9. The Next Morning
2.3k 6 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake up to the light coming through the window.

Last night, even after embracing Celia and spewing out my desires to the deepest part of her, the act did not end until we both spent.

Looking to the side, the bed is already empty.

When I looked around, Celia was standing there naked.

"Eve, you finally woke up."

The woman in front of me has no right arm. Looking at its base, the arm seems to have been cut off rather than born that way.

Still, under the morning light that shines through the window, she looks indescribably mesmerizing to me.

"Hey, Eve? Are you okay?"

"Ah, I'm sorry, Celia. I'd like some water."

I take the cup offered by Celia as if to wrap my hands around hers.

This hand that I love so much.

This hand was playing all over my body, leading me to a never-ending climax.

Oh, no.

The sun is already high in the sky, I should not be thinking about this.

"Eve, what's wrong?"

"No, I'm sorry. I just remembered something..."

"About last night?"

I can't stand her teasing, so I quickly avert my eyes.

I take the cup and swallow the water inside in one gulp.

The water is colder than I expected, and it cools my heated body moderately.

"Fufufu~ I’m actually quite worried because I’m still inexperienced. But I’m glad that you feel good."

Celia-san, you’re so handsome! And, that smile is so lovely I feel my heart melt.

"Hey, Celia. Can I ask you something?"

"Wait. Before that, I hope you can answer my question first."

It seems that Celia also has something that she wants to talk to me.

Fine, let’s hear it first.

"Eve. Are you a thief by any chance?"

"Huh? Yes, that's right. My job is a thief."

"I see. By any chance, are you perhaps already a member of the Thief Guild?"

"Thief Guild...? I'm new to the game, no, I mean I’m new here, so I don't even know what a guild is."

Crap. That’s dangerous.

I'm not sure, but I think it's best not to say too much about the game to NPCs.

Maybe I just don't want to ruin the atmosphere.

"I’m glad to hear that," Celia sighs in relief and then smiles at me, "Eve, if it doesn’t bother you, why don’t you stay here with me?"

……eh!

Is that, ok?

I’m about to suggest that too!

After experiencing such pleasure last night, I admit I have become a bit greedy. I don’t want my relationship with Celia-san to just end up as a one-night stand.

So for me, this invitation is a pleasant surprise.

"Please, by all means, please! But Celia, are you okay with that?"

"Oh, it's fine. I know that sooner or later it’ll become more difficult considering my condition. So, it might sound pathetic, but I want to depend on Eve a little bit more. And our body compatibility wasn't bad either. So, I have no complain."

I'm glad.

I'm afraid that I was the only one who felt good last night, and that I might have made Celia feel uncomfortable, but it seems that my fears were unfounded.

If that's the case, I'm happy to agree with you.

"Alright, Celia. I’m really happy to know that you want to stay with me, because I also don’t want to part with Celia. So, please take care of me in the future."

Without hesitation, I pull her into my embrace.

I’m so happy to meet her, and she’s also happy to be with me.

Celia hugs me back and our faces overlap.

***

"Then Celia, I'll be back at night. This time, I will bring you a bowl of food, so please wait for me.."

"Ahaha. I'm counting on you, but please don't overdo it."

"Yeah, then I'll go."

After a quick peck on the lips, I go outside the house with a bounce in my steps.

Vaguely, I can hear sweet giggles behind my back.

What a way to start the day!

Let's start today's activity.

***

First, let's go to Yuna-san's place and give her the meat and eggs we secured yesterday.

The plaza is thriving as usual.

It is not lunchtime, so there are not many food stalls open yet, but I guess this is the best place to meet up.

I spot Yuna-san's stall immediately where it was yesterday.

"Hello, Yuna-san."

"Oh, hello Eve-chan. You’re earlier than I expected."

"No, I stayed up late last night, so I decided not to hunt this morning."

"Stayed up late?... wow, that's amazing. I don’t expect you to be able to stay at the inn on the first day."

"Is it so amazing?"

Is it that great?

I remember that there were many inns lined up on North Avenue, though.

"It's hard for a beginner to afford to stay in the inn in the early stages." I nod, and she adds with an amusing expression, "Even so, I don’t expect that Eve-chan had an acquaintance in the game. I thought you were definitely the type of person who prefers to play alone."

"No, no, I'm solo. I don't have any acquaintances who also play the games."

"Wow. If it’s not a player, then it must be an NPC? That’s amazing… Hey, Eve-chan, did you join an apprentice somewhere right away? Did you join a guild or something?"

"Um.. well… I didn’t do that either. I just got acquainted with an NPC who let me stay."

Come to think of it, Celia also said something about the guild.

In the meantime, let's gather some information.

First, I will give the meat and eggs to Yuna-san.

There were 16 pieces of meat left and 4 eggs.

The total is 1200 crown and 3 sticks of yakitori.

"Thank you very much. So, what is the guild all about?"

"Oh, maybe it's your first time playing an MMO? Well then, why don't you let this big sister teach you a few things?"

"Really, you’ll do that?? But what about your stall? I don’t want to trouble Yuna-san more than this."

It’s really important to know more about things, and that’s also what I urgently need right now, but I don't want to cause Yuna-san that much trouble either.

I can't be that selfish.

What should I do….

I’m quite in a pinch.

"No, don’t worry too much. I set up this stall basically to kill time. Besides, Eve-chan is so cute that I can’t help but want to help you~" said Yuna-san while giving me a playful wink.

"Eeh? Me? C-cute?" I couldn’t help but blush after hearing such a compliment from a beauty like Yuna-san. To keep myself from being embarrassed further, I quickly averted the topic. "A-anyway, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to learn more from you, but are you sure you're okay with that?"

"Of course, I don't mind. I'll close my stall first, so can you wait for me on the same bench as yesterday?"

"Yes, thank you very much."

I don't dawdle and quickly off to the said bench.

64