Ch 1. Reborn – 1
1k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, join ->

www.pa_treon.com/kurato6180

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

"Ha! Ha! Where am I ?"

A boy of 9, with white hair and fascinating blue eyes spokes while gasping for air.

His white skin reflects with sunlight making him beautiful to look.

Anybody who looks at him will found him so beautiful that they might think him to be a child of God. 

"I was just going to delivery address and suddenly something crashed to me. Looks like I am dead. But where I am right now ?"

He stands up and found himself in a forest. Thinking of finding a safe place, he started to scout his surroundings and after searching for a while he founds a river. Thinking of washing himself, he gets in the river. And he sees his reflection.

"Whoa! Is he me?"

While touching himself in face to confirm his appearance he suddenly gets a notification window appear in front of him.

[ Welcome! To The Dimensional wish system!!]

[You have been given the chance to fullfill the wishes of people. The most wishes you fullfill the more rewards you get.]

[ Quest have been fulfilled. Quest details;

[ Quest : Reborn ]

[ Difficulty : None ]

[ Requirement :

 1. Successfully integrated to new world ✓ ]

[ Rewards : Knowledge of new world, Breathing technique x1, Normal katana x1]

[ Wish to get rewards? Yes/No ]

"Looks like this system will help me in surviving in this world. First let's accept the rewards."

Without any hesitation he clicked the yes option. Suddenly huge amount of information came to his mind making his head ache.

"Eeekk... The pain is to much. But I got the basic principles of this world and also the breathing technique. But I am surely lucky to get a breathing technique in my first rewards. And the sword is perfect for practice. Let see what else is written."

[ Items have been given in inventory.]

"Katana have been place in inventory. Let's open it. Open inventory."

A window appears in front of him with empty boxes like the ones from rpg games. First box have a icon of katana. He thinks of bringing it out and suddenly it appears in his hands.

"Whoa! A real katana! I have never held before."

After swinging a bit he keeps it back in inventory.

"Let's wash and after that I will search for a good place to sleep. But wait why the hell I am is in forest?"

Suddenly once again a notification triggered.

[ Quest : Identity ]

[ Difficulty : Easy ]

[ Requirement :

 1. Find your name. ]

[ Reward : Memory of the original body, Eidetic memory, Exp 100, Pt 1000. ]

[ Accept the quest? Yes/No ]

" I remember my previous life. But to complete the quest I need to find original name of the owner. Though I tried to remember when I got the quest but something inside me is afraid of remembering anything related to past. But I need to know. To get rewards and also to know about the original body. Let's go to the place I was sleeping. Maybe I will find some clues related to my origin. Yosh!! Then it's decided. Let's go!!"

With decided objectives, the boy scouts the forests, while looking for various places and makes markings for correct way. After an hour he comes back to the place. And he starts searching for clues. After sometime he founds a handkerchief with embroidery. And in it a name was written with low quality thread -

" To my cute son 'Alex' From your mother."

For some reason the boy's eyes were brimmed with tears. The tears were full of sadness and happiness. If someone sees him, they can tell the sadness felt from boy of missing someone dear and happiness from holding the handkerchief as it is a treasure. 

[ Ding! Quest completed!! Quest details;

[ Quest : Identity ]

[ Requirement :

1. find the name. ✓]

[ Reward : Memory of the original body, Eidetic Memory, Exp 100, Pt 1000 ]

[ Wish to get rewards? Yes/No ]

"For some reason the handkerchief makes me cry. It must be something precious. Let's keep it in inventory. Open inventory."

After storing the handkerchief away, Alex looks at rewards. He decides to accept the rewards later on while sleeping at night. For now he has to do everything for survival in the forest. 

He is lucky to have experience in scouting. In previous life, he was hated by everyone for no reason and that's why forest was only place where he used to love. That's why he knows basic methods of surviving. 

After securing some edible plants and fruits, he also gets some insect repellent plants for night. While scouting he finds an empty cave and decides to live here for tonight. 

After eating, Alex decides to accept the rewards from the previous quest. With a headache a huge amount of information flows into his head.

" Ha! Ha! It looks like in this life also I am abandoned. Fate really works in mysterious ways."

Alex speaks with a sad voice. According to memories Alex is an illegitimate son of King of The Empire. The Empire is a huge Nation made from alliances of small nations after a great war. And Alex is son of King who eloped with a commoner. Her mother died after 2 years of his birth. King never gave any care to him and rest of the princes used to bully him. His rest of the years were full of suffering. And on his 9th birthday, due to scheme of a prince in succession race, he decided to eliminate Alex. And after his death, he was thrown in this demon forest. This forest in a red zone area where dangerous class beasts reside. Most people don't even come here except some high levelled adventures. 

In Alex's previous life, he was avoided most people of his age due to his looks. Even if he tried to change nothing seems to go in his way. In the end he died without any accomplishments. A life full of regrets. 

" This body is now mine. I am sorry for original owner but looks like we are really same in nature. Both of us lived life full of regrets."

A light appears in his eyes. A light of hope and determination. 

" Looks like I have live fully for both of us. Now the only thing is left is to become stronger. Strong enough to save the ones in need. Nobody saved us during our difficulties so I have to do it for others. So nobody is going to be abandoned like us."

[ Ding!! New Quest!! Quest details;

[ Quest : Activate Dimensional Wish System Main Quests. 

[ Difficulty : Insane ]

[ Requirements : 

1. Complete all sub quests to unlock the main quests. ]

[ Rewards : Access to main quests, Dimension Travel, ??? ]

[ Accept the quest ? Yes/No ]

" Now the quest is a bit hard. But In this dangerous forest there is only this option left to survive."

Alex accepts the quest and for time being sleeps in the cave thinking how will he spent his second life.

21