Thirsting
3.9k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This work is heavily inspired by the writing of Katie Oslow, and consequently it is a bit darker than my usual writing. CW: forced transformation, abusive relationships, coerced consent. If you like this story, please read her books, they're great: https://www.darkfantasymedia.com/books/gender-benders

"You're breaking up with me because I don't let you fuck me every day!?" Anna exclaimed, her face was livid.

"Well, maybe not every day." Greg said, scratching the back of his head. He felt awful, but a man has needs. "I just need more than I've been getting." He said, wincing at how it sounded as soon as the words left his mouth. He felt like a pig.

She didn't seem too hurt by his confession though, behind the angry expression she actually looked secretly pleased, like she was about to win a game. It made Greg feel uneasy.

"I was betting that's how you felt." Anna said vaguely, letting the anger out of her voice.

Greg had no idea what she meant, but his feeling of unease deepened. He gulped. His mouth felt dry, he glanced around for his drink but saw he'd finished it. He'd come over to Anna's place to talk about their relationship, was she saying she knew he was about to dump her?

"Want a refill?" Anna offered, lifting the bottle of wine they'd been sharing. She was standing at the edge of the kitchen, and Greg was seated on her sofa.

Despite his thirst, something in the way she offered put him off. Greg shook his head and declined.

Anna looked at the bottle like she was reading the label. "Did I mention this wine is medicated?" She asked, with that vague voice again. It was giving Greg the creeps.

"Um, no." He said, feeling a bit nervous. He knew Anna interned at a medical research facility, but he couldn't guess as to why she'd be sharing medicated wine with him.

"It's a little experiment I decided to try. A nanobot cocktail I brewed up with the equipment from work." She swirled the wine bottle and luxuriated in the suspense.

Greg was on the edge of his seat. He knew the experiments at her lab could get pretty serious, but she'd always been tight lipped about the specifics. What on earth could she have dosed him with? He felt a discomfort deep in his balls.

"Oh, don't worry, it's not going to hurt you. I can get you a deactivation shot when the lab opens on Monday." She reassured him, though something in her words sounded hollow. "It's really just a couple of minor modifications."

"What sort of modifications?" Greg asked, increasingly nervous. It was only Friday night. Even if they fixed it on Monday, he'd need to survive the weekend.

"Like a little patch of skin in the back of your throat, and another deep in your ass. I can feel mine growing in now. Just a tiny bit of oviductal tissue linked into your central nervous system."

"Huh?" Greg had no idea what she was talking about, but it sounded scary, and his throat felt even more dry than before.

"It reacts to the presence of sperm." Anna explained. "These patches are linked into our nerves, we'll be able to feel when it's triggered."

"So I'm growing sperm detectors in my mouth and ass?" Greg was upset, and a bit grossed out, but so far it seemed more weird than life altering.

"I guess you could put it that way." she said, then she winced a bit. "It also innervates existing 'sperm detectors' in the female reproductive system. It's supposed to feel really good when they're activated. I was hoping it could encourage me to have more sex." She almost seemed embarrassed talking about it.

"What else did you change?" Greg asked.

"Well, our livers are gaining the ability to produce more nanobots. We'll basically have a little internal factory ready to fix us up." She said, resting her hand over her belly.

Greg could feel a churning in his own stomach, but he wasn't sure if it was the nanobots or his nerves. "You're lying, this can't be real." He said, attempting to call her bluff. If they had this sort of tech he was sure he would have heard about it.

"No, it's all true Greg." Anna assured him. "You can test it if you don't believe me."

It took Greg a moment to put together what she was saying. "You want me to drink my own cum? Or should I hurt myself to 'activate the nanobots'?"

That suppressed smile came back to Anna's lips. "That wouldn't work, the nanobots are only activated by a lack of semen."

"A lack of what!?" Greg was completely incredulous now. This all sounded absurd to him.

"If a day passes without your body detecting cum, your liver will release a burst of nanobots in your sleep." She said it so earnestly it was hard not to believe her, but it still didn't make sense to him.

"Nanobots to do what? Repair the lack of sperm?"

"Kind of, yeah. They will attempt to cure whatever you feel is your biggest obstacle." She replied simply.

"That sounds impossible, how could nanobots know something like that?" Before she had time to answer Greg asked another question. "And if all that is true, how the heck am I supposed to 'test it'?"

"I figure you have three options: swallow some sperm, put it up your butt, or wait to see what happens if you don't." Anna replied flatly. Greg was speechless.

"I know that's not a satisfying answer." She continued. "And I'm sorry you got exposed to this. I really should be more careful with my experiments."

"Of all the bullshit you've told me tonight, that's the least believable." Greg said getting up from the sofa. "Either you've actually poisoned me with nanobots, or this is some sort of elaborate revenge prank for breaking up with you. Either way, I'm sure it was on purpose."

"Believe what you want, but we're in this together now. If you still want the deactivation shot you can visit the lab on Monday. Now please get out of my house."

Greg left in a huff and trudged his way home through the late evening light. He had expected the conversation to be hard, but he hadn't expected things to get so weird. He figured she must just be messing with his head, trying to get him to consider the expectations he put on her or something. He didn't have the patience for it.

As soon as he got home he poured a glass of water and gulped it down. As little as he believed Anna's story about the nanobots, he wasn't about to drink anything else at her place.

Greg drank a couple more glasses of water, but he still felt thirsty. Well, not exactly thirsty, but a dryness at the back of his throat. He tried not to think about it as he went about his night, but by the time he was ready to sleep the thirst was becoming unbearable. He could even feel it in his ass, like an itchy craving behind his prostate.

Either the nanobots were real, or he'd been hypnotized by the power of suggestion. Regardless, he had reached a point of desperation where he didn't care. Greg was willing to drink his own cum just for the chance it might make it stop.

He jerked off hastily, scrolling through porn on his phone. The craving made it hard to concentrate, but he was relentless. He just kept stroking until he felt the start of an orgasm creep up.

Greg lined a shot glass up with the tip of his dick just as he reached climax, hoping to catch his load in a convenient container, but the orgasm passed and nothing came out. His dick twitched and convulsed, the feeling came and went, but nothing came out. Not even a drop.

He held the empty shot glass to the light in frustration. Something had definitely been put in that wine.

He decided to text Anna, clearly there were things she wasn't telling him: "So now I can't ejaculate? What else did you change?"

He waited impatiently for a response. Every minute felt like an eternity, but soon his phone pinged with a reply: "Oh no! That wasn't supposed to happen. I guess we're really in the same predicament now, these cravings are more than I bargained for. I need to find a guy fast. If I run into any attractive gays I'll send them your way."

Greg's face flushed with anger, he thumbed out a response as fast as he could: "Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. I'm not gay, and I don't want you to set me up with a sperm donor. I'm fine waiting until Monday."

"Suit yourself." Was her only reply. Greg tossed the phone onto his bed in frustration. What the hell was wrong with her? First she drugged him with nanobots, then she tried to set him up with a guy.

This must be some sort of revenge ploy, but it was all so confusing. It pissed him off thinking about her heading out to have sex, when a lack of sex is why he broke up with her. But he couldn't exactly offer to satisfy her tonight, he wasn't even able to satisfy himself.

Greg took a deep breath. He had to relax. This spiral of self pity was getting him nowhere. The only thing preventing him from satisfying his craving was his inability to ejaculate. If the nanobots worked like Anna said they did, it only made sense to think that would be the first thing they'd fix. He just needed to clear his mind and calm down.

That was easier said than done when it felt like he was starving. He could get to sleep for a few moments, tossing and turning, but then he'd be awake again, thirsty as ever.

After a couple hours of this he got a new text from Anna: "Having a pussy is the best! You need to use your ass or your mouth every day, but he pumped one load in my vagina and now I'm satisfied until Monday. I even got to cum in the process."

"Why are you telling me this?" Greg responded, somewhat disturbed.

"Just letting you know what you've got to look forward to." She said, attaching a photo of her crotch. Her legs were spread, and a small glob of semen was leaking out of her.

"You're sick." Greg replied. This all seemed so unreal.

"You're the one with the dysfunctional junk, my parts work just fine." She responded, and then sent a video immediately after.

Greg hesitated a moment, he could tell from the thumbnail that the video was focused on her pussy, but his curiosity got the better of him and he hit play:

Anna appeared to be inserting a realistic-looking dildo into herself while lecturing from off-camera.

"More than a hundred million years of evolution have gone into making this vagina the perfect place for a guy to cum." She pushed the dildo deep, up to its artificial balls, and then pulled it out a bit.

"It's self lubricating, self cleaning, and it can keep sperm alive for like five days." She was really working the dildo now. It was already messy with her fluids, and now he was noticing strands of semen as well, leftover from whatever guy she'd just slept with.

"Seriously Greg, it feels so good to satisfy that craving, it gives me such a buzz now. I can feel his sperm inside me, and it feels fucking incredible." It sounded like she was about to orgasm. He could see her pussy start to throb around the toy.

Wait, how was this video so long?

Greg woke up in a cold sweat. Apparently he had finally got to sleep. He checked his phone to see how long it had been since the video, but the last message he'd received from Anna was "Suit yourself." The entire pussy conversation had been a dream.

It was already early morning, he had slept through the night. Greg yawned and rubbed his eyes. Despite his fitful sleep, he actually felt pretty good. It dawned on him that the awful thirsty feeling had totally vanished. For a moment he even wondered if it had been real in the first place.

That wasn't the only thing that had vanished in the night though. When he reached under his boxers to adjust himself, he discovered that things had changed between his legs.

Greg's dick and balls were completely gone. His fingers only found pubic hair and the lips of his mound. He groped at his new flatness for a moment, struggling to understand what had happened. Suddenly he was very awake.

He got out of bed, turned on the light, and took off his boxers. He could tell just from the sensations he felt in those movements that this was all too real. No dream or suggestion could have felt so complete.

Greg looked down at his crotch and marveled for a moment at his total lack of a penis. Where it had once poked out there was now only skin and pubes, like it had been erased from his body. Below that, where his balls should have been, there was just a crack. It was like his genitals had vanished and the skin to every side had closed around the void.

In his mind though, he still felt like he had a dick. Looking at his flat crotch confused the feeling. He felt a sort of horny pang of longing concentrated just under his mound, at the top of his slit. He moved a finger in to prod around. His lips felt warm and slippery. His fingertip slid up until he reached the source of that feeling.

When Greg's finger made contact with his clit, the sudden shock of sensation made him stumble and nearly fall over. He sat on the bed for a moment to regain his composure. It felt like his dick had been transformed into a horny little jellybean.

It was in this moment of self-assessment that Greg realized how badly he needed to pee. He rushed into the bathroom and was reminded again of how he no longer had a penis.

Greg lowered the toilet seat and sat down, feeling a rush of shame around his current situation. He'd felt so smart about his plan last night, and now look at him. This was no small change, his anatomy had been altered to the point he had to sit down to take a leak. He'd be dealing with this multiple times every day for who knows how long.

He peed for a while, he'd drank a lot of water the night before. "I should have pissed before I went to bed." Greg mumbled to himself. "Now the last memory I have with my dick is that sad attempt to jerk off." He hadn't properly appreciated it at the time, but he really liked the way his cock felt when he stroked it. The memory sent a new pang of longing through his clit. Greg tried not to think about it.

When he wiped himself, Greg noticed something stringy stuck to the toilet paper. He spread his legs and leaned over to investigate. He used his hands to spread his pussy lips apart so he could get a better view. The stringy stuff seemed to be coming from a hole near the bottom, which Greg assumed must be his vaginal opening.

He touched a finger to the spot and felt his slick hole part around it. He dipped his finger in just a little then pulled it out. He found the sensation completely bizarre and unsettling, but perversely erotic at the same time. On the tip of his finger was more of the stringy white goo. He was pretty certain it was semen, but how did it get into his vagina?

A perverse curiosity ran through his mind. How did he know it was semen? Didn't Anna say he could detect it with his throat? He felt an impulse to suck on his finger, just to see what would happen. Would he even be able to feel it with his needs already satisfied?

Before he could overthink it, Greg went for it. He stuck his finger into his mouth and sucked it down. The burst of sensation as the glob passed his throat was dizzying. He was glad to be sitting down. "Oh fuck." He murmured, as his body was gripped in what felt like a long shallow orgasm. It made his legs quiver and his mouth water. The feeling quickly began to fade, and then passed entirely with his next swallow. "Well, that seems pretty conclusive." Greg grunted to himself as he regained his composure.

He finished up in the bathroom and retrieved his phone. "We need to talk." He texted Anna. Then he got dressed and went out to eat.

Despite the shocking discovery of his new genitals earlier that morning, Greg was feeling good. He couldn't explain why, he just did. It almost felt like he'd just had a couple shots of liquor, but with none of the wooziness or incoordination.

He walked into his favorite diner and got a table that wasn't near anyone else. He ordered some food and looked out the window. It didn't take long for Anna to respond, and she agreed to meet him for breakfast.

Greg tried to focus on planning what to say while he waited, but his mind kept wandering back to the place between his legs where so much had changed.

Since waking up he'd been in a perpetual state of horny-but-content. Even now, sitting at the restaurant, he could feel he was aroused, but he felt no urgency to do anything about it. It was just a warm, tingly, slippery feeling humming away in his secret crevice.

It was a new feeling for Greg, and it felt more than a little bizarre to him, but he couldn't help finding some enjoyment in it. If he focused on it, it almost felt like his dick was buried deep in pussy. When he squeezed his legs together or shifted around in his seat he could even feel it more strongly.

Soon it occurred to him that the horny little bean that had taken the place of his penis was buried in pussy, his own pussy. He could even feel his clit stiffen slightly as he got increasingly turned on, like an itty bitty erection. He tried to flex his clit like he used to flex his dick, but those muscles now seemed to pull on something deeper inside him. His clit was stationary. More a spot than an appendage.

Greg was thankful for the distraction of food once his breakfast arrived. He tried to just focus on eating and relaxing himself.

Anna got there as Greg was finishing his pancakes. When he saw Anna walk in, even though he should have been furious, his first reaction was to enthusiastically wave her over.

"Hello Greg." Anna said. She seemed to be in a much worse mood than he was. Greg felt a wave of guilt wash over him for dumping her the previous day, though a large part of him felt quite strongly that she was the one who should feel guilty right now.

"These pancakes are really good." He said, attempting to act casual.

Anna gave him a quizzical look and sat down in the booth across from him. "Is that what you called me down here to talk about, the pancakes?"

"Um, no." Greg admitted while chewing. Anna waited for him to finish what he'd eaten and continue. "We need to talk about that 'medicated wine' you drugged me with." He cleaned his face and watched her reaction, or lack thereof.

"What do you mean?" Her face was placid.

"You know what I mean." Greg was getting agitated. "It changed more than you said it would. A lot more. Not just 'minor modifications' either."

"Really?" At mention of additional changes her placid expression broke into mild curiosity. "Are you referring to your difficulty ejaculating?"

She didn't lower her voice at all. Greg quickly checked if anyone was in earshot. The diner was noisy enough he was sure nobody could hear them, but he still felt awkward discussing it in public.

"No." Greg hissed, then lowered his voice. "I grew a vagina last night."

"Like, under your balls?" Anna had likewise lowered her voice, but she didn't seem too shocked by his revelation. She only seemed more curious.

"No." Greg said again, even quieter. "Like, in place of."

"Oh my." Anna said, showing a flicker of that annoying smile. "So you're like me now, down there?"

She asked with a tone of compassion, but Greg felt too humiliated by the question to say anything. He just gave a quick nod and took a long drink of coffee.

"Oh Greg, I'm so sorry." Her voice oozed with sympathy, but Greg didn't buy it for a second.

"Yeah right, you knew this was going to happen!" He accused her.

"I promise I didn't, really." She assured him. "I mean, I have heard of genital reconstruction with nanobots resulting in things like this, but that was always in cases of extreme damage. You just had an issue ejaculating."

"That was because of your nanobots. I had no problem at all before you drugged me." Greg was getting a bit agitated.

"Alright, okay, I hear what you're saying. And that is possible. I just don't see any reason why the program we ingested would do something like that." Anna said diplomatically.

"Well you didn't see a reason why it would give me a pussy, but it did. You didn't expect it to give us such powerful cravings, and how's that working out for you?" At the question Anna looked down at the table with an expression of discomfort. Greg continued. "There seems to be a lot about this 'experiment' you didn't see a reason for, so I don't think it's a big leap to say it caused my problem."

"Like I said, it's possible." Anna replied, becoming stoic. "It also seems possible to me that it was a coincidence. We should run some tests to get to the bottom of things on Monday."

"No way is that a coincidence." Greg responded hotly. "And no way am I going to become your guinea pig."

"I understand, and that's up to you. Nobody will force you into any sort of testing or treatment." She reassured him, adopting an almost clinical tone. "And for the record, I did see a reason for the nanobots to change you how they did, I just didn't expect it to happen."

"What on earth is the reason?" Greg demanded. "I should have woke up this morning with an easy, renewable supply of sperm; but your nanobots decided it would be better for me to grow a pussy!?" As they talked, their hushed conversation had become gradually louder, and it was around this moment their waitress stopped by the table to check in.

"I'm just going to give you two a few more minutes." She said quickly as she rushed off to check on other customers.

There was an awkward moment of silence before Anna responded softly. "You said it yourself, your balls were full of sperm. The nanobots needed a way to get that sperm into contact with sperm-sensitive tissue. They must have given you a female reproductive system to solve that problem."

Greg hated when she talked in that way that made him feel stupid. He also hated how long it had taken for him to realize the semen inside him this morning was his own. "But how does that make any sense?" He pressed her.

"I don't know for sure, and it could be we never do. It's possible some jealousy or envy of the female form guided the nanobots, or-"

Greg cut her off. "What do you mean, are you saying I secretly wanted to wake up without a cock?"

"No, not at all. The nanobots are only concerned with improving your ability to contact sperm. It could be that after our conversation you felt some sort of jealously around my sexual options, maybe the nanobots picked up on that and interpreted your dick as a limitation."

Last night's dream flashed through Greg's mind. It was uncanny how much her guess lined up with dream-Anna's arguments. "Hmm. What was the other thing, before I interrupted?"

"Or" Anna repeated, patiently retracing her train of thought. "There could have been something actually wrong with your male parts. A cancer or infection that interfered with ejaculation. It's possible the nanobots saw this change as a sort of treatment."

"Seems a bit drastic." Greg said, downing the last of his coffee.

"We've noticed they have trouble repairing male genitalia after extensive damage. Like I mentioned, something like this has been observed before. The nanobots seem to prefer to rebuild from a female template. It's something we're working on understanding."

Greg rolled his eyes. "I'm pretty sure there was nothing wrong with my dick before you messed with it, but I suppose that's as good an answer as I'll get." He tidied up the table and got ready to leave. "At least there's a silver lining to this thing: I'm done worrying about those awful cravings until Monday, at which point you should be able to turn them off, right?"

"Well, yes to the last part. But how are you done until Monday?" Anna asked curiously.

Greg got the sinking feeling that he'd said something wrong. "Sperm can live in the vagina for like five days, right?"

"More like three days in the vagina. They can live up to six in your fallopian tubes, if conditions are right, and that's where your oviductal tissue is. But the bigger issue for the cravings is sensory adaptation. A constant signal will fade into the background. The reward feeling should last for about twelve hours, and you shouldn't feel any cravings tonight, but by Sunday you'll be back where you started."

"Oh." She had said a lot of words, and Greg understood some of them. The important part seemed to be that he'd bought himself a lot less time than he had hoped. At the very least he'd make sure to be prepared the next time the cravings kicked in. "By the way, how did you manage last night, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Ugh." Anna sighed, she looked genuinely miserable for a moment. "I couldn't find a hook-up, and I felt like I was about to lose my mind. Thankfully a friend from college came through with something to tide me over." She reached into her jacket and pulled out a flask, opened the lid and took a quick swig. She got a nasty look on her face for a moment, like she'd bit a lemon.

"It's a weird drink she mixed up and asked her boyfriend to fertilize. She claims it should last the weekend, but it's already starting to taste funky." She gave a little shiver as she put the flask away. "At least the after-buzz is fun." She continued. "That little happy-horny feeling you get as it goes down. You've probably been feeling it all morning."

Greg felt a bit embarrassed that she knew about that, but he was glad to better understand the cause and effect of his elevated mood. He just smiled a little and shrugged.

"Here, take this." Anna said abruptly, reaching into her purse and handing Greg a small black pouch. "You should probably wash it, and it needs a charge soon." She added.

Greg peaked into the pouch and recognized a small vibrator, he remembered using it on her a few times while they were dating. He didn't realize she kept it with her so casually.

"Um, thanks." He said, unsure how to accept such a strange gift from his ex-girlfriend.

"I really am sorry such a big change has been thrust on you. I promise I'm going to do everything I can to make things right." She looked utterly sincere. It was difficult for Greg to stay angry with her.

"I'll survive." He replied simply. He put down money for the meal, including a sizable tip, then started to get up.

"Text me if you need anything. I'm sure I could get another batch of special-juice if I ask nicely." Anna assured as they parted ways.

"Thanks, but I think I'd rather figure things out on my own." Greg responded. He had very little interest in drinking his ex-girlfriend's former classmate's boyfriend's semen mixed into a gross concoction.

Greg went home and tried to get his head straight. He just needed to make it through the weekend, and he was already satisfied until Sunday. That gave him two days to find one more dose of sperm; he felt like that wasn't so bad.

As much as the prospect of ingesting more sperm grossed him out, he really didn't want to wait out another night like the one before. Discomfort aside, the risk of nanobots changing him in his sleep again was terrifying. He could only imagine what they'd decide to 'fix' next time.

Though that did raise the question of where to put it. He really wasn't comfortable with putting anything up his butt, so that was out. But between his mouth and vagina, he was less certain.

There was a major ick-factor for him in the idea of having a penis that close to his face. He also wasn't interested in having to taste it. The experiment from this morning had verified much of what he had suspected about the flavor and consistency of semen, and he would rather avoid more of that.

On the other hand, he was also uncomfortable with the idea of someone fucking his vagina. He tried to imagine a guy on top of him, with Greg on his back, legs spread wide; or pounding him from behind, while he took it on all fours; none of it seemed realistic or enjoyable. He even struggled to imagine riding a dick, it just felt so invasive and strange to his mind.

He laid back on his bed and sighed. There wasn't much urgency to solve it right away, but it was a bit disheartening to feel like every option ended in him taking a dick.

Greg unbuttoned his jeans and groped his empty boxers. He didn't want some new penis invading his body, he just wanted his old one back. He slipped his fingers through the flap on the front and felt around at the featureless skin underneath. He felt a little tingle in his clit, like the ghost of his departed dick, yearning for contact.

He moved his fingers lower, hooking one into the top of his slit and curling it in to play with his little bean. It was almost too much to touch it directly, at least at first. So he circled around it, feeling the area become slick and wet as his arousal increased.

For a moment Greg reflected on his situation. Was fingering himself really the best use of his limited time? But he was stressed, and horny, and his finger was already playing with his clit.

Soon he was kicking off his pants and getting comfortable on the bed. His hand moved rapidly between his legs. He swirled his clit, swishing side to side with his fingers while rubbing up and down. The magnitude of the sensation was phenomenal, he'd never felt anything like it. His pussy was buzzing with erotic energy, and new ideas started to dance through his head.

He didn't want a penis inside him, but a guy could jerk off into a condom. Then the guy could use his fingers to push the condom into Greg backwards, dumping the contents into his vagina. Greg's fingers moved even faster. Then the guy could use his tongue to-

Before Greg could finish that thought he was gripped in a gut-clenching orgasm. His pussy spasmed as his legs twitched and shook. His fingers kept moving as the orgasm rolled on for a few more seconds. His mouth opened into a silent moan as the last waves passed in a burst of tingles.

His fingers slowed, expecting the bitter-sensitive feeling that had accompanied every orgasm with his penis, but that feeling never came. His fingers kept moving, and it kept feeling amazing. Soon he felt like he was about to cum a second time.

Greg did cum a second time, and a third. He lost count of how many times he got himself off. He rubbed and rubbed until he was an exhausted mess, until his hand was beginning to cramp. For all the trouble it gave him, at least his pussy was fun to play with.

Catching his breath on the bed, Greg began to reconsider his feelings on penetration. As great as it felt to play with his clit, at the height of his arousal he could still feel a needy yearning below, around the place he found the semen this morning. His vagina was itching to be filled. He still wasn't ready for a penis to go there, but the idea didn't feel as invasive as it had an hour ago.

As the afterglow faded, Greg came to the conclusion he needed a shower. He'd worked himself into a sweaty mess on the bed. He tossed his clothes in the hamper and grabbed a towel. It was a little strange for him to walk around naked and not feel anything dangling down there, but he was gradually becoming accustomed to it.

In the shower he tried to formulate a plan. He needed to find a guy who'd be willing to give away his sperm, but didn't want to have sex with him. Someone who would be discrete, and not hold it over him.

"Ugh" Greg sighed, letting the water run off his scalp. He couldn't imagine himself approaching one of his friends like Anna had. "Hey buddy, could you cum in this Gatorade so I can drink it?" Maybe if it was a punishment for losing a bet or something. Even then, he really didn't want to drink his friend's cum, if it could at all be avoided.

By the end of his shower Greg was back in a good mood. He still felt the happy-horny 'reward feeling' that had been buzzing through him all morning, though he could tell it was beginning to fade. He'd also narrowed in on one guy in particular he might have a chance in convincing to help him. He had a friend from high school he'd largely lost touch with, Jacob.

They used to play video games in his mom's basement, for a couple years they had been best friends. But Jacob didn't seem to mature much after high school, and the two had been drifting apart since Greg left for college. Even though they lived in the same town again, they hadn't really reconnected.

As far as Greg knew, Jacob still hadn't had sex, and not for lack of wanting to. He also knew Jacob had plenty of free time, he always seemed to be online playing stuff when he opened his friends list. It seemed possible that he'd be bored, horny, and friendly enough to be willing to help Greg out of this odd predicament.

He dried off and booted up his gaming system. He had to install some updates, but once it all loaded he was pleased to see Jacob was in a game, with room for him to join.

Greg still needed to install the game first though. He got that started, then put on some clothes and set up his mic. His plan was to just join the game, play a few rounds, and see if they could casually start up a conversation. Ideally Jacob would have some time this weekend to hang out in person, and that's when Greg could ask for his help.

The plan worked flawlessly. Jacob recognized his username right away, and invited him to a private party. They cleared missions and talked about the good old days. Greg was more than a bit rusty at first, but Jacob gave him some pointers, and soon they were both earning high marks.

"I'm hungry, but I don't want to stop playing." Greg said, eyes fixed on the screen. "After this mission I'm gonna order a pizza."

"Oh, great idea dude." Jacob's voice spoke through his headset. "I wish I had the spare cash for a pizza tonight."

"Don't stress man, I can send you a pizza." Greg offered casually. "Just message me your address." He played it cool, but inside he felt a rush of excitement. Jacob's address would make the prospect of hanging out this weekend much more likely, and he was anxious to verify that they still lived near one another.

"I'm sure you still have it. I haven't moved." Jacob replied lazily. He was still living at his mom's place? Greg's brow furrowed a bit, but he wasn't sure what he'd expected. Jacob wasn't known for holding steady work, and he had some expensive hobbies; having a place of his own probably wasn't something he could afford.

Greg checked his phone during a lull, and sure enough, Jacob's old address was still in his contacts. He placed pizza orders for himself and his friend and they got back to the task at hand.

Together they played late into the night. Greg really appreciated the chance to forget about his real life problems for a while, though reality was sure to remind him with every bathroom break. He'd forgotten how much he loved gaming with Jacob.

As the night wound down Greg took his chance. "Hey man, it's been great catching up with you."

"Totally." Jacob agreed, though he sounded a little distracted.

"I've actually been going through some stuff lately. I just had a weird breakup. Do you think we could hang out tomorrow, like in person?" Greg asked. He felt a surge of anxiety as he waited for the reply.

"Uh, yeah, I guess." Jacob said eventually. "I don't know much about breakups." He admitted with a chuckle. "But yeah, we can chill. It's been a minute."

"Awesome, thanks man." Greg felt a wave of relief. The hard part was over. "Wanna meet at my place around noon?" He offered.

"Not unless you want to pick me up, I don't have a car at the moment." Jacob chuckled again.

"I live right on the bus route." Greg suggested.

"Nah, I hate riding the bus. We should just meet at my place."

"Alright." He wasn't excited to try his condom plan in Jacob's mom's basement, but he struggled to think of a better idea. Greg had sold his car when he got his apartment in the city, and he couldn't justify the cost of a rental or multiple taxi rides. Besides, from what he remembered Jacob had that space very much to himself, it seemed likely that would still be the case.

"Oh, and we should meet a bit later, I'll still be waking up at noon." Jacob added.

"That's fine, see you at two then?"

"Sure, or like three even."

"Alright, cool. Sounds good."

They said their goodbyes. Greg blearily turned off the television and started getting ready for bed. The reward feeling from that morning was long gone, but he still felt good. It was nice to reconnect with an old friend.

He fell asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. Without the awful thirsty feeling or fear of nanobots keeping him up, the exhaustion of a long night gaming quickly claimed him.

Greg slept deep and dreamlessly. He woke late Sunday morning with a happy, rested feeling. He stretched out his body and yawned. "Hmm, that's weird." He mumbled to himself, stretching again.

His joints felt weird. Not bad, but different. And he could feel a strangeness in how his muscles stretched, especially around his hips. For the second morning in a row he found himself jumping out of bed to inspect his own body.

For as much as things felt different, he struggled to spot anything out of place in the mirror. Well, besides the obvious change from yesterday he was still adjusting to. Though as he stared at his crotch in the mirror he started to see what had changed this time. His hips were wider. Not just wider either, they'd adjusted in angle and shape. Greg had womanly hips.

As he tilted in the mirror he noticed other changes too. His butt was larger, his legs looked longer and less toned, his shoulders felt slightly narrower. It was hard to tell at a glance, but it seemed like in addition to his new hips, his body proportions had all shifted slightly in his sleep. The changes seemed larger closer to his pelvis. His hands and feet looked to be entirely unaffected.

Greg used a door frame to attempt to gauge his height, but he couldn't really tell. If he was shorter, it couldn't be by more than an inch or two. His body hair and other attributes all seemed unchanged. Overall he looked pretty much the same, but the fact his body changed at all while he was sleeping freaked him out.

His pussy looked more at home than ever, tucked between his wide hips. He even had a gap under his crotch, before his thighs met; an empty space where his balls should be hanging.

He texted Anna: "No cravings, but there were more changes last night."

She responded right away: "That's weird." Then before he could say more she added: "No new nanobots would have been released, it must be leftover work from the previous day." Then: "What changed?"

Greg sighed in frustration. She hadn't mentioned changes could take multiple days to complete. He texted her again: "You didn't tell me that could happen." Followed by "They widened my hips."

"Oh, that makes sense." Anna replied, followed by: "Probably still finishing touches for your new reproductive system."

"How many nights will this happen? How much more will they change?"

"This should be the last of it" She replied, before adding: "The nanobots have a 48hr lifespan, they couldn't change you after tonight regardless of their program."

Greg groaned. "Well that's just great." He grumbled. Well, at least this was the last night he'd need to worry about it. Tomorrow was Monday, and he'd make sure the lab reversed everything that Anna's concoction had done to him.

He got dressed and brushed his teeth, readying himself for the day ahead. His jeans still buttoned, but they felt so tight around his hips that it wasn't comfortable. He opted for a pair of sweatpants instead. He wrote an email to his boss, explaining that he had an emergency medical appointment, and would not be able to make it to work on Monday. It didn't even feel like a lie.

He had a bit of time to spare before the bus to Jacob's place, so he dropped by the store for some food to eat, and to buy a few condoms. He also made sure to freshen up and fix his hair. He even trimmed his pubes nice and close for a tidy look. It did look better to him in the mirror, but it also made his crotch feel even more flat and empty than it already had.

On the bus ride to Jacob's place Greg couldn't help feeling nervous. In a weird way it felt like a first date, but with his childhood best friend he hadn't seen in years, who also had no idea about the whole thing.

He could also feel the thirsty feeling coming back. He tried not to think about it, but as the ride lagged on, stop after stop, it threatened to dominate his mind. It still wasn't very strong, nowhere near as bad as it had been the first night, but it had found a new way to affect him.

Deep under his stomach Greg felt a yearning, a thirst more pronounced and palpable than the others. His pussy had more than just a patch or two of sperm-sensitive tissue, he had tubes of it, and every inch was calling out for more.

When the bus stopped near Jacob's house, just a little before three, Greg was the first one off. As nervous as he'd been about sharing his secret transformation with his friend, he now found himself looking forward to it. Anything to get closer to relief from this thirst.

Greg tried to ignore the changes his new proportions made to the way he moved, like the way his new hips swayed his larger ass. Would people notice something like that? Would he be mistaken for a woman from behind now? Not productive thoughts.

He made his way to the house by memory, it wasn't hard to find. It looked exactly like it did when they were teenagers, but older. In that way it resembled its inhabitants.

Jacob's mom answered the door when Greg knocked, dressed the same way she had when he was in high school. It almost felt like going back in time.

"Oh, hello Greg! You've turned out quite well." She said, giving him a playful look over.

"Um, thanks Sally." Greg said, feeling more than a little uncomfortable. "I'm really just here to play video games."

"The more things change, the more they stay the same." Jacob's mom hummed. "Are you sure I can't get you anything to drink?"

Greg's mouth did feel dry, but he knew nothing in the fridge would fix his problem. He was beginning to see the genius in Anna's solution. He would gladly drink a gross mixture of semen and preservatives if it could just quench this thirst.

"Um, sure. I'll just have some water." He said, realizing he hadn't answered her question.

"Coming right up dear." She vanished into the kitchen, returning a moment later with a chilled bottle of water from the fridge. "Jacob is in his 'lair', you can head right on down." She added, pointing towards the stairs to the basement.

He took a long drink of water and started down the stairs. "Hey buddy, ready to hang out?" He called out as he got to the door.

Jacob pulled the door open just as Greg was reaching for the knob. He was wearing a bathrobe, and his hair was a mess, but he otherwise looked much the same as he had in high school. "Oh, hey dude, you're early."

Greg was pretty sure it was a couple minutes after three, but he really didn't care to press the issue. "Oh, uh, just looking forward to seeing you I guess."

"Nah, I'm fucking with you. It's like 3:02, I'm just a lazy bastard." Jacob cackled, giving Greg a pat to the ribs. "I had you going there, huh?"

"Haha, yeah. I was like 'what?', haha." Greg did his best to laugh along. He was starting to worry he'd invested too much in this plan, but at this point it was too late to turn back. Even if Jacob was annoying and immature, he was also capable of ending the awful thirst he was suffering from with a wave of his dick. He was still the best option.

He followed Jacob to his room and shut the door behind them. "So, uh, there's something kinda big I want to tell you about." Greg said, adopting a serious tone.

"What's up?" Jacob asked, casual as always.

"You know how my ex worked at that medical lab?" He didn't wait for an answer, but he could tell this was news to Jacob. "Well when we broke up she drugged me with nanobots."

"Whoa, what the fuck?" Jacob looked shocked. Then curious. "What does that mean? What did they do?"

"I don't know exactly, but it's been super weird. At first they gave me this awful compulsion, but when I didn't give in more changes set in." Greg felt a rising embarrassment talking about it.

"Damn dude. This is some comic book villain stuff. What's she compelling you to do?"

"Well, and here's where it gets really fucked up. I need to ingest semen." He glanced up at Jacob's face to see his expression, he looked just as horrified as Greg expected he would. "Every night, if I haven't done that, more nanobots are released."

"Holy shit." Jacob said, holding his head with his hands. Then he relaxed a bit. "Nah, you're fucking with me." He said.

"I'm serious!" Greg insisted.

"No way. This is your sick way of getting me back for making you think that you were early, when you were actually late." Jacob said, waving his hand like he was blowing away a bad smell.

Greg felt his emotions rise. This was not how he expected things to go. He needed Jacob to believe him. "For real dude, look!" he said, pulling down his pants.

"No way, you're not getting me with that, I'm not looking at your dick." Jacob said, blocking his eyes with his hand.

"Well you don't have to worry about that." Greg said, giving himself a solid slap on the crotch. It hurt more than he expected, but it sent the intended message.

"What the fuck?" Jacob said, peaking between his fingers.

"This is what the nanobots changed after I refused to give in on the first night." Greg explained. "They took my dick." He had to stop talking because he could feel himself start to tear up. The trauma was still fresh and painful.

"Damn dude, that looks exactly like a real pussy." Jacob said, scrutinizing Greg's crotch.

"That's because it is a real pussy." Greg said. He spread his labia to prove it. It felt weird revealing himself like that to another person, especially an old friend he hadn't seen in ages, but something about another person acknowledging it, and witnessing it, gave Greg a strange sense of relief.

"How is that possible?" Jacob mumbled, wide-eyed.

"I don't know, nanobots, I don't know. But it's been making my life hell, and now the compulsions are starting again." Greg exaggerated a little on the level of inconvenience, but in the midst of the thirst, he really did feel like he was in a private hell.

"So you want me to fuck you?" Jacob asked, looking horny, confused, and a bit unsure of what was going on. "Is it contagious?"

"It's not contagious." Greg assured him. Though honestly with how much had happened that wasn't planned for, he wasn't sure how true that was. "And I'm still not into guys." He clarified. "I was hoping you could jerk off into a condom or something, and then let me have it."

"Oh." Jacob said, thinking it over. "Yeah, I could do that." Greg's heart jumped. He'd do it! This would all be over soon.

"So what then, like you'd drink it?" Jacob asked.

"Uh, something like that." Greg said, not wanting to upset the plan. "I was thinking I'd stick it up my, you know."

"Butt?" Jacob asked.

"No, I was going to put it in my vagina." Greg explained, feeling mortified at having to spell it out.

"But what if you get pregnant?" Jacob asked. Greg hadn't thought of that.

"I can't get pregnant." He didn't think he could at least. That felt like something Anna would have told him about. Though he really had no idea.

"Eh, I'm getting cold feet." Jacob said, tightening his robe.

"What do you mean? You were all on board a second ago."

"Yeah, but this doesn't feel right. Nanobots and compulsions. I never saw your dick, for all I know you were born that way, and this is your sick way of getting knocked up."

"What the hell man! We've peed at urinals together. We talked about girls together in high school. This is new!" Greg enthused, gesturing towards his pussy.

"I don't know, I heard girls have a way to pee standing up. Maybe you're really good at it. I don't know. I just don't feel right putting my verile seed into the womb of someone I don't intend to impregnate."

Greg felt a combination of frustration at his friend's change of tune, and shame at the fact he really couldn't pee standing up. Maybe some girls had figured it out, but he had no idea how they did it.

"Whatever dude, I guess I'll swallow it then. I just really don't want to put that stuff in my mouth." Greg said, already feeling a bit queasy at the idea of sucking a used condom clean.

That seemed to give Jacob pause. "Huh, I guess you're really serious about this." He said after a little bit.

"Yeah, as much as I wish this was all a joke, it's my life now."

"Okay, I'll do it." Jacob said for a second time. "I'll really do it, you can put it up your vag and everything." Greg felt his heart leap again, but he got the feeling the other shoe was about to drop. Jacob went on. "All I ask is that you hang out with me first." He concluded.

Greg was taken aback. "Yeah dude, of course I'll hang out with you. Why would that be something you'd have to barter for?"

"Well you haven't in a while. Playing online last night was the first time we'd talked in years. You were my best friend, man. It shouldn't take something like this to bring us back together, but if this is what it takes I'll use it."

"Wow man, I'm sorry, you were my best friend too. I've been so busy, we just lost touch. Of course I'll hang out with you. It's just really important you help me out before I fall asleep tonight."

"Of course." Jacob reassured. "We'll just wait until my mom goes to sleep, I don't want to risk her walking in on anything."

As much as Greg hated the idea of suffering with this craving for hours, he couldn't foresee any way to satisfy it faster otherwise. At least playing video games could help keep his mind off it, and at the end the relief was a sure thing. He even felt pretty sure that Jacob would keep it a secret. He valued their friendship, and they hardly talked to any of the same people these days anyway.

Greg ordered another pizza, and the two of them got busy wasting time. It was nice to hang out in person. Jacob showed off his collection of Magic cards, and some modifications he'd made to his PC to make it glow more. Greg put together a deck from some spare cards and they played a few rounds together.

It started off light at first, but Jacob was a sore winner; he loved lording his victories over his friend, and he could get personal with it.

"Did the nanobots take your deck building skills?" as he ridiculed a card choice; "You play like a bitch, and now you gotta pee like one too." when Greg needed to use the bathroom; "Maybe there are no nanobots, you just grew a pussy because you're so bad at Magic." after another victory.

The last one set Greg off. "What does that even mean?"

"I don't know, like you just sucked so bad your dick and balls were like 'fuck this' and bounced." He giggled to himself while packing up the cards. "I don't know, just kidding around."

"Well it's not funny, it's dumb; and childish; and it makes me feel gross." Greg said, stumbling for exactly what he was trying to say.

"Okay, okay, don't get your panties in a bunch." Jacob said, giggling again at his own joke. "No, seriously, I'll stop. Let's just cool off and do something else. I won't mention your 'feminine problems' anymore."

Greg bristled at the way Jacob was talking, but he only had to get through tonight. The sun had already set, and his mom should be going to bed before too long.

As the night wound down, the craving became impossible to ignore. Eventually Greg couldn't even focus on the games they were playing. They settled on Jacob playing a game on his PC, and Greg sitting behind him, bouncing his crossed legs and trying his hardest not to lose his mind.

This was a different sort of horny than he'd felt yesterday. He wasn't so much aroused as he was needy. It blossomed into arousal in rare moments of hope, but otherwise it was a dry, hungry wanting. Every minute he had to fight the urge to prod Jacob into using the condom. He knew it wouldn't make things go faster. He could tell by his unhurried attitude. Greg was being toyed with.

Eventually Greg couldn't take it anymore. "So are you just going to make me wait forever?" He asked hotly.

"No, just until the nanobots kick in." Jacob answered without looking away from his monitor.

"What the hell!?" Greg was dumbstruck by his friend's betrayal.

"I still want proof. I want to see the changes happen." Jacob said, pausing the game and swiveling his chair around.

"Even I don't see them happen, it happens in my sleep."

"Then go to sleep, and when you start to change I'll give you my seed." Jacob said plainly.

"No, the entire point of the semen was to prevent the nanobots, it doesn't help once they're activated." Greg was becoming exasperated. He'd wasted all his time betting on this guy who wasn't even going to help him until it was too late.

Jacob took a while to respond. It was like he was struggling to make up his mind on what to do with this information, or even to trust it. Eventually he looked up and said "Fine, I'll help stop the nanobots, but no condom. You have to let me fuck you."

"What!?" Greg said, sliding his chair back. Things were getting even stranger than he was prepared for.

"I'll trust your story and give you my seed, but I want to do it naturally, the way our bodies are meant to."

"Nothing about my vagina is natural, Jacob." Greg reminded him.

"Well I've never had sex, alright?" At the admission Jacob's face flushed bright red. "Your vagina is the closest I've ever come to the real thing. And if I'm going to risk impregnating you, I want to feel what it's like. Even if it's not connected to a real woman."

Greg felt a shock of panic shoot down his spine. This guy had been deceiving him all night, and now he wanted to put his dick inside him. He had no idea what Jacob was capable of right now. Quickly he got up from his chair and moved towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Jacob asked. "I just agreed to help you." Greg could hear him getting up to follow.

"I just need to pee again." Greg lied, rushing for the bathroom. The moment he got inside he slammed the door shut and locked it. He sank to the floor and held his head in his hands as Jacob tried to get in.

"Hey, I was just kidding around again, you know that right? I just don't want you to take this so seriously, it was supposed to be a joke. Of course I've had sex, tons of times."

Greg tried to ignore him, hoping he'd talk himself out, but Jacob just seemed to be getting more upset.

"And don't think you're special just because you've got a pussy. Half the world has a pussy. It's no big deal. Get over yourself." He hit the door a few times. "Haha, this was funny at first, but I actually need to pee. You can't just live in my bathroom."

Eventually, either the boredom of the situation or an earnest need to pee won out, because he smacked the door one more time and left, saying "Fine, whatever. I'm gonna go piss in the sink, because I have a penis."

Greg finally felt like he could breathe. He hadn't realized how much he'd been controlling his breathing, to remain as quiet as he could. What the fuck was he doing here? Should he try and make a run for it? Where would he even go? No plan he could think of solved his primary problem, the thirst that brought him here in the first place.

At least he still had his shoes and coat, if he did make a break for it he could make it back to the bus stop. He put his hands in his pockets to check for his bus pass, but something in one of his pockets distracted him. It was a small black pouch, he recognized it from the conversation with Anna in the diner, which reminded him of something else she'd said.

Soon Greg was washing his ex-girlfriend's vibrator in the bathroom sink. He slipped out of his sweatpants and boxers and lay on his back in the bathtub, with his legs spread open.

It was hard for Greg to get into the right mood, especially with the distracting thirst loud as ever in his mind. He tried playing with his clit, but it didn't feel right. At a loss for what to do he started sucking on the toy while it was turned off, pretending with all his might it could give him what he needed.

The trick seemed to be working. As he encircled the vibrator with his tongue, he felt something coming alive between his legs. He closed his eyes and chased that feeling, sucking onto the toy with his lips. He pulled it out of his mouth and tried to slide it into his vagina.

At first it didn't seem to work. It was like he couldn't find the right angle. He adjusted it a couple times, and used his fingers to help spread his juices. He patiently felt it out, and with a little pressure in the right spot, he felt it sink into himself.

It didn't feel particularly amazing, but there was something deeply satisfying about it. That itch he'd been feeling was finally getting attention. He pushed deeper, until nearly all three-ish inches of the little vibrator were inside him, then pulled it back out.

Greg held the vibrator up to his mouth and resumed sucking on it. He licked, and sucked, and hoped. He hoped what Anna had said about sperm surviving in the vagina was accurate, he hoped some got transferred to the toy, and he hoped it was enough to silence the craving.

When he had sucked the toy clean and still felt the thirst, Greg almost gave up. It had seemed too crazy to work from the start. But as he laid there, he felt the thirst waver for a moment. It hadn't gone away, it hadn't even diminished for more than a few seconds, but it was enough for him to try again.

He pushed the little thing back into himself, sliding it in on the first try. He flexed his pussy against the toy and wiggled it around with his fingers. At one point he accidentally turned the vibrator on, and nearly had a panic attack trying to silence it before Jacob heard the buzzing. He was able to stop it almost as soon as it had started, but it left him with tingles of fear and stimulation.

The second time he licked the toy clean, it was like a switch was flipped. This time as he swallowed, he felt a tickle in his throat, and the thirst was satisfied. It was so sudden and relieving it almost made him want to cry. He could have done this at home.

Greg stood up to leave the tub, but suddenly felt light headed and had to lay back down. He tried to stay calm, all he needed to do now was sneak out of here. Yet as he laid down, a powerful drowsiness came over him. He struggled against it, but it was too strong. He closed his eyes with the uneasy feeling that the nanobots from Friday night had more in store for him, then felt himself pulled into another deep and dreamless slumber.

In the morning Greg felt stiff and cold. He'd spent the night sleeping half naked in a bathtub. He ached all over his body. Even places he wouldn't have expected, like his hands. He stretched out his fingers and wiggled them around a bit to get the sleep out.

His hands looked different. He held one up to his face and studied his fingers and palm. They resembled his hands from last night, but they'd been altered. The fingers were slimmer, his palm was smaller, and the proportions had shifted. If not for his knuckle hair it would look like a woman's hand.

It wasn't just his hands either. His feet looked different too. He stood up and rushed to the bathroom mirror. From the first glance he could tell his entire body had changed. What happened to his hips the night before had happened everywhere else. The bone, muscle, and fat of his body had been redistributed in a female pattern.

His face still looked mostly the same, though he could tell his altered skull shape had caused his features to shift a bit. He still had the same nose, eyes, ears, eyebrows, facial hair, etc. His body hair and vocal chords seemed likewise unchanged.

Almost everything else felt different. His shoulders had narrowed further, his arms had drastically slimmed, losing all muscle definition under a thin layer of fat. His thighs had thickened in all dimensions, and his legs had taken on a recognizably feminine shape. He had no way to get an accurate measure of his height, but he got the impression he had become significantly shorter overnight.

His chest had also changed. It still didn't quite look feminine, it was covered in chest hair, and his nipples were unchanged. But his man boobs had swollen with fat, larger than they'd been even at his most out of shape. Combined with his smaller chest, they had nearly taken on the proportions of female breasts. He cupped them with his hands and saw a hairy line of cleavage form in between. This was weird.

Greg started getting dressed. He was happy that his clothes still fit, for the most part. His shirt draped lower than it had yesterday, and his shoes were nearly too loose to stay on his feet, but the sweatpants fit about the same.

When he looked in the mirror though, his heart sank. He didn't see a man in the reflection. They looked like a tomboy, or a woman wearing her boyfriend's clothes. His hips and chest were his most notable features, but his entire shape had shifted. His outline had traded its masculine edge for feminine curves. Only his face still struck him as plainly male.

He tried putting on his coat and zipping it up, that helped a lot. Under the baggy sleeves and insulation it wasn't easy to tell the shape of his body. His legs looked a bit feminine in the sweatpants, but it wasn't super obvious. As long as the most visible part was his face, people should still recognize him, Greg told himself.

Greg left the bathroom as quietly as he could, hoping to sneak out before Jacob was awake. The moment he closed the bathroom door behind him though, the hallway light switched on, momentarily stunning him with the shock and brightness.

"Look who decided to stop camping in my bathroom." Jacob said from the stairs. Had he been waiting there all night? Greg walked to the stairway and looked up at him. Jacob sat on the stairs near the top. He had positioned himself between the only exit from the basement, blocking the stairs blocked Greg's hope of escape. He could try and push past, but even with his height and muscles from yesterday, he'd be at a disadvantage. Jacob had the high ground.

"Fuck you, dude. I just want to go home." Greg said, reaching his wits end. He needed to get to the lab more than anything. He was so close to being able to reverse this nightmare.

"Well you should have thought about that before you forced me to pee in the sink." Jacob said, getting to his feet.

"You have another bathroom." Greg still remembered the basic floor plan from hanging out there as a teenager.

"Mom doesn't like me using that one, you know that!" Jacob was becoming increasingly agitated, and it was scaring Greg. He tried a different tactic, thinking on his feet.

"Look man, I just want to go. I came here looking for your help, and now look at me." Greg pulled down the zipper of his coat and held it open. He held his knees together while pushing out his chest, exaggerating the changes with his posture.

He saw the expression on Jacob's face instantly shift to one of sympathy and awe. "Holy shit dude, I'm so sorry, I had no idea."

"No idea!? This is exactly the sort of thing I told you was going to happen."

"Well, yeah, but nanobots? Come on. You can't blame me for being skeptical."

Greg zipped his coat back up. "What I'm blaming you for is tricking me and wasting my time. I understand why you'd be skeptical, I would be too, but you put me in a really tough situation."

"Hey man, I'm sorry, really." Jacob stepped away from the door, clearing the way out. Greg cautiously walked up the stairs.

At the top step it became clear how much height Greg had lost. He used to be eye-to-eye with Jacob, but now they stood eye-to-chin. He had to look up to make eye contact.

"Hug?" Jacob asked, as Greg passed him.

"When have we ever hugged?" Greg asked, offering a fist bump instead. Jacob bumped fists with Greg, revealing just how much smaller his fists were now. He felt so much weaker than yesterday.

Greg strolled to the bus stop. He had plenty of time before the next one came, so there was no rush. The warm sun made it tempting to unzip his coat, but he couldn't stand the idea of someone seeing him.

By the time he got to the lab, his coat was really making him sweat. He hurried into the building, texting Anna that he was here. He waited around the lobby for a little bit, but didn't get a text back. Eventually the receptionist stopped to check on him.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" He asked kindly.

"I'm just trying to get in touch with my friend who works here. She said she could help me this morning." Greg replied.

"And what is your friend's name?"

"Anna" Greg answered, unsure if he should be more specific.

"Oh yes, she said you'd be stopping in. You must be Greg." Greg nodded his head. "Right this way." The receptionist led Greg through an elevator and around an elaborate maze of work areas.

"Just over here." The receptionist said, pointing into a section labeled "Nanobot Research". The lab felt well air conditioned, but Greg was still too hot in his bulky coat.

Finally he was shuffled into an examination room, where he felt comfortable removing his jacket and relaxing. He paced around, reading various posters on the wall. He tried not to worry that he still hadn't heard back from Anna.

A man in a lab coat walked in, he wore a stethoscope around his neck. "Hello Greg, I hear you've been exposed to some rogue nanobots." He said somewhat cheerily.

"Yeah, you could say that." Greg said, not sure how much he should talk about.

"Well, my name is Jason, I've been assigned as your physician, and you have a few options." Jason explained. "We could give you a purge shot, which would remove all the nanobots, but leave any changes to your anatomy in place. This would also prevent future nanobot exposures from affecting you for several years."

Greg didn't like the sound of being stuck with his body how it was, but it would be nice to at least know he was safe from nanobots for a while.

The doctor continued. "Another option would be to adjust the program. We could halt the sensory dependency and repurpose the nanobots for injury repair."

"What does that mean?" Greg asked.

"You would no longer suffer those nasty withdrawals. Instead the nanobots would focus on healing you when you get hurt."

"Hmm." Gaining healing powers sounded nice, but he wasn't sure he trusted these nanobots to put things back to how they were.

"The other option would be a halt shot. The nanobots would stop entirely, but you would still be receptive to future treatment." Jason said, and then stopped talking.

Greg waited for a moment for him to list more treatments, but he didn't. That couldn't be right. Every option left him in the same body he'd walked in with.

"So there's no option that can reverse this?" Greg asked, trying his best not to freak out.

"We're working on that." Jason said, with an awkward expression. "This is experimental technology. We weren't prepared for this sort of exposure. As long as you don't take the purge, we should be able to provide treatment as soon as it's ready. Otherwise you'd need to wait for the purge shot to wear off first."

Greg felt his heart sink. He'd always known this was a possibility, but he had really hoped it would be otherwise. He would be stuck with the body he woke up in for who knows how long. Days for sure, probably months, maybe even years.

"What I can do today, in addition to the treatment options I listed." The doctor offered. "Is give you an inspection, write you some prescriptions, and help you adjust as well as you can for the time being. We're taking this issue very seriously, and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible."

"What sort of prescriptions?" Greg asked.

"Testosterone, for a start." The doctor said. "Since your body is likely producing a lot less on its own now. Maybe some contraceptives."

"Contraceptives, like birth control? Can I get pregnant?"

"Most likely, yes, we've found our nanobots to be very skilled at growing reproductive tissues. They use host cells, so any baby would carry your genetics, with the exception of your Y chromosome."

Greg's head was spinning. Not only would he be stuck with his vagina, but he'd need to worry about getting pregnant now too. "Does that mean I'll have periods?" He asked, pretty sure he knew the answer.

"Yes." The doctor said solemnly. "Every other case of this sort of treatment has resulted in healthy and regular menstruation. You will likely have the same outcome. Usually the first period starts a week or two after restoration, but I could tell you with more precision after your pelvic exam."

By the end of his time at the lab, Greg was fighting back tears. Not only were they unable to fix him, everything they told him only made him feel worse. Jason used a sonogram to inspect his uterus, and let Greg know everything looked healthy and fertile. He should expect his first period in just over a week, though Jason said the testosterone he was prescribing should reduce the intensity.

Greg had to pee in a cup for one of the tests, and he nearly got it all over himself trying to figure out the mechanics. It was so much harder to control without a penis.

Finally they gave him a shot to remove the horrible thirsty cravings. Greg chose the option where the nanobots would heal his injuries. He figured if he had to have nanobots inside him, they could at least carry their weight. They also gave him a shot of testosterone, and pills to take at home.

He decided to skip the birth control, without the cravings he had no intention of getting sperm anywhere near him, so it seemed like an unnecessary medication, especially considering the possible side effects.

He still hadn't heard back from Anna, so on his way out he asked Jason if he knew anything.

"Oh, she got in trouble. Big trouble. That's how we knew to expect you. She's probably still in meetings with the director." Jason said surreptitiously. "I wouldn't worry too much about it." He added, seeing Greg's startled expression. "I'm sure she'll be fine. Though someone told me they're withholding the deactivation shot until she sets things right."

"What does that mean?" Greg asked.

Jason just replied with a shrug, then added "Guess she's stuck thirsting."

9