24. Indulge in Yuna’s Comfort (R-18)
1.7k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who were those bastards?"

I accidentally use such way of speaking when I ask Yuna-san.

She doesn’t seem to lose her cool after going through something like that, so I think she knows something that I don’t know.

"Those guys are PKers, player killers. They are someone who attacks players, NPCs, and monsters indiscriminately, and particularly enjoys killing other players. Such people were the ones who attacked us before."

"Why… why do such a cruel thing?"

I don’t understand.

I can’t understand.

"Even if you ask me why… I suppose it is because they find such a thing fun. Well, unfortunately, it’s a common thing in a game like this."

Yuna-san smiles bitterly.

Fun?

Murdering people is fun?!

Even though it’s hard to accept, I can't deny the reality that some people feel thrilled about something like that.

After all, there are some people like me who came to this game to have sex with women as they please. So, it wouldn’t be strange if some people played this game because they wanted to kill a living person. Both are things that can’t easily be done in reality. Thus, they selfishly release their desires in this virtual world.

I see.

I can figure it in my head, but no matter what, my heart refuses to accept such a thing.

Recalling the scene I had just experienced, I shudder again.

"Look, you haven't calmed down yet." Yuna-san glances at me with worry. "It’s okay to hug me so that you can forget those horrible memories, you know?" Then, she flashes me a smile so alluring that it makes my heart skip a beat. "And if you want, you can do the same thing with Celia-san to me~"

!!!

Don’t tell me…

It can’t be!

"…. You notice?"

"Yeah, I have some guesses. You’ve been staying at an NPC's house since the first day, and you were acting so lovey-dovey with Celia-san, so I suspected there was something more between you two."

"W-what about the others?"

I can’t help but feel flustered hearing Yuna-san’s words.

Yuna-san shrugs her shoulders and replies in a light tone.

"I think I’m the only one who noticed… for now. Iris and Irika-chan are so innocent that they are slow to catch the sign."

Is that so?

If it has been exposed to everyone, I think I will run away immediately.

Fortunately, it wasn’t.

Yuna-san, the only one who knew about it, even said that it was okay to do so.

"So, what are you going to do?" Yuna-san eggs me with a flirty smile. "I don’t mind doing that with you."

I subconsciously swallow at her offer.

"Really, are you sure?"

"Why not?"

Look.

I’m here, still in her arms, enjoying her warmth, and here we are on a bed in an inn alone.

I guess it’s inevitable at this point.

So, I wriggle around, loosening her restraints a bit, and push my head forward, aiming at her peach-colored lips.

I stare into her eyes just before I touch her, as she directs her affectionate gaze toward me.

I place my lips on her lightly, barely touching, and quickly pull my mouth away while looking at Yuna-san’s reaction, but she is still just smiling at me.

Emboldened by her reaction, or lack of reaction, I start to get a little carried away and kiss her again and again, each lasting longer than the last.

We giggle and laugh at each other; our gaze is lingering.

Her lips and mine overlap together while lightly caressing each other’s cheeks as we fall into each other’s embrace.

I can feel her warmth enveloping my body, and I’m sure that she feels the same way.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

My heart starts pounding faster and louder, and I hear another heartbeat that is not least excited as mine as I enjoy Yuna-san’s face getting redder and redder the more we savour the softness of each other's lips.

"Geez… it’s enough with the teasing, let’s get on already!"

As Yuna-san gets into heat ahead of me, our kisses become rougher and more passionate, smacking each other's lips while sloppy, wet sounds intersperse with smooching and gasping voices.

Our bodies press harder and rub against each other, our hands slowly crawling under the shirts, scorching fingers tracing every line and curve, mapping the entirety of hers and mine.

We start undressing each other and by no time we're down to just our underwear left.

Stats have nothing to do with the state of our body, I’m sure of it.

I believe that Yuna-san’s stats are much higher than mine, but her body is surprisingly bouncy and soft. The only thing that fits my imagination of an athletic figure like hers is her perky and toned cheek butts, which feel really pleased when I grab and squish them.

"You're so cute, Eve-chan~ your willowy purple eyes, your small nose, plump rose lips, and soft cheeks. All about you is cute~"

Yuna-san's fingers run through my hair while the others are playing with my ears, one of my weak spots.

I yelp; she bit lightly on my lower lip. 

The little pain changes into pleasure, overwriting the fear of the savagery done to me before.

Her tongue skilfully guides mine in an obscene yet delicate dance, drowning me in a sweet, pleasant feeling while the splashing sound coming from our entanglement gets louder and louder.

At this point, I can’t think of anything anymore and just let my lust and instinct guide my next course of action.

While my other hand is still enjoying the feel of her butt, my other hand is already slipping down to her white, slender tight. It’s a part that she usually doesn’t show to anyone, but right now it’s all mine to savour.

As my fingers slide along her smooth and soft skin, her body jolts and trembles, and her breath turn rapid and short, panting whorishly.

"Mmmhh~"

A soft, seductive moan leaks out of her small mouth, which is the most pleasant sound I’ve ever heard in my life.

She snaps out of her trance-like state, looks at me with mischievous eyes, and begins diving downward.

I kiss her on the forehead and readily accept any surprise she may bring me.

Her soft lips peck at my chin, slowly tracing my jawline down to my neck, where she pauses for a moment before nibbling my skin lightly.

Shivering lightly, pleasure crawls up my spine and my core ache, but she doesn’t stop there. She stretches her tongue and licks my neck before slithering down relentlessly from my collarbone to my chest.

"Ahh~ Yuna-san~!"

I gently wrap my head around hers, kissing her head and stroking her from both shoulders to the neck.

But that doesn't last long.

Gradually, Yuna's caresses become more and more intense, and I surrender myself more and more to her mercy.

"Eve-chan, you don’t have much experience in this, do you?"

Yuna-san asks me somewhat awkwardly.

I don’t think it’s embarrassing, so I answer her honestly.

"Well, honestly, my first experience is with… Celia. Yuna-san is the first person from real life I’ve been with."

"Fufufu~ then, it’s my honor to claim your first~"

Saying that she teases my nipples with her tongue, as my body writhes in pleasure, she looks up at me again with a gaze that makes my legs turn into mush.

"I don't mind if I keep attacking like this, but anyway, Eve-chan, why don't you try attacking?"

Although I'm new to this, I plan to continue to bring you exciting GL/Yuri stories as long as I can. If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon! Only with 5$ a month you can read up to 7 chapters ahead of public release and the stockpiles still continue to grow. In addition, you can get additional benefits depending on what Tier you choose.

That's all and happy reading!

37