Ch 37. Krillin’s fight
169 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters go and support in www.pa treon.com/kurato6180

===

"Looks like Goku's match is Fourth one. I have to watch the rest of them as well. Let's see the match ups for the tournament." Alex found a pamphlet which had the match ups.

1st match - Krillin vs Bacterian

2nd match - Yamcha vs Jackie Chun

3rd match - Ran Fan vs Namu

4th match - Gilan vs Son Goku

"AND NOW IS THE START OF THE FIRST MATCH! KRILLIN VS BACTERIAN!"

After the announcement, Krillin came from a side. And on the other side of arena was a big man. The man was very large and fat but muscular. He is wearing a pair of khaki armbands, a pair of onyx-coloured tights and black boots. Saliva is running from his mouth and mucus is running from his nose.

"Eww! How could some one can be so dirty?" Alex thought as he closed his nose to keep the disgusting smell covered the arena.

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!"

The gong rang and the battle between Krillin and Bacterian began!

As the gong rang, Bacterian swinged his left arm but Krillin jumped and dodged it.

"Nice dodge, you impudent little runt. In that case…. Get a whiff of the inside of my mouth!"

Bacterian said and breathes out a large amount of air from his mouth. The disgusting smell of not brushing for years enveloped around Krillin's head.

"Oh..Ohhhhhh…"

Krillin started to lose balance due to over disgusting trench.

"Is this a battle? It's good I am not fighting such a guy." Alex pitied Krillin and prayed to not meet such an opponent.

Seeing Krillin losing his balance, Bacterian pulled off a new move to make Krillin faint. He putted his finger inside trunks and then…

"Horya!"

He puts the finger in front of Krillin and with no exception Krillin faints!

Alex who saw this, some how wanted to puke. But he controlled his gurgling stomach.

"OH NO! KRILLIN HAS FALLEN DOWN RATHER QUICKLY HERE! A FIERCE ATTACK FROM BOTH MOUTH AND CROTCH! TRULY UNBEARABLE!"

"Geheheheh! Time to finish you." Bacterian says and then goes near to Krillin. And then… farts on his face!

"Krillin!" Alex couldn't help but cheer after seeing the pitiful figure of Krillin.

"OHHH NO! A DIRECT FART! T-THIS MAN TRULY IS THE CHAMPION OF STINK! AN INCREDIBLE TRIPLE ATTACK FROM BACTERIAN. KRILLIN HAS GONE NUMB AND UNABLE TO STAND."

Bacterian kicked fallen down Krillin on his stomach. The countdown started to begin!

"THE COUNT HAS NOW REACHED SIX…SEVEN…"

"Stand up, Krillin! How can you lose to a guy like that?" Goku said to Krillin in a large voice.

Then Goku noticed something abnormal.

"Ahh! Krillin, you are just imagining the stench. There is no way you can smell it, right? You don't even have a nose, remember?"

"That's right!" Krillin opened his eyes and stood up just before the count reaches ten.

"OHH! MAN! KRILLIN STOOD UP! HE IS JUST BARELY SAFE FROM THE COUNT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, HOW QUICKLY HE STOOD UP!"

"Thank you, Goku." Krillin thanked Goku for advice.

"Here I go!" Krillin took his stance and finally ready to Bacterian.

"No nose? What a crazy guy… but my weapon isn't stench alone." Bacterian was angry and shocked as Krillin stood up after his three deadly attacks.

Alex who was watching the match was bewildered.

"No nose? How can someone doesn't have nose. Aren't you a human!? Is this manga or anime? And the Bacterian guy calls him crazy. You are the one who is crazy! Who doesn't bath and brush for years? Oh! God, I am going to faint." Alex's common sense collapsed while watching this match.

The match continues as Krillin stood up before countdown.

"Kaaaaaaah!" Bacterian shouts to bring out phlegm from his respiratory tract.

"GUEHHHH! H-HOW DISGUSTING! PHLEGM! WILL KRILLIN BE ABLE TO SAFELY ESCAPE THIS PHLEGM ATTACK, WHICH IS SAID TO HAVE SENT GROWN ELEPHANTS RUNNING?!"

Bacterian shoots his phlegm towards Krillin. If one got hit by it, then surely all types of disease will catch the person. Krillin who saw the move quickly sidestepped to left to dodge and jumped and kicked with his left leg on the face of Bacterian.

One kick made the huge muscular Bacterian fall on ground. Krillin may be human compared to Goku who is Saiyan but in future, it can be said that Krillin is strongest human. So, Krillin who has gone the same training with Goku is not weak!

Bacterian attempts to stand up to avoid the countdown. But before he could stand, Krillin ran to Bacterian and just like Bacterian, farts on his face!

"I…. I give up.." Bacterian said as he couldn't stand the smell of Krillin's fart.

"WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! WHAT A MIRACULOUS COMEBACK! KRILLIN HAS SCORED HIMSELF AN AMAZING WIN. SO, EVEN BACTERIAN CAN'T STAND THE SMELL OF SOMEONE ELSE'S FART!!"

The commentator who as acting as referee as well shouted as the match ended. All people cheered after the result.

"So, Krillin, you got your revenge. I am happy for you." Alex said as he shed a tear from his eyes.

Alex after this match, has finally lost his common sense beyond the words.

8