Chapter 1 – The Body Swap
10.1k 9 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Home just in time” he thought ad he closed the door. He was completely drenched running back in the rain from the games store. 

Eagerly he ran into his room and took out the newly arrived VR machine from his backpack. He locked his room door and removed his clothes while quickly setting up his VR machine as well as his special order VR gloves and fleshlight that came with tactile and special vibrating functions.

This VR system was touted to be the most realistic, immersive and interactive system, that it blurs reality from fantasy. 

He had saved up all year and even took a part time job at his favourite comic and manga store just to afford the VR system, and now he had finally bought it at the store, including one game that he could barely afford with his leftovers after buying the system. 

“Tatsumaki and Fubuki” he lustfully said, looking at the cover of the One Punch Man hentai game as he inserted the cartrige into the machine and turned on the system. He striped and donned the headpiece, then the gloves, and finally the part that fit onto his already erect member and sat on his fancy computer chair. 

His parents and nosy sister won’t be around for another few hours, so he had time to “enjoy” his new game.  

The screen came on and he was impressed with how realistic everything was.

On startup, he had to choose a character to play in the game. 

“Saitama? Maybe…” he said as he fumbled with the hand controls, which seemed overly sensitive and not easy to use. 

“Fuck, Child Emperor? How do I go back?” he fumbled as he selected the wrong character. As he tried to change his choice, he accidentally pressed [PLAY]

“Oh shit. It’s started already..” he said as his surrounding changed. 

Two beautiful girls appeared before him, one a gorgeous dark haired beauty with full breasts and gorgeous proportions, the other a green haired loli with large eyes.

They were indeed Fubuki and Tatsumaki from One Punch Man, in extremely realistic quality. 

"Come to daddy" he drooled, his hands reaching out to them.

However, as they both got closer to him, he found that his head could barely reach Fubuki’s breasts and that he was around the same height as Tatsumaki.

“Woo hoo!” he said as he removed his clothes in the game, he was fully erected in his real life body too and the fleshlight thingy clung on to his member tightly. 

But as he looked down in the VR world, he was severely disappointed. 

He found that not only that he had a small body but he had a small hairless penis too, like that of a small child. 

“Fuck! Child Emperor is only 10 years old” he realized as he looked at his small penis.

“Whatever, lets see what I can do!” he said as he lifted Tatsumaki’s dress.

“Hah! No panties as I expected!” he said as his small hands grabbed at her, trying to touch her under her dress.

Suddenly, he heard his own mouth in the game say “No! That’s not right! I’m not like that” 

"What the fuck! Why is my hands fighting me?" he cursed

He seemed to be struggling with his own hands as he continued to grab at both girl’s bodies.

“What the fuck is wrong with this game? Isn’t it supposed to be a sex game?” he said to himself.

He started struggling with his his body as the Child Emperor started wrestling with himself while the two girls were stripping and groping him.

Just then, in the real world, a bolt of lightning struck the powerline just outside his house, sending a surge of electricity into his house.

The main fuse tripped, but not before sending a surge into all the electrical equipment that were plugged in, causing the TV, the radios, the washing machine, electric kettle, microwave and all the computers to spark and short out. 

Unfortunately, our perverted protagonist was also caught in the surge. All he saw were sudden bright colourful lights and then he lost consciousness.

The VR devices exploded with sparks, burning his head, hands and penis.

When his parents returned a few hours later, he was found barely breathing, with his head, hands and penis suffering major burns, blood everywhere and his heart barely beating. He was unconscious and in a serious coma, with no certainty of ever waking up. 

..

[BZZZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZZZ]

“What? What’s that sound?” asked a small voice waking up. 

He tried opening his eyes, but once he did, his mind went through excruciating pain as what seemed like an immense and seemingly infinite amount of knowledge flooded his mind. 

He could not process it and passed out in seconds.

..

[BZZZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZZZ]

“Fuck, what is that?” asked the small voice. 

He tried opening his eyes, but his head felt so heavy and he was severely disoriented. He couldn’t open his eyes and passed out again.

..

[BZZZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZZZ]

..

[BZZZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZZZ]

..

[BZZZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZZZ]

He drifted in an out of consciousness but couldn’t respond. He barely opened his eyes, then closed them again.

..

[BZZZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZZ, BZZZZZZZZZZZZ]

Suddenly there was a loud crash as sunlight finally entered the dark room from what seemed like a large opening, causing him to slowly regain consciousness. 

“There you are, you troublesome kid” said a female voice which sounded rather young. He opened his eyes slightly, barely able to do so and saw that there was a large hole in the wall and a small girl with green hair floating into the room. 

“Your security system really injured several A ranked heroes when the Hero Association sent them to check on you when you didn’t respond to emergency summons over several weeks. So I was sent instead” she said as she picked up his body telekinetically. 

He tried to say something as his mouth opened and closed and his hand started reaching for her. 

As she went close to check on him, his hand groped her breast, squeezing it, causing her to gasp and drop him. As he dropped, his hand ripped her dress all the way down exposing her left breast and that she wasn’t wearing a bra or panties. 

He dropped to the floor like a stone, knocking his head on the ground and knocking him out. Tatsumaki’s face was red, but she didn’t respond and was startled for a while. 

Looking at the prone Child Emperor who was unconscious again, she picked him up with her mind, covered her body with whatever that was left of her dress and flew off with his body. 

..

He opened his eyes and found that he was in the hospital. His body was hooked onto several drips, and his heart monitor was beeping at a steady pace. 

He found that next to him was a young looking girl with green hair. She looked angrily at him, yet when he looked at her, her face was blushed red. 

“Where am I?” he asked in a weak voice

“Where? You are at the Hero Association HQ Hospital. You were found severely malnourished and dehydrated as it seemed that you have been unconscious for weeks.” She replied.

His mind started racing. Why was Tatsumaki here? Why is he in the Hero Association HQ? 

“Who am I?” he suddenly asked, catching Tatsumaki off guard. 

“You are kidding right?" she asked.

He only shook his head innocently. 

"You are the Child Emperor. You really don't remember anything?” she asked. 

He shook his head and suddenly sat up and started pulling the drips out of his arms.

“Mirror, mirror” he started mumbling.

“Don’t move, you’ll hurt yourself!” she said as she brought over a mirror with her telekinesis. 

He stopped and looked in the mirror. He saw his small body and large intelligent eyes in the mirror with shock. 

“What the hell? How is this possible?” he yelled, much to Tatsumaki’s confusion.

82