Chapter 13 That’s A Girl 2
114 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Biao Zi removed the leather from her neck, Ying Zheng immediately saw the damage he had done to her delicate white skin. There was a bright red ring tinted with blue bruising encircling her entire neck. There was no explaining that to her husband and everyone. Outside she could hide it with a roll neck or a scarf, but once she was at home, her husband was bound to see the damage eventually. Damage that was not going away any time soon. Biao Zi saw Ying Zheng staring at her neck and raised the fingers of her right hand to touch the bruised skin gently with the tips of her fingers. She flinched immediately.

"Ouch." She whispered and gazed up at Ying Zheng with tears welling in her eyes. "What will I tell him?" She begged. "What will I tell my…"

"Husband?" Ying Zheng cut her off finishing her question. "That is seriously not my problem, bitch." he said unsympathetically. "My problem is you still not being on your fucking knees with my dirty fucking cock in your mouth. I will give you exactly three seconds, bitch, to get down there and start licking and sucking the ass-juice and spunk off my cock before I use that belt on you again. One… Two." Ying Zheng did not need to say three. Biao Zi was already on her knees and immediately slurped Ying Zheng's sticky limp cock into her mouth, using her right hand to guide it in.

"Yo, suck bitch. That's a good girl. Clean all that nasty shit of daddy's meat." Ying Zheng groaned as he felt the pleasurable warmth of her mouth. "And don't forget my balls and thighs cleaning-lady. You spilled some serious cunt juice over me there, baby. Now you get to clean up your mess."1

Biao Zi spent the next few minutes cleaning Ying Zheng with her mouth and tongue, licking and slurping on his flaccid cock and licking around Ying Zheng's balls and up and down his inner thighs. The whole time she sobbed quietly, and he knew she was devastated by the thought of facing her husband with the bruises and marks he had left on her neck, buttocks, and thighs. Marks that might take weeks to go away and that were sexual by nature. Ying Zheng decided to give her some advice.

"Look, Biao Zi." Ying Zheng started as she slipped his cock out of her mouth and pointed it up with her hand so she could get to his balls. he groaned as her tongue flicked at his sack. Ying Zheng's cock twitched but did not yet harden. Ying Zheng continued speaking. "Look. I know you are worried about your husband," he said.

"He will be devastated." She said softly, glancing up at him with her beautiful but sad eyes.

"Listen." he continued. "The way I see it is you have two choices. You can lie to him and say you were raped or something. Tell him some stranger jumped you or kidnapped you and did all of that to you. That would be choosing one. But I would advise against it. Not only because he will want to fight against the whole army, but because rape does some strange shit to men's brains, Biao Zi. It could and quite possibly would still destroy your marriage. It would eat him up inside and mess with his head."

"But it would be the truth." She said bitterly. "I was raped. I was blackmailed into allowing you to rape me, Mr. Ying." She added, and Ying Zheng slapped her hard across the face, taking her fully by surprise. The blow was not so hard, but it still knocked her off her knees. She gazed up at him, shocked and with even more tears welling in her eyes.

"Master, bitch!" he hissed. "I am still your fucking master. And yes you fucking fuck-bitch. I fucking took your face, cunt, and mouth and you fucking loved it you filthy fucking whore. And now I am trying to help save your fucking marriage and you need to call me master. Do you fucking understand?" As he said this, he stepped past her to the table and retrieved his belt. She got the idea and started to panic.

"Yes, yes, master." She flustered. "I'm so sorry, I forgot. I'm sorry master." As she blurted her apologies, she scrambled across the floor on her knees and let her face drop to his feet. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" She said and immediately started kissing his feet and making her way up his ankle to his leg, kissing and teasing with her tongue.

"Please don't punish me, master." She begged. "I will obey you from now on, I promise." As she wept this last part, she was already kissing her way up his thighs, switching from one leg to the other, moving her face slowly up to his crotch. His cock started to harden, and she took it in her hand. "Please help me, master. Tell me what I should do."

"Well for a fucking start, you can suck my cock as you've made it hard again, and whilst you slurp and slobber on my cock and balls, I will give you another option to deal with your husband. A much, much better option where everyone wins. You, your husband, and even possibly me." He said softly.

"Please tell me, master." She whispered softly and fed his hardening cock into her mouth. He groaned and took her soft head in his hands as she started to suck him off. Ying Zheng had intended on pissing in her mouth and making her drink it but still did not need to piss. He may as well see if she could make him come again, He thought and knew she would.

"Listen, Biao Zi." he started, struggling to concentrate past the amazing things she was doing with her tongue and mouth. She was a fantastic cocksucker and hr simply let her do the work as he advised her on what to do. "You are the power-person in your marriage, I'm guessing. right?" he asked, and she slipped his now fully hard cock out of her mouth to answer.

"Yes." She stated. "I guess you could say that. My husband is a soft, warm, and very gentle man and I love him very, very much, but I am the alpha at home. My husband is a farmer husband. He earns all the money for our daily bread." She then added, why was he not surprised?

'hmph, you are a simp how do you expect her to be loyal to you sigh' Ying Zheng sighed to himself.

"Ok." he went on. "Tell him. Tell him that you love him and want to spend the rest of your life with him but that you slipped up and had sex with another man. Tell him you have come to realize that you are not completely fulfilled, but make it clear that it is not his fault and that you love him. Blame yourself. Your inner 'dirty' side. Talk dirty to him. Get him hot. Tell him you have wild fantasies about being raped and dominated. Even tell him that what happed today started as rape if you want, but that it excited you and that you came whilst I fucked you in your cunt and that you came whilst I fucked you in your ass."

"But.. erm." She started, slipping my cock from between her lips. "It will kill him." She said, and then started to lick Ying Zheng's balls, holding his cock up to her belly. For someone 'so' concerned she was doing some fucking amazing shit with his cock and balls. She was enjoying this, the humiliation of facing her husband. Ying Zheng saw it clearly now. She wanted him to tell her how to face her husband because the thought of doing so, of telling him what he had done to her was making her horny. Ying Zheng decided to play along.

"No, it won't." Ying Zheng continued. "Not if you do it right. Tell him you love sex with him, but that you also need another man to treat you like a whore. Like a fuck-toy. Another man who spits in your face and forces his cock down your throat, who whips and strangles you and abuses you. Tell him how much you love having my spunk in your throat, ass, and cunt. How you loved been made to eat it. Tell him how I made you eat my asshole, lick it out, and tell him how much you loved it."

***

1 was scary how could you let other people especially enemy women get your dick into their mouths but that is how people grow from their mistakes like how a phoenix is reborn from the ashes.

The R rated chapters were too long to fit in one chapter Just 1 more R rated chapter I promise

This is the secret of life----To be completely engaged in what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work realize it is a play-Alan Watts

1