Ch 47. Differences
103 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To read additional chapters, join ->

www.pa_treon.com/kurato6180

While typing link, remove the space "_" between "pa" and "treon".

===

If one would be in aeroplane, he could see four figures flying in sky. Alex, Krillin, Trunks and Tenshinen were flying towards Goku's house.

"But to think, a Namekian would be in Earth!"

Alex who was flying with ki was talking with the rest of them. As for how he could be fly using ki? With the help of Six Eyes, he easily saw the pathway in others, and copied it. And he also got a Ki - Cultivation method from Master Roshi back then.

Before departure....

"Well, Master Roshi please take care of Goku."

"Don't worry."

"And I have a favour to ask from you."

"What is it?"

"Can you teach me you cultivation method? Just show it me once, and I will learn it."

"Though I don't know how you will learn but I will show it you."

And back before departing for his quest, Alex who wanted to use ki more properly asked for Turtle Ki Cultivation method from Master Roshi. 

And he replaced Senjutsu with Turtle Ki Cultivation method. After all, the latter is more powerful.

"Alex-san, how do you know that he is a Namekian?" Krillin asked Alex. 

"Many years ago, I once stayed in Planet Namek. And they took care of me for two years. It was a good experience."

Alex replied reminiscing the times he stayed in Namek for training.

"By the way, where did he go?" Alex asked Krillin about Piccolo's whereabouts.

"He must gone to kami-sama to merge with him. Once Great Elder said that if he merge he could stronger than he used to be."

Krillin replied as he was thinking about Piccolo.

"Hey! I'm going to go and check with Chaozu. I know he's worried. I'll be back before things turn bad again. Though I don't think I'll be of any use..."

Tenshinen who was flying behind Krillin and Alex said to Krillin. Chaozu was his friend from the same training centre, just like Goku and Krillin.

"Okay. We'll meet up with Goku and will take him to Master Roshi's place. We can probably buy more time there."

Tenshinen who heard Krillin replied nodded and changed his direction of flight towards left.

"Tell Goku to not try anything before he gets better."

After giving his last advice, Tenshinen departed to meet with his friend, Chaozu.

"I just wish I could believe that he'll be able to anything..."

Krillin said with a grim smile. Goku and Vegeta are of same race. And due to it, both of them were peak fighters in earth. Vegeta may lack behind, but Goku was on top. After seeing the thrashing androids gave to Vegeta, Krillin was not optimist about the fight between Goku and Androids.

Even if Androids were injured while dealing with Vegeta, he could hope a bit but they easily fought and defeated Vegeta even without any damages.

"Hmm... Hey, Krillin. Is Goku's strength is same as Vegeta?"

Alex asked Krillin as he was curious how strong the current Goku is.

"They are both equal in strength. But still Goku is still a bit superior than Vegeta."

"If that's the case, then he can't win against those Androids theoretically."

Alex replied as he thought about the pros and cons between the Saiyans and Androids.

Dr. Gero who made Androids is really genius. After watching Goku's explosive power in tender age as he destroyed Red Ribbon army, he desired to create the strongest being in Earth. 

And due to it, he observed everything about Goku and his friends. He analysed everything and finally created his most powerful being to take down Goku - Androids.

Now about the differences between Saiyan and Androids. The truth is the difference between them is very small. The Saiyans are strongest combat race in universe. It is not wrong. As long a Saiyan faces danger and survives that he will have a huge improvement. It is better to say that Saiyans are born to fight. 

Now in this Dragon Ball world, the power unit every powerful person uses is Ki. The most combat power depends on Ki quantity, Ki control, Ki moves, and Ki quality. And to support these, a powerful physique is needed as well.

And Saiyan is a race with these qualities. The Saiyans have huge Ki reserves. And to use them, a superb physique as well. And with enough experience, when they reach bottleneck, they can evolve a step and that is Super Saiyan.

So to put simply, a Super Saiyan is form when a Saiyan's Ki and pure physical strength skyrocket for a period. Now more passionate feelings, such anger or courage also help in more power. After all Ki is a energy made from the mixture of spiritual and physical energy.

For now, Vegeta and Goku have reached Super Saiyan 1. Even though they both have evolved once but still that is not enough for them to defeat the Androids. Why?

Androids have been genetically modified. So, physique is certainly stronger than normal Saiyan. And with that, Dr. Gero also installed an unlimited energy reactor in them. It means they can use energy without any problems. These two points are most important in combat and Androids easily surpass Saiyans with these features.

Vegeta who fought Android 18, couldn't defeat her even though he was in Super Saiyan state. Because he was weaker than A-18. Vegeta's pure physical strength was weaker than A-18. And even if he infuse his body with Ki to increase power, A-18 also can do it because of reactor. But Vegeta has a time limit. He can't use Ki unlimitedly. But A-18 doesn't have a limit on her.

This is all theoretically. After all battle also have uncertain factors.

Trunks who heard also couldn't help but show a grim look. After all in his timeline, androids weren't that stronger.

"Why? Why did history change too much? The Androids weren't powerful when I lived this before... And there are just two of them..."

"Don't ask me. All I know the reality I'm stuck in." Krillin replied.

"Ha! Ha! Really what you said is truth." 

Alex laughed as he heard Krillin's reply. What Krillin said was truth. Instead of thinking of what happened, it better to focus in present.

After five minutes, all three of them bypassed the clouds and reached a place with fields all around. And near a field, a dome shaped house was under a tree.

"There it is. That is Goku's house."

4