C3 – First Contact with Magic
2.4k 9 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Brrrr It’s really cold today.”[Flora (Big sister)]

“Should Mommy make some fire?”[Ellena (Mother)]

“Yes, yes!”[Flora]

It was really cold today. Maybe winter will be coming soon?

The whole family was in the living room. Flora was sitting on the floor, playing with a dirty rag doll and Ellena was reading a book on a chair. Ellena heard Flora’s answer, stood up and went to the fireplace.

“Davron, look. Mother will make some fire.”[Mother]

Ellena took some firewood and put it into the fireplace. Then she started to mumble something.

[Attention! Unknown energy detected!]
[Analyzing unknown energy..]
[Error Error, task failed. It’s currently not possible to analyze the energy]

Fhooof

On Ellena’s hand appeared little symbols along a tiny fire. The symbols disappeared, leaving behind a tiny dancing fire.

‘What, how is this possible? Is there magic in this world?’. Davron cried out in his mind. He had been a big fantasy fan in his last life. He even did marathons of watching Ron Weasley’s Ginger Adventures. A desire to learn magic appeared in him at this moment.

Ellena placed her hand into the fireplace and the fire hopped from her hand to the nearby firewood. It took only a few minutes to warm up the living room.

Davron’s gaze was still focused on the fireplace. He wanted to see more magic. Davron started laughing and wobbling his arms in the direction of the fireplace. Yes, this was his way to communicate!

“Oh my, Davron are you interested in mommy’s magic?”[Ellena]

Little Davron was laughing louder.

“Mommy was a mighty magician in her past!”[Ellena]

After remembering her past, Ellan’s face turned into a bitter expression. Her expression hurt little Davron’s heart. He wondered, what had happened to her and where his father was.

‘I want to see more magic.’. Davron tried to show his mother his desire for magic.

“Huh? Does my little Davron want to see Mommy’s magic?”[Ellena]

Ellena was surprised to see his enthusiasm. Naturally, a smile formed on her cherry red lips.

“Does my smart boy want to become a magician in the Future? Fufufu”[Mother]

“Mama Mama, I also want to learn magic!”[Flora]

“Ara Ara, do you have a reason to learn magic?”[Ellena]

“Yes! I want to show magic to little brother!”[Flora]

Ellena chuckled and nodded.

“I see. But at first you need to grow up a bit, your little body can’t handle magic yet.”[Mother]

Flora looked sad, hearing Ellena’s answer.

“When can I learn it?”[Flora]

Ellena found her daughter cute. She stood up and went to Flora. Ellena squatted down and started to pat her daughter’s head.

“Little Flora needs to have some patience. Your body isn’t awakened yet, so it’s unfortunately to learn magic yet.”[Ellena]

“Mama Mama, when is my awak..k..ening thingy?”[Flora]

“Darling, most magicians have their awakening, when they turn 15 annos old.”[Mother]

‘Huh, annos?’. Davron didn’t know what annos was.

Flora lifted her hands and started to count her fingers. She looked shocked.

“15? ..But Flora has only 10 fingers!”[Flora]

“Fufufu, don’t worry 15 is not too far away. Maybe you’re even gifted in magic and can awake a bit earlier!”[Mother]

“But.. what if Flora can’t become a magic..ian?”[Flora]

“Don’t worry, you’re my daughter. No doubt you will become a mighty magician like your mommy!”[Mother]

‘Damn, that means I also need to wait for my body to grow.’ Thought Davron.

Hearing his sister’s wish to learn magic for him, made his heart full of love. ‘Ah, I will have fun breaking the legs of her future suitors! Muahahaha.’

It was deep winter right now. Davron still hadn’t seen the outside world yet. The family spend most of their time together in the living room.

Ellena was sewing new clothing for her children, like always. Flora was sitting near the fireplace to warm her little body. And Davron was currently thinking about saying his first words.

‘Yes I know, I’m not even a year old, however I still want to communicate with my family. But which words should I say? Hmmmm.. ahh I know!’. Spending his time without talking, made Davron pick up the habit of talking to himself.

Davron came up with a plan. First, he started to cry a bit to signal Ellena that he was hungry.

Ellena looked at Davron surprised. She knew, that it wasn’t his usual breastfeeding time.

“But Davron, you already drank not long ago. Are you really hungry or do you just want to get to Mommy’s breasts? Fufufufu”[Ellena]

‘Ah shit, she noticed that I like her breasts.. a lot.’ He cussed at the naughty side of him.

Ellena picked Davron up and laid him on top of her soft lap. Then she freed her right breast and pressed his head softly into her embrace. Like always, Davron took her nipple into his mouth immediately and started to suck her milk softly out of her nice breast.

‘Oh man, this is a heavenly feeling. Unfortunately, I can only do it as long as I’m still a baby.’

“It looks like my little darling is greedy like always”[Ellena]

Ellena smiled at her cute son and started to caress his head. Davron had already noticed, that Ellena relaxed whenever he sucked her breasts.

After getting his fill, Davron stayed with the nipple in his mouth for some time. Ellena knew that he finished, but she said nothing and kept caressing his head.

After finishing his typical routine, Davron let his mother’s nipple involuntary go and showed a happy smile.

“Mama”[Davron]

‘Yes I know it’s a boring first word but I know it will melt my mother’s heart.’

Ellena looked shocked at Davron.

“W.. What did you say? Davron can you say ‘Mama’ again?”[Ellena]

“Ma.. ma, Mama Mama”[Davron]

‘Yes, my acting is flawless, hehe’.

Flora noticed the ruckus. At first, she didn’t understand what happened, but then it dawned on her that Davron spoke his first words! She stood up and ran to her mother.

“Did little brother really speak? Little brother, say Flora”[Flora]

“Flo.. ra, Flora”[Davron]

“You’re such a good boy”[Ellena]

“Mama Mama, Davron said Flora!”[Flora]

“Hihi, yes I heard it too. It’s such a surprise. Is my little Davron a genius? Fufufu”[Ellena]

Davron laughed with his cutest baby laugh. ‘Hehe, I’m such a devil.. a cute devil’. To reward himself, he decided to play with Ellena’s breasts.

Ellena noticed her son groping her boobs. She looked at him like he was already a lost cause.

“Oh my, I already feel sorry for all the women’s hearts you will break in the future.”[Ellena]

“This.. this”[Davron]

“These are bark stripes”[Flora]

“Bark stripes?”[Davron]

“Yes, mommy uses them to make pretty baskets!”[Flora]

“Baskets?”[Davron]

“Wait here, little brother”[Flora]

Flora ran to the corner to pick up a pretty basket. She brought it back to Davron.

“Here, look. This is a basket. Mommy uses it to carry fruits, clothes and even you!”[Flora]

She spoke proudly about her mama’s basket and Ellena’s skills. ‘Such a cute daughter. This is exactly why daughters are better than sons’. Davron came to an important conclusion.

This was currently the usual interactions between the two siblings. Davron was asking his sister about random objects and Flora explained it with a proud look on her face. She liked being able to behave like a big sister.

Davron had asked his mom about the outside world, however she told him it was too dangerous for him. Also, she told him that they apparently were living near a big forest full of monsters. Yes, monsters. This world does not only have magic, but also monsters.

Even Flora had been only a few times outside, and only with Ellena. Flora told her little brother, that they were living in a small village called Red Woods Village.

“Big sister, tell me about father”[Davron]

“Father is an adventurer! Mama told me he is a hero who fights against evil dragons! I even saw him one time!”[Flora]

Davron was shocked and furious seeing her talk about this scumbag. ‘Hero? Saw him only one time? What joke is this? It’s like telling your daughter that her father doesn’t meet her, because he is an astronaut. This is utter bullshit. What a hero, if we’re living in this shabby house?’

“I hope father comes back, when he defeats those evil dragons”[Flora]

Davron clenched my little fists. ‘I swear, when I grow up, I will kick this scumbag into the nearest volcano! How dare he do this to mother and big sister. No, I will rather kick him into an outhouse and let him live there for eternity. Yes, that’s the right punishment!’.

 

Edited: Changed to third person. Details changed. First mention of annos

86