21. YOU DARE!
876 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jiang Jie stuttered. "I-t wa-" but seemed to remember something that caused fear to flash in his eyes. Closing his mouth, he refused to answer.

"You won't answer me?" Rong Xiaoman flicked her finger and Jiang Jie floated off the ground and hovered before her. "So troublesome, even though you're scum you're still little Ying's father.. hurting you would make her sad."

Jiang Jie seemed to agree as he nodded his head desperately.

Qin Zhenzhen sneered and remarked. "Little brother...let alone hurt, this guy should be killed! He's no father, all he thought of when he sold off Ying'er was how much he could benefit."

Rong Xiaoman frowned in thought, eventually her expression eased as she seemed to have thought of something. "I have an idea, a while ago Miss Fei taught me about basic medical knowledge. Like she would often say, 'Knowledge is essential in living a long life as a cultivator'."

"I've been holed up in my room for years now so I've missed quite a few of Aunty Fei's lessions." Qin Zhenzhen thought as she turned her head with curiosity shining in her eyes. "Like what little brother?"

Jiang Jie listened intently, he had a very bad feeling.

Rong Xiaoman looked at Qin Zhenzhen and smiled faintly. "She taught me that the human body can survive losing several organs, this is especially true for cultivators..." Turning her head back to Jiang Jie who seemed to be horrified about what he heard. "Little Ying would be very sad about any external injuries that she could see but what internal injuries big sister?"

Qin Zhenzhen became pale as she replied. "Little brother...that's quite vicious, how would you do it?"

"Like this!" Rong Xiaoman closed her palm slowly causing a scream of pain to escape Jiang Jie's lips.

"Ahhh!! Stop!" Jiang Jie's expression twisted and scrunched as his shouts got louder until an audible pop resounded from his body.

Qin Zhenzhen gasped as she carefully observed what was happening, eventually she deduced that her little brother must be using those strange and unfathomable powers again.

"How was it old man? I just helped you get rid of that useless appendix of yours, aren't I nice?" Rong Xiaoman's lips curved with a hint of deviousness.

Jiang Jie bit his lip as a cold sweat ran down his cheek.

"Oh? Still not talking? Well that's fine, let's try something else.. " Rong Xiaoman gently closed her fist.

Immediately Jiang Jie stopped shaking and began to claw at his chest, his fingernails shredding his robe and leaving deep bleeding scratches on his skin. His throat tensed but no scream came out, only seconds later did he cough up a bright red organ as blood flowed from his lips.

"Little brother! Didn't you say that you would leave his outer appearance alone? Look he's all bloody now." Qin Zhenzhen commented nervously as she covered her eyes and peaked through the gaps.

Rong Xiaoman shook her head and replied. "He did it to himself, I have clear conscious." She picked up the crushed organ and chuckled. "Thank you for the lung donation, I'll make sure it goes to a donor in need." Her fist proceeded to glow red as the lung disintegrated into ash.

Qin Zhenzhen was shocked, the horrendous scene before her left her shaken and uneasy. Although she despised Jiang Jie, she was still young sheltered girl who had never seen torture so close before. Only in the books and scrolls she read did she understand a little but compared to reality, it left her feeling nauseous.

Jiang Jie coughed up more blood before screaming in a hoarse voice. "You fiend!" His skin was now pale and covered in a glistening sweat.

Rong Xiaomans eyes turned sharp, she was getting a little irritated now. She decided to give Jiang Jie an ultimatum. "Old man, if you don't tell me where you sent Little Ying.." She raised her hand and cupped the air.

Jiang Jie squealed in fright as he felt an invisible force grab his nether regions.

Rong Xiaoman continued. "I'll crush these to dust!"

Jiang Jie almost fainted as he quickly shouted. "NO!! Please! I'll tell you!"

"Speak!" Rong Xiaoman demanded firmly as she tightened her grip.

"Argh!! She was sent over to the silent valley sect a few hours ago! She isn't here anymore!" Jiang Jie cried out desperately.

"We were a few hours late.." Qin Zhenzhen said with a downcast expression.

"Where is the Silent Valley sect?" Rong Xiaoman asked.

"Mount Wusheng in the upper district, one of the largest mountains. It's perpetually shrouded in a green fog so it's easy to find." Jiang Jie replied as he gradually gasped for breath, all the talking had made his newly acquired extreme shortness of breath apparent. The loss of his lung was beginning to show it's consequences.

Rong Xiaoman frowned in thought. Looking at Jiang Jie skeptically, she asked. "What else are you hiding?"

Jiang Jie's head hung low he took a short breath as he replied solemnly. "Be warned Qin boy, Young Master Dong Mu's background is unfathomable...messing with him is death sentence so you have no chance at all."

Caution rose in Rong Xiaoman's heart as various thoughts filled her mind. "Could this Dong Mu be from the upper realms? Maybe from a hidden sect?" She sighed and thought. "What does it matter, with my Mistress's backing they will all be sent to oblivion."

Rong Xiaoman snorted and replied. "No matter what power or backing this Dong Mu has...humph!"

She turned around and beckoned Qin Zhenzhen to come closer. "Big sister, hold onto me. It'll be faster if we fly."

"You can fly little brother!? I thought only those at the nascent soul realm could fly?" Qin Zhenzhen cried out in astonishment, she walked over to her little brother and held Rong Xiaoman's arm.

Qin Zhenzhen felt her little brother put his hand around her supple waist, pulling her in close. Her cheeks blushed furiously as she turned her face away to hide the embarrassment.

"Let's go." Rong Xiaoman muttered as her body began to glow with a red hue. She lifted off the ground slowly rising over thirty feet in the air.

Jiang Jie watched in shock. A myriad of emotions appeared on his pale face including helplessness, resentment and finally fear.

Rong Xiaoman's body glowed brighter as power began to radiate from her body, it burned the air but to Qin Zhenzhen it felt like a warm summer breeze.

In a flash of light the two brother and sister disappeared and left a loud sonic boom which rattled Jiang Jie's ears.

Qin Fei who was hiding nearby had an alarmed expression. "Too fast!! I won't catch up in time!" She leapt up into the air and chased after Rong Xiaoman and Qin Zhenzhen.

...

Back at the Silent Valley sect, near the peak of Wusheng mountain there was a large circular building, this was the sect's Blood Leaf arena where martial competitions, sect feuds and disputes are settled. Only the largest sects have such arenas. It was a colossal structure the size of a modern stadium made from pristinely cut blue boulders, green flags with curled snakes on them fluttered in the wind atop the highest arches of the arena.

The inside of the arena was filled with excitement as tens of thousands of disciples seated on the many stone benches shouted and cheered. Their eyes glued to the center of the stage where the final stages of the current martial competition between the Silent Valley sect and the Martial Fist sect were being held.

Closest to the arena, there were several VIP seats that looked like small palaces. Inside one of those palaces, the Martial Fist sect headmaster was watching the battles on stage with a calm expression as he drank from a large wineskin. He was a large burly man with rippling muscles, calloused fists and a long black shiny beard that shone in the sunlight.

"Headmaster Lu, aren't you worried?" A gruff voice sounded beside the headmaster.

Lu Meng took another sip from his wineskin and chuckled. "Worried about the Sun boy? Nope, old Manlou you worry too much. You've been far too jittery every since you took shelter at my sect 8 years ago. You know, I'm still curious about what happened to you...those injuries weren't light."

Beside Lu Meng, Bat Manlou shivered fearfully as he replied. "Headmaster Lu, you don't want to know...it's for your own good so stop asking about it."

Lu Meng was still curious but chose to mention it again at another time. "He'll explain eventually, I just might have to ask another thousand times.." He thought.

Turning his eyes towards the arena, he saw Sun Xi fighting against the second strongest core disciple in the Silent Valley sect Jin Cang.

Using his spear, Sun Xi swept all of Jin Cang's attacks aside while counter attacking with double the ferocity of his opponent.

"Very good." Lu Meng nodded as he took a bite of a bread stick from the nearby table.

"I'm not worried about the fight with Jin Cang, I'm more worried about this Dong Mu...there's something off about him." Bat Manlou commented as he bit into a chicken wing.

Lu Meng agreed, with a look of seriousness he replied. "I've had my spies check up on that child and what they found was extremely fishy but the leads were a dead end. All I know is that when he was born there was a sudden surge of power in the Dong family which allowed them to swiftly destroy and replace the Sun family."

As the battle continued between Sun Xi and Jin Cang, the difference in strength between them was gradually showing. Although both were late foundation realm cultivators half a step into the innate realm, the difference in their cultivation techniques was like night and day. Clearly, Sun Xi's technique was far superior as he barely broke a sweat while Jin Cang was hanging on by thread, all his hidden weapons and poison techniques were all for naught.

"He's hiding his cultivation realm again that cheeky brat." Bat Manlou remarked with a scoff.

Lu Meng chuckled. "Either he's being cautious or no one has come along that's strong enough to push his limits."

"I have a feeling Dong Mu will be the one to do that..." Bat Manlou added.

The battle finally came to an end when Sun Xi knocked Jin Cang off the arena platform with the butt of his spear.

Both Lu Meng and Bat Manlou clapped as the audience cheered and booed. Many exchanged money as there was betting going on between the disciples.

"Well done, well done." A loud clear voice sounded from the other end of the arena, opposite Lu Meng and Bat Manlou.

A middle aged man dressed in a gold and green robe inlaid with decorated with metal snakes stood up and clapped. His eyes were narrowed and sinister and his nose had a slight hook to it, his frame was thin but packed full of power. The audience chatter quieted down as they focused on the man, he was the headmaster of the Silent Valley sect Zuo Ning.

"You have defeated the last competitor and are thus due a reward...what is it you desire? Treasures, resources or maybe new weapon?" Zuo Ning eyed Sun Xi curiously.

Sun Xi eyes focused with resolve as he took a deep breath and shouted. "I desire a life and death battle with Dong Mu!!"

Zuo Ning smiled knowingly as he muttered. "The young sure are brave.."

He cackled and replied. "Very well child, I know of the feud between your fallen Sun family and Dong family. Let the grievances end with this final battle."

Behind him, Dong Mu and Jiang Ying appeared.

Gasps were heard as some in the audience gossiped.

"Who is that beauty beside the young master?" Someone asked.

"I heard she is his future wife. She was originally engaged to someone else but the young master stole her away anyway." A nearby replied with a hint of pity in his voice.

"Bah! The person she was engaged to was a mere commoner, not even cultivator. The audacity he has to think of keeping a beauty like her! As they say, 'Beauty attracts disaster if one is not strong enough'" Another disciple commented in a disdainful voice.

"She looks a bit pale, is she sick? If she keels over, I'll replace her in a heartbeat! Young master Dong Mu is so dreamy!" A female disciple with stars in her eyes remarked.

The female disciple beside her snorted and said. "You? Get over yourself, every time you look at a mirror it cracks! I'm much more suited to be Dong Mu's wife!!"

"You little!"

The two female disciples began verbally assault each other which later lead to hair pulling and slapping.

Nearby male disciples sighed in sadness, the envy when the looked at Dong Mu was glaring.

With all the eyes on her, Jiang Ying looked down at the ground despondently with lifeless eyes. Her beauty was like a wilting flower that would eventually fade away.

"That girl!"

Lu Meng heard a cry of shock come from his side. Turning his head to the side he saw a pale faced Bat Manlou who had a fearful expression. Frowning he asked. "You know that girl?"

Bat Manlou gulped nervously as he thought. "That girl is related to that loony woman! This is bad, i've gotta get outta here!" He looked from side to side vigilantly before whispering. "I have to leave headmaster Lu, I suggest you do the same."

Before Lu Meng could question him, Bat Manlou flickered and disappeared towards the nearby exit. Lu Meng stared in his direction with his mouth hanging open, eventually he snorted and took another swig from his wineskin.

Dong Mu inspected Sun Xi with indifference, his handsome brow raised as he said arrogantly. "Survive an attack of mine and I might consider you worthy enough of being my opponent..."

A fire lit up in Sun Xi's eyes as he waved his spear and replied. "Fine!"

Dong Mu's arm lit up with a green light which formed into an illusionary snake that coiled around his arm like a spring, ready to pounce. With a wave, the snake left his arm striking towards Sun Xi at blinding speeds.

"That's the dragon snake technique!! He's already cultivated it to perfection!?" A surprised disciple blurted out.

"Humph..of course, an earth grade technique like that is nothing to young master Dong Mu!" A female disciple said haughtily.

Sun Xi gripped his spear tightly, a glow of white light surrounded it. As soon as the snake was in reach of his spear, with just a flick of his wrist the spear tip slashed towards the oncoming snake like a bolt of lightning.

*Bang!*

A booming sound resulted from the clash between snake and spear. With little effort, Sun Xi dispelled the illusionary snake and stared defiantly at Dong Mu as he said. "Good enough?"

The audience was left in silence, many had looks of disbelief on their faces. Even Jiang Ying was surprised as she stared at Sun Xi. There was a budding hope in her heart that this Sun Xi might kill the wretched Dong Mu and she could go back to her beloved Qin Tian like a bird freed from it's cage.

Dong Mu lips raised into a smirk as he replied. "Barely."

Sun Xi readied himself as he unleashed his full cultivation. The powerful aura of an innate realm cultivator flowed from his body.

"Innate realm at such a young age!? He's a genius!" An elder from the Silent Valley sect muttered.

"Our Dong Mu is no push over either." Another elder quickly said.

"Trivial." Dong Mu said indifferently as the same level of power radiated from his body. As he was about to jump onto the arena platform and squash Sun Xi like a bug, a tearing sound came from the distance accompanied by a red flash of light!

Loud gasps of surprise came from the audience as the covered their eyes from the blinding red light.

Just above the arena stadium the red light came to a stop and hovered silently as two figures became visible.

"Who is it that trespasses the Silent Valley sect!!" Zuo Ning shouted angrily as he flew up into the air accompanied by eighteen elders.

"Things are getting interesting.." Lu Meng murmured.

Eventually everyone saw who intruded upon the Silent Valley sect.

It was a young teen with long golden hair, his looks were so heavenly that it gave people the impression that he was not from this world like an ethereal being descending upon the mundane plane. Many young female disciples fainted when they saw him. In his embrace was a peerlessly beautiful girl with shiny black hair, jade like skin and playful eyes.

"A foundation realm boy and an innate realm girl!?" Zuo Ning observed the two warily. "How are they flying with such low cultivations? A treasure perhaps?"

"What are your intentions boy?" Zuo Ning's eyes shone maliciously.

Rong Xiaoman looked down at at Dong Mu with a glare. "I have come to get my fiance..Jiang Ying!"

"B-big brother? BIG BROTHER!!" Jiang Ying wailed loudly as tears fell from her pretty eyes.

Dong Mu had an ugly expression on his face while Sun Xi was feeling a little deflated. The momentum he had built up before dispersed into the wind.

"Don't be ridiculous boy, she is now the fiance of little Mu!" Zuo Ning scoffed as he made a movement with his hand. The elder beside him nodded before flying towards Rong Xiaoman and Qin Zhenzhen.

"Give me back Little Ying or you will all be destroyed." Rong Xiaoman said coldly.

"Be quiet boy, some time in the sect dungeon will do you good." The elder appeared before Rong Xiaoman with a sneer plastered on his face.

"I have no time for this." Rong Xiaoman reached out her hand and the man before her stopped like a bug in a spiderweb. A beam of light flashed from her finger and pierced the forehead of the elder. His final expression before his death was one of shock as he fell from the sky and with a loud thud hit the solid platform beneath.

"Is this real?" A disciple shook his head in disbelief.

"A foundation realm ant killed a nascent soul realm cultivator? Impossible!?" Another disciple cried out.

Many of the audience below had become speechless.

Rong Xiaoman raised two fingers to the sky. They began to glow with an ominous light, one that gave Zuo Ning an extreme sense of danger.

Looking at the clueless elders beside him, Zuo Ning cursed in his heart while simultaneously shouting. "Get out of the way!" Performing a secret technique, his body burst into a green fog and evaporated.

Unlike Zuo Ning, the seventeen elders left were a step too late. Rong Xiaoman shouted. "Begone!" And with a swipe of her fingers a blade of light sliced through the elders like a hot knife through butter.

By the time they noticed something was wrong their lower halves had detached from the bodies and fallen to the ground, the tip of mount Wusheng rumbled and slid downwards to the mountainside.

Both Lu Meng and Sun Xi's eyes had almost popped out in shock from the power displayed by Rong Xiaoman.

Watching all of this happen Dong Mu became a little fearful. He was cursing whoever sent him the unlucky star called Jiang Ying. His eyes shone with a crafty glint as he began to draw a 3 meter runic circle on the ground with a mysterious blue ink he pulled from his storage ring.

Jiang Ying was too preoccupied with gazing at Rong Xiaoman to notice. A proud feeling filled her heart as she mumbled with moist eyes. "That's my big brother...my husband, he's so powerful!"

As he finished drawing up the circle, it glowed with a gentle white light before disappearing and leaving no trace behind.

He grabbed Jiang Ying by the neck and stood in the center of the invisible circle.

"Ah! Big Brother help!" Jiang Ying screamed as she struggled to free herself from the vice-like grip of Dong Mu.

"Little Ying!" Rong Xiaoman shouted as she waved other hand causing Qin Zhenzhen to float safely to the ground. Afterwards, she flew down and landed before Dong Mu.

Dong Mu was hiding behind Jiang Ying, his arm wrapped around her neck. His body was glowing green, ready to detonate his Dao Fruit at a moments notice. Any suspicious movement from Rong Xiaoman's hands and he wouldn't hesitate as there was a calculated craziness in his eyes. "You want her? Come and get her!"

"You coward!" Rong Xiaoman growled angrily, she slowly stepped forward.

Dong Mu carefully observed Rong Xiaoman's feet which were moving closer. "Just a little more.."

Out of nowhere a spear flashed by Rong Xiaoman's shoulder, the spear scraped Dong Mu's cheek surprising him. In that exact moment, Rong Xiaoman took advantage of the opening and flicked her wrist.

Dong Mu felt an invisible crushing force hold his body tight, even his Dao fruit showed no possibility for movement. Jiang Ying safely flew out of Dong Mu's arms and landed beside Rong Xiaoman.

"Big Brother!" Jiang Ying cried out in happiness as she leapt into Rong Xiaoman's arms.

Sun Xi smirked as he felt Dong Mu's glare.

"Yes yes, you're okay now. It's all gonna be alright Little Ying." Rong Xiaoman patted her back happily and looked at Jiang Ying warmly.

"I missed you so much Big Brother! I had almost given up hope of ever seeing you again" Jiang Ying cried.

"This won't happen ever again Little Ying I'll make sure of it." Rong Xiaoman consoled her.

Gently pushing away the clingy Jiang Ying, she said. "Now I will deal with this scum who dared to try take you away." Rong Xiaoman looked at the struggling Dong Mu with a sharp glint in her eyes.

Jiang Ying backed nodded and backed away, seeing Qin Zhenzhen nearby she ran over and hugged her. "Big Sister!"

Walking up to Dong Mu she said to him coldly with possessiveness in her eyes. "Trying to take away what's mine? You're a dead man.."

Jiang Ying seemed to remember something and she shouted. "Be careful Big Brother! Dong Mu is a-"

A crazed glint shone in Dong Mu's eyes as he cracked a sinister smile and replied. "No, you're dead."

A pitch black fog shrouded Dong Mu.

"What's this?" Rong Xiaoman gasped in surprise. With a wave of her hand, the fog dispersed.

Where Dong Mu used to be standing, there was now a strange figure with bone-like armor covering his three and a half meter tall body. Two long horns sprouted from his head and long purple hair flowed down his back, a shroud of darkness covered his body like thin film. His face resembled Dong Mu with the only changes being his glowing yellow eyes, sharper facial features and jagged teeth.

"A devil! An infiltrator from the devil realms." Rong Xiaoman cried out in astonishment.

Many of the audience gasped at the revelation, some of Dong Mu's diehard female fans fainted as soon as they found out.

"Who would've known!?" Lu Meng mumbled as nibbled at the leftover snacks.

"You understand now? Prepare to die!" Dong Mu grinned with a terrifying smile.

Rong Xiaoman snorted and replied. "So what, you're just a slightly bigger ant now."

Dong Mu chuckled before punching the ground with a glowing palm causing a blue formation circle to appear, it glowed brightly on the ground.

"A teleportation formation!!" Rong Xiaoman shouted in shock as a blue light engulfed both her and Dong Mu.

"Big Brother!"

"Little Brother!"

Both Jiang Ying and Qin Zhenzhen shouted fearfully as they helplessly watched Rong Xiaoman disappear.

...

A pitch black continent hovered silently in the void of space, it was massive in size as it extended for countless billions of miles. A giant violet star shone it's harsh light upon it illuminating the surface which was full of sharp rocks that could cut steel and mountains that were like sharp teeth that pierced the grey clouds.

The oceans were black and lakes of magma were a common sight, this was the earth realm continent for the devil race. It's name translated from the devil texts as Nraka, Prison of the damned. The reason for it's name was because of countless powerful devils were sealed beneath Nraka's surface. All were enemies of the despotic devil emperor that had been reigning for the last several million years.

The skies were filled with black clouds with the only light being the purple lightning that struck the lands beneath. Near a stretch of charcoal colored mountains, shouts and screams echoed throughout.

A beam of red light collided with a mountain causing it to shatter into pieces. In smoke and debris Rong Xiaoman coughed up golden blood. Large gashes and various wounds covered her body.

Rong Xiaoman growled like a cornered beast as she flew up into the air. Her upper robe was nowhere to be seen showing her perfectly toned muscles which were bleeding profusely.

"AHHHH!!" Rong Xiaoman screamed as she held out her arms, her eyes were bloodshot and filled with fury. Balls of blinding white energy gathered into her palms that distorted the air surrounding them.

From the distance hundreds of millions of devils in black armor flew towards her like a locust storm, behind them were several devil generals with stone cold expressions, their bodies radiating unfathomable cultivations.

"DIEE!!" Rong Xiaoman held her hands together and a beam of white light four meters wide burst forth from her hands.

The beam struck the center of the horde of devils, incinerating all in it's path. Hitting a nearby mountain, the beam exploded into a ball of light the illuminated the surroundings for tens of thousands of miles. The heat was so scorching that anywhere the light touched, rocks began to glow red.

The epicenter sucked in tons of dust and debris as it formed a colossal mushroom cloud and the shockwave from the explosion scattered the horde of devils like a hurricane hitting a group of mosquito's. Only the devil generals remained unaffected.

Rising up higher, Rong Xiaoman grinned savagely as she raised her arms in the air. A ball of energy appeared above her hands, it began to grow larger and eventually the diameter of the giant energy ball almost reached ten thousand meters.

"Almost there, soon I'll obliterate all you devil scum!!" Rong Xiaoman cackled crazily as her golden hair fluttered in the blistering wind.

The devil generals watched in shock, panic and fear spread on their faces. The power of that ball of furious energy was enough to annihilate them ten times over.

"That's enough of that." An emotionless voice resounded in Rong Xiaoman's ears.

In an instant, a fist of glowing energy appeared and hit Rong Xiaoman in the abdomen.

"Agh!" Golden blood spurted out of Rong Xiaoman's mouth and nose as she fell unconscious.

Without the support of Rong Xiaoman, the energy ball began to fluctuate wildly. An elderly man appeared beside it and flicked his finger causing the ball of energy to fly upwards towards outer space.

Second later a blinding light scattered the dark clouds all the way to the distant horizon.

"Powerful indeed." The old man nodded to himself as he looked at the unconscious Rong Xiaoman, after probing the child and finding nothing unordinary he handed her to the Devil Generals.

The Devil Generals bowed to the old man shouting in unison. "Thank you Celestial Yi!!"

The old man nodded before fading away like a mirage in the desert.

The head devil general sighed and said. "Come, let's take this sinner back to prince Mu."

The other generals nodded.

...

Outside a grand black palace, the violet sun was rising from the west signaling start of the day. Rong Xiaoman knelt down in the center of a massive formation outside the palace. Thick chains with glowing runes tied her arms and legs ensuring that there could be no movement at all, the chains themselves were connected to the four surrounding mountains.

A familiar figure walked out of the palace accompanied by soldiers and several female devils.

"Is this the human that caused you so much trouble big brother?" The curious female devil asked.

Dong Mu nodded helplessly. "Yes, little did I know that this human was so powerful. I was lucky to escape alive."

"Hehe, you kicked an iron board this time big brother." The female devil giggled.

"You should be far more careful next time husband, infiltrating the human lands was an important mission father-in-law gave you to see if you're worthy of the throne. Now you've gone and let your brothers have a free step ahead of you!" The other female devil chided angrily.

Dong Mu hung his head and sighed. "Yes I know Ming'er." His eyes glowed with viciousness. "It's all that Qin Tian's fault!! I'll make sure he dies screaming!"

The group finally reached the center of the palace courtyard where a large raised stone platform was.

On top of the platform was Rong Xiaoman who was unconscious.

Dong Mu reached Rong Xiaoman and stood in front of her. He signaled a nearby guard who proceeded to throw a bucket of water over Rong Xiaoman.

"Ah!"

Woken up by the splash of cold water, Rong Xiaoman looked around groggily with confused eyes. Eventually her gaze focused on Dong Mu, her eyes narrowing.

"Ah so you're awake." Dong Mu chuckled.

Rong Xiaoman snorted and didn't reply.

"I want you to know how much you're gonna suffer before you die. I'll tell you the specific ways of torture unique to the devil realm, I'm sure you'll like them." Dong Mu said happily as he licked his lips.

Rong Xiaoman rolled her eyes, focusing, her eyes lost their clarity and her mind traveled back to her original body.

As soon as she entered her own body, she took off the incarnation controller helmet. Looking around she spotted Ariel on the couch nearby snacking on some chips while watching a movie.

"Mistress...I....,please help, your incarnation is in great danger!" Rong Xiaoman bowed towards Ariel with a blush on her cheeks. She was embarrassed to be troubling her Mistress with such trivial matters especially when she was given the almighty cheats known as the three pillars of power.

Ariel finished the chip in her hand, smacking her lips she replied. "Really Xiaoman? I'm curious to see what would cause you to ask for help."

Standing up, she casually waltzed over to the incarnation controller and put it on.

"Be careful Mistress, it's a dire situation over there." Rong Xiaoman hastily said.

Ariel snorted and replied. "There's nothing to worry about once I'm there."

Back at the black palace.

Dong Mu was ranting on about various devil torture methods, the ladies beside him were yawning while munching on cakes that the soldiers supplied.

"Hey are you listening Qin Tian!" Dong Mu was pulling the cheek of Ariel's incarnation, the dull eyes of the incarnation gradually regained clarity.

"Listen to me Qin brat!" Dong Mu spit in the face of the incarnation. The moment the spit hit the incarnation's face, the eyes had become fully aware and were staring at Dong Mu with an unfathomable abyssal like madness, eerily they glowed red.

Dong Mu screamed in fear as he backed up and stumbled over, the hairs on his skin were standing up like bristles on a toothbush.

"Big Brother!"

"Husband!"

The two female devils rushed over and helped Dong Mu who was shaking, stand up.

"YOU!!" Ariel slowly stood up, her golden hair flailed as wind began to blow over the palace, from a gentle breeze to a strong gust.

Overhead the sky began to darken until it was unnaturally pitch black.

The surrounding soldiers trembled in fear. Their hearts were about to beat out of their chests!

A red glow surrounded Ariel as she hovered off the ground, the chains and mountains connected to those chains crumbled into atomized dust.

"YOU DARE SPIT ON ME!!!!!!!!!"

Next chapter? Suffering, suffering and you guessed it...............puppies!..............Ah I'm kidding, it was more suffering  >:D

 

16