1. Prologue
3.7k 8 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have a secret.

It's been 2 years since I've been working, and I finally settled down.

I am already used to living alone, so I have more leeway in my life.

I don't have any special hobbies or interests, so I'm just saving money or sometimes investing in some recommended profitable business.

On the surface, I’m just like your run-of-the-mill adult citizen.

But actually, I'm what you call in the modern culture a futanari.

I'm a woman, but I also have a penis attached to my lower body.

It has already been like that since I was born.

If I’m not mistaken, it’s called hermaphroditism.

According to Wiki-chan, someone with hermaphroditism has two XX chromosomes and the ovaries of a woman but has external genitalia that appears to be male. This type is usually caused by the excessive exposure of the female fetus to male hormones in the womb.

Is this information reliable? I don’t know and don’t care either.

I’ve spent 22 years of my life just like this, so it doesn’t matter anymore.

Fortunately, I was born into a loving family.

My father and mother raised me with love and affection.

I think I was able to grow up splendidly because of that.

Well, that's until recently. I think I'm about to reach my limit.

I tend to avoid people, so I haven't really asked around, but maybe, probably, I have a stronger libido than other girls.

No matter how I think about it, I highly suspect the culprit is this penis of mine.

The fact that I feel no affection for the opposite gender but easily become aroused when I see a beautiful woman might also be influenced by this.

But you know.

Being a lesbian is already hard enough. After all, society still holds a fair number of negative opinions about homosexuality.

It couldn’t be helped.

Adding a dick on top of that, my love and sexual life are basically in "nightmare" mode.

I can’t openly court a woman.

If the secret of this body was known, I would be hated, so I could not confide in others.

Aah... It’s so frustrating!

Fortunately, I just recently found a way.

[Eternal Phantasia Online], a fully-immersive fantasy VRMMORPG that just launched last month.

It instantly became a new sensation, mainly because it was the first game where the player was allowed to engage in intimate acts, including sexual intercourse.

Of course, there were some people who went against it, saying it would corrupt morality, increase crime, or whatnot.

But, for someone like me, this game feels like a Christmas present from Santa.

I know Santa is not real, though. Just saying...

The moment I got this information, a realization struck me hard: ‘This is it!’

I thought that if there were races other than humans, a woman with a body like mine would be accepted unexpectedly easily, even though she is a human.

It's a fast track from there.

First, I bought a bed to prepare for the game environment.

It's called a "gel bed," so you can play games while lying down.

In addition, since it is wrapped in gel, it is an excellent item that automatically cleans you even if you perform an action.

Games these days are amazing, and the time inside the game seems to be different from reality.

Specifically, it is said that it will extend the actual hour many times over.

[Eternal Phantasia Online] is also that type of game.

The play time is from midnight to 6:00 in the morning. It seems that you can't even access it at other times.

And those 6 hours are said to be 6 days in the game.

It's amazing how you can extend an hour or a day.

This seems to be one of the devices that allows you to play with people you've made friends with within the game at any time.

It's true that even if you become friends in a game, you can't always be together because each of you has a private life.

In this game, it seems to have been solved by making it a style of playing while sleeping.

The existing bed in my room has already been removed and a new gel bed installed.

The time has already passed 00:00.

I lay my body on the bed.

My entire body is slowly wrapped in the gel.

It feels a bit cold, but still comfortable enough.

Due to the nature of the gel bed, of course, you need to be naked when you sleep.

My penis is already full of expectations.

The game will automatically start when you fall asleep.

I closed my eyes and laid my body on the gel bed.

99