Chapter 11 They know their own cunts, their own delicate spots better than any man ever could.
152 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

the fuck up, bitch. Stop bleating like a fucking sheep, or I will take the skin off your legs and ass. Do you understand?" She expected another lash, and her hands went defensively to her thighs. However, Ying Zheng took a step back and sent the next lash centrally up the full length of her spine, leaving long red wilt just slightly right of the bone. She understood now and remained silent.

"And who the fuck told you to stop spreading your fuck-holes, bitch?" This time Ying Zheng's lash went to her right, missing her skin and crashing down onto the desktop just a couple of centimeters from her face. She quickly reached back with both hands and spread her ass open again.

"Good little fuck-bitch." Ying Zheng whispered. "Now you fucking understand." As he spoke, he took a step forward between her thighs. Ying Zheng took his cock in his right hand and without warning, he pushed it directly into her exposed cunt. She was soaking wet and he slid easily into her warm folds, pushing until his balls met her pubic bone. Ying Zheng stopped at full penetration, simply remaining buried in her soft, wet hole. It was a nice cunt. Clearly used to taking cocks of my size, but still tight enough to offer pleasure. Again, Ying Zheng thought how lucky her husband was.

"Straighten up." Ying Zheng commanded and urged her to lift her torso towards him until he could grab a handful of hair with his left hand. "Tell me where my cock is, bitch." he whispered into her right ear.

"In my cunt, master." She responded. "You cock is buried deep in my cunt."

"And tell me what I am going to do with that cock, fuck-bitch." he asked, and as he spoke, he released the pressure on her hair so Ying Zheng had the use of both his hands. He slipped the belt around her neck and fed the tip through the buckle, so he could pull it tight like a dog leash. She gasped at the pressure, but answered his question, clearly turned on by the way he was treating her.

"You are going to fuck me, master." She whispered. "You are going to take me like a bitch and fuck my wet cunt. I want you to fuck me, master. Please fuck me, master." She was begging and he knew she meant it. He pulled the belt even tighter and she struggled for air. He started to slip back out of the depths of her vagina, pulling out until only his glans were still engulfed, before pushing back into her again.

"Yes, fuck-bitch. That's right. The master is going to fuck his little doggy in her open, wet filthy fuck-cunt. You like that don't you fuck-bitch? You like having your master's fat cock rammed into your wet fuck-hole, don't you?" he whispered and built up a little more speed. She groaned and pushed back to meet his thrusts.

"Yes, master." She panted. "I like it. I like you fucking me. Please don't stop." She begged, and Ying did not stop. He swapped the belt to his left hand to free his right hand, and as he held her tight on the leash he pumped in and out of her cunt. Ying Zheng reached down with his right hand to get his fingers onto her clit. As he made contact, she squealed.

"Yes, yes, oh god yes!" She groaned and started humping back even harder, impaling herself on his rigid cock and grinding her clit onto his fingers. She was close to coming, and he now simply let her control the speed, depth, and rhythm, knowing she was the expert on this. All women are. They know their own cunts, their own delicate spots better than any man ever could. If you want a woman to come, be dirty or loving to her depending on her taste. Tell her she is dirty or tell her she is a bitch, a princess, or beautiful; whatever she likes to hear but make her do the fucking and/or the fingering. She will come. Perhaps the only exception to this is cunnilingus. A woman can obviously not lick her own cunt. At least not any woman I have met.

"That's my good little fuck-bitch." Ying Zheng encouraged. "Fuck that filthy, wet cunt onto my cock." He said, and she did. She went wild, slamming her ass back onto his now stationary shaft. Ramming her cunt down until it bottomed out against his balls then pulling almost completely out again before repeating the process. She had also let go of her ass-cheeks, and the fingers of her right hand had now replaced Ying Zheng's on her dripping cunt. She was working herself up to her orgasm, and when it finally came, she cried with delight..

"Oh my fucking god… Oh my god." She bleated and tremors shook her thighs and legs as she sent a flood of sticky cunt-juice over his balls and down the inside of her own thighs. "Oh my fucking sweet GOD." She finally exclaimed and collapsed her chest onto the desk as he slackened the belt enough for her to place the full weight of her torso onto the wooden surface.

"Good little fuck-bitch." he whispered, and fondled her right ass cheek with my right hand, still holding the belt in my left. "Seems like you like your master's cock quite a lot." he laughed, and moved his hand to her left cheek. She was hot to the touch, sweat was pooling on her back in tiny droplets and still her orgasm sent shivers up her legs, thighs and up her back as his fingernails scratched across her buttocks.

"We're not finished yet, fuck-toy." He whispered, and tightened by grip on the belt, just a little. Ying Zheng was happy to have her chest flat on the desk for now, 'but there was another hole I needed to get to.' Ying Zheng's cock was still deep in her cunt, and it was still pulsating and hard. He slipped it from her sticky wet folds and let it flop into his right hand.

"Daddy needs to open your fucking ass now, and you bitch are going to spread your fucking cheeks again." Ying Zheng whispered, and as a tiny shiver went up her body again, she reached back and obeyed his order. Ying Zheng did not hesitate as the tiny bud of her puckered butt-hole came into sight. He pushed the tip of his cock at it, and it opened a little, clearly used to accommodating anal fucking from her husband or other men in the past. He pushed harder, and again her anus dilated further, allowing his glans to pop inside behind her sphincter. As the head of his cock slipped into her, her butt-hole contracted again behind it, and squeezed delightfully around his swollen head.

*******

End of chapter

Creation is hard, cheer me up! VOTE for me!

Like it ? Add to library!

Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.

1