Ch 17. Ball(2)
292 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, join ->

www.pa_treon.com/kurato6180

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

After talking with King, Alex got out of palace and walked towards the hall. Imperial Hall is the name of the hall which is used for the ceremonies of royal family. Tonight the hall is opened to celebrate the 13th birthday of 1st Royal Princess Flora Leona Valentine.

'Shit! I forgot for a present. Now what to do?' Alex was thinking while massing his temples. As a guest he should be bringing a gift for Princess's birthday. But due to sudden invitation he forgot. Now if he go with empty hand then he will be looked down and the king will be disappointed.

Ram and Rem noticed their master's mood.

" What happened master?" Ram asked.

" Well.. I forgot to bring a gift for Princess's birthday." Alex said in a low tone.

Ram and Rem understood the predicament Alex was in. Alex as in of high noble rank can't afford to make a silly mistake. But his attitude of being free is what made him forget that he is a noble. And no less than a noble rank of Duke.

" Well, I have thought of a solution. Let's go towards the hall." Alex said after thinking for a while.

All three of them walked to the hall. It was pretty empty. Some maids and Butlers were still checking about the decorations and stuff.

Well the time for ball was still remaining. As he entered all maids and butlers saw him. Some of them recognised him and greeted him.

The hall was fully decorated with high classed items. 'King's love was overwhelming as always.' That's what Alex thought as he sat on a corner seat to rest for a bit.

The hall was full of tables and seats for the guests. All guests were going to be seated according to their title. Duke seats were on front and then next column there were marquis seats. In such way in every column of seats, descending order of nobles were scheduled to sit.

Corner seats are the seats for high recognised knights or slayers. Because the final checking was still on the way, Alex in order to not disturb sat on the corner seat. Plus if he sat on his seat before others low classed nobles then his reputation is going to plummet down.

In nobles, order and punctuality is extremely important. If Alex came before the other nobles than they would look down on him and if he came late than it would be disrespect to King.

In order to not have commotion, he sat down on corner seat to wait for his call. Whenever noble enters into the hall, a servant announces the noble's name and title. Low classed nobles enter first followed by ascending manner of titled nobles.

And the maids are not allowed in table seats. In order to keep Ram and Rem beside him, he sat on corner seat waiting for everyone. Slowly as he waited he drifted off....

Then he felt someone tugging him. He woke up and found Ram waking him while making an angry face.

' What happened ?' Alex thought. Then he found a noble boy who was two or three years older than him who was wearing full flashy dress to show authority. Alex guessed his personality just with a glance. A noble child too arrogant because of being high rank. Must have pampered fron his childhood.

' But why he is standing in front me?' Alex thought as he was sitting on seat. Then he noticed the hall was full of nobles. Even Dukes were there. Only king's presence was lacking.

" Hey, you lowly knight. Hand over your blue haired maid to me respectfully." The arrogant noble boy spoke with a smirk. The noble thought Alex was a knight because he was sitting on corner seat.

Alex had a very lonely life. In his previous life he was loner. In his 2nd previous life his clan was burned to ashes. In his current life being an illegitimate child of Empire's King made him abandoned. Probably because of his life experiences, he used to care for the ones he gained on his life. In his previous life he got Grayfia. In his current life, he had many people whom he cared more than himself. And in these people Ram and Rem were listed.

Ram and Rem's village was also burned like his previous life. May it be pity or resemblance of his life, he liked the twins and considered them as his family. And this arrogant fucker is going to demand his family like things. His anger was going on rise.

" Who the fuck are you?" Alex asked in an angry tone.

His angry tone got the attention of nobles. All nobles were watching and were whispering among themselves after hearing Alex's remark.

" Did you hear what he said to Marquis Durter's first son."

" How he can say that to a noble."

" It's going to be a interested show."

All different noble were whispering different words. Some nobles were angry as saome lowly knight dared to disrespect a high classed noble. Some nobles smiled to see interesting show. Most noble girls were blushing seeing his otherworldly handsome face. But the ones who knew Alex's identity pitied the marquis's son.

Ram and Rem who noticed their master's anger were happy.

" You dare to disrespect me!!" The arrogant boy shouted.

" So, what the fuck are you going to do?" Alex replied in a domineering manner as he stood up from his seat.

Most girls who saw his face found him very handsome at this moment. Alex was already very handsome but his serious face made his handsomeness reach a bit high.

Ram and Rem felt very safe from his back. Like even if a calamity occurs, he will protect both of them.

" Hahahaha!! You lowly bastard. You want to ask me what I am going do. Then I shall tell you before your death. I am going to take both of your maids and then in front of you before your death I am going to viol---"

*Boom!*

Before any further words, Alex controlled his strength as a normal knight and kicked as fast as he could on the boy's face.

All nobles were shocked. Who would have thought that a knight to have guts to kick a noble and in the front of noble's gathering.

" Kyaaa..!!"

As noble girls shouted due to fear. All knights who were outside for came inside and saw Alex. All of them surrounded him to apprehend him.

" Put both of your hands up!!" The one leading the knights ordered.

Alex without any fear just dusted off his dress with his hands. The nobles thought' who the hell he is to not have fear even if the knights?'

" Hey, whatever knights you are can you let me go? My time for entry should be ready." Alex said as he ready for official entry in hall.

" You can't go!" A knight thrusts his spear towards him.

*Yawn* Alex who was already tired with events used Armament Haki on his fingers and stopped the spear with two fingers!

As his strength was already extra high level with a little force he destroyed the spear with fingers!

At this moment knights knew they can't stop him. Alex walked towards the entrance of nobles. Some nobles were looking with fear while some were giving him admiration. As he walked in from the entrance the servant announced in a loud voice, " DUKE ALEX LOCKHEART HAVE ARRIVED!!"

8