Ch 48. Evacuation (1)
111 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There it is. That's Goku's house."

Krillin pointed towards a white coloured dome shaped house under a tree's shade. All three of them flew and landed in front of it. Without waiting much, Krillin knocked the door twice.

*Knock!* *Knock!*

As soon he knocked, the door suddenly opened and slammed into his bald head. A beautiful girl was behind the door. She was beautiful light skinned woman with slender yet curvaceous frame, and had a average height. Her long straight black hair was reaching mid back with short square bangs and she had large black eyes matching with all of her body proportions.

She is nobody other than Goku's wife - Chichi.

"Is that you, Gohan?"

Chichi said as soon she opened the door. She was anticipating return of her son - Gohan. So, as soon she heard the knock, she thought that Gohan came back, and opened door without any delay.

In response to her, Krillin was standing in front of her with a bump on his head. Alex and Trunks were standing behind and watching them.

"Huh!? It's you, Krillin."

Chichi then saw that instead of Gohan, the one who knocked the door was Krillin.

"H-Hi!"

Krillin greeted her. Then he whispered to both behind him - Alex and Trunks about her.

"This is Goku's wife..."

Trunks who heard became flustered and immediately bowed and greeted quickly.

"Nice to meet you."

Meanwhile, Alex who saw Chichi was happy for Goku to have a beautiful wife. Alex saw Goku as his own brother. Even though, he knew Goku would be stronger in future, he was still a bit worried because of his childish antics. Now Goku is married, then slowly he will become a bit responsible man and a good father.

'Time passes so quickly. Even though I am older than Goku by many years, I haven't married yet. My little brother has married even have a child! *Sigh!* Better complete the quests, so I can also find a quest to Grayfia's world.'

Thinking of himself, Alex sighed once again before returning to being cheerful. After Trunks, he also greeted Chichi.

"Nice to meet you. But to think Goku would be married, I really didn't thought about it. But I am happy he got married. Now his childish antics will slowly stop and he will grow to a responsible man. Thank you for marrying him, Goku's wife."

"Sorry but who are you?" Chichi asked as she didn't recognised Alex.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Alex. I am Goku's older brother. Though I knew he wouldn't told about me to you. Afterall last time visited was when Goku was a child."

As Alex finished speaking from Chichi's behind, Yamcha came to see who arrived.

"Huh! Who are you? Krillin! You're safe. I was so worried!"

Yamcha came as he heard the knock. Now they are in alert because of danger of Androids. But as soon he saw Krillin, he quickly asked him if he was okay. He was worried if something happened to him while fighting with Androids.

"Hey! He is Yamcha, right?"

Alex asked Krillin in a low whisper. Krillin only nodded at his question.

"He really changed a lot. His hair is too short compared to his previous self. His clothing has also changed. And he got a couple of scars as well."

Alex said as he observed Yamcha. The last time he saw him was in Budokai Tournament. Thinking of past and current Yamcha made Alex think how time passes too quickly.

"How is Goku?" Krillin asked Yamcha about Goku's condition who came near him. Goku was diagnosed with a disease that can kill him. And to save him, Trunks came from future with a medicine made by Bulma to save him.

During the first clash with Androids, Goku's condition suddenly became worse and he was bought to his house for medication.

"He is fine. He took the medicine and he is sleeping now. Hm? You're brother Alex! When did you come?"

Yamcha said with a surprised face. Before departing, Alex met with all of Goku's friends. And during this time, he met up with Yamcha as well.

"Just now. But still you've gone bigger. Time really passed too quickly. So, what happened to Goku? Is he alright?"

Alex greeted him and then asked about Goku. Even though, he knew he was going to be okay, he couldn't help but get worry.

"He is alright. Hm? You're the kid from future. Wait did you beat the Androids?"

Yamcha asked as he saw Trunks. Trunks who came from future had an advantage of information. So, Yamcha hoped that he and others to defeat the Androids.

"No..."

"I'll give the details later, but we have to move to Master Roshi's house right now! All of you!"

Before Trunks could say anything, Krillin quickly said as he knew the situation they were in. If they didn't evacuate early, then androids might arrived.

"There are new androids... More powerful ones... Heading this way." Krillin said with a heavy tone.

"Oh my god..."

Without waiting for more talks, all of them started to pack up things in hurry to move out. Chichi packed up the clothes and other necessities. Trunks tool out the airjet from capsule and rest dragged Goku who was sleeping to the jet.

6