Chapter 53 – Adult Way to Settle Thing
2.1k 8 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some time had passed since the Beasts attacked Kyoto and the Magical Girls fought to fend them off. They did pretty well, considering their power.

The biggest ape was still looking from behind with the rest of the ape-shaped Beasts. Those Beasts looked like they were having fun, watching the army of smaller Beasts and 5 Garmr marching on the Magical Girls.

Celes held on better than I thought. She could use a rather big Magic that was often called Small Tornado back in the game. It created a 1-meter diameter tornado to blow enemies away.

Unfortunately, she got tired after using it once, putting her at the same early-game level. Still good, but not good enough. She wouldn’t even get chosen to be the Center guardian in Deepland.

By the way, the Center was a building that supplied Magic Power to the barrier around the city in Deepland. It was an important building that kept Evil Magical Girls and Beasts away.

“Hey, Arsy… Isn’t it a bit boring?” Akari whined beside me as she stopped swinging her legs and turned to me. “It was fun at first, but it became boring fast as we didn’t do anything at all.”

I understood her feelings. I also began to feel bored doing nothing like this. Blaze’s illusion was also just standing in front of us like an eerie statue, doing nothing but staring at nothingness.

Still, we couldn’t make a move yet.

“Be patient, Umbra,” I said to her as I turned to her. I called her by her Magical Girl name as the camera was still rolling. One of the drones I used to Livestream approached where we were. This was about time I made my appearance online. “We will move after we receive confirmation.”

“From your friend?” She asked, to which I replied with a nod. “But when is it? It’s so boring I could die.” She pouted.

While I thought she was cute, I also became a bit impatient waiting. I wanted to let loose and show the world Arsy’s power. Cute little Arsy, who got kicked out by an arrogant Magical Girl who was now struggling to fend off Beasts’ attack.

“We will wait. It will not be for long.” I said once again to reassure her. “And no, it’s not from my friend. But rather from them.” Then I pointed at the government officials who rode a bike toward my direction, Kyoto Tower.

It seemed like their search for the balloons bore no fruit at all. That was natural, as there were no balloons in Kyoto. I only showed Akari’s illusion in the sky and only showed my small Dragon to Celes and Aquis.

They believed that Akari and I had spread 10 balloons and desperately tried to find them. But then, the Beasts suddenly ran amok! The Magical Girls went to stop them, leaving the search to the government officials!

And I believed those from the government had better heads than those young Magical Girls as they were adults. So when they couldn’t find the balloons, they had one thing left to try.

“Get up, Umbra. They are here.” I smirked under my mask while Akari jumped from the edge.

“Really?” She put her hand above the hole in her mask and looked down. “A man on a motorbike?”

A man wearing a suit and black sunglasses parked his bike near Kyoto Tower. He looked up at us and bowed his head slightly before he raised it again and said something. Even with my enhanced hearing, I couldn’t make out what he had said, but I could still read his lips.

He was asking whether we could come down and talk to him. I sensed no one else besides him in the area, so I raised my hand to make a confirmation sign. Fortunately, he brought binoculars so he could see my sign. He was thoroughly prepared, didn’t he?

“Let’s go, Umbra.” I patted Akari’s shoulder and began to float slightly. “We will have our share of fun now.” And I continued with a grin.

She immediately jumped around in happiness as she exclaimed, “Finally!”

We hovered in the air and slowly made our way down. Akari also made the illusion of Blaze following us from behind. We could make the illusion believable because I instructed her in a low voice. Don’t ever underestimate Blaze’s top fan! I know all her gait and how she would reply to questions!

Akari was also somehow a bit of a fan of Blaze, so she knew a little bit about how Blaze moved. She made the illusion frown in dissatisfaction as it followed us, the two terrorists, from behind. Well, we looked like a terrorist with our terror and such, so I would use that to call us for now.

Probably we would still be called that in the future, but who cares? We were just two girls trying to have fun while giving warnings to the masses.

Those fools in New York City dared to approach the balloons just because they were Magical Girls! Didn’t they know that they were the prime target? Ah, I guess they didn’t. They couldn’t really feel dangerous Mana reactions after all!

I even began to consider teaching those fools. That was a great idea. Maybe I should ask Commander Amamiya to create a special class for Magical Girls all around the world once a week where I would teach them about something. Umu! That sounds fun.

For now, though, I should focus on dealing with this government official. This would be the first time I talked directly to them.

As we hovered close to him, I began to put on my persona as the playful and cute terrorist who could threaten to destroy a whole city while acting cute.

“What do you want to talk about, Mister official?” I landed in front of him with Akari on my side.

Blaze’s illusion landed between us and the man, which somehow reassured the man. He nodded slightly to Blaze to show his thanks before turning to us once again.

“I’d like to make a proposal with you.”

I looked at the man with judging eyes. Due to his sunglasses, I couldn’t see his eyes well, but his voice was clear and without hesitation.

My observation said that he was desperate but tried to appear as calm as possible because there was Blaze in this place. But I knew that the government was shrewd, so I hid the drone that followed me behind the leaves to record our conversation.

“What is it, I wonder?” I put my hand on my chin, tilting my head a little. “I will at least hear it, as you’re more polite than the previous Magical Girls who approached me.”

“I am thankful for that.” The man nodded. ”And as time isn’t on our side, I will say it directly.” He looked serious as he bowed his head deeply, making a 90-degree bow.

Wow, this is the first time I have seen someone do this directly.

Akari also let out an amazed voice beside me. She put her hand in front of her mask and giggled. I bet she found this funny. A grown man bowed to teenage girls. This wouldn’t happen if the world stayed like before, without any Magical Girls and Beasts.

“Please stop what you’re doing. We beg you.” He said with all his emotion. They were really desperate. “We will do anything you wish as long as you stop this. The Beasts are also acting strangely. If this is going on, then Kyoto is…”

“Destroyed?” I interrupted him.

I didn’t need him to finish his sentence to know what he’d like to say next. The man raised his head and nodded.

“Will you please reconsider? Money, jewelry, anything. We will give you anything.”

This situation must be really out of their hands. The government realized the Magical Girls wouldn’t be able to stop the Beasts, and the officials wouldn’t be able to find the fake balloons I spread around Kyoto.

But, I wouldn’t make it easy for them. I crossed my arms over my chest and declared.

“I refuse!”

“As the boss said!” Akari added as she imitated my movement.

The man’s face contorted to horror as he realized all hope was lost. What did he expect? I spread terror and chaos, but he wanted me to stop just because the Beasts were attacking. Was the government mad?

As I thought that, the man suddenly calmed down. He pushed his sunglasses up.

“Then, we will have no choice.” He said seriously. “We have no choice but to deploy the secret Magical Girl to stop you. You must’ve known her. The one who stopped the incident last Saturday. Do you think you can beat her? Do you think you can stop Magiya Arsy?”

Yes, what? Excuse me, but I am Arsy! What do you mean by Magiya Arsy! I have no Magiya in my name!

This guy was mad. Really mad. Akari even held her laughter beside me. Hey, girl, stop that! I was embarrassed, you know?

“Don’t you know that Magiya Arsy is Magiya Blaze’s friend? If she wants to, she can call Magiya Arsy here to stop you. Right, Magiya Blaze?” The man confidently asked Blaze, to which the illusion replied with a nod.

“Yes, that’s correct.”

Hey, Akari! I glanced at the ponytailed girl. She was really having fun, no? Look! The man had a smug face now! I was about to look cool by refusing his proposal confidently, but now I look stupid!

I mean, I also wanted to laugh loudly, but the poor man's heart would break! What should I do?!

My plan would be ruined like this! The world would think that I was a government dog if I showed up and dealt with those Beasts just like I planned.

This… Have I just been put in a disadvantageous position because of this man? Who is he?! A genius? Well, that was enough playing. I would change my plan slightly. I would let them suffer a bit longer. Blame this genius if you wanted to blame someone!

“Oh, really?” I asked with confidence. “Then I will wait here. Come, call this Magiya Arsy here. I will wait.”

Author Here~

The first volume (For this series) has already finished on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

I have some illustrations of Arsy, Asa, Diva, Magiya Blaze that I posted on Patreon too!

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/G24qyWdBXs

78