Chapter 45 – Different Path
1.7k 9 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Let’s meet the five who turned into Magical Girls yesterday. I already have them in a room where we can talk comfortably.”

“Yes. Please lead the way.”

Celes pushed open a door and walked down the hallway.

It had been a few hours since Arsy left, and I had talked about various things with Celes. To be honest? I didn’t understand where her confidence came from.

The Magical Girls in Magical Temple were indeed a bit stronger than average. But they all still fell short of even Magiya Glacier or that strict Hisako.

If I was to say it, they were weak. They only got stronger due to the incident three days ago. Even I got stronger than that; I was confident I could easily defeat Celes.

Defeating a Level 3 Beast alone? I looked at Celes walking in front of me in a certain direction. She looked confident when she mentioned that to me. But I wasn’t impressed. I could defeat even a Level 4 alone now if I did my best.

A few days ago, I would be impressed though, as defeating Level 3 Beast alone was an achievement itself. But… after seeing that…

One of Arsy’s pets can easily destroy Celes or this place if what I saw wasn’t a dream. Even the small one is as strong as a Level 7 or Level 8 Beast that appeared 3 years ago and was defeated by Commander Amamiya.

Not to mention the big one. I shuddered even at the thought of it. That girl even said it was only a small part of her power. Certainly, I didn’t want to know what she could do with her full power.

Then, Celes… I had thought of her as a crazy girl and didn’t take her seriously after she kicked Arsy out. That pervert must still be out there, planning something to get back at Celes. I knew that would be the case, knowing her personality.

I hated it. But I knew Arsy better than anyone.

The walk toward the room where the five newly turned Magical Girls waited was silent. I didn’t want to say something, and Celes didn’t seem to appreciate my presence enough to humor me.

Anyway, she suddenly stopped in front of a sliding door at the end of the hallway and turned to me.

“We’re already here. Please, Magiya Blaze. I would appreciate it if you could keep your question simple. Their condition is… not the best yet.”

“I understand.” I nodded.

Understandable. Shock must’ve gotten into them. Their condition wasn’t the best. I could understand that.

So when Celes opened the room and entered with me in tow, I looked at the five girls sitting around a long table in their Magical Girl costumes and greeted them with a friendly smile.

“Hello. I am Magiya Blaze.”

While Arsy wasn’t here, there was no reason for me to sit around. Commander Amamiya already said Arsy’s help was essential, so I believed in her. It was Celes’ mistake for kicking Arsy.

Still, that didn’t mean I would keep the information to myself. So I would get the information inside while I left the outside information to Arsy.

I need to do my best to solve this problem as soon as possible.

“I am looking forward to your cooperation.” I bowed slightly to show my respect to them.

***

“So?”

Inside a certain office on the top floor of Magical Girls’ School Raylight, a fat golden cat stared at a woman with braided hair who looked outside the window with a faint smile.

“You’re worried about them?” The cat continued.

“Don’t be a jest, Titan.” The woman turned around and closed her eyes. Her smile widened. “You know that I put utmost trust in them. Especially at Magiya Blaze. She reminded me a little of my past self, albeit a bit stiffer, hahaha.”

“Well, indeed. That girl can be so cute sometimes, but she won’t cooperate with Arsy. Looking back, you were really cheeky and mischievous back then.” Titan smirked as the woman pouted. “What? Didn’t you join that girl to trick Emerald many times, Vega?”

“Hnnn…” Vega grumbled. “I-I can’t deny that. I meant… I was thrown into a strange world, became a Magical Girl, and then someone invited me to have fun! Everything was new and interesting, so I betr– jumped side and had fun with her!”

“Excuses.” The furball denied as it jumped off the table. As it jumped, its body shone and slowly morphed into a human form. The light lit the room, and when it was gone, the cat was gone and replaced by a young boy with black hair and tanned skin.

He looked around 14 years old, wearing cream pants and a white shirt. His golden feline eyes looked at his body curiously as he spun around a little.

“Well, this is the best I can do right now. There is just not enough Mana in the atmosphere to turn into a mature human form.” He muttered.

“You look so cute like that, Titan. Fufufufu.” Vega chuckled, seeing the boy’s form of the strongest Giant.

“It’s not bad, I think. Anyway, thanks for sending Arsy.” Titan approached the seat in front of Vega’s desk and sat on it, jumping a little due to his height. “I think she will grow from this. Her perverted behavior might also be controlled if she realizes the fun of other things besides cute girls.”

“It’s not a problem, and you know that.” Vega turned around, facing her back against the window where a full moon was visible. “I did this favor for my savior too. If she found out that the person she thought of as a little sister became a pervert, then I wouldn’t know how to explain it to her.”

“If it’s her, then I think she will ask her to join her little group of fun. Kukukuku, I can imagine how those two will look good together.” A peal of evil laughter escaped the boy’s lips. Somehow, it really fitted his image to a T.

“You don’t want Earth to become a pervert paradise…” Vega’s eyes were blank, looking a distance away. “Well, I will trust her with this case. If she creates chaos because of some differences, I will not stop her. Because that will make the other Magical Girls understand something.”

“Ah, you want to use her influence to make your child grow,” Titan commented, nodding his head. “Just remember this isn’t Deepland, but Earth.”

“I know, Titan.”

“Then, that’s good.” He jumped off the chair and walked toward the exit. But at some point, he stopped and exclaimed. "Right, I forgot to tell you something.” He turned around, facing Vega.

“What is it?” She had already sat behind her desk and asked curiously. “Something important?”

“Yup.” Titan nodded and replied like the young boy he was. “They have made a move.”

Vega’s eyes narrowed dangerously when she heard that. “I see.” Was her short response. “Thank you for the heads up. I think I need to step in again this time.”

“That’s what I thought at first. But why don’t we sit down for now and leave that to Arsy? We must show them no mercy before giving them your mercy.”

“Well…” Vega seemed to hesitate but then nodded. “You’re right. Let’s plant fear first, so they understand how scary they are. I feel bad for Arsy, but… I don’t think she minds it?”

“She won’t.” He answered and walked to the exit again. “See you again, Vega.”

“Yes. See you again, Titan.”

Author Here~

8 Advanced chapters (For this series) available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

I have some illustrations of Arsy, Asa, Diva, Magiya Blaze that I posted on Patreon too!

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/G24qyWdBXs

83