Three
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19

The Battle for Colourland, Part One

Colour King then charged up his Ultimate Colourland Bomb while Colour Queen used the Ultimate Colourland Blast. The attacks combined into this explosive blast with insane power, Warbler and Allie used their respective Sky Implosions to counter.

All four took damage, Colour King got up and he kicked Artby, Colour Queen then punched Colouruke.

Colour King used the Ultimate Colourland Blast while Artby used the Sun Implosion.

" Hahahahaha " said Colour King.

" I will save Colourland "

" The Colourlandish people are with me "

" Save it ? " asked Challenger.

" Colourland does not need you disrespecting the people " said Colour Queen.

" Challenger has been terrible " said Colour King.

" Colourlandish people see it "

" I am not disrespecting them " said Challenger.

" Challenger has been a great customer in the bakery " said Artby.

" Bakers like having him there "

" Bakers will miss him "

" Since you failed to stay quiet or agree things must be like this " said Colour King.

" The people love my opinion, my opinion has done so much for the people who are great "

" I love the people "

" The people love how Colourlandish I am, I love how Colourlandish they are "

" We should continue the fight " said Colour Queen.

" Yeah, let's do that " said Allie.

Colour Queen used the Tenfold Colourland Strike against Colouruke's Tenfold Sea Strike and they both took damage. Colour King then grabbed Artby, Colour Queen then punched him down to the ground.

" As a customer, I'll keep fighting forever " said Artby.

" Baking has done way too much for me not to do so, I love baking "

" I will continue to be a great customer "

Artby then used the Sun Implosion while Allie used the Ultimate Sky Bomb, the attacks combined into a powerful bright aerial bomb but Colour King used the Ultimate Colourland Bomb to counter and the explosion hit all three of them.

" Allie, this is not something that we wanted " said Colour King.

" King Bobby is a man that supported both of us "

" King Bobby is so great "

" I thought so as well, but he wasn't as good as once thought " said Allie.

" I was wrong "

" King Bobby is one of the greatest men of our time, he may be no Colour King but he is something special " said Colour Queen.

" Warbler is happy with you "

" Warbler knows how to treat you "

" That is true he does know how to treat me " said Allie.

" I didn't support the war, I just said so that the king would not do anything " said Warbler.

" Well luckily for you I had a change of heart involving Numerians, I'm sure King Bobby would have the same understanding " said Colour King. " I encourage the two of you to not support Challenger anymore "

" Challenger is not someone to be supporting "

" Colour King is right, do not support Challenger " said Colour Queen.

" Don't listen to him " said Challenger.

" Stop disrespecting the country " said Colour Queen. " Warbler and Allie have moved here, they cannot support a man who does not support the people "

" Colour King does "

" The people ? " asked Colouruke. " There are people that support Challenger "

" Well there isn't very many of them and they keep quiet about it " said Colour Queen. " Now, let's keep battling "

Colour Queen charged for the Tenfold Colourland Strike and she aimed for Warbler while he used his Tenfold Sky Strike and they both took damage.

Colour King used the Colourland Implosion and he blasted Colouruke down very hard.

Colouruke got up and he charged for the Ocean Implosion while Warbler used the Sky Implosion which combined for a hurricane like implosion which aimed for Colour King, he used the Colourland Implosion which collided with the attack.

Allie then started charging up the Sky Implosion while Colouruke used the Ultimate Ocean Blast and the attacks combined while Colour Queen used the Colourland Implosion.

Allie was slightly struggling but she got back up.

Artby then started charging his Sun Implosion while Colour King used the Ultimate Colourland Bomb and the attacks collided and they both took damage.

" That's for bakers " Artby said.

" They mean so much "

" I love baking "

" I eat bread "

Colour Queen then charged up the Colourland Implosion while Colouruke used the Ocean Implosion and they both were hit by the attacks, Colouruke was slightly struggling.

Colouruke then got back up, Allie then charged for the Ultimate Sky Blast while Colour King used the Ultimate Colourland Bomb to counter.

Warbler then started to charge for the Sky Implosion, his girlfriend Allie used her own, Colour King used the Colourland Implosion.

The attacks combined and Allie was getting near the end.

" I won't give up " said Allie.

" Glad to see " said Warbler.

" Thanks, Warbler " said Allie.

" Bakers are glad to see this " said Artby.

" Bakers want a customer that can fight, they feel safer "

" They know I am there for them, I can make them have this safety "

" Safety ? " asked Colourea.

" Yes " said Artby.

Warbler then used the Ultimate Sky Blast, Colouruke used the Ocean Implosion. It created a hurricane like blast, Colour King used the Colourland Implosion to counter the attack.

Warbler was slightly struggling but he got back up, Crayon and Colour King kicked each other.

Colour Queen then used the Colourland Implosion, Artby used the Ultimate Sun Bomb while Colouruke used the Tenfold Sea Strike. The attacks collided with each other, Colouruke was getting near the end.

" When we fight for Colourland, we cannot be stopped " said Colour King. " The people need us "

" We are just too powerful "

" The people know what it means to be from here, we cannot fail " said Colour Queen.

" They must not be led by Challenger " said Colour King.

" Some of them want to be " said Colouruke.

" Colouruke, you are not telling the truth, the people love Colour King " said Colour Queen.

" Colouruke is too brainwashed by Challenger to understand the people " said Colour King.

" Colouruke cannot let Challenger do that to him "

" Brainwashed ? " asked Crayon.

" There is none of that "

" Yes, I have not brainwashed Colouruke " said Challenger.

" Colour King says otherwise for a reason " said Colour Queen.

" The people love my opinions and they despise opinions of people who support Challenger " said Colour King.

" Now let's continue the fight, I love the people "

" Yes, bring it on " said Crayon.

Artby used his Sun Implosion against Colour King's Colourland Implosion, the attacks collided with each other.

" Baking has done so much for me, as a customer I will never stop fighting for bakers to bake " said Artby.

" Customers love the baker, that is the type of customer I have been for so long now "

" I cannot let bakers down today, tomorrow or ever "

" I will never give up "

Artby then charged his Sun Implosion while Colouruke used the Sea Implosion, they combined into this very hot oceanic implosion while Colour Queen and Colour King used their Ultimate Colourland Bombs which combined into an insane bomb and the attacks collided with tons of power.

Colouruke was defeated, while Artby was getting near the end.

" Shit " said Artby. " Bakers want me to fight for a friend like Colouruke.

" Colouruke is loved by bakers "

" The bakeries enjoy having him there "

Allie then started charging the Sky Implosion while Warbler charged the Ultimate Sky Bomb against Colour King's Ultimate Colourland Blast. The attacks collided with lots of power, Allie was defeated.

" No " yelled Warbler.

" Warbler, this is how it had to be " said Colour King.

" When you disagree with my opinion and do not stay quiet this happens "

" I must be in control of this country no matter what "

" But Allie does not have anything to do with your hatred of Challenger " said Warbler.

" She chose to fight, not agree with me " said Colour King.

" She has chosen to side with Challenger and unfortunately that  has happened "

" Challenger cannot be defended, it is a joke that this is happening "

" So your opinion is worth more ? " asked Warbler.

" My opinion is so Colourlandish " said Colour King. " It is worth everything to the people "

" The people know I am right "

" The people do know that " said Colour Queen.

" Let's continue " said Colour King.

" Yes, let's continue fighting " said Crayon.

Colour King used the Ultimate Colourland Blast against Warbler's Sky Implosion, the attacks collided and they both took damage.

Colourea and Colour Queen were busy punching each other while Warbler and Colour King were doing the same and all of them took damage.

Colour King then charged up for the Ultimate Colourland Bomb while Artby used the Sun Implosion and Warbler used the Tenfold Sky Strike. The attacks all collided and Artby was defeated.

" Now it is down to four " said Colour King.

" To be fair you four are a lot stronger but we will save the people of Colourland " said Colour Queen.

" The people need us, they feel more Colourlandish than they ever did "

" Yes, we have made them more Colourlandish than originally before " said Colour King.

" I am proud of that "

" More Colourlandish ? " asked Challenger.

" Challenger, the people love my opinion " said Colour King. " Challenger, you must pay for what you have done to Colourland "

" For disagreeing with your opinion " said Colourea.

" My opinion is so Colourlandish, it is the opinion the people need " said Colour King.

" Colourlandish people demand I am here, Challenger is not what they want "

" The people love Colour King "

" The people love him " said Colour Queen. " He loves the people too much for us to lose "

" Let's continue " said Crayon.

Warbler used his Ultimate Sky Blast against Colour Queen's Ultimate Colourland Bomb. The attacks collided, Warbler was starting to slightly struggle.

Crayon used the Ultimate Bird Blast, Colourea used the Sun Implosion. Colour King then used the Colourland Implosion to counter, all three of them took damage.

Warbler got up but was swiftly kicked by Colour King down to the ground, Colour King grabbed him.

" You'll join Allie " said Colour King. " Hahahaha "

" It's not over " said Warbler.

" I have more "

" Warbler, you will finished very soon " said Colour King. " The people preferred that you would agree with my opinion "

" My opinion is a great opinion "

" You just saying that to make it seem that you are doing this for Colourland " said Warbler.

" I am doing it for Colourland, Colourlandish people know what it means to be from here  " said Colour King.

" You should have stayed at home "

" Now prepare to fall "

Colour King then started charging up the Ultimate Colourland Blast while Colourea used the Sun Implosion and Warbler used the Sky Implosion, the attacks collided and they took damage. Warbler was getting near the end.

" I will not stop " said Warbler.

" Well, it is your life not mine " said Colour King.

" I originally didn't want it this way for you but since you are fighting with Challenger it has to be like this "

" Colourland will be saved from Challenger " said Colour Queen.

" We are so Colourlandish " said Colour King.

" It is great to be Colourlandish "

" So Colourlandish ? " asked Crayon.

" Yes, we love the country more than Challenger " said Colour King.

" Again with that " said Colourea.

" It is the truth, Colourea " said Colour Queen.

" We are making Colourland into the place it must be " said Colour King.

" How so ? " asked Challenger.

" The laws that I created are very Colourlandish, Colourland needs them " said Colour King.

" The laws will cut down on the drug dealers using their drugs to make Numerians commit crimes "

" These laws are great "

" What proof of that is there ? " asked Crayon.

" The crimes that are being committed " said Colour Queen.

" Now we must continue since you oppose our great laws "

Colour Queen then started to charge the Colourland Implosion while Colour King used the Ultimate Colourland Bomb, the attacks created a giant bomb.

Warbler then used the Sky Implosion while Crayon used the Sun Implosion, the attacks collided with each other and Warbler was defeated.

0