Chapter 40 – Boa Hancock
2.7k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emperor lay on the floor of his jail cell, completely relaxed and unafraid of the Kuja Pirates. Under him was the naked Honey Queen, who he had cast Human Subjugation on and was now one of his girls.

He was disappointed that while she was a logia devil fruit used, apparently one that turned her body into honey, she never really mastered her abilities. Perhaps it was because she was imprisoned by the World Noble, that she never experienced growth.

Several of the Kuja Pirates were outside the cell watching Emperor fuck Honey Queen in amazement. They had only ever seen Luffy, and Rayleigh before and had no experience with men.

They watched without knowing what to do when suddenly they got word that their leader, Boa Hancock have arrived back from Saboady after dropping Luffy off to rejoin his crew.

"Hebisama has returned! She will know what to do with this man!" the Pirates whispered to each other.

"What is going on here? Hebisama was informed that there is another man here?" Margaret said as she appeared to come directly under Hancock's orders.

"What are you doing?" Margaret yelled in shock, seeing the naked Emperor's cock enter and exit Honey Queen's pussy. 

Emperor slowly got up, his cock glistening with surprisingly honey, as that was what Honey Queen was excreting. 

"Hello. I presume your leader Boa Hancock is back?" Emperor smiled. 

"Yes! You have been summoned!" Margaret said. 

"Very well, let me get dressed as that would be appropriate" Emperor said. 

He bent over, picked up Nami's orange panties and wore it on his head. 

"What...that's all?" Margaret said in shock, looking at the naked man with panties on his head. 

With superhuman speed, he suddenly appeared before Margaret and spun her around, his cock immediately entering her pussy as it penetrated through her panties easily. 

"Aaah!" Margaret yelled as he started fucking her causing her to start moaning. 

He lifted her up under her knees and behind her head in a full nelson hold. All the Kuja Pirates could see his cock penetrating her as he started walking, causing his cock to pump in and out of her with every step. 

They cleared the way for him, not knowing how to react as he calmly walked out of the dungeon with Margaret attached to his cock as Honey Queen got up and followed him closely behind. 

While being fucked, Margaret still fulfilled her duty and led him to Boa Hancock's throne room. 

She was sitting on her large snake, drinking sake as she watched in shock as Emperor walked in, carrying Margaret in a crude fashion while fucking her. 

What are you doing? It's so vulgar!" Hancock said, but she was intrigued by the large rod penetrating Margaret. 

He gently put Margaret down, and Margaret felt weak as if she had no bones left after experiencing so much pleasure. 

"Greetings Boa Hancock, Queen of the Kuja" Emperor bowed, wearing only a pair of orange panties on his head. 

"You... you are the Panty Pirate!" Hancock said, suddenly realizing who he was. He was notorious for appearing out of nowhere and being incredibly powerful. What was he doing here? 

"I was fighting Barthalomew Kuma when I was sent flying and ended up here by accident. I hope you don't mind I stay here until my crew members arrive with my ship" Emperor said. 

"Arrive by ship? We are in the Calm Belt. Most ships cannot sail here" Hancock said. 

"My ship can, it's already on the way" Emperor said. 

"You sure are taking your trip here lightly. It is a crime punishable by death for a man to step on Amazon Lily. What makes you so sure you can escape death?" Hancock said. 

"Me? Nothing here can hurt me. Not even you" Emperor laughed. 

"You... you will pay" Hancock said, realizing that this man was already fully erect, she used her Mero Mero no mi on him. 

However to her surprise, he stood as if nothing had happened, his cock still erect and pointing at her. 

"I guess you want me to retaliate, don't you? Playing hard to get?" Emperor laughed. 

"No... don't hurt me... You will forgive me, because I am.... .beautiful" Hancock used her charms on him. 

"Yes you are. But I think I will still punish you" Emperor laughed at the funny scene. 

"No... I look down on you barbarian man, who will take advantage of a beautiful woman like me" Hancock said, her body bent backwards as she completely turned her nose down at him. 

She suddenly felt her skirt go up, and as she was not wearing any panties, a large long object suddenly entered her pussy. 

"Aaaah!" she yelled as Emperor kissed her and brought her to lie on the large snake she was sitting on. 

The other Kuja Pirates looked in shock, while Margaret looked enviously as Emperor fucked Hancock like a jackhammer. 

"No.. don't" very quickly became "Yes! Yes!" with every pump Emperor slammed into Hancock's pussy. 

Hancock's groans and moans turned the Kuja Pirates on, but they didn't dare interrupt Hancock receiving something that sounded so pleasurable. 

Emperor's tongue intertwined with Hancock's inside her mouth and she completely gave herself to him, enjoying every moment of pleasure. 

After around two hours, Hancock felt her insides being filled with warmth as Emperor groaned loudly. 

They lay next to each other and cum flowed freely from Hancock's pussy. 

"Hebisama... are you ok?" one of the Kuja Pirates suddenly decided to speak up. 

Hancock felt like her whole body was jelly and was exhausted. She could hardly stand up as her hips felt so loose and used. 

"Leave us!" she commanded and the Kuja Pirates obediently left, including Margaret who had to be helped out as she could hardly walk. 

She blushed and looked at Emperor and asked "Does this mean we are married?" 

"Married? Hell no! It does mean that we are lovers and we may freely use each other for pleasure as often as we want!" Emperor laughed with Hancock in his arms. 

"Lovers... yes. We're lovers" Hancock said. 

She played with Emperor's now flaccid cock and compared it with the memory of Luffy's cock. Emperor's was so much longer and thicker.

But then... Luffy is a rubber man. He's seen him blow up his fist to enormous size in his gear 2 mode. Maybe he can blow up his cock to giant size too?

She started playing with Emperor's cock and was pleasantly surprised as it started standing up again.

"Suck on it. You will enjoy the experience" Emperor said

Hancock obediently lowered her head and opened her mouth. She initially started licking it first, then opened her mouth to engulf it. After a while, with his instructions, she was sucking his cock like a pro.

"Kuma, I must thank you! This is great!" Emperor thought as Hancock's pretty face bobbed up and down his cock.

After cumming in her mouth, they spent the rest of the night fucking non stop. 

26