Ch 23. Grandpa Gohan
232 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex found the old man Son Gohan who was carrying firewood to his house. It seems he stopped nearby river for water. He approached him and thought of asking him for a battle. He flew down near to him. Old man Gohan noticed him and was a bit cautious.

" Sorry for intrusion but are you Master Son Gohan?"

Alex said in a polite tone to give respect the elders. Even though Alex knew he was stronger than him but still respect should be given to others.

The old man was a bit surprised at Alex's manner but then replied," Yes, I am Son Gohan. So, what are you doing here boy?"

Alex who heard reply, told the old man Gohan," Its just that I have reached bottleneck in my martial arts. And I thought fighting will help me to further it more. So, I found that you are one of the strongest so I thought of sparring with you."

Son Gohan who heard his reply thought for a bit then replied," For now I don't have time. Sorry, but my grandson is probably hungry. You better come later."

" No, it's not problem. I will accompany with you and wait till all of your works are over."

Alex said and took over the basket full of firewood old man Gohan was carrying. The old man also didn't seem mind and appreciated it.

" So, Who are you? Where are you from?"

Old man Son Gohan asked. Old man saw Alex and knew that Alex was stronger than him. And even Stronger than his master - Turtle Hermit. And he never heard of him before so he curiously asked.

" I am from another world. I came to perfect my martial arts."

Alex replied directly without any hesitation. There was not any warning to not leak his info and he also knew old man Son Gohan's character. That's why he thought it would be no problem to say him.

Old man who heard his answer thought that Alex was screwing with him. But his instinct which developed from ages told him that boy was telling truth. After thinking carefully he thought that somehow his strength also made sense if he was from another world.

But no matter how much he thought, he couldn't find to believe it. At last he gave up thinking and thought to let the time to take up the flow.

" You know right. That you are stronger than me. Then why you want to fight with me?" Old man asked.

" The thing is.... I got to learn martial arts just now. During this time I have reached the limit of myself. So, I thought to spar with you to collect experience." Alex said. Alex really wanted to adjust his Taekwondo as fast as possible.

Old man Gohan didn't sense any ill intent from Alex and agreed to help him. And as they were casually talking both of them reached near a hut.

The hut was pretty small and was location was at the foot of the forest near Mount Paozu.

And as they reached, Alex heard a cry. A pretty big loud voice of a kid.

" GRANDPA YOU'RE HERE!! I AM HUNGRY!!"

A kid roared as he saw his grandpa arrived. Alex who was accompanying heard the voice and recognised the voice of the kid.

It is none other than the protagonist of the series - Son Goku. Alex was a bit excited to meet this child character of Son Goku.

" You heard that? That is my grandson Son Goku. Come I will introduce you." Old man gestured Alex come with him as he intends to introduce Alex with his grandson. Alex agreed and followed him.

A kid with black spiky hair and black eyes. But the most noticeable feature was his brown fur tail. This kid is nobody other than Son Goku. The kid ran up to Old man Gohan.

" Grandpa!! Why are you late?" The Goku asked.

" Oh! Sorry. Sorry. I met a person along the way." Old man replied.

" Person?" Goku asked with a confused face.

" See him. He is the one. His name is Alex." Old man said as he pointed his hand towards Alex to make the Goku understand.

Goku suddenly reacted as he saw him. He quickly rushed towards Alex. The Goku's instinct was telling that the man in front was too strong and can easily defeat him. Goku jumped and punched him in face. But Alex easily blocked it.

Seeing his attack to be unsuccessful, he launched a barrage of punches and kicks. But Alex easily blocked it with one hand even without using Observation or Armament Haki. Goku became a bit tense after all his attacks were blocked. As he was about launch another attack a punch smashed him to ground.

" Grandpa! Why are hitting me?" Goku asked Old man.

" He is a guest. Don't attack him out of nowhere." Old man Gohan said.

" Okay. If you say, then he must be good man." Goku said with a smile.

Alex who saw his response really liked Goku's innocence. Looks like the teachings of Old man Gohan is really working on this Saiyan!

After Alex's introduction Goku also became acquainted with him. If his grandpa said he was a good person, then he is a good person.

After meal, Old man Gohan said to Alex to come with him. Alex followed a bit excitedly knowing that old man is going to fight him.

In the forest, a section was full plain and was suitable for sparring.

The old man said," Before we fight I want to see you moves. Try one first."

Alex nodded and took his basic taekwondo stance. Using with all his power, he raised his leg and kicked in front of him.

<< Renewal Taekwondo : Front Kick >>

A large amount of air pressure came out of his kick and trees were uprooted in a straight line. The line stretched upto more than 100 meters!! And Old man Gohan who was watching this was shocked!

" What horrible amount of force! And he created a lot air pressure which uprooted a bunch of trees. He didn't even used Chi( Chi is term for Ki which is used in English manga of DBZ). Is he still human?" Old man thought and was fully shocked.

If he kicked a tree and it falls, then it is not surprising but even without direct contact, Alex used only with air pressure to uproot trees. This fact scared Old man Gohan.

" You're too powerful. Even I am scared to fight you. Even without using Ki you uprooted several trees. And I am sure you can throw that blow of yours in a fight countless times."( From now I will be referring Chi→Ki to avoid confusion.)

Alex nodded at his remark. Alex who had inhumane physique due to bloodline and Ackerman's blood had a lot of stamina and power in his body. For now after training Alex  strength has increased from 999→1200. Normal person's strength is 100. If that person doesn't have average physique than after hardcore training he could reach to 200. And if he has some special physique than could reach to 250 to 300. That's within human limits if he only tries to do body training.

But Alex used breathing technique to improve overall body and Ackerman's blood to increase bone and muscle density with body training. And due to this his body evolved from human to high human. Then after drinking fountain of youth and integrating devil bloodline, his limits are no more there.

And his normal force already exceeds normal person. And his dexterity increased from 867→920. His control over body already has exceeded everybody. And his intelligence has increased from 765→800. It is not remarkable but Alex starts to practice limitless and infinity, his intelligence will increase.

" To tell you truth, I can't teach about martial arts. Your martial arts in technique, power, or understanding have surpassed me. But what you lack is combat experience in martial arts. I will teach you that from tomorrow. But suppress your strength or else my old bones won't last long." Old man Gohan said.

Alex who heard also nodded and somehow thought of where to live.

" By the way, you don't have a place to live, right?" Old man asked.

" Um." Alex nodded.

" Come with me to hut. From now you will be living with me." Old man Gohan said to Alex. Old man thought Alex didn't have a home and was a bit worried and thought of inviting him. In this way, Alex will gain a place to live, and Goku will get a playmate.

" And from now call me grandpa." Old man Gohan said.

Alex was a bit touched because in all lives he didn't had his family. In one life he was an orphan, in another life his clan was killed and in his current life his family Empire's King abandoned him.

And this Old man Gohan gave Alex a place in his family which made him a bit touched. Alex agreed and followed his grandpa to start living with his new family.

_________________________

STR - Strength. It shows power, speed and defense.

DEX - Dexterity. It shows mainly the control. Body control, mana control, weapons proficiency, etc.

VIT - Vitality. It shows life force. And it is the energy container. The more vitality, the more mana and other energies.

INT - Intelligence. It helps in comprehension of techniques. Every complex skills needs intelligence of certain level to work properly.

___________________________

9