Chapter 9
137 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ying Zheng sighed then said "Brother Jin tonight we mourn the dead by drinking since crying has never brought anyone back from the dead. Tonight we mourn the dead and celebrate the living."

Commander Jin had to give it to Ying Zheng because he had never seen anyone this shameless and thick-skinned "Brother Ying is right! now pour the wine."

Ying Zheng noticed commander Jin looking at him knowingly then smiled back and ordered one of his soldiers "You! go get my five favorite women here and the rest can be shared between the men"

Hearing this the soldier was ecstatic "Right away sir."

When commander Jin saw this his eyes narrowed a bit and asked "Brother Ying why are you so kind to your soldiers?"

"Hahaha brother Jin you surely jest of course I have to be kind to them they are my life and death brothers."

"Alright now let me ask you do you know why you had skipped the 500-man army?"

"Of course, it was due to brother Jin helping me and of course, I will always be in your debt."

Commander Jin's mood lightened up quite a bit and said "Good good good I am glad brother Ying understands this now let us enjoy tonight and worry tomorrow."

Just as commander Jin finished saying that the barbarian women were brought in seeing this Ying Zheng gave an inexplicable smile and then asked "brother Jin brother Wu do you want to do it together in an orgy or do you want to do it in private? Hahaha, do not worry brothers I love to share so what do you say?"

Hearing this both commander Jin and messenger Wu frowned and looked at each other

Then Commander Jin replied with a smile "I am sorry brother Ying I hope you understand I am a bit shy so please continue without me."

Hearing this Ying Zheng smiled "Alright brother Jin I understand but next time you must join me. How about you brother Wu?"

Hearing this messenger Wu smiled courteously "I would love to join brother Ying but I am also shy but when I get rid of my shyness I will join brother Ying and brother Jin."

Hearing this Ying Zheng's expression did not change and continued with a smile "That is a pity but next time for sure please pick two for each one of you."

Hearing this messenger Wu smiled and said brother Jin please go first after all they are all beautiful."

"After my brothers asked me to go first it would be rude of me to refuse. Alright, I chose that one and... that one."

Seeing this Ying Zheng turned to messenger Wu"Brother Wu please go ahead."

"Brother Ying you truly honor us I will choose those two next to each other." Messenger Wu smiled humbly.

"Alright, brothers. I will ask someone to warm wine for you and send it to your tents. As for the tents I have prepared them for you with everything you might need. I will see you tomorrow hahaha."

"You! come here. Lead my two brothers to their tents and keep warming all the wine they might need. If they are dissatisfied with you in the morning humph! but if they praise you I will reward you understand."

The soldier answered with a trembling voice"y... yes sir! I will get to it immediately."

The soldier immediately ran in a hurry to get everything ready.

The soldier came back running and out of breath he took a minute to correct his breathing and then said: "It is done sir please follow me commander Jin and messenger Wu."

He slowly led the way while commander Jin and messenger Wu were holding the two women in their waists until they finally got out of Ying Zheng's view.

...

Biao Zi looked at him with wide and tear-filled eyes as Ying Zhen explained what was going to happen to her. She would come to understand that her body was no longer hers. Instead, it would be his and she would obey exactly what he commanded her to do.

It is a strange feeling to control someone so completely, to utterly dominate another person, to know that he will get what he want from them, and most importantly, to know that they know.

It is an incredible feeling to look at someone and know you are more devious, more cunning, more logical, more intelligent, and simply more powerful. The moment they understand and break is euphoric to Ying Zheng and that is exactly what makes him a sadist.

"Of course, this doesn't have to happen if you do not want to but the alternative would be that you have to serve every one of my men and some of them are not as kind as me."

she could end this immediately and Ying Zheng wouldn't stop her, the only thing keeping her here is her own feelings.

"You will strip for me, as I command, and I will do anything I want. Do you understand bitch?"

"Y… yes Sir."

"You will strip for me, as I command, and I will take in all the view I want. Do you understand bitch?"

"Y… yes Sir."

"And do you know what I mean bitch?"

Biao Zi's head dropped and she held back her tears as Ying Zheng slowly explained the new reality she was living in.

"N… no Sir."

"It means…" Ying Zheng paused so she would submissively look up at him, "it means everything I see, I own. Do you understand bitch?"

The distraught woman wiped a tear from her eye as she managed a reply for her capturer, "Yes Sir."

"Good girl, stand by the wall of the tent."

Slowly Biao Zi got up from where she was seated and stood where Ying Zheng pointed.

Then Ying Zheng picked up my lamp fire and slowly stalked towards her. Her limbs were so tense he could see them freeze as her eyes fixated on the lamp.

"Hands by your side and look directly in my direction."

The woman, almost 20 years Ying Zheng's senior, obeyed quickly enough and looked absent-mindedly in his direction.

She looked like a trapped housewife desperate for the torture to end, or at least, desperate to know what it would entail.

"Hmmm... what is your name?"

"Ah! my name?"

"Yes your name and do not make me repeat myself."

"M...my n... name is Biao Zi sir"

"Hmmm… I need you to smile bitch."

Ying Zheng's victim shuddered just slightly. She was obviously in no mood to even act enjoyment.

"P….please..."

"Please?" I echoed, but I only needed a raised eyebrow to elicit a response.

"P… please Sir."

"There is no negotiation Mrs. Biao."

************

End of chapter

Biao Zi means bitch 

Do you think I am in the mortal world for a long time and should hurry up or do you think I should suppress the protagonist for some 30 to 40 years to make him wiser and smarter?

Or are you one of the people who think he should fall and stumble during his journey in cultivation ie learn during the job?

let me know in the comments.

2