Chapter 20 – An Announcement
3.4k 7 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I am bored again…” I muttered to myself as I looked at the starry sky from the top of Tokyo Tower. Well, not starry as I couldn’t see any star in the middle of the city, but you knew what I meant.

It was already 11 PM, most of the lights had already been turned off, and the Tokyo Tower had been closed for entry.

I spent my afternoon at home, looking at videos on MeTube. Titan had yet to return, but it sent a message through RINE to my phone saying that it would return tomorrow from an unknown number. I knew it was Titan because it also sent a selfie alongside the RINE.

“No Beast, no trouble. Why is my life so empty even after becoming a Magical Girl?”

I was in my Sexy Asa form with long purple hair and moved my legs back and forth because I was bored. Japan was too peaceful for some reason. I even saw some thread about Beast’s attack overseas on the forum. There would always be an attack almost every day.

“Is it because Japan is a small country? No, no. Maybe it’s because the Magical Girl in Japan is too diligent. Hahaha.”

Somehow, I couldn’t hold my laugh, thinking about how diligent people in Japan were. Not only was this country small, but the population of Magical Girls was also more than enough to deal with the Beast.

“The forum was quiet earlier because the residents were still sleeping. But now, those nocturnal nerds should be alive again. Let’s check it once more before trying to jump from Tokyo Tower.”

As I thought, the forum was really active. Those nocturnals were crazy bastards who never slept at night, after all.

Threads popped up one after another in seconds. Now I understand why Aru was so busy last night. She didn’t give me an answer yet about whether she wants to get involved with that case or not.

And, yeah…

“Nothing interesting. The topic still revolves around the idol group that was created to find a Magical Girl. Well, there is no way sensitive information would be able to pass Aru’s verification now that I know she needs to accept them manually.”

That girl must be busy, but I would love it if she depended on me a little.

Ring~ Ring~

Talking about Aru, my phone rang, and the screen changed to show who had called me. I saved Aru’s name as Professor, and the one written on the screen was exactly that.

“Oh, she finally decided.” I grinned and answered the call. “Hello~ Did you miss me already, Aru?”

[Yeah. Come to my house right now.]

“Okie dokie~” I stood up and transformed into Arsy. My voice became higher, and I continued. “I will arrive in five minutes, Aru. I am still sitting on the Tokyo Tower right now.”

Then I flew toward Akihabara where CCC, Aru’s house was located. I flew at my top speed; it might be even faster than a plane. The five minutes I talked about earlier could easily be reduced to three minutes.

A Mana barrier shielded my body, so I didn’t feel the wind that came from the front. In this state, I could talk to Aru on the phone with no problem.

[That’s quite a change of voice. Did you just transform? Hey! Come to think of it. You promised me to show your transformation!]

“Hahaha, I will do it later, okay? Revise the five minutes. I am about to arrive.”

[… Could it be that you're quite a monster? No Magical Girls could fly from Tokyo Tower to my house in just a minute.]

“I am special, Aru. Just settle it at that, okay? I am different from most Magical Girls.”

[Yeah, I understand that. You are degenerate. Of course, you are different.]

I could hear her chuckle from the other side. This girl… Should I punish her a little? I mean, she was actually quite cute and in my strike zone, but I didn’t want to ruin my friendship with her, so I held back.

But now that I was a Magical Girl wouldn’t she be happy to do this and that with me?

Alright, after hearing what she said, I will try to seduce her.

“Indeed, I am a degenerate. You better prepare yourself.” I said and ended the call, leaving her hanging.

“We are both degenerates. What did she mean by me being the only degenerate? Oh, she didn’t say that, but it doesn’t matter. Cheeky girls need to be punished.” I licked my lips and concentrated on flying.

***

“I am here!”

In the end, it only took four minutes to reach Aru’s house. I entered her room after transforming back to Sexy Asa. I meant I shouldn’t call it Sexy Asa anymore. I should just say this was my new look.

Yes, I will do that. Many students change their looks and style in Summer break, so it won’t be strange if I do that too.

“You’re really here in under five minutes… Well, just sit on the bed for now. I need to deal with some urgent things first.”

Aru greeted me tiredly and sat on his chair again, resuming her work in front of her computer. She wore the white lab coat and blue turtleneck sweater without any lower wear. Her eyes were focused on the monitor’s screen, and her glasses reflected the light from it.

I sat on the bed quietly and watched Aru working hard to make the forum comfortable. I was thirsty, so I took out a can of orange juice from my inventory and opened it.

Clank! Gulp gulp!

“Puha! This is the best!”

Even with my loud voice, Aru’s attention didn’t even waver. She kept moving her hands over the keyboard, but then, she suddenly stopped.

“Huh? Wait wait, what is this?” She sounded panicked mixed with excitement, and then she turned her chair around. “Hey, Asa. Look at this!”

“What?”

“Come on! This is juicy news!” Aru exclaimed excitedly as she pulled my arm. The juice in my hand fell to the ground and made a mess everywhere.

“You just made your floor wet with juice from that.” I retorted as I went to her side, leaning over her shoulder to see the monitor clearly. Our faces were close to each other, and I could smell some girly scent from her thin neck.

It’s a different smile from Haruhi’s, but still good. I thought before I was brought back by Aru’s voice.

“That doesn’t matter right now! Look at this one. A new thread posted a poster about Magical Diva Girls’ performance this Saturday. You will surely be interested in this.”

“Magical Diva Girls? They posted a poster on a thread? Is it legit?”

“I think it is legit. Because there is a picture accompanying the poster. Look.”

I looked at the monitor as Aru opened the thread. She clicked on the poster image and enlarged it so I could read it easier.

The poster was about a live performance this Saturday. Instead of being held in the usual underground venue, it was going to be held in Shibuya on a truck. The exact location was Shibuya crossing, where a lot of people gathered.

On the poster was also written that they had an important announcement. To further make the poster believable, they also posted a picture of their members posing with the caption ‘We wait for you!’ right at the lower side of the poster.

“Announcement.” I repeated a part that caught my attention. “Interesting.”

This announcement might be related to the rumor about them being created by a Giant. There was a chance that they would announce the member chosen to be a Magical Girl and make a contract after the show.

I hope Diva got chosen. That girl deserves it.

Apparently, Aru also had the same guess as me.

“Right? This is a chance to watch a Giant making a contract with a girl. It’s a rare moment!”

She looked excited, and her lips curled up into a degenerate grin.

“Asa, I decided. I will get involved with this. This looks really interesting. The hidden conflict that you mentioned this morning is also related to them, right? I can feel a bloodbath coming up!”

“Glad to have you on board, Aru. There is one thing I need to show you then.”

“Hm, what is it?” She turned to me curiously. She was in a good mood, so I took this chance to surprise her by transforming into Arsy right beside her.

Her eyes widened a little as she saw me shrink a little, becoming a short girl with the same height as hers. She even kicked the ground, making her chair roll over to the other side of the wall due, to her surprise.

“Y-Y…” She pointed at me. “That’s cool!” And she jumped from her chair toward the closed beside the table. She opened it and took out a camera from it.

“I can take a picture, right? I can, right?” She breathed roughly like a degenerate pervert. I didn’t really hate that, though.

“Of course, you can. But I need something in exchange.”

Because she requested something, surely I would claim my reward too. My desire had been freed whenever I was in this form. Holding back was gone from my dictionary.

And Aru was similar to me. She quickly nodded without hearing what kind of thing I wanted in exchange for a photoshoot.

“Ask me anything. But I will have you pose until I am satisfied!”

“Deal!” I exclaimed and summoned my cane. My image as a military commander shouldn’t be broken yet, so I posed with my beloved cane. “Take as many pictures as you want!”

Aru began to take my pictures from every angle, asking me to pose like this and that without realizing my true intention.

I am looking forward to the reward~

But then, I also didn’t realize her true intention behind this photoshoot.

Author Here~

6 Advanced chapters (For this series) available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

I have some illustrations of Arsy, Asa, Diva, Magiya Blaze that I posted on Patreon too!

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/G24qyWdBXs

123