Suffering Ad Infinitum [Side Chapter]
1.7k 8 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I Dong Mu was born a proud son of heaven, one of the many princes of the great devil emperor.

With such a background I was destined for greatness, many would fall to their knees at my feet, countless beautiful women would be mine to take and ravish. Even if I didn't defeat the other princes in a bid for the throne, I would have still been a devil duke with access to insurmountable resources..

Yet I offended an unfathomable being. A God with powers beyond comprehension; powers so great that no matter how one cultivates nor how long they could never reach that God's heights.

Qin Tian.. Is that even his name? Or does it even have a gender?

Was it just curious about the vast world and decided to frolic among the mortals?

Heh.. it matters no more.

When I saw the untold torment imposed upon the few I cared for in the world, I felt an impotent rage with no vent for release.. yet those feelings were quickly snuffed out by an overbearing despair as I watched the domain I ruled over destroyed by the God's gargantuan creations.

After the total anihhilation of Nraka, the God summoned a statue in the image of a woman of such impossible beauty that it shook my despairing heart, but only for a mere moment.

In the statue's hands was an insidious looking cube, the aura it released made one feel an innate fear that seeped into the bones.

The God gloated to me, though it's words were lost upon my ears. The only thing I could remember was "Every single one of you" What did it mean by those words I wonder pointlessly.

As I was engulfed in the burning pitch tar tenticles that wriggled along my skin like scolding snakes, my vision changed from one of complete darkness to one of a blinding red light.

When my eyes adapted, what laid before me was a horror beyond my limited imagination.

...

Dong Mu stood shakingly upon a vast field of pulsating flesh. The sky was a myriad of different reds that constantly shifted and swirled as if time was passing at insane speeds.

In place of the a sun, there was a colossal trapezohedron that spewed blinding rays of red light from it's numerous sides.

As he observed the surroundings, the more afraid he became. Large monuments of wriggling flesh pierced the sky like living mountains, trees made from various severed limbs made great forests that went on for uncountable miles.

[What madness is this? Ugh!]He thought as a foul smell assaulted his nose. It smelled like decayed flesh, burning rubber and sulpher.

Dong Mu took a step and heard a cry of pain. Lifting his foot in fright, he looked down and saw the face of a young girl protruding from the fleshy ground.

Her expression was one of helplessness and pity.

The face of the little girl looked at Dong Mu hopefully. "Mister that hurt.. please help me?"

"Ah!"

Dong Mu let out a yelp and backed away with fear in his eyes, eventually bumping into one of the surrounding limb trees.

He felt a squirming feeling on his back and leapt away from the tree. As he observed the tree closely, he discovered that under the tree's human-like skin was thousands of moving little lumps.

One of the lumps pierced through the skin of the limb tree and what came out was a finger tip sized bug. It had six legs which had human hands for feet. It's face was a wrinkled old man with a gaping jaw filled with jagged teeth.

The little bug screeched a loud sound reminiscent of squeeling pig before scuttling back through the small hole from whence it came.

Dong Mu shivered as he punched towards the tree with all his might with a black dragon leaping forth from his hand. Despite his powerful cultivation, his punch was nothing but a weak breeze on the limb tree.

"What!" He shouted in surprise. Focusing on his fist, he once again gathered his strength again and punched the fleshy ground.

"Hah!" Dong Mu's fist sunk into the ground, dealing no significant damage at all. If this were Nraka, that fist would have made a crater several tens of meters deep.

"This can't be... " Dong Mu looked at his shaking hands. [Here.. I am mortal..] The very thought sent endless shivers down his back.

"Mister help me! Please!" A childlike voice echoed behind him.

"No!" Dong Mu turned around and once again, the little girl's face was right before him protruding from the ground.

"I-I-I can't help you!" Dong Mu backed away with fear on his face.

"Mister! It hurts! It always hurts! Please help!" The little girl cried out with an agonized expression.

"No-no!" Dong Mu slowly backed away when more voices came.

"Help! Help us!"

"Don't leave! It hurts!"

"You must help us!"

Several more faces appeared on the ground, men, women, old, young; all who had expresssions of torment.

"No! Get away!" Dong Mu screamed as he ran through the dense forest of limbs.

As Dong Mu was desperately escaping from the sea of tormented faces, he heard a voice in his mind.

"Come.." The voice was soft, feminine and filled with power. It had an alluring effect that caused Dong Mu's eyes to glaze over.

The voice beckoned him towards a certain direction and he couldn't resist it, with heavy steps Dong Mu mindlessly followed the voice until he reached a colossal red mountain.

It's titanic rocks were made of bits of flesh, severed limbs and heads wrapped in skin which had been sewn together crudely with unknown string. It was unknown how long it took to make such a vast mountain, but it could be said to be a maddening amount of time.

With hands that grew bloodier by the hour, Dong Mu tirelessly climbed the red fleshy mountain like a puppet on strings.

As he climbed, an unknown anount of time seemed to pass. The red sky above continued to swirl and intense foul winds washed over the mountain, there was no day and night cycle at all so it was pointless to count the days.

To Dong Mu it felt like years as by the time he reached the top, his gorgeous robes had ripped and decayed into rags. His hands, feet and knees had become skeletal with only his immense energy holding the bones together.

His once handsome face had become pale and sunken, there was a dull glow to his yellow eyes.

"You've come.. sinner."

Dong Mu's slowly eyes regained their clarity and then waves of pain hit him like a tsunami.

"Argh!" 

Dong Mu's eyes watered as he looked at his wounded body in shock.

"Quiet.. "

His mouth was clapped shut by an invisible force, panicking, he looked alertly towards the direction of the voice.

With his eyes opening wide in shock, he saw giant throne over a hundred kilometers tall made from a bronze. Sitting in the throne was a beautiful woman with metalic skin and long silver hair; she wore a white cassock which had glowing runes engraved upon it. Her head was covered by a luxurious, golden papal hat adorned with several perfect rubies.

The woman looked at Dong Mu with a cold gaze, the trapezohedron engraved upon her forehead glowing with an ominous light. "I see.. You're the last one. The true sinner who dared to disrespect the Almighty Mother of the goddess Levathel."

As Levathel's name was uttered, the red skies above became violent with countless bolts of crimson lightning striking the surroundings.

"This clone of mine shall be overseeing your entrance into the Dardolor Cube and the first nine hundred quadrillion years of your sentence."

Dong Mu eyes widened in disbelief when he heard the silver haired woman. Tears began to leak from his eyes and a hopelessness seeped deep into his heart.

"Save your tears, it's a waste to spend them here." The silver haired woman chuckled as she flicked her finger.

Beneath Dong Mu, the ground began to quake. It pulsed as hundreds of tormented faces appeared at his feet. From their mouths there spewed forth chains made of bones and decaying flesh which wrapped around him.

"No! Ahh!!!" Dong Mu shouted fearfully as the chains tightened breaking several of his bones. Under the gleeful cries of the tormented faces, he was slowly dragged downwards.

The silver haired woman gave a frightening smile and said. "Welcome to hell."

The despairing Dong Mu was quickly dragged into the fleshy ground, silencing his screams.

The silver haired woman exhaled than waved her hand making countless screens appear.

From those screens, an endless torrent of pained wails and screams could be heard. In each screen there was a single Dong Mu suffering immesurable pain.

Some Dong Mu's were being burned alive, torn apart or were being slowly devoured by insects; others were facing more unique types of torture like emotional pain or fear. Every type of pain that could and couldn't be imagined was being inflicted on the helpless Dong Mu's.

"To think the Almighty Mother would pull every single version of Dong Mu from the myriad realities and parallel dimensions, not letting a single one escape just so they could all suffer eternally..." The silver haired woman muttered fearfully.

A cold sweat ran down her back as she shivered in terror. [The Almighty Mother is too terrifying!]

15