Chapter 15 If You want Something Done Right Do It Yourself.
95 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If one goes to a battlefield they will not be fighting constantly, in fact, they will idle most of the time so Ying Zheng had taken those especially because they were from good families.

Either one of their close relatives usually travels or knows more than two languages. During the past six months, Ying Zheng learned how to write the local language and some of the important things he needs to know like common sense.

If you go out of the local town and go to the city it is not a wise decision to boast about being from a small town or an unknown village. Ying Zheng never told anyone where he was born or was from originally. If anyone asked him where he was from he would usually answer Yong city and if they asked further and were of a lower position than him he would tell to just fuck off but for those of higher posts than him, he would tell them he was an orphan who grew up in the streets and outskirts of the Yong city.

It was not like he could say he was uncomfortable talking about it and they would just let it go. Nobody cares about your feelings and even if they did Ying Zheng would not test their attitudes he would just straight up tell them and it was not like anyone would go searching for his past and even if they did it is not like there is a receipt for everything you did. The only loose end hanging was those traveling merchants.

After thinking about that it hit Ying Zheng perhaps he might have overrated his ability with that woman if she decides not to follow his plan and runs away what will he do? Although it was unlikely anyone would run away into the wild from the warmth of their homes but he should not think like a man. Women's minds are unpredictable.

And the second choice she might make or consider would be reporting him to a higher up it might make him lose face against the higher-ups and he could not just send someone to kill her because that person could report him or blackmail him using it and if that happens he would have him by the balls.

Ying Zheng felt a headache coming and then laughed bitterly "Hahaha so this is what they call a post nut clarity."

"Anyway there are opposing camps here and since I am a 1000-man commander anyone would want me but I should not count on their good side or their humanity. No one wants something they can not control. They will try to get me in every wrong step I take but I really fucked up. SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!"

Ying Zheng's eyes started turning red and his heart started beating faster. "I do not have many options here."

Ying Zheng just stopped there and thought for a while.

He came up with potential scenarios the first one was that she goes and ruins his career by getting him in trouble with opposition higher-ups. "I even doubt the side I am on will help me out since they will think I am a troublemaker who can not learn to keep his dick in his pants and worst of all it will be a stain on my path."

"I can not trust her to shut I doubt my dick is that good."

Ying Zheng laughed contemptuously at himself "Hahaha why did I not think of this she was probably smiling and being all joyous because she wanted to make me let my guard and let her go. that bitch hmph."

What Ying Zheng did not consider was she was probably trying to suck up to him or maybe he did but did not give a fuck.

Ying Zheng let out a sigh "Sigh and I can not let other people control me by the balls if I can avoid it. If you want things done right do it yourself."

"I should probably catch up to her before she gets too far."

Ying Zheng turned out the lights in his tent and called one of his men "Do not wake me up under any circumstances. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright leave right now and tell everyone to sleep except the ones in charge of night watch now leave."

The soldier bowed and left without saying a word.

...

A few moments later.

Ying Zheng could see Biao Zi's figure in Infront of him as she was walking.

Biao Zi could sense something was behind her she felt the hairs on her back standing. Feeling this she started to hurry up her footsteps. She was practically running.

Seeing this Ying Zheng was very baffled 'How can this be how can she sense me is she one of those trained assassins sent to kill military commanders and generals by the opposing forces? But that is not very plausible considering they are just barbarians but it could also be in fighting. Fuck! let me see did I eat anything she made or touched?'

Thinking about this Ying Zheng shook his 'Nope I did not eat anything she gave me but we had sex what if she poisoned me using her body I am dead she probably has the antidote let me go to her and pretend I am one of the people who hired her she has two options to die or give me the antidote but if I am overthinking it there is no need to worry either way she is dead and I will go to the doctor to get checked.'

Biao Zi was practically out of breath and could not run anymore but she kept on pushing harder but before she knew there was a figure ahead of her she could not tell who it was since they had a cloth wrapped around their face and being dark since it was nighttime did nothing to help. The person in front of her was bulky and around 185 centimeters tall.

Ying Zheng had run behind her tailing her for a while seeing she was running away and was out of breath he decided to enact a very common horror scene where he would suddenly appear Infront of the target but it was not easy he even broke a few twigs while he was running.

Biao Zi would be able to hear those breaking sounds if she had just listened more and was not out of breath.

************

End of chapter

A White Tiger keeps no friends. It's too dangerous.-Aravind Adiga

Faith is a luxury for those who are able to ignore what the rest of us must see every day. Pessimism, distrust, and irony are the holy trinity of my religion, irony in particular.-Brando Skyhorse

Creation is hard, cheer me up! VOTE for me!

Like it ? Add to library!

Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.

1