C6 – Luna
2.2k 3 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Big brother.. please tell me another story"[Luna]

Luna was blushing and looking at the ground. She enjoyed hearing Davron's stories.

"Haha, of course"[Davron]

Davron patted Luna's head.

"Which story do you want to hear?"[Davron]

"Um.. the one about the girl, who lost her shoe!"[Luna]

"Ah okay, so [...]"[Davron]

Almost two annos passed after Davron visited the church and Luna was still ill. She rarely left the house, it was just too dangerous for her.

Luna was often alone at home, because the family had to cultivate their farm land. However, Davron had been trying to spend a lot of time with her, whenever he was free.

He was happy having Luna in his life. It didn't matter to him, who the father was. The only important fact was her being his cute little sister.

Although Luna and Flora were best friends, they were opposites of each other. Flora was an extrovert, who did and said what ever she wanted. In contrast, Luna was a big introvert. She was shy and didn't speak her feelings as much as Flora. Sometimes she would even secretly rehearse the phrases she wanted to say.

'Ahhh Flora and Luna are the best.' was the phrase Davron repeated in his mind every day.

The sisters were sleeping together in a room and Davron was sleeping with his mother. He explained it to Ella by saying that his sister's room was too small and that he wanted to gie them space for their privacy.

Davron had to stop drinking his mom's milk. Ellena had told him with a guilty expression, since Davron was a big boy now, he couldn't be breastfed. However, whenever he was asleep, his hands started to go automatically to Ellana's boobs. She didn't mention anything to Davron and just looked guilty.

"[...] so the prince found the owner of the shoe and it turned out it was the girl he danced with!"[Davron]

"And then?"[Luna]

"And then they kissed and lived happily ever after."[Davron]

**END of Baby Arc**

 

It's the end of the Baby Arc. The Baby Arc was somewhat an introduction to the novel. The next one will have more action.

Edited: Changed to third person. Minor details changed.

76