30. Comforting Celia (R-18)
1.1k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although I'm new to this, I plan to continue to bring you exciting GL/Yuri stories as long as I can. If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon! Only with 5$ a month you can read up to 7 chapters ahead of public release and the stockpiles still continue to grow. In addition, you can get additional benefits depending on what Tier you choose.

That's all and happy reading!

I lay Celia on the bed and start peeling her clothes off her voluptuous body under her eager gaze. My fingers hover above the top of her shirt, lightly sliding the two topmost buttons under the slot. Her enticing collarbone and captivating cleavage are now bare for me to see.

The flawless skin glistens under the rays of the lamp, inciting the tingling sensation under my belly, urging me to lap, suckle, and then nip at those irresistible curves, leaving a mark of possession, my mark of possession upon this gorgeous creature.

Perhaps sensing the desire-filled gaze crawling on her skin, Celia shudders shyly beneath me, attracting my eyes at the pair of protruding beans pushing against the white shirt with such sharpness as if trying to bore a hole in those thin fabrics.

For some unknown reason that I wholeheartedly agree with, Celia didn’t seem to wear anything but her skin under her usual attire, which makes me wonder whether it’s the same for her lower body.

Throbbing sensations below my crotch intensify as I feast on the sight of the twin D-cup mounds, which are not the least smaller than my own, threatening to burst out, ripping the pitiful clothes.

I gulp.

My mind seemingly can’t decide between making a move on those tempting softness or continuing my duty to uncover this breathtakingly sculptured figure to its entirety.

It doesn’t stay like that for long, though, as I feel the tugging on my shirt. I cock my head to find Celia glaring at me, her face already flushed red, lust swirling in those captivating ruby eyes, demanding me to finish what I started.

So much for someone who claims to be uneasy, Celia-san…. It looks more like a woman in need.

I chuckle at my own thought and continue unbuttoning until the last one. Her cute navel twitches as I cradle her body in my arm, the other hand stripping the shirt off from the armless side, down her body, and tugging it loose along her left arm.

A layer of sweat starts coating her unblemished, faint shade of red marring her tanned skin as her body gets heated up, reminding me of a mouth-watering pecking duck, making her look more and more delicious.

I lick my lips unconsciously at the tantalizing sight of the half-naked beauty and crawl my way back to the top. The lower part can wait for now, I still have unfinished business I need to deal with.

My face is now aligned with Celia's, which tilts sideways, pushing on the pillow as if embarrassed to meet my teasing gaze directly. It’s quite futile, really. Because I can easily read how aroused she is from the fact that the blush on her cheeks has already spread to almost her whole face, including the tip of her ears. I can’t fathom what kind of genius designed such an adorable character; I can’t help but worship them in my mind.

I run my fingers through my lover’s crimson hair to the side, rubbing the back of her ear. Celia seems pretty pleased by my action; a soft, stifled moan slips through her quivering rosy lips, and it grows louder as I lean closer, only a hot breath away from her ear, and whisper.

"You’re cute Celia… really, really cute."

Before she can utter a reply, my fingers descend, sliding smoothly down her long, proud neck. The warmth emitted from her smothering hot skin flows into me, fanning the fire in my core.

A bout of light spasm assaults Celia from my lingering touches, to which she responds with a restrained whimper as I caress her neck with a slight touch, slithering across her curve till I reach her collarbone, tracing it from one side to another, savouring the texture of her skin which feels like butter—smooth and creamy. Maybe, this is why I'm attracted to a girl in the first place. Contrary to men's rough and firm figures, women's are more soft and delicate.

I explore her twin peaks through the deep valley. Pleasure runs through my spine as the two soft and squishy fleshes sandwich my fingers. Oh lord… it feels so blissful. I can tell Celia feels the tingling feeling down her crotch as much as I do. Her body jerks with every stroke, and I can hear her breath becoming shorter and ragged, interspersed with her low grunts and gasps.

Seeing her reaction, I can’t doubt my growth. I’m getting better at this thanks to my time with Yuna-san.

Diving down through her flat, toned abs, her shaking becomes more and more intense as I inch toward her navel. If I don’t know what she wants at this point, I’m surely not qualified as her lover. Caressing her navel in a full circle, I finally nudge it with my finger.

"Ahh… mpphhh~"

Before her moan turns into a cry, she quickly covers her mouth. For some reason, Celia seemed to desperately hold back her voice.

"What’s wrong Celia? I want to hear your voice."

"What’re you saying… everyone will hear my voice…"

Ah, I forget. It’s okay if it's just Yuna-san because she has already noticed my relationship with Celia, but for everyone to know…

"Well…"

"Just hurry up!"

She seems to get impatient, so I seal my mouth shut and quicken my pace, unbuckling her belt as fast as I draw my dagger. I strip off her shorts in a single pull, leaving only soggy plain white panties to cover her secret place.

The womanly scent wafting to my nose makes me more excited. My fingers slip under the cotton fabric, and I slide the underwear down her legs. As it parts away from her crotch, a single thin sticky string connects her sopping wet pussy with the drenched part of the fabric. Without something to cover it, the lewd juice drips from her slit, staining the bed sheet beneath.

Witnessing such a spectacle, my blood boils and my heart gallops. Sweat starts dribbling down my skin, and I suddenly feel uncomfortable with my clothes sticking to my body. In the blink of an eye, my clothes have been stripped off my body.

I glance down to see the fabric of the pants has been stretched to its limit as if screaming at me to release the beast inside. I concede. Without delay, I pull down my pants along with my underwear in a single swoop. My stiff member snaps out of its cage, standing straight with the tip right below my navel.

I can enter Celia right here and then, but I have a different idea in my mind.

Sitting on the bed cross-legged beside her, I turn my head, patting my tight thrice.

"Come here Celia… sit here and face me."

Celia is hesitant at first, perhaps still surprised because this is the first time I take initiative to take a lead, but soon she gets up out of bed and stands in front of me.

It’s quite a challenge for someone with only one arm like her to climb over me, knowing so, I scoop her butt cheeks with my palm and lift her body on top of my legs. Startled by the sudden pull, Celia lets out a cute squeal, her left arm clutching onto my neck on reflex as her upper body falls toward me, standing on her knees. Naturally, my face is buried between her valleys.

That’s just right. I still have a promise to mark her as my own. So, I press my lips on her skin, and instead of lapping, I suckle so hard until a red mark imprint in between her two mounds. Her clutch tightens as her body jolts in ecstasy.

I continue to shower her with kisses. My lips never part with her skin, trailing red marks up to her neck; one of my hands pulls her tighter in my embrace, Celia’s breasts pressing and rubbing against mine; the other hand gives her round and toned ass a clumsy massage.

The combined assaults make her squirm under my arms. Her gasping moans sound like a spring breeze in my ears, getting sweeter and sweeter like a honeydew until it explodes into a silent scream when I take a small bite of her fleshy throat.

Celia’s head bends backwards, forehead sweaty and hair a mess, her eyes staring hazily at the ceiling, lost in pleasure, while her mouth gasps, sucking the air greedily with an expression of a woman melted in ecstasy. The sight is so beautiful that I let out the breath that I unknowingly hold.

Before I noticed, my hot, throbbing cock had been soaked in warm and hot liquid. I don’t know whether it’s from my pre-cum or Celia’s nectar splashed when she climaxed. As if possessed, my engorged tip rubbed against her petals. Wet, splish-splash sounds mingle with soft and long moaning sounds like a harmonious choir in my ears.

The burning pain and sweet pleasure wash over me as I keep rocking my hips up and down. The more I stroke, the closer my cock is to slipping inside her impatient cunt.

I’m desperate to go inside her, drowning in her warmth, us melting together into one.

But I need to confirm one thing first.

19