Chapter 59 – I had fun!
4.3k 17 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Last chapter of Volume 1.

Gonna go long hiatus after this. My mental health took a toll, so I think of uploading the last two chapters of Volume 1 before disappearing.

Once Memento and Akari 2 disappeared, I slowly descended to the ground where I put Celes at.

She was still unconscious, so I used my Gravity Area to decrease her gravity and carry her by her neck like a cat.

“There, there.” I patted her butt, which was covered in the dirt, while I flew again. “Akari, let’s drop this baggage and let me show you my house.”

“Oooh! Sure, General!”

“You can already drop the act, you know?” I said to her as we flew side by side toward Magiya Temple.

“Hehehe, but it was fun! I felt like I was a part of the military when I called you General! We really should do this often.”

“We will. Still, are you sure you want to tag along with me to lead the Evil Magical Girls?”

Akari crossed her arms and pouted. “Of course!” She looked at me with an inflated cheek before she continued. “Let me ask you a question then. What will you do if I ask you to make a secret identity and play around with your enemies?”

“I will immediately agree because that sounds interesting,” I replied almost immediately with a straight face. “Also, I can do whatever I want with my secret identity, so… I see. My bad, Akari.”

“Un! No problem, Arsy!”

That was foolish of me. Of course, she would follow me when I proposed something really interesting to her. Someone would be a fool if they refused an offer like that! Though I was confident that I knew someone who would reject that offer before accepting it.

Flying to Magiya Temple only took us a minute. The cat… I meant Celes was unconscious all that time. I was still angry at her for kicking me, but that didn’t mean I would let her die.

She was still a Magical Girl, a strong one at that. For Kyoto, she was still useful as long as she fixed her arrogant attitude. I hoped this incident would help her grow. If not… then I would forcefully fix her attitude with my Fun Magic Tool.

Fufufu, I am confident she will be an obedient girl once she finishes the learning course.

We arrived in front of the Magiya Temple shortly after and descended to the ground. A few worried Magical Girls rushed out once they saw us. The one in the front was the girl that I saw together with Celes, Magiya Aquis.

“Magiya Celes!” She shouted loudly with a worried tone. Somehow she glared at me like she was looking at some enemies.

What did she want? I kindly saved Celes from the thing I did myself that injured her, so what was her problem?!

Maybe because she didn’t seem to be grateful for me saving Celes, I infused Mana into my voice as I advised her.

“Be quiet, trash.”

Yup, my advice was that. I threw Magiya Celes toward the group of Magical Girls. They looked panicked, but Aquis managed to catch her with a water ball, softening her landing. Umu, she wasn’t bad.

Still, they didn’t look grateful at all. What’s wrong with them?

I saved their leader, but I was looked at like I was their mortal enemy. Did they eat something bad?

“We shouldn’t have saved her, Arsy. How about we destroy Kyoto for real next time?” Even Akari sounded a bit offended by their gaze! Her whisper was cold and endearing!

“Don’t say such a scary thing,” I replied in the same whispering manner.

A cute, soft, and happy-go-lucky Akari could get offended. This was the height of tomfoolery!

Well, I knew their feelings, so I no longer antagonized them. I pointed my index finger to Celes and grinned.

“Tell that arrogant bitch to thank me personally for saving her. Got it?”

Leaving those messages, I turned around and left. Akari spat on the ground before she followed me.

“That was refreshing.” She said with a wide smile.

This girl… Even though I didn’t antagonize them any longer… Well, that was fine too.

I also smiled. To be honest, that felt refreshing. Showing an arrogant girl their place was so damn refreshing!

My smile grew on my face as I hummed a song sung by Diva. I took a liking to the song and hummed it whenever I was in a good mood.

“Our next stop is my house! Let me introduce you to my best friend, Akari. I bet you will like her.”

“Oooh! I am looking forward to it!”

***

“I am home!”

Swinging my apartment door open, I shouted loudly. I was in my normal form, with long purple hair, a tracksuit set, a black jacket, and a hat.

Akari strode behind me in a cute white shirt and short black skirt. She also wore high black socks, creating an absolute territory between her skirt and socks end. What a terrifying girl!

“I am sorry for intruding!” She raised her hand energetically as we entered the apartment together.

I closed the door behind me and walked into the living room. There, Aru was leaning against the sofa, seemingly tired. With a sluggish movement, she turned her head toward me and slowly raised her hand.

“Asa… you cheating bastard…” She let out a low growl. “Do you know how tired I was when you were having fun?!” Harsh words escaped her mouth, causing me to freeze in my tracks.

When I looked at her closely, her face was a bit red, and I found a white can on the table in front of her. With my enhanced eyes, I managed to make out what was written on the can.

Alcohol?!

We were in Japan, and we couldn’t drink alcohol legally yet before we turned 20! And surely, the last time I remembered, we were still 2 years younger than that.

Where did she get it? No, that wasn’t important! Aru slowly stood up and walked to me like a drunk man. Her body swayed left and right before she put her hands on my shoulders.

“A-Aru?!” I stuttered as I looked at her. This was… bad. Akari was still here! If she was Blaze, then I would tease her by kissing Aru right here and now. But Akari? I still didn’t know how she would react to this situation.

Surprisingly, I glanced back and saw her pointing her phone’s camera at us in her Magical Girl’s form. A beautiful white Hakama without a fox mask, the one I saw back in the shrine.

That girl! Not only did she have two wands, but she got two Magical Girl’s forms too?!

No! That wasn’t important!

“Feel free!” She said with a big smile and gleaming eyes. “I am just an invisible cameraman. Un. You didn’t see me.”

After she said that, she disappeared from my sight using her illusion. Then I smiled wryly as I felt a tug on my shoulder.

“Asa! Look at me!”

I turned around at the voice and asked, “W-What’s wrong, Aru?”

“You had fun, didn’t you?!”

Currently, Aru looked a bit scary. I was the one who usually came on top, but this time I just let myself get scared by her. Even the strongest Magical Girl couldn’t win against her angry friend!

“Yes, I did!”

“But I was here! Looking at computer screens all day!”

“Yes, you did.”

“So! I want to have fun too!”

“How?!”

That was unreasonable! If Aru was a Magical Girl, then I could bring her anywhere! But she wasn’t!

However, I was naïve. I thought she wanted to have fun as I did earlier, but I was wrong. Her smile widened as she licked her lips seductively.

“You know what I meant…” She then lunged at me and kissed me on my lips.

“Hmph?!”

Her tongue invaded my mouth, and I accepted it without resisting. But I wouldn’t go down without attacking! I sucked her tongue, causing her to let out a muffled moan. She underestimated my kissing experience!

We both enjoyed our kiss for a while before she backed away. Her face was completely red as she panted for breath.

“Can we?” She asked while looking at me with an upturned gaze.

Geez… I can’t refuse if she wants it herself. I will think that Akari isn’t here and ask for the video later. A Cameraman isn’t a person. They are invisible beings!

I smiled at Aru and nodded. “Yes.”

Right after I said that, Aru smiled beautifully as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the second floor, to our bedroom. My fight is still not over, but I will surely enjoy this one.

71