Chapter 6 thinking with your d*ck destroys great plans.
182 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone was again laughing bitterly at this kid. A man then said to Ying Zheng "Kid please take the clothes and bath please and stop asking so many questions."

"I am very sorry uncle but I can not take please tell me the prize."

"Alright since you want to be charged we will charge 1 silver coin for the clothes and 1 silver coin for the bath and accommodations"

Hearing that Ying Zheng immediately pretended to be shocked and said "That is too much uncle too expensive I don't need the bath and accommodations I will bath outside and I can also sleep outside. But the clothes are very expensive uncle."

Ying Zheng stared at the man cutely.

Everyone was annoyed again.

The man again said to Ying Zheng"Bath outside my ass! look this temperature even god will not be able to save you and do you think we need your money just  bath alright kid?"

Hearing this everyone nodded.

Seeing this Miss Yan came to mediate and said to everyone "how about this kid how much are you willing to pay?"

Hearing this Ying Zheng fell into deep thought and said "how about 90 copper coins."

All the people around Ying Zheng felt like they would spit out blood. "why was this kid so stingy?"

Hearing that miss Yan's mouth twitched she felt like she had to hit something and this kid's face was looking more punchable by the second then she calmed herself and decided not to bicker with a child.

"Alright go take the bath first and you will pay later."

Ying Zheng immediately shook his head like a chicken pecking grains.

"No, you have to take it first."

"Alright! Alright! give us the money and go take a bath."

Ying Zheng handed over 1 silver coin "here please take it."

Miss Yan took the one silver coin from Ying Zheng and said to Ying Zheng "Alright are you happy now? now go bath right now."

Miss Yan stared at Ying Zheng still standing at his place. Black lines started appearing on her face.

Trying her best not to beat Ying Zheng she asked "why are you still here?"

Ying Zheng embarrassedly said "Miss can I have my balance?"

Miss Yan's face turned red embarrassedly "You! You! who wants your money you can have all of it back." She threw back his silver coin.

Ying Zheng looked puzzled "Miss what is wrong."

Seeing the drama playing out a man stepped forward took the silver coin from Ying Zheng and gave him back 10 copper coins. "Now go take a bath."

Seeing this Miss Yan gave Liu Bolin a thankful look then asked her maid Yu Lin "Yu Lin is the bath ready?"

Yu Lin bowed and said, "Yes miss the bath is ready and clean clothes."

Liu Bolin "Son go take a bath ah! and I almost forgot to ask for your name"

Ying Zheng bowed and said, "My name is Ying Zheng and I will go right now and thank you for your hospitality."

Ying Zheng then followed Yu Lin he wanted to appear as friendly so he tried to start a conversation with her "Miss Yu can I ask you a question?"

Yu Lin replied with a smile "please go ahead."

"Can you please explain to me where we are?"

"Of course, we are in the Qin state."

"And who is the leader of the Qin state?"

"Of course, it is Duke Zhao of Qin."

"How do you count days months and time?" Ying Zheng pretended to be confused.

"We use the lunar calendar" she replied while smiling friendly.

At first, Ying Zheng thought that perhaps he was reincarnated back in time.

But when he heard Duke Zhao he was surprised. Am I wrong I remember that it was King Zhao instead of Duke Zhao?

Ying Zheng cutely said, "In my village, I was told the leaders of states were kings is that not true?"

Yu Lin immediately paled and held Ying Zheng's mouth "Shush! Don't let anyone hear you say that. Do you want to get killed?"

"I don't understand miss can you please explain?" Ying Zheng asked with a shocked expression.

"No, I can not please do not ask that again or ever speak of it again in fact if you hear anyone talking about that subject run. Got it?" Yu Lin was speaking in panic and her face was pale white.

Ying Zheng seemed to be scared and said "I promise miss I will never speak it I promise."

Yu Lin immediately sighed in relief "alright very good. Now here is your bath water it has been heated to an almost perfect temperature here is a cloth for you to dry yourself with and there is the fresh clothes change call me if you need anything." After saying that You Lin left Ying Zheng.

Ying Zheng immediately stripped and put his dirty clothes aside and immersed himself in the bath slowly then sighed in pleasure.

After feeling pleasure for a while he started to slowly remove the mud stuck to his body and after he cleaned himself he left the bath and poured himself with clean water for rinsing.

When he finally felt that the water stopped dripping he went to look for the drying cloth left for him by Yu Lin and dried himself.

He went to find the clothes left for him by Yu Lin and at that moment he met Yan Yuxi.

The first thing she noticed was how ripped Ying Zheng was.

Slowly without her noticing, she saw Ying Zheng's nineteen to twenty-centimeters hard cock.

For almost three breaths of time, they stared at each and almost immediately Ying Zheng remembered he had to act innocent.

"Ah! Miss Yan, what are you doing here?" Ying Zheng asked pretending to be embarrassed and covering his dick.

Seeing this Miss Yan immediately came to her senses and blushed until her ears were red.

Trying to avoid eye contact with Ying Zheng and fiddling with her fingers she said "you were away for a long time so I came here to see what was wrong with you.

"I am fine I am fine I will be out in a few minutes." Ying Zheng said pretending to be embarrassed.

"Alright I will be out of your hair and if you need anything come to find me I am here for you." after saying that she left almost running away.

Ying Zheng wanted to fuck her so badly and had not fucked anyone for almost two days.

Ying Zheng took a breath of air then sighed and told himself 'sometimes lust or thinking with your dick destroys great plans.'

Ying then started to jack himself off and when he was done washed his dick and wore a grey Hanfu left for him.

*************

End of chapter

By the way, do you think I am staying in the mortal world for a long time I am sorry I am just trying to build his character instead of starting cultivation at 15 and becoming the strongest in the world by 20 or even if it takes a long time they still act like babies so please excuse me

2