Four
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20

The Battle For Colourland, Part Two

" Now it just down to the strongest of Colourland " said Colour King.

" Warbler will have regretted this "

" He did not respect our laws "

" It is unfortunate "

" Respect our laws ? " asked Challenger.

" He must be quiet like I said " said Colour King.

" He cannot interfere with what I am doing for Colourland "

" Colourland is so great thanks to me now "

" That is the way we want him " said Colour Queen.

" Our laws represent what it means to be Colourlandish "

" We do not want people protesting, it is not Colourlandish " said Colour King.

" We must be Colourlandish always "

" We are already " said Crayon.

" Crayon is right " said Colourea.

" I have not got that sense " said Colour Queen.

" You could be more Colourlandish by a lot "

" Yes, Crayon and his friends could be more Colourlandish "  said Colour King.

" By agreeing with you ? " asked Challenger.

" It seems that way " said Crayon.

" It is more than just simply agreeing with me, it just happens " said Colour King. " My opinion just happens to be the one that is truly Colourlandish "

" It is not just about me, it is about Colourland "

" Colour King is a great man, so Colourlandish " said Colour Queen.

" My opinion is one that is one with the country " said Colour King. " The fact that you have all failed to be quiet is not good for the country "

" The country needs us agreeing with you that much ? " asked Colourea.

" Yes " said Colour King. " The laws that I have created are simply Colourlandish compared to the laws made by Challenger "

" I just don't see it " said Challenger.

" Challenger, you are not showing me that you can lead this country well " said Colour King. " The people deserve my Colourlandish opinion, the people love it here "

" Yes, but it is not due to your changes " said Colourea.

" It is, Colourea " said Colour King. " Unfortunately Crayon has not been the man that we have wanted "

" He has disappointed Colourland "

" Crayon has not seen the light " said Colour Queen.

" We have wanted ? " asked Crayon. " I'm not supporting your ideas "

" Not the Colourlandish man we want " said Colour King. " You have not been as Colourlandish as you could be "

" Crayon, you are not Colourlandish enough "

" You must be more Colourlandish "

" I am Colourlandish enough, I don't see how I am not " said Crayon.

" True, Crayon is Colourlandish " said Challenger.

" Hahahahahaha " said Colour King.

" That is not true, not even close to being so "

" Crayon must be more Colourlandish, it is important for Crayon "

" Let's continue battling " said Challenger.

" Yes, you all must be taken down for the sake of Colourland " said Colour King.

Challenger then charged up the Ultimate Disaster Bomb while Colour Queen used the Ultimate Colourland Blast, the attacks collided with each other.

Colour King then charged for the Colourland Implosion while Colourea used the Sun Implosion and Crayon used the Ultimate Bird Bomb, the attacks collided and they all took damage.

Colour King got up first and he punched Colourea down to the ground, he then grabbed her.

" Colourea " said Crayon.

" Hahaha " said Colour King. " This is for the people "

" The people don't want to see this " said Crayon.

" They do since they know what Colourea has done for this country " said Colour Queen. " This must happen for the sake of Colourland "

" Yes, Colourea must go down " said Colour King.

" She is not understanding what I am doing "

" This must happen "

Colourea was knocked to the ground, Challenger used the Disaster Implosion while Colour Queen used the Colourland Implosion to counter. The attacks had tons of power and they were both knocked to the ground.

Colourea got up and she used the Tenfold Sun Strike while Colour King used the Tenfold Colourland Strike. They both were hit.

Colour Queen used the Ultimate Colourlandish Barrage while Crayon used the Tenfold Bird Strike. The attacks collided with each other and they both took damage.

Colourea then charged for the Sun Implosion while Crayon used the Bird Implosion, Colour King and Colour Queen used their Ultimate Colourland Bombs to counter, Colourea was starting to slightly struggle.

Colourea got up and she kicked Colour Queen while Colour Queen punched her and they both fell to the ground. Colour King then used the Ultimate Colourland Blast while Crayon used the Ultimate Bird Blast, the attacks collided with each other.

Challenger charged up for the Ultimate Disaster Bomb while Colour King used the Ultimate Colourland Bomb, the bombs hit each other and they both took damage.

Crayon then starting charging for the Ultimate Bird Blast while Colour Queen then started charging for the Colourland Implosion, the attacks hit each other.

Crayon was starting to slightly struggle but he got up.

Crayon and Colourea then used their Sun Implosions while Colour King used the Ultimate Colourland Blast and Colour Queen used the Ultimate Colourland Bomb. The attacks all collided with each other and all four of them took damage from an explosion of darkness and light energy.

Crayon and Colourea were getting near the end while Colour Queen was slightly struggling.

" How could this be " said Colour Queen. " We have fought so hard for Colourland and now this "

" We have shown our abilities " said Crayon. " They have improved "

" I am a lot stronger than Colour Queen and you two can barely even walk " said Colour King. " I will keep Colourland the way it needs to be "

" The people are more Colourlandish now, I love the people "

" Not to mention save Numerians when Challenger never ever did "

" Numerians don't need saving " said Challenger.

" They are fine the way they are "

" They do " said Colour Queen.

" Drug dealers are making them do these crimes "

" I have saved Numerians, my laws can do that " said Colour King.

" My laws are great that way "

" If that is so, what drug are they using ? " asked Challenger.

" We know they are using meth, a meth that can do that to a Numerian " said Colour Queen.

" Never heard of any meth doing that " said Challenger.

" Challenger, you asked what drug and we told you " said Colour King.

" You now claim it not to be true despite your question ? " asked Colour Queen.

" If that is true, then why don't I hear about you saving any Colourlandish people from drug dealers " said Challenger.

" That is a good point " said Crayon.

" Colourlandish people have not been influenced in that way " said Colour King. " For some reason it is doing that to Numerians "

" We are not sure why that is "

" We must think about this "

" Colourlandish people want them dead so that Numerians can be saved " said Colour Queen. " Colourlandish people believe that they are harming Numerians for sure "

" We will continue " said Colour King.

Colour Queen then started charging for the Ultimate Colourland Blast while Crayon used the Bird Implosion, the attacks collided with each other and they both were hit down.

" Crayon " yelled Colourea.

" He is finished, he is overpowered " said Colour King.

" That was for Colourland "

" Crayon's refusal to shun Challenger is not acceptable "

" Colourland ? " asked Colourea.

" Why would the country want him hurt after he stopped the Bear "

" He went against me which is not what Colourland needs " said Colour King.

" My opinion is important to Colourlandish people "

" He did stop the Bear but after what he did involving Challenger is unacceptable " said Colour Queen.

" Challenger has not been good for Colourland, Crayon must see this "

" We should continue "

Colour King then started charging for the Colourland Implosion while Challenger used the Disaster Implosion to counter the attack and they both took damage.

Colour Queen and Colourea then punched each other and they both fell to the ground, Colour Queen tried to grab Colourea but Challenger blocked her from doing so.

" I will not quit " said Colourea.

" Well, then prepare to fall " said Colour King.

Colour Queen then charged up the Ultimate Colourland Blast while Colourea used the Sun Implosion, the attacks collided with each other and Colourea was defeated. Colour Queen was getting near the end.

" Nooo " said Colour Queen. " At least Colourea has lost "

" Challenger will be dealt with " said Colour King.

" I will win this battle for Colourland " said Challenger.

" I love the people, they want me in charge " said Colour King. " My opinion has done so much for the country "

" My opinion is so Colourlandish "

" It is no more Colourlandish than the average person here " said Challenger.

" Yes it is, I am so Colourlandish " said Colour King.

" The people of Colourland understand "

" Let us continue "

Colour Queen then charged her last bit of energy into the Ultimate Colourland Bomb while Colour King used the Colourland Implosion, the attacks combined into this insane bomb. Challenger used the Disaster Implosion to counter the attack, the attacks collided and Colour Queen was defeated.

" Now, you will truly see what you are up against " said Colour King. " I am the most Colourlandish person ever, not just currently "

" Yeah, I don't think so " said Challenger.

" I am so Colourlandish, my opinion is so Colourlandish and the people are extremely Colourlandish " said Colour King. " I love the people more than you do "

" How so ? " asked Challenger. " They cannot protest or even view any video that disagrees with Colour King "

" Protesting is not Colourlandish " said Colour King. " We need the people to stay Colourlandish, I will make sure that it happens "

" There is no place for any protests in Colourland and there never will be "

" I will reign supreme as the leader of Colourland "

" I will make Colourland into the Colourland it should be "

" Colourland is so awesome "

" We will continue this battle for Colourland " said Challenger.

" For the people " said Colour King. " I love the people, the people love how Colourlandish I have made them "

" So Colourlandish "

Colour King then charged up for the Ultimate Colourland Blast while Challenger used the Ultimate Disaster Bomb, the attacks collided with each other and they both took damage.

Colour King got up and he shoved Challenger to the ground.

" Hahahaha " said Colour King.

" Now this is what the people have always wanted "

" Not over yet " said Challenger.

" I have more "

" It will be soon " said Colour King. " Colourland needs me, the country has wanted me for a long time now "

" The people here have demanded that to happen "

Challenger got up and he started charging for the Disaster Implosion while Colour King used the Colourland Implosion, the attacks collided with each other and they were both knocked down to the ground.

They both got up and they punched each other, Colour King then got up first and he grabbed Challenger and then he kicked him.

Challenger was slightly struggling but he got back up and started charging the Ultimate Disaster Blast, Colour King used the Ultimate Colourland Bomb to counter the attack. The attacks hit their respective targets knocking them down.

" I am looking forward to the end of Challenger " said Colour King. " The people will be thrilled "

" The people know how Colourlandish I am and I have kept them Colourlandish "

" How does one be kept Colourlandish ? " asked Challenger.

" By having a opinion that makes us more Colourlandish than before " said Colour King.

" We need to stay Colourlandish forever, I will not allow people from here to not be Colourlandish "

" I am extremely Colourlandish "

" It is not possible for someone from here to not be Colourlandish anymore " said Challenger.

" It is possible, you haven't understood " said Colour King.

" It is, you just haven't been able to understand "

" Now we continue our fight for Colourland "

" Yes " said Challenger.

Challenger then started charging for the Ultimate Disaster Bomb while Colour King then used the Ultimate Colourland Blast, the attacks hit and they both took damage.

They both got up, Challenger punched Colour King.

Colour King was struggling while Challenger was getting near the end.

" Challenger, this has been fun but we must think of the people " said Colour King. " I love the people, they are so Colourlandish now "

" They were already Colourlandish " said Challenger.

" Challenger, it is unfortunate but you have not loved Colourland as much as me " said Colour King. " Nobody is as Colourlandish as I am, I am so Colourlandish "

" Crayon and his friends have failed to shun you, they will be agreeing with me very soon "

" They support me " said Challenger.

" They won't when you are gone " said Colour King. " They will change, King Bobby will return "

" King Bobby ? " asked Challenger. " I defeated him "

" The alliance we had will be back, he is not dead " said Colour King.

" With you gone, it will make Colourland the way that I want it "

" King Bobby is a great king "

" I love King Bobby "

" I'm still here, I'll fight " said Challenger. " How do you know that King Bobby is still alive ? "

" I just know " said Colour King.

" I am not sure " said Challenger.

" King Bobby cannot be dead " said Colour King.

" He would never die "

" I do not believe that "

" Well, let's continue "

" Yeah, let's keep fighting " said Challenger.

" The people need me " said Colour King.

Colour King then got ready with his Colourland Implosion and Challenger got ready with his Disaster Implosion.

" For the people " said Colour King.

" For Crayon and his friends " said Challenger.

The attacks collided and both of them looked to be knocked out.

Challenger got up first and he got Colour King who woke up a few seconds later, Challenger got a punch which knocked him to the ground.

" Noooo " said Colour King. " Colourland needs me, the country will be ruined with me gone "

" Ruined ? " asked Challenger. " I don't think so "

" Colourland must have me " said Colour King.

" I am so important to Colourland "

Colour King then could not fight anymore and he was defeated.

Challenger called the hospital, Crayon and his friends got inside the ambulance. A few Colourlandish people took Colour King's body away seperately.

They then went into the hospital where they checked in.

0