Chapter 48 – Dressrosa
2.4k 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hours later Viola and the girls returned from a whole day of fun and found Emperor sparring with Rebecca... both of them nude.

"Ah... he's up to his old tricks again" Elsa rolled her eyes. She was the first to fall for this trick to strip for their "training"

Before long, they were humping right in the middle of the arena floor. 

The girls watched and hooted from the sidelines as Viola looked bemused to see her niece being taken advantage of. But she was also taken advantage of, willingly and she wouldn't dream of depriving her own beloved niece of Emperor's attention. 

The next day Viola, Rebecca and Kyros introduced the Panty Pirates to King Riku. 

He was extremely pleased to meet with Emperor, as he knew King Cobra and King Neptune also had a good relationship with him. Emperor was by now a very famous pirate, renowned for his strength, having beaten the Marine Admirals handily as well as Douglas Bullet and Kaido too. 

His reputation was actually higher than any of the Supernovas, including the Strawhats, and higher than any of the Shichibukai. He's regarded to be as revered as a Yonko, even though he does not have that reputation due to not having his own territory in the New World. 

They had a grand welcoming party and even invited the dwarves of the Tontatta Kingdom to attend and introduced King Gancho and Princess Mansherry to them.

Of course at night, King Riku and Kyros wasn't too happy with Rebecca and Viola's moans throughout the many nights, but they had to tolerate it.  

After all, what can he do about it but gnash his teeth with Kyros by his side. He kicked out all his advisors, because he didn't want people to hear the groans and moans of his daughter and granddaughter.

The next morning, there was commotion in the island. There were sounds of battle happening in the nearby town of Acacia right next to the Colosseum. 

Emperor woke up naked in Viola and Rebecca's arms in the Royal Palace and Viola immediately activated her Giro Giro No Mi devil fruit ability to see what was happening. 

"There's a group dressed in white, battling your girls!" Viola exclaimed. 

"Oh. I'll go have a look" Emperor said and went to Viola's drawers and taking out a pink colored lacy panties and placing it on his head. 

He walked to the window and with a mighty jump, he flew towards the colosseum which was several stories below. 

While in the air, he saw Kalifa being surrounded by Rob Lucci, Hattori, Spandam and Kaku. Tatsumaki, Artemis, Athena, Zenovia and Clara hovered in the air around them, simply observing calmly. 

The CP-0 were no threat to them, but they seemed to be threatening Kalifa. 

"Is there a problem here?" Emperor's voice suddenly sounded as he walked out of the shadows

"You...you're the Panty Pirate!" Spandam shouted 

"How did you recognize me? I'm wearing a new panty!" Emperor mocked

"They say you can defeat an Admiral by yourself. Is that true?" Rob Lucci asked

"Of course not, that's silly. I can defeat ALL the Admirals by myself" Emperor answered arrogantly. 

"Impudence!" Kaku yelled and moved at extreme speeds using Soru and attacked Emperor with a Rankyaku which sliced the air causing a shockwave when it hit, but Emperor didn't react at all and simply stood there and yawned. After all, he had just waken up. 

Kaku aimed at Emperor's eyes with a piercing shigan to blind and kill him, but Emperor closed his eyes and his eyelids blocked Kaku's piercing attack! Kaku retreated immediately, fearing Emperor's counter attack.

Lucci realized that this foe was indeed formidable and he joined the attack with Rokuogan, the secret seventh technique that far surpasses the other six primary techniques of Rokushiki.

It hit Emperor square in the stomach that caused Emperor's dangling flaccid penis moved back and forth a bit. 

Lucci was shocked that this attack didn't harm Emperor at all and immediately retreated back to his original position with Kaku

Emperor frowned and rubbed his stomach and he suddenly farted!

"Ah, this is boring. Girls, take care of them" he said and jumped into the air, heading back to the palace.

The CP-0 members screamed as the other girls joined Kalifa in attacking.

In the shadows, hiding behind a building, a pretty blonde woman watched the Panty Pirates beat the crap out of the CP-0 members with ease. 

Emperor suddenly appeared behind her and whispered in her ear

"Hello there. Are you looking for me?" he asked suddenly as she felt something push through her panties and entered her from behind. 

She gasped at the sudden invasion of her body and wanted to retaliate, but his strength was immense.

His left hand muffled her mouth and his right hand ripped through her top and groped her breast before disappearing with her to a bedroom nearby.

Moans and groans could be heard throughout the town, barely softer than the screams of the other CP-0 members being battered by the other Panty Pirates.

That was when Stussy, the Queen of the Pleasures, an Emperor of the Underworld and CP-0 member became one of Emperor's own "pleasures" as he case Human Subordination Magic on her. 

After having his way with her, he released her to be his spy within the world government, much like Rear Admiral Hina and Vice Admiral Gion in the Marines.

Finally after staying for a week, Emperor decided to leave much to the relief of King Riku and Kyros. They had a great big farewell party to send them off.

King Riku and Kyros forced a fake smile as their daughters hugged and kissed Emperor passionately while the other girls boarded the Panty Liner.

Tears flowed freely from the two ladies as they waved goodbye to the rapidly vanishing cruise liner as both fathers nodded in respect. 

"He promised he would return, didn't he?" Rebecca asked Viola

"No. He promised we would meet again. We'll hold him to his word" Viola answered as she watched Emperor depart further and further using her Giro Giro no Mi to see Emperor piloting his ship with a naked Nico Robin clone in his arms.

 

 

 

29