Chapter 57 – Confrontation
2.6k 19 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though I said it was all according to plan, I realized I had messed up. Real bad on top of that.

Still, this wasn’t over yet. There was still the matter of the balloons.

“Hap!” I used my Gravity Area to sweep the smoke away. And oh booyyy did I realize how much destruction I had caused with only 5% of my Mana.

The center where my attack landed directly was the crater's deepest part. From my estimation, it was easily 30 meters deep, and the surrounding had an arc shape until the edge of the barrier I had created.

“You’re so amazing, General! Look at this! The buildings were reduced to mere rubble! And the concrete street has turned into a barren land! Amazing!”

Without thinking of my conflicted feelings, Akari kept praising me in an excited voice. W-w-well… I was the one who said let’s spread chaos.

Thinking about it was useless. I made the barrier surrounding the area and us disappear and slowly lowered Celes to the ground at the edge of the crater. Then I turned to Akari.

“Akari, let’s continue the plan.”

“Alright! We make our double to attack us, no?”

“Yup. And we will talk for a while until I make sure Commander Amamiya arrives in New York City.”

“Consider it done! I will make their illusions fly toward us. How about Blaze?”

“Hmm…”

Right. What about Blaze’s illusion? That was a good question.

“Just make it disappear. We don’t need it anymore.”

“Yes!”

I just asked Blaze to tag along with Commander Amamiya after I heard she was asked to help me and apparently noticed my identity.

At first, I planned to take her out and send her back to Raylight using the Teleportation Waypoint. But because she was willing to work for me, I changed my plan a little bit.

The reason why I wanted to send her back to Raylight was for her to tag along with Commander Amamiya to see what our real enemies looked like.

“General! The illusion will arrive in 30 seconds!” Akari informed me from the side, and I nodded at her as I took my phone back. With it, I controlled the rest of the drones to follow the illusion of where we were.

People on the forum had seen the little dragon that I called when I was in my disguise. But they had also seen my show of power as Arsy.

And so… the reaction of the people on the forum went crazy. 30 seconds until the illusion arrived. I took a glance at the comment and grinned.

Magical Girl Lover: What the hell!

Blaze is Cute!: What the hell! (2)

I am Cute!: What the hell! (3)

Spank me please: Spank me please!!!

Savior Number One: That’s… crazy!

A Certain Red Devil’s Lover: Explosion!!

Arsy Cute!: Aaah!! You’re so cute! Kiss me! Sleep with me tonight!

A Knowledgeable Man: Her battle power is… I can’t! She’s too strong!

Magical Girl’s Analyst: I must agree with Knowledgeable Man for now. She’s too strong! Nerf please!

Various reactions were recorded in the comment. There was even my fan, which I didn’t know existed, who commented with something… a bit disturbing. But…

I think I know who uses that name.

Only one person could possibly use that name. I bet it was my cute little perverted friend who was sitting at home. How cute she was.

By the way, Blaze is Cute was my account. I meant... I was also the forum's resident. It would be strange if I said nothing at all.

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked in the direction where I saw two little shadows approaching. They were the illusions Akari created to make the public believe we were two different groups.

And we now faced each other as Akari made the illusion stop in front of us. Kimonos and Military uniforms. Oh, how two groups of different clothes met. I meant, it wasn’t just clothes, but… well, let’s just ignore it.

The drones were hovering around us in a circle, taking a few angles that were good in the Livestream.

Akari did a really good job making their details. Even the mask was spot on, and… she made my horns disappear. Ah, so that was it. The horns were the reason why Blaze knew it was me! What a mistake. I forgot about it.

Anyway, I grinned when looking at the illusion. I couldn’t be seen as a coward. I signaled Akari to make the illusion talk with my hand, and she gave me a slight nod while smiling widely.

“My, who is this?” My illusion started talking to me. It was strange as her tone was spot on and really similar to mine.

“Oh, you don’t know me?” I asked back cheekily and spread my arms, my cane in my right hand. “My name is Arsy! The strongest Magical Girl in this world. Nice to meet you!”

“Strongest Magical Girl?! How dare you say that to my boss! Memento is the strongest!”

Akari’s double shouted at me loudly. Then the real Akari shouted back.

“Shut up! Your shitty fox mask is out of date, why are you still wearing that? Arsy is the strongest here!”

“Enough, Umbra.”

“That’s enough, Magiya Umbra.”

Good! Marvelous!

It was all according to the script. Akari still glared at the illusion Akari, or Akari 2 I would call it. Anyway, we called the same name but referred to different people. 

I added Magiya to show that Akari was a Magical Girl from the Good Side, while Akari 2 had no Magiya in her name. Meaning they were from the Evil Side. I needed to tell the audience about that.

“You… You’re Evil Magical Girl, no?”

“That’s correct~” My illusion raised her hands amusingly. “And you… are a mystery.”

“Indeed! I am a girl full of mysteries!” I giggled playfully as I brought my hands together. Then I put on a serious expression as I unleashed some purple lightning effect around my body to make me look cool in the Livestream!

“Still, knowing that you're an Evil Magical Girl, I need to give you a warning. Stop what you’re doing or die in my hands.”

I nailed it!

“Right. I remembered you summoned a tiny dragon to intimidate my bestie, Magiya Blaze, aren’t you?”

Then for the epilogue, I manifested Bahamut behind me. It was easily bigger than 200 meters, and it floated behind me. The crater I created was unexpectedly really useful!

The massive black Dragon with white linings around its body and concentrated around the neck that appeared similar to a lightning strike growled. Its massive head leaned closer to me, and I sat on one of its four horns.

This… was fun! Akari hovered over my side, and both of us were intimidating the illusion that we created ourselves. However, from the other’s perspective, it was like I tried to threaten the terrorists that tried to destroy Kyoto.

“Let’s see if your puny Dragon can survive a flick from Bahamut,” I smirked like an evil dictator seeing a pile of money in front of them.

Really, this roleplay was fun.

Author Here~

The first volume (For this series) has already finished on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

I have some illustrations of Arsy, Asa, Diva, Magiya Blaze that I posted on Patreon too!

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/G24qyWdBXs

71