Chapter 26 – Title Below the Chapter
2.6k 18 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The concert started quiet, but the people started chanting their group’s name after realizing that their songs were actually a banger.

Of course, I also joined the crowd with Aru.

“Diva girls! Diva girls! Diva girls!”

“Thank you, everyone! This is the first time we have gained a large audience!”

Utahime, as the lead singer, greeted the audience with an energetic voice. Her face was glistening in sweat after singing and dancing for so long, and so were the other members.

“And so before we continue, we have a single… No, two announcements!” She raised her hands, making a V sign.

“Yeay!” I raised my hand in excitement. This was the moment that we had been waiting for. Even though I already knew about it, it was still exciting!

“Wohooo!” The other people also cheered. Whether they knew the announcement or not, they joined the excitement nonetheless.

The three members, that I didn’t bother to remember the name of, stepped back with bitter expressions. Maybe they were sad because they weren’t chosen as a Magical Girl.

“Umm, the announcement is about me, Utahime, and one of our members, Diva!” Utahime cheerfully gestured her hand toward Diva, and the said cutie waved her hand at the crowd with a shy expression.

“I am Diva. Nice to meet you.” She introduced herself with her soft voice.

“Kyaaa! Diva!” I was already in fangirl mode, so I shouted her name loudly. She noticed her voice and looked over, but she didn’t seem to recognize me because of my changed appearance. She only smiled sweetly.

“It appears that our Diva here has an energetic fan, fufufu.” Utahima chuckled. “Alright, let’s just announce this and sing again, shall we? How about we say it at the same time?”

“Un. We can do that.” Diva replied. “But, we need to tell them about our group first!”

“Oh, right! Let me tell you about Magical Diva Girls first and why our group was created! It will be a bit boring, but I hope you listen to us!” Utahime said, and then she began to explain why Magical Diva Girls was created.

The people on the forum were really terrifying. Utahime’s story was lined up with their assumption.

It was at that moment I felt something else. Two new Mana reactions appeared on the side. One of them belonged to a normal Giant. It was similar to Titan’s reaction, but smaller. But one of them…

“Titan,” I called out to the cat, and it nodded. My fangirl mode was immediately gone. This situation was more interesting than I thought. “Take Aru somewhere away,” I ordered.

“Yeah. Good luck. I will do my best to create a barrier.” Titan answered. “Girl, let’s go. This area will get dangerous soon.” It tapped against Aru’s flat chest. That damned pervert cat! That flat chest was mine!

“Huh?” Aru couldn’t understand what had happened. But her expression turned serious as she looked at me. “Don’t do anything dangerous, Asa. I will get mad if you are injured.”

“Don’t worry about me.” I waved my hand playfully. “I am the strongest. Nothing will be able to injure me.”

Aru smiled a little before running away. I loved smart girls like her. She knew it wasn’t the ideal time to ask for an explanation, so she ran away obediently first.

After Aru fled from this place, Utahime’s explanation was already over.

“Alright, Diva. Let’s count it down from three! Then we will do it at the same time!”

“Yes, Utahime!”

I felt the Mana reaction from Haruhi and another girl moved away. Did they try to find a hidden place to transform? So they did feel this Mana that was similar to a Beast more than a Giant? But they didn’t know what it really was.

They will only suffer if they come unprepared.

The countdown started.

“Three!”

And the new Mana reactions I felt went to the stage from the side.

“Two!”

Then they went on stage. One of them looked like a rabbit plushie, while one of them looked like a green snake. Of course, the two of them were flying, and they floated beside the girls.

The crowd cheered, and the countdown reached one.

“One!”

“Transform!”

Both girls shouted at the same time as wands appeared in their hands. A blinding light came from their bodies, and they reappeared wearing genuine Magical Girls’ costumes.

Diva became cuter as her wavy blonde hair fluttered in the sky. Her white costume with a blue accent looked really good on her.

While Utahime was… exactly what I had imagined.

Aha! There you are, the little destroyer. I grinned as I looked at Utahime. Right, she was the girl captured in that shaky 6 seconds video. But it’s strange.

I said earlier that I felt a Mana reaction similar to a Beast, dark and muddy. I expected it belonged to the snake-like Giant beside Utahime, but…

Why does the reaction come from the bunny beside Diva?!

Then, it happened. They introduced themselves.

“I, Utahime, have become a Magical Girl. Magiya Terra is my name!”

“And I, Diva,…”

Shit! No!

Diva raised her wand, and the rabbit-like Giant floated slowly in front of it with a crazy smile. Mana began gathering at the tip of her wand as her expression turned slightly sad.

“Don’t do it!” I shouted loudly.

I quickly reached my hand out to the stage, trying to stop her, but it was too late.

“…am an Evil Magical Girl.”

A musical note was shot from the tip of her wand, piercing the Giant’s body cleanly. As soon as the Giant was pierced, a Mana eruption happened.

“W-What happened!”

“Kyaa!”

Black and purple Mana created a whirlwind with Diva as the center. It engulfed her like a cocoon. The truck she was in toppled over alongside the members.

Utahime, who had transformed into Magiya Terra, managed to get out unscathed, but I couldn’t say so for the other members and the people around the truck.

“What happened?!” The new Magical Girl shouted. She tried her best to stand her ground and tried to look for her Giant patron, but the said snake was nowhere to be seen.

The wind was so strong that they were pushed away. Only I managed to stand on my feet in front of this Mana tornado. The other people were knocked out because they failed to resist this immense Mana pressure.

Because of the torrent of Mana, I failed to detect the two Mana reactions belonging to Magical Girls from above. The two of them had grim expressions as the red-haired girl panicked.

“What actually happened?!”

All of them asked what had happened again and again. It made me tired.

“Isn’t it obvious?” I said lightly, and they finally noticed my presence.

“Ars – Arisugawa!” Magiya Blaze called out my name and landed beside me. The other Magical Girl, Magiya Glacier, also landed at the same time. “Do you know what happened?!”

“Of course.” I nodded my head. My smile had disappeared from my face. “But I never thought Diva would be the one to do this. I certainly thought that bitch over there was the one who would do something like this.” I looked at Utahime, who stood a bit away from me. She couldn’t hear me at all.

“Then explain it to us! What’s happening?”

“It’s simple,” I replied, looking at Diva. It seemed like her transformation was over. The cocoon made from Mana began to crack from the bottom. 

First, it revealed Diva’s long legs, then it cracked further like an egg, revealing Diva’s new appearance.

“It’s the birth of the first Evil Magical Girl on Earth.” I continued.

She wore a black and purple backless dress with a frilly choker. On her head was a small tiara, and her wand that looked like a baton turned black.

The Mana around her was no longer warm and fuzzy. It felt like mud that tried to wash over us. To be honest, it was disgusting. I didn't want to feel it coming from the cutie that I liked.

Diva slowly opened her blue eyes. Her face was expressionless, and she turned to Utahime. Then she slowly turned her attention toward the three of us and grinned like a madman.

Her Mana moved and manifested behind her in the form of an evil-looking conductor with piano tiles’ arms. Manifestation was the skill that not all Magical Girls could do.

But because Diva was just transformed as an Evil Magical Girl and absorbed all of her Giant patron's Mana, she gained this ability temporarily. 

Even though it was temporary, no Magical Girls on Earth was able to stop her unless they could also Manifest their Mana.

She moved her hands, and the figure behind her imitated her movement. As if she declared something and Manifesting her Mana wasn't enough, she muttered a word.

“Territory.”

And the world around us got distorted.

Chapter 26 – The Birth of the First Evil Magical Girl

Author Here~

6 Advanced chapters (For this series) available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

I have some illustrations of Arsy, Asa, Diva, Magiya Blaze that I posted on Patreon too!

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/G24qyWdBXs

106