arthur has no interest the tragic and beautiful love of both Rose and Jack. What was on his mind is how he is got to save himself.

Should I tell the captain of this ship that this ship will soon sink by hitting an iceberg ? 

The Captain might not believe me thinking that crazy.

What more is that I have no identity of which I cann use to identify myself on ship and I am pennyless and I have no one to help me in ship.

 I would be arrested on the spot before I could get a chance to talk to the captain. Lock away in a room for questioning to which I have no answers to some of them .

Also if it's caught the consequence will be me sinking with this ship when it hit the iceberg, turning and the people in this ship fish food .

What do I do ?

What do I do ?

Arthur scratched his head anxiously trying to find to find solution to his situation, and that was untill he set his eyes on a Life boat

I might have a chance of surviving ,if I make use of that lifeboat .

Taking the life boat right now and escaping might seem to impossible because I will exposing myself.

Wait a minute , if I escape now how am going to survive with no food in the open sea I guess am going to make do with just the fishes provided by mother nature in the ocean, that way I might survive long until I get to land.

Now that Arthur has found a way to save his life , what is left is how will he get close to the ship when are less people on the deck.

 I think about maybe I should leave a message for the in this ship so they can save themselves, this is all I can do with my current ability .

By the way, people get toss into where Gaven some kind cheat which they use according the novels of I my world ,how come I don't have any,I guess am part of the unlucky ones with no abilities or cheat those who use of what is available to them.

How am I going to survive in world in future with no cheat or ability I will think of that when I get myself out the sea .

Oh ! Those love birds are leaving the deck thought they were going to make out here in open. I will wait now and and make my move when the ship hit the Iceberg.

"The cool wind blows gently untill it get into Arthur body's too shake because he was only wearing a t-shirt and shorts. As it was getting late the temperature of the atmosphere in the open sea began to drop ,the light on came on and the number of people on the deck began to decrease.

Arthur then cautiously climbed up to the top of the ship along where he found some clothes to keep himself warm and then steered at the life boat ahead to get himself for when the ship begin to sink he Will be able to the life boat quick .

While steering at the life boat , Arthur found a bucket of paint and a brush used in painting the ship .

Seeing that there is no-one around he took the brush and deep it into the paint and began to write on the deck of the ship that "this ship will hit an iceberg you continue on this course ."

"Will anyone see this message"

"Will they take it seriously after seeing this message#.

"Will they take the corresponding action?"

This are questions that I have no answers to , only if they listen me through this message will we arrive safe at our destination ,if not they are on their own.

Seeing that there is no one around Arthur move to the Life boat, up on getting there he move into the life boat and tied a rope to his waist and tied a slip knot and himself with the life boat with canvas. He did everything that needed to be done all the rest was left to his fate he will or will not survive.

After a while , some of the Crew members of the ship was patrolling saw found the message left by Arthur, one of went to the captain's cabin to call him to come see the words on the deck of the ship . When he arrived and saw the words one crew members who was with the ask the captain whether they should change the course on ship since the words were saying that if they continue on this course they will hit an iceberg.

 "Don't pay attention to this words on the floor ,no need to change the court of the ship says the captain. I have 26 years of life experience on sea, you think I will fall for a childish prank like this, even if we encounter an iceberg the course I plotted will take us safely to our destination.

The captain was feeling confident in the judgement he has made, thinking that someone was pulling a prank on them.

But what the captain didn't know was that his overconfident in his life experience would lead to the death of many people on ship.

The Captain told on of the crew members to wipe off the paint on the floor, because if anyone saw the words it might cause everyone on board to panic, and ask the others to find the person who wrote words on the deck.

With that Arthur's effort to save everyone on board the ship by passing a message to the captain and crew members of ship went down the drain.

 Everyone among the crew began to for anyone who looks suspicious on board the ship but found no one .

Main while , Arthur who was in life boat was waiting patiently for start of the plot. That's if the captain change the course of the ship which make everyone to have a chance of survival. What a pity it seems that captain still insist on continuing of the course that will the people in ship to death, I tried my best it seems that their deaths is an unavoidable course of action.

After a while, Arthur heard sound of the alarm bell ringing which signal the start of the plot.

Knowing happens next , Arthur held the life boat tightly with both hands .

The members and the captain have seen the iceberg ahead, which was the reason why they were ringy the alarm bell.

"An iceberg has appeared right in right in front of us just like the word we found written on the deck!" Say one of the crew members.

"Quick turn the rudder to the right " says the captain who was the reason why everyone in this situation ,had he not disregard the words they found on deck.

"Turn it fast will you "

"Sir am turning it !am turning it!

"Now close the damper "

"Steady steady"

"Now quick turn the ship to the starboard side!"

The captain tries to prevent the collision of the iceberg and the ship , but it was too late when he reacted , he couldn't turn the ship around has much thought he could because of the speed of the ship.

"Everyone brace yourself for impact".

Booooom!

The hullof the ship hit the iceberg ,the right of the hull of the ship was tore up by the iceberg.

Woommshhhhh!!

The sea water rush into the ship through the hole in the hull, Ship began to tilt to the other side because of the water in it .

Arthur swayed right and left in the life boat,if not he had tried a rope to his waist he would have thrown out of the life boat. 

The captain promptly ordered the closure of the water proof door to the water from entering into the ship, which of course stabilized the ship but for only a period of time , but it is only a matter of time before the ship sank.

5