22. Titans Descent
1k 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Devil race, the most bloodthirsty and vicious of the four transcendent races which rule the four domains of the universe. Their physiques are imposing, second out of the four races and their temperaments are cunning and vicious; constantly warring with the other three races, they conquer, enslave and devour entire worlds just to satiate their innate desires. Their strengths grow rapidly with every battle and their numbers are easily replenished unlike the beast race and spirit race.

They could be said to be the perfect race for war and battle but their domain is smallest out of the four, the reason? Because of internal struggles which plague them, as a consequence they are hardly ever united. Even with all their strengths, their mistrust and suspicion of each other is their biggest downfall. Only those with high cultivations are exempt from their flawed racial traits.

Excerpt from Mu Kang's observations of the four transcendent races, vol 2.

 

 

High above the devil continent Nraka, there floated an ancient temple built into the shattered remains of a moon, it was made from black dagger-like stone that gave it a primal appearance as if it had been standing since the mythic era. With the endless stars above and the pitch black continent below it was quite the sight, one few would ever witness.

On the stairs leading towards the ancient temple, an elderly man with a hunched back appeared.

He had a simple grey robe and a long white beard which dragged along on the ground behind him. Wrinkles covered his face making him look like a dried prune, from the extreme age of his face it showed that the vicissitudes of time had worn upon his body like the waves on a shore rock. Although he was old, there was still hidden spirit deep within his dull yellow eyes.

This was the man who captured Rong Xiaoman, Celestial Yi.

Walking up the stairs, Celestial Yi disappeared into the darkness of the ancient temple gate.

After passing through a dark tunnel, light appeared as Celestial Yi entered an wide area. The inside of the temple was a desolate open courtyard, a large hole in the roof allowed the vast stars overhead to shine their gentle light in.

At the center of the courtyard was a four meter tall withered tree, blackened like obsidian as if it had been burnt to a crisp. Beneath the tree was a simple stone table circle in shape, sitting at the table were four men and three women with the obvious traits of the devil race, all had unfathomable auras. They were all silent, some meditating while others had a vacant gaze as they sipped from tea cups that never seemed to empty.

Celestial Yi walked to a vacant seat and sat down, letting out a breath, he closed his eyes and began to meditate.

Beside him, a beautiful woman in a violet dress snapped out of her daze and put her teacup down on the flat stone table which looked to have been cut from a mountain with peerless precision.

"Celestial Yi...what did the little prince want?" Her speech was very eloquent and soft like a spring breeze.

Celestial Yi slowly opened his eyes and stared at the woman before him called Celestial Lingqi. A substantial beauty with graceful features, long purple hair held in place by beautiful ornaments, a distinctive cinnabar dot at the center of her brow added to her mysterious beauty and a body which could tempt the most pious man; yet Celestial Yi was unmoved.

Just like him and everyone else at the table, Celestial Lingqi was here guarding Nraka not by choice. A woman such as her should be living lavishly in the celestial realm waited upon by countless others but after offending a prince, she was sent here to the lowest realm to wither away.

Due to various circumstances, it was generally the same for everyone else. Either they didn't pose enough of a threat or the enmity between them and the higher powers was not enough for them to be imprisoned beneath Nraka's surface.

No matter how one tried to sugar coat it, they were all nothing more than prison guards.

"That child brought back a powerful enemy from the human realms so I had to personally deal with him...he was unusual." Celestial Yi replied after a bit of thought.

Celestial Lingqi gave a small gasp. "You had to step in? Was he a half-step celestial?"

Several others sitting at the table perked their ears, clearly interested.

Celestial Yi shook his head. "That child was merely at foundation establishment yet he had powers that could kill half-step Celestials and lightly injure Celestials, it was truly baffling...but I could not sense anything different about him."

Celestial Linqi sighed. "Such excitement...it's been so long since anything worthy of talking about happened.." Her eyes shined as she thought. "Maybe I'll go have a look at this foreign child."

Celestial Yi saw through her thoughts as he remarked in a dull tone. "I wouldn't do that if I were you Celestial Linqi, you don't want to offend another prince."

Celestial Linqi harrumphed. "No fun at all." Before picking up her teacup again and taking a sip.

A young man across the table opened his bright yellow eyes, there was a deep curiosity within them. He wore a white robe and had a scholarly appearance, his face was sharp and handsome. "Celestial Yi is this true! How could you let that barbarian prince take him away?! My precious research subject..." He lamented as he stared at Celestial Yi with disappointment.

Celestial Yi quickly ignored the young man and closed his eyes in the hope that the young man would stop speaking.

The young man didn't seem to notice and continued saying. "I the intellectual and reliable Qiao shall go have an audience with the little prince, surely he can see that I am a man of progress and lend me that interesting child for a small bit of...experimentation."

The moment Celestial Qiao mentioned 'experimentation', there were several groans and sighs from those sitting at the table including Celestial Lingqi and Celestial Yi

"The last time you experimented you blew a hole in the roof.." Celestial Lingqi mumbled as she gave a brief glance towards the large hole in the roof.

"I'll be back in just a moment." Celestial Qiao smiled before walking towards the exit.

"Please..don't come back." A stern female voice said in a somewhat pleading tone.

"Don't fear Celestial Xue, I won't be gone long. I have yet to return that spare sword of yours I melted." Celestial Qiao chuckled as he waved his hand.

The sound of grinding teeth could be heard in reply.

Just as Celestial Qiao reached the exit, he stopped and frowned. Looking up with a solemn expression, he said. "Oh my.."

Those sitting at the table seemed to sense something before turning their gazes towards the starry sky. High above, claws of darkness quickly covered the sky until not a star could be seen.

Everyone felt a touch of dread, their long lives and experience told them this was no ordinary event.

"Celestial Bing, what do you see with your minds eye?" Celestial Yi asked with an alertness in his expression.

Celestial Bing was a middle aged woman with a forgetful appearance that seemed illusionary if one looked to long, her purple hair was tied into a neat bun, her pure white eyes stood out the most. She was once a powerful seer and diviner. Once she saw something she shouldn't have and was blinded and sent to Nraka. Although she was blind, she cultivated her minds eye and regained her abilities; even becoming stronger than she was before.

Celestial Bing focused as her brow glowed with a bright blue light. A mysterious eye appeared which then slowly opened. "I see seas of blood and mountains of corpses, creatures from the beyond inflicting untold suffering and a woman! AHH!!" She screamed as blood began to pour from her every orifice.

"...We are lost, we are.." Celestial Bing murmured weakly before fainting.

Alarm and a subtle fear pervaded the room as the various Celestials looked at each other speechlessly.

Celestial Yi stood up and quickly said. "We must inform the Lord of imminent danger. Where is he?"

Celestial Linqi's eyes flickered mysteriously as she replied. "Where else would he be but that orphanage he founded."

Lord Zhao was a Celestial Throne expert, the strongest being in Nraka.

Celestial Yi nodded as he looked towards young woman across from the table who was clutching a greatsword twice her height. She had a stern expression, short purple hair, defined features and wore a simple blue robe. "Celestial Xue, you're the fastest."

Celestial Xue nodded before standing up lifting the huge sword as if it were as light as a feather, with a flick of her sword a tear in space appeared. She leapt into the tear and quickly disappeared.

...

Nraka may be a prison but it still functions as one of the heavenly continents, there were many cities on it's surface and countless clans and sects. Only the restricted zones that were entrances to the giant prison beneath were unpopulated.

In one of the smaller unassuming cities there was a small orphanage which was extremely strange to see, the strong survived and the weak were mercilessly killed or exploited, these were the iron clad rules for the devil race yet something so opposed to that, a place to raise the weak and abandoned existed here.

Laughter from children resounded from the orphanage but the devils walking down the street payed it no mind, they dared not to as the orphanage was owned by the most powerful man on the Nraka continent.

Inside the orphanage, there was a small room. Unlike the desolate cold, grey and black outside; the room was warm and fulled with a myriad of colors. There were around 40 young devil children of various ages, all were sitting on soft cushions and eagerly listening to a young man in the center of the room who was telling a story.

The young man had a handsome appearance, with high brows, a long straight nose and a sharp jaw. He wore a spotless white robe and had long purple hair which trailed down his back. A gentle and holy aura which made others feel reverence radiated from his body.

He was Lord Zhao. A strange young man, the furthermost from a devil. He was sent to Nraka because of his radical views. Unlike other devils, he advocated peace and kindness, unity and understanding. His polar opposite opinions got him on the wrong side of many powerful devils thus he was forcefully deported from the celestial realm and sent to guard Nraka.

"Uncle Zhao!, Uncle zhao! What happened next?" An inquisitive young girl 6 years of age sitting on the right side of Lord Zhao asked in a cute voice.

Lord Zhao smiled and patted her head. "Don't be too impatient little Hua."

He continued the story saying. "The Qiln sneaked passed the guards and into the granary, with his secret treasure he took 6 jins of grain before escaping."

Little Hua frowned in thought before revealing a toothy grin. "Uncle Zhao! The Qiln should have taken all the grain then he could have eaten for a long time!"

The other young children surrounding seemed to agree as they nodded their small heads.

Lord Zhao shook his head and laughed. "Little Hua, you're wrong there."

Little Hua tilted her head as she asked. "Uncle Zhao how am I wrong?"

Lord Zhao patted a young boy, 8 years of age on the back who was sitting to his left and said. "You know answer right little Ru?"

Little Ru nodded his head happily. "The Qiln only took enough to feed himself as the grain was there to feed the villagers, what would the villagers eat if he took it all?"

Lord Zhao nodded in approval as he smiled brightly, though it didn't last as a serious frown appeared.

A tear in space appeared behind him as Celestial Xue stepped out from it causing the children to shout in excitement as they clapped their hands.

Celestial Xue bowed as she said in a solemn voice. "Lord Zhao...fatal danger approaches."

Moments after she appeared, voices of shock and bafflement came from outside the orphanage.

The frown on Lord Zhao's face never eased as he replied. "I know..I just sensed it."

...

Back at the black palace~

In the sky, Ariel floated silently as the pits of swirling darkness that was once her eyes gazed down upon the prince Dong Mu and his entourage coldly. The spit on her face flickered like a static television image eventually disappearing, it was as if it had been erased from all possible existence.

"H-Husband...what have you done?" The beautiful female devil beside Dong Mu muttered as her long purple hair fluttered in the wind and her red gown which hugged her shapely body.

"Big brother." The other female devil gulped as her yellow eyes dilated.

Dong Mu's mouth was dry, he tried speaking but no words would come. The instinctive fear he was feeling was causing immense chaos in his mind like the turbulent waves of a stormy sea. Whoever this was...it was no longer Qin Tian, it was an unfathomable being which gave him immense pressure like no other.

Even his almighty and powerful father, the Devil emperor himself was like a firefly compared to this ominous star.

"Dust...you mere spec of dust dare to spit on me?" The group of trembling devils below heard a female voice in their mind, a voice which seemed to be made out of countless legion of voices all of which spoke in different tones yet were all eerily in sync with each other.

The mysterious voice continued to resound in their minds.

"Your pain will be legendary, I shall make it so..."

"Those you care for will also suffer unending anguish.."

"So much so they will wish to devour your soul and tear the flesh from your bones, they will curse you for all time because of the pain you have brought upon them.."

The surrounding devil guards couldn't withstand the powerful voice causing their head to explode into red paste.

"Ah!" The two female devils yelped fearfully.

As Dong Mu heard the judgement from the voice and the gravity of the situation hit him. Stuttering with fear in his voice, words finally left his mouth. "P-p-please m-mercy.."

"Mercy? Such a concept no longer exists." The countless emotionless voices responded.

In that moment Dong Mu's heart dropped, beside him he heard a scream.

"Husband! Ahh help!"

He watched helplessly as his wife floated up towards Ariel.

"Yue'er!" Dong Mu shouted aloud.

In moments Dong Yue was hovering before Ariel. Although she was struggling with all her might, it was futile.

Ariel reached out her hand and touched Dong Yue's belly.

"This child is yours is it not? Yes...it will be born into pain." Ariel emotionlessly plunged her hand into Dong Yue's belly and ripped out a squealing devil infant.

"AH AGHHH!!" Dong Yue screamed in pain as the child was mercelessly ripped from her womb.

"YUE'ER!" Dong Mu screamed helplessly as tears of red flowed from his bloodshot eyes, veins on his neck bulged as he attempted to move closer towards Ariel but he was held firmly in place by an invisible force.

Ariel tossed the three foot crying baby covered in blood in the air, as the baby spun in the air, cracks in space appeared. Red hot chains shot forth from the spatial cracks and pierced the limbs of the weak child, the same happened to Dong Yue who let out another yelp of pain.

Dong Mu watched with as his sister beside him suffered a similar fate a chains of fire wrapped around her body and tore chunks of flesh from her bones which regrew again only to be torn away.

In his mind the voice spoke again.

"This is only the beginning...now watch as this place, this continent you rule is torn asunder!"

With vacant eyes Dong Mu stared at Ariel hovering in the sky. The wails of pain from those he held dear tormenting his ears.

The voice's shout shook the heavens.

"TITANS HEAR MY CALL!! COME AND RIP THIS WORLD APART!"

...

Fourth Heaven~

Within Nihilla's dimension, four beautiful girls were having tea and cakes at a fancy wooden table floating in the nothingness which made up the surrounding space.

"I really think you should make some stuff Nihilla, it's so boring here.." Seris complained as she munched on her chocolate cake.

"No! It's perfect as it is so stop asking!" Nihilla pouted as she angrily bit into her cake like she wanted to destroy it.

"Seris is right Nihilla, you'll see so many wonderful things if you just create something." Elowen said as she elegantly sipped her tea, her long eyelashes fluttering unconsciously.

"No matter what you create, it has to be symmetrical otherwise it's an abomination." Levathel added as she carefully flicked the page of the magazine she was reading. It was full of symmetrically sound pictures.

As Seris was about to scoff at Levathel's remark, she let out a small gasp.

All four girls felt the same thing, an ominous feeling.

"Mother has lost it..again." Elowen whispered fearfully.

Nihilla nodded her cute little head as she shivered in fright. "Mama's mad!"

"L-l-l-let's just s-s-stay here and hide!" Levathel suggested.

The four girls nodded their heads in agreement and continued to eat the cakes with increasing intensity, their hands shaking uncontrollably.

Outside Nihilla's realm, at the base of the mountain~

Beside the impossibly tall mountain a group of Titans had gathered in a round circle, all were sitting on simple thrones made from the exquisite materials that could be found in abundance in the fourth heaven. This was the resting spot for titans returning from the sacred mountain.

Cthulhu sighed as his tentacle beard drooped. "Brother Sol, hasn't big sister been sealed long enough? She didn't do anything wrong.."

The Titan beside Cthulhu was made from primordial flames, his skin was charred rock and magma flowed through his glowing veins. His white hair fluttered wildly as it burned space itself. He was Sol, Titan of light and fire.

Sol shook his head and replied. "She wanted to descend to the lower heavens when the Allmother explicitly told us not to. Although it is true that ants now defile our beautiful creation, it's a fact that we must not leave. Eon merely enforced this rule."

Cthulhu snorted. "Humph! If brother Eon didn't gang up on sister Eos with Palladus, Gaius and Tartara, he would have never stood a chance. He's lucky he only lost a finger!"

"It was indeed quite cowardly, though don't fret brother Cthulhu; sister Eos will escape from Tartara's clutches eventually, it's only a matter of time." A Titan sitting across from Cthulhu and Sol commented. His form was nude, human in appearance with healthy bronze skin and long jet black hair with every strand being the width of a world. His muscles bulged and swelled to the absolute pinnacle of perfection, greek gods could only sigh at their inadequacy compared to his divine form. He had four powerful arms and pointy ears, his face handsome beyond measure. He was Atul, Titan of strength, mind and soul.

Cthulhu's snake eyes lit up as he nodded his head in agreement. "You're right brother Atul! When she escapes I'll be there along side her to seek a little justice from brother Eon."

Sol was about to say something but stopped. His body shuddered and the fiery stars he had for eyes changed to a cold blue. He stood up and began walking towards the middle of the circle where a strange golden vortex had suddenly appeared.

Cthulhu saw this and became curious, looking around several of the other titans including Atul were showing that their eyes had become blue; all of which were walking towards the center of the circle. Those who's eyes hadn't turned blue were quite baffled at the sudden development.

"Brother Sol! Where are you going?" Cthulhu called out.

"The Allmother calls...sinners must be punished." Sol replied in almost robotic voice devoid of emotion as if he were not himself.

One by one the Titans disappeared into the golden vortex.

"The Allmother?!" Cthulhu gasped in shock.

...

Lord Zhao's Orphanage~

Currently in the orphanage's office, the seven Celestials were standing before Lord Zhao with solemn expressions. The office was well lit by crystals and plain in appearance with a blackwood table and scrolls neatly stored in their respective racks.

"I've called you all here because I believe a disaster is about to arrive on our doorstep, one which we cannot weather.." Lord Zhao tiredly said.

The Celestials looked at each other with uncertainty.

"Celestial Bing, tell me what you saw." Lord Zhao gestured towards the pale looking middle aged woman.

"Lord..I..I can't remember.." Celestial Bing showed a look of pain as she tried to remember, beads of sweat dripped down her wrinkled brow.

Lord Zhao nodded as he seemed to have predicted. "It's okay Celestial Bing, have a rest. Whatever you saw has left it's mark on your mind, it'll not be easy to recover from it."

Celestial Bing nodded gratefully and sat down on a nearby chair.

"First things first, we need to retrieve the prince. Celestial Shu, Celestial Han I'll leave it to you."

A chiseled man with red hair and a old man covered in ancient armor came forward and bowed. They both said. "We'll be back soon Lord!" After which both swiftly left through the door.

"Now we have to contact the higher realms for reinforcements, Celestial Qiao..how is that going?" Lord Zhao asked as he sat down in his office chair.

Celestial Qiao shook his head in defeat. "Lord, it's truly baffling. No matter which transmission crystal or formation I use it's useless! I can't contact the outside!"

Lord Zhao closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. "We'll do what we can for now."

Flying on a flame chariot towards the black palace were the two Celestials Han and Shu. The chariot was golden and had various carving of phoenix's on it's glossy surface, pulling it were two flaming horses.

The dull scenery full of black rocks and various cities passed by in a flash as the two stood silently in the chariot.

"Celestial Han...I have a bad feeling." Celestial Shu quietly said.

Celestial Han agreed as he replied. "I too-" Interrupted by a flashing light, Celestial Han pulled the reins to the side as the chariot barely evaded a giant fireball which landed several thousand miles in front of them resulting in a large explosion.

"Halt!!" Celestial Han pulled on the reigns as a large shockwave rattled the chariot like a drum.

Up ahead a plume of black smoke covered the crash site.

"What the hell was that!" Celestial Shu cursed as he peered at the large cloud of black smoke.

Celestial Han shook his head dizzily. "I don't know!"

Both Celestials watched in shock as a giant figure over several hundred thousand meters tall walked out of the black smoke. It was made purely of magma which dripped from it's body and fell like meteors onto the ground below crushing the numerous devil cities below.

The magma giant waved it's hand sending a storm of fire and magma towards the chariot.

"We have to go!!" Celestial Shu screamed.

Celestial Han's body lit up as fiery ropes flew out from his body and connected to the chariot. Feeling the surge of power, the horses neighed loudly pulling the chariot along at extreme speeds. The chariot flew through the hail of fire, dodging with precise accuracy as just a single mistake would cause death.

The dodging became increasingly harder as time went on and eventually, the chariot came upon a massive glob of fire which could not be evaded.

"AHHH!" Celestial Shu shouted as he made several hand movements causing a ghostly figure over six thousand meters tall to leave his body, the ghost was covered in pitch black armor and had a skeletal face.

"GO!!" The ghostly figure punched towards the ball of fire which dwarfed it.

*Bang!!*

The ghost's punch was extremely powerful but it only barely managed to pierce a hole in the magma ball. Flying through the ball of fire, Celestial Shu was barely holding on from the intense heat. Blood pouring out of his eyes, ears and nose only to be evaporated away by the fire surrounding them. Seconds later the chariot had escaped from the magma ball and was now flying toward the magma giant.

"You okay?" Celestial Han asked as he continued to control the chariot.

Celestial Shu's body was shaking from exhaustion yet he nodded his head and said weakly. "...Keep going."

The chariot flew between the legs of the magma giant who barely seemed to have noticed them. It sped through the air like a beam of light through the dark sky, passing the countless screaming devils below. The scenery had completely changed, what used to be cold dark mountains and numerous fields of sharp black rocks had turned into an inferno.

The horror grew on both Celestials faces as they got closer to the black palace, they had seen not just one magma giant but several hundred of them.

"This..is insane! Is this it? Will our ancestral ground really fall?" Celestial Han blurted out fearfully.

"I think so...a heavenly continent has never fell before yet..today seems to be the day it happens." Celestial Shu sighed as he wiped a cold sweat from his brow.

The two Celestials continued on in silence as they saw more devastating sights, billions of devils burning underneath the magma giants emotionless gazes and ancient cities being melted into slag were just a few of them.

Finally the two managed to reach the black palace, the chariot stopped just above the front courtyard where Ariel was being held.

Celestial Han looked down and spotted the prince who was staring vacantly at Ariel who was floating in the sky, he listened to the screams of his loved ones unable to do anything.

"Quick grab him! We don't have much time." Celestial Han pointed towards Dong Mu with a gesture.

Celestial Shu nodded, just as he was about to jump down a hand grabbed his shoulder.

Turning around Celestial Shu saw Celestial Han gripping his shoulder tightly with a shaking arm. Staring upwards, his expression showed extreme fear, desolation and hopelessness.

"What? What's wrong?" Celestial Shu frowned as he asked.

Receiving no answer, Celestial Shu stared upwards and the same expression as Celestial Han appeared on his face.

High in the sky, falling towards them was colossal being of unprecedented size, it's skin was charred rock and covered in a chaotic flame, streaks of bright red magma flowed through it's veins like heavenly rivers. Even from such a distance, the being still completely blotted out the sky.

They both stared in silence as the being grew closer and closer.

*BOOM!!!!*

With a thunderous clap, the gigantic being crashed into the continent of Nraka. The ground itself jumped up like waves in the sea followed by a shockwave which obliterated mountains, evaporated seas and dispersed the atmosphere.

Even with the calamitous drop of the giant being, the black palace was strangely untouched. Not a stone had been moved and even the two Celestials were spared annihilation.

Celestial Han and Celestial Shu stared dumbfoundedly at the flaming being as it slowly stood up, it's legs were buried deep within the Nraka continent as it couldn't withstand it's impossible weight.

After finally standing straight, the Titan Sol stared upon the land that he and his brothers and sisters would destroy. Because he was so tall, half his body was inside the atmosphere of Nraka and the other half broke through the cloud layers and reached the cold darkness of space. Unconsciously, specs of flame left his body and fell towards the earth below, they would become more magma giants that the two Celestials had encountered before.

More and more golden vortexes appeared above Nraka, Sol watched coldly with blue eyes as his brothers and sisters descended upon the world with their titanic forms.

Seemingly hearing something, Sol turned his mighty gaze to the ground at his feet.

"Yes Allmother, I shall." Sol uttered robotically.

Sol reached his scolding fist towards the heavens. His fist began to glow with a white flame which caused the surround void of space to light up and burn. More and more flames traveled from his body and into his fist until it became a blinding light brighter than any star.

With an instantaneous movement, Sol punched towards the ground.

Celestial Han and Celestial Shu watched in horror as a giant glowing white fist evaporated the cloud layer and set the atmosphere alight with a wave of flame that stretched to the horizon. It looked as if it were heading directly for them but it was just so large that it gave them the illusion it was.

Suddenly they were blinded by a brief flash of light. Beneath them the black palace had completely disappeared leaving deep crater in the ground.

"The prince.." Celestial Han said as he stared at the fist descending upon them.

"It doesn't matter anymore." Celestial Shu muttered as he closed his eyes.

"Yes..you're..right..it..doesn't-"

Before the fist had even reached the two Celestials, the ground beneath them had melted into liquid, their chariot and horses had faded away, the skin on the bodies fell away, their muscles turned to ash and lastly their bones disintegrated.

High above the Nraka continent, the black palace and the ground it was built on floated in space.

Dong Mu looked down at the continent, one so familiar to him.

In the distance where the black palace had been just a second earlier he saw an explosion of light. A towering geyser of fire shot into space and fissures of magma spread out across part of the continent like a red spiderweb.

Bloody tears stained his face as the music to this destruction was the haunting screams of his wife, sister and child.

The mysterious female voice resounded in his mind again.

 

...

 

"Do you see it dust?"

 

...

 

"It's beautiful isn't it? I hardly ever grow tired of such sights...such destruction..."

 

...

 

"Heh..They are merely small creations of mine yet this world is facing an inevitable end....don't worry though, you'll live...yes...I'll make sure you and your loved ones live eternally."

 

...

 

"ETERNALLY IN SUFFERING AHAHAHA!!"

 

 

24