Chapter 39 – Sent Flying
1.8k 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After smashing through the Celestial Dragon Gates in Mary Geoise, Emperor entered the Domain of the Gods, where the Celestial Dragons and their slaves resided. 

The area was incredibly large and they seemed to be divided into several large areas, each the size of a small kingdom. Emperor guessed that each one was the domain of a World Noble family. 

Emperor and his girls split up as they created havoc, releasing the many slaves of their bomb constraints around their necks. 

The Marines were scrambling hopelessly, chasing after the many naked girls and their boss the Panty Pirate, who was engaged in battle against both Fleet Admiral Sakazuki and Admiral Kizaru. 

"How... how can he be so powerful?" Kizaru yelled as he turned into light to escape Emperor's punch which gave him the shivers. 

Fleet Admiral's magma powered punch merely made Emperor stumble a step before he hit back, causing the Fleet Admiral's body to blow apart, only to slowly reform. 

Admiral Fujitora appeared and joined the fight, increasing the gravity around Emperor, hoping to slow him down.

However, the gravity increase didn't even manage to push down Emperor's proud erection and seemingly didn't affect him at all, even though a clear indentation could be seen on the ground surrounding him. 

As he was having so much fun, he gave a mental command to the other girls to go back to the ship in Saboady as he was more than capable of handling the Admirals himself. 

By this time, a majority of the slaves had already escaped and were running all over the place, but the Marines were too busy trying to capture the escaping naked Panty Pirates that they ignored the escaping slaves. 

Suddenly, Kizaru attacked with a light powered kick, surprising Emperor, causing him to fly and crash into a large mansion. 

Emperor got up, only to find that he was in what looked like a large, luxurious bathroom. 

There was a female scream behind him and as he turned around, he saw a female World Noble, Saint Shalria naked in a bath tub behind him. 

She screamed looking at his naked body and fully erect penis, fearful that she would be raped. 

She was bathing in what looked like a golden liquid, looking luxurious and decadent. 

The Fleet Admiral and other two Admirals appeared behind Emperor, looking at Saint Shalria, not knowing what to do.

"What are you waiting for? Are you staring at me? Capture this intruder!" Saint Shalria yelled. 

The 3 leaders of the Marines attacked Emperor, only for him to easily evade their attacks. 

One punch from Emperor sent Fleet Admiral Sakazuki flying into the distance as he blocked Kizaru's kick with his arm. 

Saint Shalria picked up what looked like a decapitated head of a pretty blonde, but had a slave collar around her neck. 

"Honey! Attack!" Saint Shalria yelled

Suddenly, the golden liquid from the bathtub flew out of the tub, leaving Saint Shalria fully naked and exposed as the liquid flew onto Emperor's body and start to harden. 

"Hmm?" Emperor looked at the golden liquid covering his whole body, even starting to cover his head. 

Saint Shalria suddenly realized she was completely naked, and dropped the head as she covered her body with her hands, unwilling to let these underlings see her naked as she ran off to find clothes. 

Emperor looked puzzled and bent over to pick up the pretty blonde head. The golden liquid covering his body didn't slow him down at all, due to his incredible strength. 

The blonde head looked terrified of Emperor and could barely say anything as he held her head. 

Suddenly, a large body appeared right next to him and swung his arm at him. 

Emperor had just snapped the slave collar off the blonde head when he saw the large, seemingly injured half mechanical man attack him but didn't move. 

"Hmmm, so the Strawhats had reunited on their ship already? They must have already reunited with Nami and Robin" he thought as Bartholomew Kuma's palm smacked Emperor using his Nikyu Nikyu no Mi, sending him flying right off off the Red Line. 

The next thing Emperor noticed was that he was flying in the air, holding a screaming blonde female head and covered in a golden liquid. 

The girl looked terrified, afraid that he would let go of her head, and her body which made up the golden liquid held on to his whole body even tighter. 

"Hmm, there is an island over there. Lets try and steer towards it" he thought.

Emperor opened one hand and redirected the air around his body, steering his body in mid flight, turning towards the isolated island in the distance. 

Like a meteor, he crashed in the middle of the jungle, leaving a deep and long indentation on the ground. 

"Ah, not a bad landing if I do say so myself" Emperor said, getting up. He looked at the golden liquid smeared all over the ground and the blonde girl looking stunned. 

"Uh.. are you ok? If you are a logia, you should be able to pull yourself together right?" he asked. 

The girl nodded and slowly her body started to pull itself together and reformed into a beautiful nude female body. 

"My name is Emperor! Who are you?" he asked. 

"I am Honey Queen, formerly of the Trump Pirates. I was captured by the World Nobles about two years ago and made their slave" she answered. 

Suddenly, a large group of women surrounded them, all wearing skimpy bikinis and capes while aiming their bows at them.

"Who are you? What are you doing on Amazon Lily?" one of the girls yelled. 

"I am the... ah... Panty Pirate. I was sent flying after a battle with the Admirals on Mary Geoise and landed here" he answered. 

"Landed... like Luffy!" one of the female Pirates said. 

"So what do we do?" another girl asked. 

"Maybe we should wait for Boa to return" another said. 

"Look! His one isn't a mushroom, but more like a rod!" another girl said, looking between Emperor's legs. 

"Oh, Amazon Lily. This will be fun" Emperor thought as he surrendered himself to become a prisoner of the Kuja Pirates.

21