Chapter 38 – Return to Mary Geoise
2.4k 10 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Really? We're not going on the Panty Liner?" Azula asked, surprised. 

"No. I've thought about it. I want to crash through Mary Geoise. But this time lets do it sneakily so that we can accomplish more. If we have to fight, so be it. But it's more interesting to sneak around" Emperor answered. 

After explaining the plan, he made most of the girls disappear, except for Tatsumaki and the four Zenotopians, namely Clara, Athena, Artemis and Zenovia. 

They stood ready, all fully naked, with Emperor wearing Nami's panties while the rest wore their own newly bought panties. 

"Let's go" he said and Clara held him around his waist and they flew upwards, up the red line!

They landed just outside the large Pangaea Castle and found a side entrance, sneaking in. 

Moving at great speeds, they found their way deeper and deeper underground to what looked like vaults. 

"I remember seeing something in the manga about a huge straw hat. I've always wondered what it was all about, the greatest secret of the World Government" Emperor thought to himself. 

He looked at the vault in the middle, assuming it's the correct one and with his unmatchable strength, he pulled the whole door off. 

"So much for keeping a low profile" Tatsumaki said as Emperor threw the large door aside causing a loud clang. 

He looked inside the frozen room, only to see a huge straw hat. 

"Curiouser and curiouser cried Alice" Emperor muttered to himself as he entered the frozen room. 

Suddenly a loud alarm clanged alerting the whole castle of their intrusion. 

"Damn. That was too fast" Emperor said, looking around the room. 

"Is that a coffin?" he thought as he walked towards it. 

He touched the large straw hat that was like an enlarged copy of Luffy's hat. 

"I've always wondered why Rogers had a straw hat, that was apparently passed on to Shanks, then passed to Luffy. Who are you in there?" he asked pushing open the coffin.

"Hmm?" Emperor said, not recognizing the body inside. 

"I guess this was a fruitless endeavor. I don't know who this is anyway!" he sighed, wondering if he should bring the body out into the open. 

But then, the body will rot after it thaws, and he has no way of verifying whoever it was in there. 

"Ah well. Hope I get to read the conclusion of this someday" he muttered as he walked out of the frozen room, frustrated. 

"Lets go. I want to see something else" he said as he ran off at superspeed. Tatsumaki and the Zenotopians flew after him. 

There were minor skirmishes all around the castle as Emperor went searching around. 

Finally, he found himself in the room he was looking for. 

The Empty Throne room, surrounded by many swords on the bottom level, and 20 swords right in front of the throne. 

He walked right to the top, passing all the swords and sat on the throne.

The girls watched him and wondered what all this was about. 

"Wished I had a phone to take a selfie" he said.

Picking up one of the swords, he scribbled on the throne "The Panty Pirate wuz here"

"Ok lets go" he said and started walking out leisurely. 

By now the full force of the Marines had arrived as he walked out of the throne room. 

"Wonderful. My subjects are here!" Emperor said. 

"Surrender or die!" Fleet Admiral Sakazuki yelled.

"I have sat on the Empty Throne! Doesn't that make me Emperor of the world?" Emperor laughed. 

"You what??" Sakazuki yelled in anger

He was flanked by the other 2 admirals Borsalino and Issho, with only Ryokugyu missing. 

"No? Well then, that was a waste of time. Farewell then" Emperor said and he summoned more of his girls, all naked and only dressed with panties on their heads.

The Admirals started attacking but Emperor walked through their attacks, completely immune to any of their attacks. 

"Ok girls! Match up. Round 2!" Emperor laughed as he faced several giant Vice Admirals. Another of his goals is to test out his girls who had been upgraded with the research he stole from Vegapunk. 

Fleet Admiral Sakazuki attacked but was blocked by Kuvira who not only was a metal and earth bender, but also a lava bender and was upgraded with Sakazuki's own Mag Mag no mi. 

Admiral Fujitora was also blocked by Kagura, who had her own Gravity magic as well as Bluenote's Gravity magic and was additionally improved with Fujitora's own Zushi Zushi no mi. 

Admiral Kizaru was engaged with fighting Tatsumaki, whose telekinesis managed to block his every move. 

Emperor and the Zenotopians charged at the Vice Admirals and Rear admirals, beating them aside helplessly even with their armament haki. 

Although Emperor merely swatted them, many of them, including the giants received broken bones. 

Fleet Admiral Sakazuki and Admiral Fujitora were being pushed back as the girls they fought not only had their powers, but further mystery of their powers that they did not have. 

Admiral Kizaru was fleeing left and right as Tatsumaki tried to capture him with her telekinetic bubble. 

"Hahaha, ok that's enough. Lets go!" Emperor said, smashing his way out of the building holding what looked like two officers over his shoulders. The girls flew off after him. 

Suddenly there were loud grunting as the officers slowly recovered from being knocked aside. 

As they recovered and chased after Emperor and his girls, they found that the large Celestial Dragon Gates have been smashed into pieces.

Above the gates, they found the unconscious Vice Admiral Gion and Rear Admiral Hina naked, and unconscious. 

They were sprawled out in a spread eagle position, with cum dripping down to the ground from between their legs. 

"Bastard! He's intentionally humiliating us!" Sakazuki yelled.

The marines cut Gion and Hina down and brought them to the infirmary. 

Not long later, the Panty Pirate's bounty went up again to 3,000,000,000 beli.  

"Isn't the bounty too high?" one of the 5 mysterious elders in Mary Geoise asked. 

"No. I think it's too low. The way this man easily broke into Mary Geoise and did as he will, sitting on the Empty Throne and even breaking in to look at the National Treasure, and the Marines helplessly watched as he did it... I think his bounty should be at least as high as Roger or Whitebeard. But shooting too high, too fast will be too shocking to the world" another of the 5 elders answered. 

"More than Big Mum or Kaido huh?" another of the elders asked. 

"There are rumors that the sighting of Kaido flying over the red line is because he encountered this Panty Pirate" the elder answered.

The others sat silently in shock, digesting what they just heard. 

 

 

23