3. Getting Started (2)
2.9k 4 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Finally, there is a behavioral tutorial for beginners. Would you like to take a behavioral tutorial?"

When I thought that the tutorial was over, there was an action tutorial waiting at the end.

Of course I will.

I am certain that I will end up without being able to do anything as it is now.

A door suddenly appears in front of me.

When I open it, there is a counter ahead, and an old lady is sitting behind it.

"Welcome, do you need anything?"

"Ah, hello!"

For now, let's start with Greetings.

It looks like an NPC shop here.

Players can also run a store. But I'm not very interested in that.

"Choose what you want."

When I go to the front of the counter, a window appears in front of me.

It has a picture of the item, the name and price, and a description of the item.

There are two main types of shopping methods.

You can choose by touching the window, or you can say it verbally.

Let's choose both anyway.

Um… what’s next?

Let's look at the items first.

There are two types of potions for sale: HP potions and MP potions.

First, select an HP potion, set the Quantity to 1, and finally click Purchase.

Good. It seems that I can purchase it safely, but... where does the item go?

"It will automatically fit into the inventory."

Grandma shopkeeper says in a matter-of-fact tone.

Does she have a mind reading skill? Uh… scary…

"It just a shopkeeper’s intuition. You lad, don’t need to worry!"

Grandma shopkeeper announces proudly.

Uh… yeah… Let’s just leave it at that and check the items.

It’s indeed there when I open the menu and select the inventory.

I see. This is very convenient.

Even when ordered by word of mouth, it automatically fits into the inventory.

This time it's a tutorial, so it didn't cost money, but you need money when you actually buy it.

However, since it is automatically drawn, it seems that there is no need to be conscious when buying and selling.

To take out an item in your inventory, touch it or visualize it in your head.

High tech, isn't it?

Since the trading tutorial is over, I just go back through the door.

Yikes… where is it?

I thought I would return to my original room, but this time it was a meadow.

I see an uncle who is well equipped.

"Oh, you're the one who will participate in combat training?"

I nod to confirm.

Various weapons suddenly appeared in front of me.

There are many types of weapons, such as spears, axes, bows, and swords.

Well, I’m a bit surprised by the sight of weapons coming out of nowhere, but let's calm down and choose.

First, spears and axes. It looks heavy. It may be difficult for me with little muscle strength.

Then the bow. No need to think about it. I have no experience with bows, so it's out of the question.

What about fencers? It may be lighter than a sword, but it looks thin. It looks like it will break when I stab it.

So, I chose twin daggers. First, it's light. And it's thick enough to be durable. More than anything else, I feel like it suits Thief the best.

I feel like I've seen something like this in a period drama. Assassination, isn't it? Huh, isn't that different from thieves?

"I'll take this."

"Oh, it's a dagger. I think it suits thieves."

There… even this uncle thinks so…

"Then the next step is to fight. I'll summon a Cuckobird, so feel free to fight."

What is a Cuckobird?

As I am thinking that, a monster suddenly appears in front of me.

It's a chicken no matter how you look at it. It's a little big, though.

Cuckobird seems to be the name of this monster.

I'm trying to figure out if the Cuckobird is a monster for beginners.

I hate to attack this...

Still, it's necessary for the future, so I'll turn my heart into a demon and let the dagger flash.

The dagger that shakes off easily bisects the cuckobird, and the cuckobird’s body vanishes into the air.

This is what happens when you kill a monster.

"Looks like you were able to defeat it. Check your status. Something might have changed."

Yosh… let's see….

---

[Passive Skill]

Dagger Mastery Lv1 (New)

---

Ohhhh. It looks like I've learned the dagger skill somehow.

I see… so this is a way to learn skills without spending points.

I thought it would be surprisingly easy, but apparently not.

"This time it's a tutorial, so you may have learned a new skill. Don't think you'll be able to learn the skill easily next time."

The kind uncle gives me advice kindly.

Well, if you can easily learn skills like this, you won't need points.

"Next, check your inventory. There should be a drop from Cuckobird."

When I look at the inventory, as I was told, there are certainly more items than before.

It's the feather of a cuckobird. Only one. I wonder if I'll make it into a quill pen?

"Sometimes monsters drop multiple items. If you're curious, try it next time."

"Yes, I understand."

"Umu. Well then, this is the end of the combat tutorial. Go back through the back door."

"Yes, thank you very much."

I part with him with a thank you and head for the door.

At the end of the door was the first small room.

"Thank you for your hard work. Next is a tutorial about visual information."

I thought it was over, but it seems like it's still going.

"Look at me first. Can you see the cursor here?"

Above light orb-san there was a small green arrow.

"This indicates that the character is an NPC. Blue for players and red for monsters. There are several other types, but please check them yourself later."

You can't tell me everything.

But it's helpful to have a way to distinguish people from NPCs.

"Next is the automatic attachment and detachment of equipment. Equipment other than weapons can be attached and detached automatically from the status column. If you touch the current equipment, it will be automatically unequipped, and if you touch the currently unequipped item that can be equipped, it will be automatically equipped."

As I was told, I touch the equipment and the villagers' clothes on the status screen, and the clothes disappear in an instant, leaving me with only a white shirt.

"The original villager clothes are now in your inventory."

When I nudge at the clothes in the inventory again, it dons back on my body this time.

This is more convenient than you think.

Even so, won't the underwear disappear?

When I’m thinking about such things, the following words come from light orb-san.

"In this game, various settings are possible individually. Please see the setting column."

I open the menu as instructed and display the setting screen.

・Liquid filter High

・Clothing Filter High

・Sensitivity filter High

I check each of the options information.

The first is the liquid filter. This seems to be a setting mainly for how to display bloodshed.

Since the current sensitivity is High, it seems that the blood is not displayed even if you defeat the monster.

However, as a demerit, it seems that the display of water other than blood is disappointing. That means it won't even be displayed...

The disadvantages are too great.

Bloodshed display makes me uneasy, but let's set this display to Low.

Next is the clothes filter. This is like handling underwear. It's whether or not you'll be able to take off your own underwear. Also, it seems that even if the pervert appears naked, it will automatically appear to be clothed.

However, the disadvantage is that you can't take off your clothes.

This is beating my own purpose, so let's set this to Low as well.

Finally, a sensitivity filter. It's hard to fight monsters with human sensitivity as it is. If you get attacked, you may be in pain and unable to move. That's what the filter is for.

I also understand the drawbacks of this. It seems that the filter is also applied to the pleasant feeling when you do the deed.

This one also makes me a little uneasy, but it seems that there is no choice but to set it to Low.

"Thank you for your hard work. This completes the tutorial. Now then, I will transfer you to Arvan, the city of beginnings. I hope you enjoy your play."

At that moment, everything in sight is enveloped in light.

97