Chapter 1 : New World
374 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One beautiful, yet unfortunate day. A young man named Yuuji was struck by a truck.
"Ugh, what happened?" Yuuji groaned out.
"The patient has awoken, but he seems to have some broken bones. We will keep him here for awhile," one nurse said.
"YUUJI!!" Yuuji's one and only friend yelled out.
"Yuuji, what happened? Why did you do that? Kei asked frantically.
"I got tired of this bullying piece of shit, called Yuu," Yuuji mumbled with anger.
" It's fine Yuuji- Oh here, I got some manga for you, and since you'll be here for a few months, I'll take notes for you!" Kei said cheerfully, while setting the manga on a nearby table.
"Thank you, Kei," Yuuji thanked him with a small smile.

A few days later, Yuuji was sitting on his bed while reading the manga.
"Man, the hero should of never sacrificed himself, surely he could've found a better solut- " Yuuji said out loud before getting interrupted.
Yuuji suddenly had a flashback or rather deja vu as he sees a man wearing a mask that covered his eyes, only leaving an evil smirk while looking at him. Yuuji looked at his surroundings and only saw a bloodied room with two corpses on the ground.
"What was that...? I must be hallucinating," Yuuji mumbled holding his chest in horror before a blinding light flashed inside the room.
" What was that- This isn't a hospital!" He said while frantically looking around the room. Yuuji could see he was in a room that looked like it belonged to a witch's basement.
"IT WORKED! IT WORKED! THE HERO HAS ARRIVED!" A mysterious voice shouted with glee.

4