Chapter 22 – Screwing Around**
4.6k 9 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: NSFW! The first part only, you can skip to second part!

I will give ** for NSFW

Anyway... kill me. This is my first yuri NSFW, don't expect too much...

***

“Ahn~ Asa… Ah! Right there!”

If you were wondering how I punished Aru, then the answer was simple.

“Hahaha, not there! P-Please no!”

I bound her arms above her head, tickled her entire body, and teased her clitoris.

“Fufufu, which one do you like the most? A tickle attack or a gentle rub against your lower lips?” I whispered into her ear, licking it.

Aru couldn’t move her body, giving me free rein on whatever I did. She was also ready to do everything all the way to me, but I was punishing a cheeky girl right now, not rewarding her. So I only teased her enough so she would feel pleasure but still understand her position.

“Ah! You are a tease! You know I want you to tou– Ahahaha! Stop! Stop! Not my armpit!”

Before she finished her sentence, my tongue had found its way toward her smooth and fair armpit, licking her right there. It was a bit salty from accumulated sweat, but this was Aru’s taste, so I didn’t really mind it.

Rather than that…

Is this her weak point?

I unexpectedly found Aru’s weak point. She wasn’t laughing that loud when I tickled her hips and thighs or licked her ear. But she had the biggest reaction when I licked her armpit.

Fufufu, so my friend is weak against tickles. How precious.

I backed away a little as I licked my lips. Aru was still bound under me, and I pinned her down so she couldn’t move away. Her eyes were teary due to her laughing too much. The place between her crotch was also wet for whatever reason. Well, I knew the reason, but I wouldn’t say it.

“Asa… please… I beg you… I was about to come every time, but you always stopped right before it! Please let me cum!” Aru begged with teary eyes, which roused my sadistic instinct.

Yes, I purposely stopped every time I felt her body jolt a little. It was her punishment for acting cheeky, and I also wanted her to beg me. It also helped me to discover my hidden self.

Who knows, I will enjoy it this much. Aru isn’t even a Magical Girl, but I still love her because she’s such a cute friend!

“Beg me more, Aru. Then I will help you.” I said in a playful tone as I leaned closer to her face, caressing her cheek. Her glasses slid off her face, so I fixed them while I was at it.

“Uggghh… Don’t be a tease, and help me cum! I can’t hold it anymore, Asa! Please, I beg you!”

“Alright. To reward such a cheeky girl, then I will help you.”

“Hmph!”

I kissed her as my hand went under her sweater, pinching her clit.

“Ahn! Hmnnn! Aswa~ Mwowe!

Aru began to beg me with a muffled voice and moaned between her words. It seemed like she enjoyed it, so I tried inserting one finger inside her lower lips. It invited an interesting reaction from Aru.

“Hnn!”

Her back arched, and I ended our lips at that time, then she moaned loudly.

“C-cumming!”

She squirted with great intensity, wetting the bed and making a mess of her sweater. I watched it all with a smile and brought my wet finger to my mouth, licking it.

“Thanks for the meal~” I said.

***

Aru sat on the bed in her new black sweater after she finished showering. For the record, I cleaned the bed with my Water Gun Magic Item.

For the record, Aru looked down, covered her face with her hands, and muttered.

“Kill me…”

Well, I couldn’t blame her for being embarrassed.

I had transformed back to my normal form – the new one with long purple hair – and sat beside Aru in a great mood.

“That was fun~”

“That was horrible… I went ahead and begged my friend to allow me to cum. Kill me… I want to be buried.”

“Don’t say that, Aru. I know you enjoyed that.” I patted her head, making her turn at me with a rather unusual expression. Her face fell, and she looked at me in disbelief.

“Aren’t you the one who enjoyed that the most? You even teased me that far! Ugghh… I got embarrassed just thinking about that. What have I done?!” Aru’s face flushed red as she ruffled her hair.

“Hahaha, well, let’s just say we went too far and screwed around. Sometimes that happens.” I leaned against my hands and looked at the neon-colored ceiling.

“That never happens between two normal friends.” Aru retorted as she let out a sigh. It seemed like she calmed down a bit.

However, there was something wrong with her statement. So I called out to her, “Hey, Aru.”

“What?” She responded shortly.

“Do you think we are normal friends? Or rather, are we even normal girls? We loved Magical Girls so much that we screwed around at night while thinking about them, imagining them. I will ask once again, do you think we are normal girls?”

“When you put it like that, I don’t think we are normal. Hahaha…” Aru let out a dry laugh.

“See? Let’s just say we are screwing around. Me, a Magical Girl. And you, the one who wants to be punished by a Magical Girl. Okay?”

“You’re so hopeless. But I can’t say no, so I will just think of it like that. We were just screwing around. I was just screwing around with a Magical Girl, who coincidentally is also my friend.”

“That’s how it is!” I exclaimed as I stood up, looking at Aru. “Well, I need to return to my home now. It’s almost morning. I need to prepare for Saturday, and my furball will return tomorrow… No, today. So I need to be there for my furball.”

I changed my last sentence when I noticed the clock had already hit 2 AM.

We were talking and screwing around for a long time, didn’t we? I didn’t even realize it.

Aru looked at me and nodded. “Alright. I will visit you on Saturday. Let’s watch the concert at Shibuya together.”

“Un. See you on Saturday, Aru.” I waved my hand as I walked toward the exit.

“Yeah, see you on Saturday, Asa. That was… actually fun.”

“Fufufu, I know you will like it. Bye!” Saying my farewell, I exited the room and went downstairs.

CCC was already closed, and almost all stores in Akihabara were closed too. The light from the store had been turned off, so the atmosphere was a bit chilly and eerie.

Raising my head, I looked at the sky and muttered. “The last train has departed already. Let’s just fly then.”

I transformed into Arsy and flew toward my home. My transformation was nothing special. It had no gaudy effect like when usual Magical Girls transformed. My body and clothes were just covered in a purple haze, and my appearance changed in less than a second. It was practical but a bit plain.

The night sky was beautiful when I looked at it from above. My lips curled up, remembering the fun that I did with Aru.

“I have a lot of fun with her. If possible, I want to live with her.” I muttered. It was one of my wishes to get out of my house. But it was not possible yet due to my monetary situation. “I hope some Beasts appear. A lot of them, if possible, so I can get a lot of money and rent a house or an apartment.”

There was also an option of living in a dorm on Yamato, but that would limit my freedom and fun. I didn’t know a lot about it, but for sure, they had a rather strict rule. As proof, I didn’t even meet another Magical Girl except for Magiya Blaze outside of that artificial island.

For example, I wouldn’t be able to watch the concert on Saturday if I lived in the dorm.

Speaking of the concert…

“I am looking forward to meeting Diva again~ Her voice is so soothing that it helps me calm myself down.”

126