31. Double Climaxes (R-18)
3.3k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, my reader. I initially planned to release this chapter yesterday, but I accidentally stumbled upon QuietValerie's work and found myself bingereading some of her series for an entire day! which I was definitely glad about because her stories are fucking amazing! It's kinda frustrating that I've never interested in her series for such a long time.

If you haven't read them I highly recommend them to you, and if you have you'll definitely know what I've been through. It's been educational and inspirational, it gave me a different perspective of GL genre.

Although I'm new to this, I plan to continue to bring you exciting GL/Yuri stories as long as I can. If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon! Only with 5$ a month you can read up to 7 chapters ahead of public release and the stockpiles still continue to grow. In addition, you can get additional benefits depending on what Tier you choose.

That's all and happy reading!

"How do you feel, Celia?" I whisper to Celia whose body slumps on my top weakly, face cuddling up my hair. "Do you still feel uneasy?"

Celia doesn’t reply immediately. Steadying her breath, she pushes her body slightly away with her left arm and faces me.

"What’s gotten into you today, Eve? You came so strong… and eager."

I scratch my cheek awkwardly. "When I think about reassuring you, I become too excited… I guess?"

"Ooh… you’re so sweet, my dear Eve~" Celia giggles happily and pecks my lips gently. Then her gaze locks into mine. "But you know Eve. I’m not the type of person who is used to depending on others, so I ended up alone. You’re the only person who has cared about me for a long time. The thought of you getting hurt for my sake makes me feel guilty and scared."

"To be honest, so do I, Celia. I craved for someone other than my parents to accept me. There’s emptiness in the corner of my heart that I desperately want to fill. I guess, I always feel lonely before I meet you. So, I’ll do my best to protect you… and myself."

For a moment, the two were silent, then they both broke out into giggles.

Suddenly, Celia grabs my dick and strokes it gently, flashing a flirtatious smile at me. "Oh my, this one looks lonely too." I place my hand on her belly and asked, "What about here?" Celia mewls sweetly. "You tease."

Celia impatiently guides my raging hotness into her dripping entrance, my hand halts her advance, which earns me a "do you want it or not?" glare.

I chuckle at her eagerness. "Well… Are you comfortable in that position Celia?"

Pink blush flashes on Celia’s cheeks as she seems to just realize that she is still standing on her knees. A strong and independent woman like her might feel embarrassed exposing her needy and debauch side to other, especially someone younger than me.

"Let’s fix it first," she says in a fake calm tone and glares at me again, "You help me."

"What should I do?"

"Just do it like before."

I immediately understand what she is talking about and place my hands under her butt. Her face turns a darker shade of crimson as I lift her body slightly, enough for her legs to straighten up. After feeling the softness for a bit more, I cushion her on my lap.

Celia clutches her legs together, straddling my waist, and shoves my body forward until we stick together like glue. Her lower lips nip at my sensitive parts. Its twitch feels like a gentle massage, sending the warmth and pleasure straight to my mind. Sweet sighs slip out almost simultaneously from our lips, hot breath blows to each other's faces.

"Where did you learn this position?" Celia asks curiously after pecking my burning cheek.

"I just want to try it out." I reply with a small kiss on the tip of her nose. "I think if we’re in this position, I can go deeper while embracing you. It makes you feel being protected… I think? Do you like it?" My voice comes out unsure.

"It feels nice," Celia immediately replies. "This position is called the "Lotus Position" and it gives your partner a sense of security. I really do feel protected by you."

"I’m glad." I sigh in relief. "So… what… should we do next?"

Celia’s ruby eyes widen for a moment before she bursts into a fit of giggles.

"Don’t laugh at me." I pout.

"Oh, sorry, sorry Eve," wiping a bead of tears on the corner of her eyes, she said. "It just…" a wide grin blooms on her lips, "You’re just sooo adorable~"

I harrumph and turn my head away, a little bit annoyed by her teasing.

She cups my chin and presses her lips into mine. We share a lingering kiss for a moment before she gives me an answer.

"You can drill that big cock of yours directly inside my pussy and we can start humping, or…" She bucks her hips up and down against my shaft, grinding her wet lips from the base to the tip back to the base again, to which my cock responds by pulsing violently and spurting a gush of pre-cum. "We can do something like this first."

"Celia… it feels good… do it more… please…"

"As you wish, my dear Eve~"

Failing to resist the delightful feeling, my answer comes in a stammer and is weak, almost pleading. Celia seems pleased by my response as her actions become more and more intense. Her ample bosoms sway and jiggle with every bounce, and her nipples turn stiff and trembling, as if inviting me to take a bite, which I do.

"Nnggh!"

With a groan as a cue, her labia tightens its clenches on my dick as if trying to milk the white, hot spunk out of it. My mind becomes hazy as the pleasure rushes into my head. Just as I’m about to release my load, I heard a firm order from Celia.

"Eve, lift me!"

By this point, my mind has been clouded in pleasure and can’t comprehend what she wants to do, so I just follow her words and jack her up by the waist. In concert, Celia snatches my tip and aligns my shaft right below her half-opened slit.

"There’s no way I'm wasting it outside! Here we go!"

All of Celia’s weight crashes into me as my cock pierces into her farthest place in a single thrust, stretching her inside wide with my grith and slamming her womb deep into her belly. Her burning walls clamp around my shaft oh-so-tightly, as if trying to suck my very life that I am infinitely closer to the end of my limit.

"I’m cumming, Celia! I’m cumming!"

"Come Eve! Fill me with your baby seeds! Make me full!!!"

Hot liquid burst forth and filled Celia’s womb with so much force that almost every drop of cum rush past the wall of flesh to spray from her cunt to coat both of their thighs, Celia’s ass, and the bed in a thick white goo. The thick lewd scent fills the entire room.

Celia’s weight on top of my body melt into me along with the scorching heat inside. Together, they engulfed me wholly, as if soaking in a hot bath full of blissful ecstasy. As a Japanese person, I have a strong preference for hot baths, but this sensation far outweighs that.

It feels so amazing that I cum again and again in the span of moments. Each climax sends me another wave of pleasure that keeps piling up until I feel like ascending to heaven.

I close my eyes and let the pleasure wash over me. I can vividly imagine what kind of expression my face makes in this ocean of bliss—dyed in red and glistening under the light like a ripe tomato, my mouth agape in "O" shape while the tongue pokes out, drool splashing and dripping down my chin, such a slovenly look in my face, not any better than the one that Celia was showing earlier.

Minutes pass by almost like eternity. And then… I finally collapse on my bed after reaching that high... still embracing Celia on top of me, my dick still inside her.

For the record, Celia is actually quite light for someone around my height, but after my muscles have almost completely been touted by earlier orgasms, I can’t help but want to stretch my body a little bit, so I roll to the side, and we now lie face-to-face on the bed, legs straightening, locking with each other.

"Nggh… That’s amazing Eve~ that’s so intense~ even though you just insert it~" Purrs Celia still writhes in my arms, swooning over me with half-lidded lust-clouded eyes. "Do you want more~?"

To be honest, I’m still raring to go. Moreover, her invitation lit up the receding burning sensation in my core. Alas, perhaps due to the making out session with Yuna-san this afternoon, my dick isn’t as vigorous as usual.

"Ah… it shrinks…" a regretful voice enters my ears as the pressure around my shaft loosens somehow. A strange feeling of emptiness comes with it, and fear of disappointing Celia creeps into my heart. I can tell that she’s not fully satisfied yet.

I try to move my hips frantically, rubbing my tips against her pulsing womb and wriggling folds and creases, in the hope that my shaft will grow to its prime from the stimulation, but the effect is less effective than I wish it to be.

As if sensing my desperation, instead of ridicule or displeasure, the words that come out of her mouth are gentle and caring.

"You don’t need to do it alone, Eve. I can help you."

Saying that, her leg squeezed between my thighs starts moving in a slow repeating motion, grinding against my sacks and mushy vulva simultaneously, while her left hand, that was hugging my neck previously, dives down toward my breast, squeezing and fondling it while her fingers roll and flick my sensitive nipple.

"Aah~mmh!"

A loud cry emerges from my throat as a thrill of pleasure rushes into me from every direction, but before it can reverberate across the room, softness seals up my lips and thick, strong muscles intrude and stir the inner part of my mouth with a sheer of intensity that makes me feel ravaged and dominated.

Slurping and suckling sounds intermingle with my gradually labouring breath, setting ablaze the desire inside me anew, which is responded to by my half-erected shaft splendidly by throbbing and jerking as it regains its vitality. The fulfilling feeling I felt earlier has slowly come back to me.

Is this what experience woman can do? Or these skillsets that come with her occupation as a sex worker?

Before I can dwell deeply on this matter, my mind blacks out for a second from the sudden jolt that coming from the inside of my vagina. Something long and slender pierces deep inside my hole, hooking and hitting all the sweet spots that I’ve never thought existed before. Even Yuna-san’s tongue couldn’t bring this much joy to my womanhood before.

"Ahh~ what a lovely face you make Eve…" A smug smile plasters on Celia’s lovely face after our lips briefly part away. "Your dick is amazing, but your pussy is first class too."

Celia teases my pussy as much as she likes, tracing the entrance and inserting her middle finger, and my body shudders at every stroke.

My mind has already been fogged with lust that it can’t muster any response to her belligerent comment. The mere thought it has right now is to order my engorged shaft to start rutting this woman’s inside as fiercely as possible.

Each time I pound on the deepest part of Celia, her sighs gradually become more intense, and she continues to bully my pussy in search of further pleasure, to which I respond with even quicker thrusts. The sound of our hips hitting each other is faint, but I felt that the lewd wet sound was even more reverberating.

My dick twitches more ferociously, and Celia’s inside reaches its apex of tightness. If it’s just this, I might be able to last longer, but the stimulation I get from my vaginal canal being played by three of Celia’s fingers and the burning sensation from my clit being fiddled by her thumb is proven too much for me to handle. The foreboding sense of orgasm floods my mind, I’m going to reach my climax.

“Aah~ what’s this~ this’s too good~ Aah~ I’m going to cum both from my pussy and my dick!! Celia helps me~ I’m getting crazy!!”

"It’s okay, Eve. Let it out! Free your desire! Let your naughty genes spill out into me!"

"I'm cuming...I’m cumming, I'll let it out inside your lewd pussy and make you pregnant, Celia! That's why! Bear my cute baby Celiaaa!!"

Is it possible to impregnate NPCs? I don’t know, but that’s the genuine feeling I pour into her. At the same time as I screamed, my hips buckle forward more than ever before, thrusting me deeper into her innermost depths.

"Kah... Ah... Eve, yes… over there..." 

I got a painful tightness on the tip and release it all at once, filling Celia’s baby room to the brim until her stomach bulged. At the same time, the vaginal muscle tightens around her fingers and just like a burst dam, lewd juice flows out of me.

My mind feels blank and fuzzy; my legs won't stop quivering; my body still rides through my violent orgasm. I feel extremely sensitive right now, even when I pull out my penis from Celia, and Celia’s fingers slip out of me, I can't stop another gasp and moan from escaping from my mouth.

Celia in my arms is already exhausted and I’m also already at my limit. A contented sigh breeze through my ears before my consciousness starts fading out.

20