Chapter 37 – Sabaody Archipelago
1.9k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although Robin said there was one more month before meeting the Strawhats, Emperor decided to dock and explore the Sabaody Archipelago anyway. 

He docked the ship at the tourist area in area 41 and the girls all split up and went on their way, enjoying the tourist areas as well as visiting Sabaody Park. 

Emperor spent time with Robin, their arms around each other, since he knew she was going to leave him sooner or later anyway. 

They spent a whole day at the amusement park before making their way to the hotel district, whereby Emperor booked a large suite for himself and all his girls to live in together. 

So they spent their next 2 weeks fucking in the suite at night, and exploring the whole archipelago by the day time. 

They were actually causing a commotion due to their gorgeous looks, always in bikinis. 

Several slavers tried to capture them, but they were too powerful for most of them. 

Robin always stayed in the shadows, afraid of being recognized and Emperor joined her, while the other girls enjoyed themselves openly. 

Towards the end of their two weeks, they arrived back at the hotel, having explored most of what they wanted to see already. 

However, just as they were about to go to their rooms, they were blocked by many bodyguards that looked like slaves.

"Halt! Your girls are mine. You are now also my slave!" came a voice from the lobby. 

Emperor frowned and looked at the lobby.

Apparently Saint Charlos of the Celestial Dragons was there and he had heard about the group of bikini clad gorgeous girls moving around Sabaody over the last 2 weeks.  

Not only that, he demanded that he wanted all of Emperor's girls to be his playthings. 

The workers in the hotel were terrified and dared not refuse him and only looked at Emperor and his girls with pity. 

Emperor shook his head and simply gestured at Azula and Kuvira to teach him a lesson. 

Then he turned with Robin in his arms and headed to his room. 

The two girls nodded as they charged towards the lobby to the surprised crowd there. There were screams coming from the lobby as Azula and Kuvira made short work of Saint Charlos and his guards and slaves. 

Moments later, Azula and Kuvira entered the suite and removed their bikinis, to join the orgy that had already started without them. 

Unknown to Emperor and the girls, nor did he care, there was a distress call to the Marine Headquarters and Admiral Kizaru was sent to apprehend and punish the people involved in bashing Saint Charlos up. 

He was so badly beaten, his limbs were all broken and he didn't have any teeth left. His slaves were left mercifully incapacitated, but mostly uninjured. 

Kizaru arrived within half an hour, and landed on the archipelago immediately meeting up with several marine officers who were already there. 

"Where is the criminal?" Kizaru asked. 

"They are still in the hotel district sir" a junior marine answered. 

"They haven't made any attempt to escape?" Kizaru was surprised. Everyone knew that on attacking a Celestial Dragon, an Admiral will be summoned. 

"No sir. In fact, they were in their suite all night!" the officer answered. 

"How do you know?" Kizaru asked. 

"They were... they were... uh.." the marine blushed. 

"Out with it officer!" Kizaru ordered. 

"They were fucking all night sir. Loudly" the officer answered. 

"Huh? Are you sure?" Kizaru asked, stunned. 

"The whole hotel is sure sir. They are very loud and the hotel staff and guests are used to their sounds" the marine answered. 

"Oh.. uh.. How about their ship?" Kizaru asked. 

"We've got it surrounded at tree 41 sir" the marine answered. 

"You've seized it? Good" Kizaru praised. 

"Uh.. not seize sir. Only surrounded it" the marine answered. 

"What do you mean?" Kizaru asked. 

"There was one person on board sir. He had dark skin with blue tattoos, and wild hair. He is indestructible and unreasonably strong sir" the marine answered.

"How strong?" Kizaru asked

"According to Sentomaru, who was knocked out in one blow, he estimates that the person may be as strong as a Yonko sir" the marine answered. 

"What? Bring me to the hotel. I want to meet this mysterious person" Kizaru said.

Within moments, he stood in front of the hotel and looked up at the highest suite. 

Without warning, he charged up and shot the hotel with a powerful light blast, blasting the whole room to smithereens. 

However, as the dust cleared, Kizaru was shocked to see that the people in the room were naked and completely fine. 

The room seemed to be surrounded by a green transparent force field. 

A young looking naked loli with green hair looked down at Kizaru with anger in her eyes. It was going to her turn next and Kizaru ruined it. 

Emperor got out of bed, his cock still dripping with juices and he joined Tatsumaki in looking down at Kizaru. 

In a flash, Emperor landed right in front of Kizaru, smashing the ground in front of them causing the whole hotel to shake with his landing. 

In a quick move, Emperor swung his arm casually at Kizaru. 

Kizaru who was already shocked at the power of this naked man, already turned to light and retreated several meters at light speed found that he was standing 50 feet away, but his pin striped suit has been ripped. 

He looked at Emperor in shock, but Emperor was holding a large piece of Kizaru's torn suit and cleaning the cum and juices off his cock. 

"I thought you wanted to see me. Why are you running?" Emperor asked as he flung the cum stained rags at Kizaru. 

The torn rag flew at Kizaru at high speeds and Kizaru was shocked as his arm was cut by the flying cum stained rag. 

"How did... haki?" he guessed as the rag injured his logia devil fruit empowered body. 

10 Pacificas suddenly showed up and fired their lasers at Emperor. 

Emperor suddenly moved at superhuman speeds and smashed all the pacificas with one punch each. 

But by then, he noticed Kizaru had fled.

"I'll be seeing you at Mary Geoise soon" Emperor said, looking at where Kizaru was moments ago. 

By now the rest of the girls were on ground level and were walking towards him. 

"It's time to get back to our ship" Emperor said as he looked at Robin who was fully dressed and had her luggage with her. 

"I will miss you" Robin said, hugging and kissing Emperor

"I will miss you too. But we will meet in the New World" Emperor smiled.

"I know. Anyway, I uh... left you a gift, to remember me by" Robin said, smiling with tears in her eyes. 

"Yeah? What is it?" Emperor asked. 

"You'll see" Robin answered as she kissed him again, before slowly releasing his hand and walking off. 

Seeing her disappear into the shadows, Emperor smiled as he wrapped his arms around the other girls. 

"Lets get back to our ship" he said as they sauntered to their ship. 

As they arrived at the are where the Panty Liner was docked, they saw several destroyed pacificas as well as marines retreating. 

On the ship, Acnologia stood proudly guarding the ship. 

He wasn't alive and was like an automaton, obediently guarding the ship with all his abilities. He was too powerful for any of the marines who tried to board the ship. 

As they headed of, Emperor entered the bedroom, wondering what gift did Robin leave him. 

He looked at the bed and saw Robin, completely naked on the bed. 

"Robin?" he asked. 

"It's not the real me. This is a copy of me using my Hana Hana no mi fruit" the copy of Robin answered. 

In every sense, it was a copy of Robin's body. Her looks, her feel and even as he fucked it, her pussy felt exactly like Robin. 

The only exception is that her consciousness wasn't always there. She could communicate and experience sex when she concentrated. 

Otherwise, it was merely like a super realistic sex doll of her. 

"Thanks Robin" Emperor smiled as he kissed the doll.

Robin kissed him back as she enjoyed the experience of having sex with him, as if she were really there. 

 

 

 

28