Chapter 54 – Arsy Save the Day!
1.5k 10 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What did you do if you messed up really bad and didn’t know how to fix it? If you didn’t fix it, then you and other people would be in trouble. I bet most people thought something like this.

Meh, I will call my friend.

This person will be able to help me.

Ah! There is this person!

Yes, they would call for help. Now then, what if that said help couldn’t come? They were busy and had something to do. At this time, there was only one thing you could do.

Panic.

A few minutes had passed since I told the man to call Arsy, myself. In the meantime, we walked away from him and sat on a bench while watching the Magical Girls struggling through my phone.

The man desperately begged and pestered the illusion to call Arsy here, but Akari moved the illusion to give some excuses. Oh, how great the man’s face was when Blaze told him that Arsy wouldn’t come because Celes kicked her out.

As the leader of Magiya Temple, Celes was responsible for Kyoto and, by extension, became a government agent. She was the one who was able to communicate with the government and make decisions.

But the decision she made this time was stupid. Kicking the Magical Girl, that might be the strongest and helped out of her own volition, was the stupidest move someone could make.

This government man understood the severity of the situation. If I decided not to help this time, Kyoto would be doomed. I bet they would beg Commander Amamiya at that time. Unfortunately for them, I bet Commander Amamiya was in New York with the real Blaze right now.

Even if I didn’t tell her my plan, she must’ve understood what had happened in New York City if she was really from the Deepland, where the game was already finished.

The advent of the ‘Giants who fell from Grace’ was one of the biggest events in the game. It was the second or third event; I didn’t remember it clearly. I only enjoyed the game like a normal person and had no photographic memory.

Well… I remembered my inventory’s content for some reason, but that was a different matter.

Back to the issue in hand.

“Please, Magiya Blaze! Can you at least persuade her? If the situation is like this… Then I am afraid Magiya Arsy will turn her back on us! What can we do to fix the situation?!”

Indeed, that man knew his assignment. He knew the danger of turning me into their enemy and understood that I could turn my back anytime as I wasn’t tied to them.

“How should I answer him, boss?” Akari asked with a bit of an excited tone from the side. This girl… Didn’t she say she was bored earlier? Was playing with a grown man’s feeling that exciting for her? She was a sadist!

“Just make Blaze’s illusion disappear,” I replied to her as I stood up. I had gained the news already from New York City, and the Magical Girls wouldn’t be able to hold it on any longer.

“Make her fly to the nearby Teleportation Waypoint after saying she was contacted by Commander Amamiya, and stop your illusion. It’s time to move.”

“Aye, boss!” Akari saluted, and then Blaze’s illusion made a move.

“Excuse me. I was contacted by Commander Amamiya and was asked to return ASAP. I will count on you to watch over them.” The illusion said those words and flew away.

“Wait!” The man shouted, trying to stop Blaze. But it was just a useless attempt.

I laughed at his gait, and he looked at us once again.

“Cease your useless gait, government man. You don’t really understand the situation here. Government is really useless as usual. The thing they are good at is lying to people.”

That would be a lie if I said I liked the government. I didn’t hate them directly, no, but there was something that made me dislike them. Something trivial but had a big impact on my life.

The man looked like he had given up. He let out a long tired sigh before he said once again.

“Are you not going to reconsider my previous offer?”

“Nope~” I replied immediately as I dragged my sentence. “You threatened me earlier. Do you think I will change my mind about that? Also, it is already too late. I advise you to run right now unless you want to become a Beast’s meal!”

“What do you…” The man tried to ask with a raised voice, but he stopped suddenly. He brought his hand to the communication device in his ear, and his expression twisted in horror. “Are you sure?” He asked the person that contacted him.

Then slowly, he lowered his hand and ran toward his bike. He jumped on it and put on his helmet.

“The Beasts have advanced deep into Kyoto!” He shouted toward us. “Just stop what you’re doing and run! We can still forgive you because you did no direct harm yet!”

Maybe because he was kind or something, he made sure to warn us before he took off.

“Bye bye!” Akari waved her hand toward the man who desperately ran away on his bike. As he was gone, she lowered her hand and turned to me. “So we kill the Beasts?”

“Yup.” I nodded and took my mask off. I also controlled the drone I hid behind the leaves to take off and Livestream what happened to Kyoto from above.

Then I changed my clothes back to my military uniform. My cane appeared in my hand as I slammed the tip against the ground and turned to Akari.

“Do you want to try a military uniform, Akari?”

“I do!” She answered energetically. Fufufu, I really liked an obedient girl like her.

***

Celes knew she fucked up. The Beasts had spread over Kyoto as the Magical Girls from Magiya Temple had exhausted their Mana. Only she could still fight.

“Retreat to Magiya Temple! Protect it with all your strength! Also, save any people you come across!”

“Yes!”

She ordered the other Magical Girls, and they answered simultaneously before retreating fast.

The Beasts were still rampaging. Just from what she could see alone, more than 100 Beasts were running around the street. There were still 2 Garmrs left, but the Ape-like Beasts weren’t injured at all. She couldn’t even reach them.

“Is this the end?” She muttered as she created wind blades in an attempt to stop as many Beasts as possible. But it was useless. The most she could do was kill one at one time.

That was why… she gave up.

“They are just too much! It’s just impossible!” She lowered her hand and bit her lower lips.

It was just that. The enemies were too much. Evacuating the people was the most they could do. Only a miracle could save Kyoto from being completely destroyed.

She had no high hope. She knew that a miracle only happened once, and that was 3 years ago when the first Magical Girl appeared. The Magical Girl called Magiya Raylight gave people hope. She thought she was already close to that person with her position.

“I am still far from that…” She smiled dryly as she looked down. Her eyes widened in surprise as she didn’t notice one of the Ape-like Beasts had jumped to her and bared its fang.

When she noticed it, the Beast was already in front of her while swinging its claw. She quickly raised her hand once again.

“Wind Barrier!” She shouted her Magic, and a swirling dome of wind covered her. But the Beast easily tore through it and smirked. Its saliva dripped from its mouth as it opened its mouth wide, intending to chomp her head whole.

Her life flashed in her mind. Did she do something wrong? Maybe if she didn’t ask Blaze to stay with the terrorists, then would the situation be different? She was jealous of Blaze, who was getting a lot of recognition from people.

She deserved it too, so she wanted to prove it by solving the matter of balloons by herself. But it seemed like she chewed more than she could handle. So she resigned herself.

“Hey.”

Suddenly, a voice called out to her from behind, and the Ape-like Beast was gone. A loud thud followed next as she noticed the Ape was somehow planted on the ground. Then she turned around, looking for the source of the voice.

“Up here, you arrogant girl.” The voice called out to her once more, and she raised her head.

There, two girls were hovering in the sky. One had shoulder-length dark purple hair with two horns crossed with each other, and the other was a black-haired girl with a cute chubby cheek.

They wore a similar military uniform. Black and purple for Arsy and red for Umbra. Arsy had a rather nasty smug smile as she raised her hand, which held a black cane.

Celes blinked her eyes a few times, not expecting someone to save her. On top of that, the one who saved her was the one she had rudely kicked out before.

Then, with a haughty tone, that girl declared, followed by the girl beside her as she spread her golden fan in front of her face.

“Arsy is here to save the day~”

“And so is Magiya Umbra!”

Author Here~

The first volume (For this series) has already finished on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

I have some illustrations of Arsy, Asa, Diva, Magiya Blaze that I posted on Patreon too!

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/G24qyWdBXs

72