Spider… Venom?
530 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Pete?''

There was a soft shake of his shoulder, the gentle voice calling out to him as it shook him a bit harder. ''Pete!'' 

Peter sat up suddenly, confused for a moment before he began to blink his eyes hard. Looking around as he was taking in all the sights around him before turning to an older lady, her hair a gentle blonde with soft blue eyes.

''Are you alright Pete?''

''Uh... Yeah, I'm fine Ms. Norris.'' Pete rubbed at his face, digging his knuckles into his closed eyes as he tried to rub the confusion out of his head. ''I'm just, morning confusion.''

The woman chuckled softly as she pat his head as she stood up. ''Well you don't have school yet, but you've asked me to start waking you up at 6 like the others, rest if you still need to. You've been studying hard to get into that fancy high school, working hard as well.''

''Yeah, thank you.'' He watched the lady walk around as she began to wake up the others, all of the guys slowly getting up from where they slept and getting ready for the day.

Pete pulled his phone off his little dresser to make it look like he was reading something as he instead tried to focus on his own thoughts.

He felt great, his body felt amazing even, despite when he went to bed sweating and exhausted now he felt so much better, only getting more confused as he noticed that even without his glasses, he could see perfectly.

Hungry

'Yeah, I know venom just ho-.'

Then it all started to click, fireworks blasting off a it started to come together. He was Peter Parker, not only was he Peter, from his past life but he was THE Peter Parker, the future Spiderman, trauma had locked his older memories, and a lot of his older physique away due to the feeling of him losing his parents, and then Uncle Ben and Aunt May.

He had gone to a science expo last night with a few of the other foster kids, their celebration for all of them getting into the schools they wanted, all of them working together to pay for it.

Peter rubbed at his head as everything fell into place, when he was much younger, he had really bad headaches, and the doctor he had eventually stopped to visit was Charles Xavier, someone who put 'Memory' blocks on the 'High Intensity' memories. His child brain not having been strong enough to handle the influx of all of his knowledge as a whole.

The blocks were slowly wearing off, originally but when his parents had 'Abandoned' him with his aunt and uncle, he shut down. The built-up of trauma only to immediately lose his Uncle and Aunt made it worst.

But last night, at the expo he had gotten buttoned by a spider, a spider unlike he had ever seen.

With brightly colored marks, but the thing that stood out the most was the strange black tendrils that seemed to lift from it, the spider many times larger than it should be.

When it bite him it had sent shooting pain through his hand, and his health had begun to rapidly deteriorate.

His brain to muddled to think clearly, instead of going to the hospital he just passed out to rest.

During the night not only did his 'Spider' powers begin to mutate into him, but Venom bonded to him. He remembered having a 'dream' as he talked to Venom. Comparing him to the one he knew from his previous life, the comic books or movies, this one was nothing like the original.

This one was never 'Connected' to a hive mind, it had everything except the inherent violence and 'World' domination thing... It didn't even understand why it was so hungry. Its hunger had rapidly decreased over the night, down to a 'Normal' level of hungry so to speak, even now he could feel Venom, like a second person he could control. Not completely, but Venom was so weak it was easy to force it, but he wouldn't do that.

'Can you wait for a shower first?'

Cleaning is good, can eat soap?

Peter chuckled, shaking his head as he stood up, walking out of the bedroom he walked down the large hall to the showers, and getting his stuff out of his locker. Soap, Towel, shampoo, and his loofa 

'No, you can not eat the soap. I'll be quick, then I'll make some breakfast burritos.'

Mmmm... Eggs

'I'll add eggs.'

Then hurry! Wash self! Use SOAP!

When he entered the closed-off stall, a black tendril lifted from his skin suddenly grabbed the soap, only for it to slip out of its grasp.

NO PEETY! THE SOAP!

Peter snickered as he turned on the hot water, balancing it out as he crouched down to pick it up. 

'Soaps fine Venom, see? Even if you break it in half, you can still use it.'

Two black tendrils lifted from him to grab the soap, securing its grip it broke the soap apart before it began to slap the soap against Pete's chest.

Soap. Soap

'Hold on, you need to Lather it first.'

Taking one of the soap pieces, he scrubbed it into his loofa as he began to lather the soap into it. Before he began to wash his face and arms.

Lather? Laather LLAAAATHER... I like this word.

The tendrils took the other loofa Peter had as it began to lather it into the loofa before it then began to mimic Peter by scrubbing the loofa on his back, more of venom bubbling up as he scrubbed himself as well.

MMMM Feeeeeels NICE!

'Glad to hear that, and thank you for getting my back.'

He continued down his body and then quickly got his hair, as he was rinsing himself off, A large portion of Venom appeared, mimicking Peter's movements as he too, rinsed himself.

I like these showers, feel nice... Make me feel 

There was a growl in venom's voice as he spoke

Cleeeaaaan

Peter smiled, turning the water off. 

'So no eggs?'

NO! LIKE EGGS! NEED EGGS! PLEASE?!

Venom had a general idea of words, and their meaning thanks to his connection to Peter, slowly using that connection to learn, all though since Venom wasn't connected to a larger hive mind, it would mean that it would take quite a while for Venom to 'smarten up' but... honestly? Peter thinks he prefers the simple Venom, it's adorable really.

Venom sunk back into Peter as he dried himself off and left back to his locker, grabbing the pair of clothing he left for himself he put them on, once he got everything on and everything else put away he left his towel hanging and his locker slightly open.

Once he left back into the hall a voice greeted him immediately.

''AH, Peter! My favorite Brother from another Mother!'' Turning to look up the hall and waiting as a black man was walking down the hall with his arms out to his side as if looking to hug the world.

''How does the day treat you, my favorite Foster Brother?''

''You want a Breakfast burrito, don't you?'' Peter asked, only for the black man to suddenly sprint forward, hit his knee, and power slide forward as he grabbed the bottom of Peter's shirt.

''PLEASE! I don't know how you do it, but you make the bacon, PERFECTLY crispy, we both know I can't cook, come on man. I'll buy you a doughnut later, come on?''

Peter pushed the guy's face away. ''Stop being so dramatic Sam, I cook for you and others almost every day, why is it each time you need to make a big deal out of it, like one day I'm just going to decide? 'You know what? Fuck Sam' ''

Sam stood up, wrapping an arm around Peter's shoulders as he brought him in. ''That's the thing, man! If I make a big deal about it, and show you how much I appreciate your cooking, you'll never one day think 'Fuck Sam', and I'll continue to have the greatest breakfast meals known to man! It's simple math man, simple math.''

Peter nodded as he rolled his shoulder to get Sam off him. ''Yeah, simple math, says the guy that failed two math tests in a row last semester.''

''Hold on Pete.'' Sam began to pat his shoulders, then his biceps. ''You been working out man? You've got some muscle on you now all of a sudden... Was I too drunk last night to notice when you so valiantly carried me into my bed in your arms?''

Peter began to mock flex. ''I have been yes, but I don't know what knight in shining armor you think I am, I went to bed right after we got home from the expo, my stomach was hurting.''

EGGS

Peter chuckled ''Alright, let's get to the cafeteria so I can start cooking, if you're already this bad, then Jess might already be foaming at the mouth.''

Sam paled at that before he began to run down the hall, screaming.

''JESS JUST HOLD ON! PETER'S ON THE WAY!''

Peter sighed as he walked normally. ''Surrounded by a bunch of comedians.''

 

 

Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

25