C1 – Death and a new Start
3.4k 17 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[You have died]
[Activating Soul Protocol System]
[Activation successful!]

A transparent ball was floating in an empty space. Darkness was surrounding this poor soul. Yes, it was a soul or rather became a soul after dying as a human male.

‘I never would have thought, that I would be killed on the way to my home. I was only ?!#?!# years old! Murdered by the ex-boyfriend of my co-woker, just because I talked to her in the elevator! What the fuck!’

The soul had many questions on its mind, like: What will happen to it? Why was it able to think? Will he go to heaven, although he hadn’t been the most innocent person?

[Calling heaven…]
[Error]
[Calling heaven…]

‘Huh? Why is it failing?’

The poor soul had a bad premonition. Its whole being was warning it, as if something bad was happening.

[Otherworldly Soul Suction detected]
[Warning Warning, Soul is being transferred to an unknown location]

‘Oh nooo. I hope no demon wants my tasty soul!’

A terrific pain assaulted him. His whole existence seemed to stir.

[Soul is creating a new connection to the World] [World hides your existence from other forces!] [World grants you random ability.. Truth Seeking!] [World grants you random ability.. Helper System AIS!]

‘What does it all mean?’ It wondered.

[Disabling Soul Protocol System]

‘Hmm, why do I feel different? It’s warmer.. but still dark’. The soul.. or rather the being, felt like he had a body again. He felt warm and comfy.

Woosh Woosh

‘Something is happening! I don’t know how much time I spent here and to be honest I don’t want to leave this place’ The being panicked.

The whole place seemed to tremble. The being didn’t want to leave this place.

‘Who dares to attack my oasis?!’

He was being pressed out of his save place. ‘I guess there is no other way. I wonder what will happen next.’ He gave up.

He saw light for the first in a long time and his destination was the source.

Massive hands, looking like the ones of titans, grabbed his body. They looked like they belonged to a woman.

The hands were cold as ice and the light was even colder!

“Der mankli des himels”[??]

“Faul ihst serko”[??]

[Activating Helper System AIS]

[AIS is loading..]

He opened his eyes and saw a giant woman holding him. He was shocked to his core and cried inside, ‘A real giant is holding me!’.

The room had two women inside. One of them was holding the former soul and the second one was lying on a bed with an exhausted expression on her face.

It took only a few seconds for him to notice the tired woman lying on the bed. He immediately froze after seeing her. She was the most beautiful woman he ever saw. Her long brown hair were like rivers flowing along her body. Pure green eyes decorated her delicate face.

Both of them felt an unknown connection between them. Their existences calmed each other.

Suddenly, everything made sense to him. He was currently a newborn, and the woman on the bed was definitely his mother.

The newborn boy was excited. ‘Oh man, I’m so happy to have such a beautiful mother!’ In his last life, his parents had died in car crash when he had been 15. Having parents again, created a warm feeling in his tiny heart.

‘But where is my father?’ he asked himself. Currently, only his mother and a granny were in the room with him.

‘Zukazakui menfrero’[??]

The granny, who was likely the midwife, approached the woman and put the newborn into the young mother’s arms. His new mother made him peaceful, like never before

[AIS is ready for usage]
[Do you want to learn more about AIS?]

He wondered about the messages in his mind. While the women were talking, he decided to learn more about AIS.

‘Yes!’, he answered the prompt.

[AIS is a custom multifunctional tool on the basis of Soul Protocol System]
[AIS will grow along host to benefit his life!]

‘So, how can you help me right now?’

[AIS can help you analyze and learn the new language and show you your Status]

‘Oh, how convenient! Yes, do it, please.’

[Starting the process of analyzing foreign language..]
[Understanding of foreign language will grow with more data!]

[First time opening Status.. ]
[Analyzing host’s body ..]

~
[Status]

<Name: Davron>
<Race: Half-Elf>
<STR: 1>
<AGL: 1>
<VIT: 1>
<STM: 1>
<INT: 25>
<DEF: 1>
<Abilities: Truth SeekingHelper System AIS>
~

[Host is still growing and host’s stats are growing too.]

In front of his little face appeared a modern looking panel with a bunch of information.

‘It looks like my name is Davron, but I can’t find my family name.. does this world not have family names?’. Davron accepted his new name quickly. His gaze wandered further.

‘I see, so I’m pretty weak right now, except my intelligence. But that’s understandable, since I was a little bit famous for being a programming genius in my past life’

He was reading his pathetic stats until he was shocked by his race stat. ‘Wait a minute! I’m a Half-Elf?’

Only now did Davron notice his mother’s pointy ears perking out of her brown hair. Davron’s mother noticed him staring at her. She pondered for a bit and smiled knowingly.

“Zuk mama blua?”[Mother]

After speaking to the little boy, she moved her upper clothing to free her bountiful breasts.

‘Oh my god, they are huge!’ In front of Davron’s face were the biggest breasts he has ever seen. He was staring at the pretty nipples, which were like noble crowns on his mother’s breasts. He didn’t even notice, that the old woman was already gone.

The mother pressed Davron’s head into her breasts. He got overwhelmed by instincts. His mouth moved automatically. He took her nipple into his mouth an sucked. Sweet liquid entered his mouth. ‘I want to drink it for the rest of my life!’

The mother was looking lovingly at her son drinking her milk. Her hand was caressing Davron’s little head.

“Da spate nado blua?”[Mother]

She noticed, that her son fell asleep after getting his fill. Soft lips kissed the center of Davron’s forehead.

 

Edited: Change to third person. Change to mc's age

105