6. Daughters of God
2.5k 10 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3013 years prior~

Within the depths of space there was a grand palace that dwarfed the stars themselves in size. It ripped through the void at devastating speeds obliterating any unfortunate planet or celestial body that stood in it's way.

Thousands of marble pillars that stretched several million miles tall held up a golden roof, the outer walls were adorned with designs that flowed and rippled like primordial chaos and the materials that the palace was built from were of peerless and unique origins.

Heavenly Trees, divine herbs and godly flowers that emitted an intoxicating fragrance grew from the gardens that surrounded the lofty structure. Their sizes could be measured in planets but compared to the magnitude of the palace itself, they were like small ants.

The trees, herbs and flowers had all gained sentience, some uprooted themselves and traveled around exploring for better places to plant themselves.

Within the palace there was a huge bedroom, the usual furnishings you would find in one populated the room including a bed and even a huge TV. Paintings on the walls depicted interesting scenes of bloody battles, frightening monsters, animals playing poker and cute kittens. What was captivating was that these pictures moved and changed as if they were alive.

The light bulb was actually a colossal star that hovered in the air majestically as it bathed the room in it's warmth, the ceiling an endless black void. The floor below was covered in clouds and below the clouds was an entire world that would make flat earthers salivate.

The world was filled with mountains, rivers, seas and deserts. Many little cities below inhabited by a civilization of unknown origin. They averaged about 5'8, had a humanoid shape with grey skin, little antennas sprouting from their heads and various hair colors. They spent their daily lives as many others would, farming, building, socializing and making war.

On the huge bed Ariel laid down comfortably, her belly was swollen and a few lumps appeared occasionally causing Ariel to giggle and rub her stomach.

"It's almost time I can't wait!" Ariel whispered with an eager smile.

"I guess I could watch some TV while I wait, a new season of the Ashley vs the Vile dead came out so I might as well have a look." Ariel grabbed the remote on the side table and turned on the big flat screen TV.

With a crackling sound the TV turned on.

"Previously on the Ashley vs vile dead... *Boom!* 'Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.'"

Ariel watched the show until something in the corner of the room caught her eye.

She squinted her eyes because what she was looking at was truly too small, a small black spot the size of a spec of dust.

The small spec of dust gradually increased in size at great speeds and eventually grew into a familiar figure which walked closer.

"Took you long enough, if you hadn't come in time I would've put unknown father on their birth certificates." Ariel remarked cheekily.

When Lain heard that she nearly stumbled, a vein bulged on her temple pulsating with the rhythm of her heart.

She looked Ariel up and down then snorted. "You're stupidly large right now and I'm not talking about your height, did you put on some weight?"

Ariel glared at Lain and replied. "Humph! Aren't you the one who made me fat? Why don't you take responsibility and massage my feet! They're sore from carrying the children you put in me!"

Lain pointed speechlessly at Ariel with her mouth agape. "You! You're the culprit here, not me!"

Ariel showed a wronged expression and began to cry. "You told me you loved me, that we would be a happy family, have a nice house and a white picket fence! But as soon as I became pregnant you ran off!"

She pointed an accusatory finger at Lain. "Where did you go? Did you fly into the embrace of another woman?"

Lain almost coughed up blood. "You crazy woman!," She raised her backhand threateningly. "Do you need me to beat some sense into you?"

Ariel hid under the bed covers, her beautiful head popping out from under them to glare at Lain. "Do you think you're a big man by threatening a heavily pregnant woman?"

Lain licked her lips and stared at Ariel like a wolf would look at a sheep. "I'm gonna slap that plump butt of yours if you don't behave."

Ariel got out from under the bed covers, crossing her arms she looked at Lain with a with angry eyes. "Is that how you treat your wife?"

She snorted. "Humph! Since you've been such a bad husband I want a divorce! Oh and you better start paying child support!"

Lain stood there stunned, her eyes blank.

As the two stared at each other, the awkward silence was broken by laughter.

Both Ariel and Lain laughed until there were tears in their eyes, it was melodious like wind chimes and bells.

When the two stopped laughing, Lain regained her usual lazy self and looked at Ariel intensely. "So, why did you do it?"

Ariel returned Lain's stare and replied. "Who else in existence is worthy of being the father of my children?"

Lain stood there in a daze, lost in thought. 'Yes.. Who else would be worthy other than another one of the seven?'

Ariel got off the bed and walked towards Lain, she held her hand and looked into her eyes with a warm gaze. "It wasn't just that either...although I had some selfish motivations, I also wanted to give you a gift. I am what I am right now because of you my love."

Ariel took Lain's hand and put it on her belly.

With her hand on Ariel's belly, Lain was startled by a small kick.

Lain didn't notice it but her lips had risen into a gentle smile. "My children...they're quite fierce."

Lain felt a strange feeling welling up inside her, something she hadn't felt before. It was warm and gentle like morning sunshine illuminating an ancient forest. Although she was one of the mightiest beings in the existence with unfathomable powers, she never had any children or even a lover before.

Deep in her bones she felt that no one was worthy of her affections, apart from the seven, everyone else was a nonentity that could be erased and this gap in strength made her unconsciously treat them as things to be manipulated and discarded. The 3 who became gods before her were practically sentient vegetables so she never had any thoughts towards them but this woman in front of her was not, she was just as powerful as herself. An equal.

Although Ariel made her feel vexed, she also gave her a happy feeling. Perhaps this woman could be her partner and.. maybe they could do that again? It felt amazing.

Unknowingly a rare blush appeared on Lain's bronze cheeks.

Ariel's eyes turned into two crescent moons, she coyly looked at Lain and remarked. "How cute."

Lain turned her head to the side and harrumphed.

Ariel chuckled but suddenly gave a surprised yelp. "Ahh!"

Lain was startled, she looked at Ariel questioningly. "What happened?"

Ariel looked down shyly and replied. "I think my water just broke"

...

Within the great Pedeus continent, there was a small city.

Walking down the street through a market area was a young grey youth with hazelnut hair, he was humming happily.

"Payday today, payday today! I wonder what to spend it on?"

Rodney was a young man who had recently graduated from the local building school, majoring in carpentry. He was really lucky considering he got one of the only scholarships that the local Foot Saint church were giving away. Today he just got payed a handsome sum for the previous weeks work.

As Rodney walked down the street he noticed a building with a red flag next to it, the sign above had a provocative carving of a scantily clad woman.

Rodney's eyes sparkled, he began walking towards the building with large strides. A few people walking along the street noticed where he was going and gave him looks of disdain.

As he came closer to his destination his arm was grabbed violently.

Shocked and a little angry, Rodney looked towards the person who grabbed him.

He was an old man with an overall unclean appearance dressed in rags, he looked like a beggar. There was a sign strapped to his chest that read in bold, capitalized letters. "THE END IS NEAR!"

Rodney slapped the old man's hand away and glared at him. "What do you want old man, can't you see that I'm busy!"

The old man looked at Rodney with pity in his eyes. "Young man, you better repent for the end is near!"

Rodney scoffed. "You're losing it old man, get lost!"

The old man shook his head. "Young man, the world is about to end. Only those who repent will be allowed access to the great beyond! Everything else will be swept away to damnation by the great flood!"

Rodney ignored the old man and began walking away mumbling. "Great flood? My ass!"

Suddenly he heard a loud swooshing sound as if a thousand waves from the sea crashing onto the rocks.

Rodney frowned as he muttered. "That's strange, there isn't an ocean within 10 thousand miles of this city."

He heard shouts of fear behind him, an ominous feeling rose in his gut.

Turning around, Rodney gasped in shock and his body shook in terror.

Beyond the 4 meter walls of the city was a towering wall of clear water. The wall of water was so high that the mountains in the distance looked like mere pebbles. The wall of water was nearly upon them as it flowed relentlessly in their direction.

The old man from before laughed hysterically and began to run around in circles shouting madly. "THE END HAS COME! THE END HAS COME! REPENT! REPENT!"

Rodney looked up at the oncoming wave of crystal clear water, he was frozen in place just like many of the people on the street. "By the Foot God....what is that!?" He uttered with a trembling voice.

In then next moment, the city, the old man and Rodney were swept away by the gigantic tsunami.

This day came to be known as the "cleansing". Billions of people died but there are no memorials for them as the dominant religion, the Foot Saint church announced that this wave of destruction was sent by the mighty Foot god to rid the world of sinners.

Many claim to believe that this event was the catalyst for the following holy wars that seeped the world in blood.

...

As the grand palace speed through space it began to shimmer like the rainbow and this brought about a change, something every being in the infinite cosmos sensed. From mighty beings with godlike powers to the lowliest of animals grazing among the fields, they had unconsciously began to bow in a certain direction.

Strange events began to occur in every corner of existence, even in the past or the future, supernatural occurrences were abound.

Something that had never happened before, something that caused very fabric of reality to surge and ripple in excitement, one of the absolute beings was about to give birth!

"AHHH!" A loud womanly shout that was heard in the minds of every conscious being resounded from the glowing palace, four lights shot forth from the palace, they illuminated the cosmos like the blinding light of a big bang.

Within the palace, Ariel was laying on the bed exhausted. Lain was right beside her with an expression of immense happiness.

Ariel held two babies who she was feeding from her divine peaks. The two had white and black hair and they happily drank from their mother.

Lain was carrying two babies who cooed and giggled in her embrace, one child had beautiful red hair and the other had violet hair.

As Lain teased the two cute babies with her finger, she exclaimed in joy. "Ariel, they're soo cute!"

Ariel smiled smugly as she observed the two babies giggling in Lain's arms. "Of course they are, they're our children."

Lain's eyes seemed to glaze over as she stared at the two babies in her arms. "The way their little headwings twitch is making me dizzy."

Lain looked towards Ariel and asked curiously. "So what are you gonna name them?"

Ariel laid back on the pillows and sighed. "I don't know yet, I'm thinking of waiting a while to see if some names comes to mind."

Lain nodded, she was stumped as she could not decide on any names either.

Ariel looked down at the two greedy babies suckling from her luscious breasts and smiled. "Names can come later, for now, I'll pamper them with all the love I can give."

Lain agreed and replied. "Time to swap, these little cuties look like they're getting hungry." The two babies in Lain's arms had begun to squeeze her moderately sized mounds with hungry eyes.

Ariel swapped the greedy babies for the two in Lain's arms.

Lain thought about the coming days wondering what these little babies will grow up to be.

...

Several years later~

Within the grand palace, there was a specific room. It had white walls and a floral carpet, the ceiling was curved and displayed many small stars that glittered beautifully.

Various children's toys and furniture were littered about on the ground.

4 young girls and a woman were in the room, the sounds of mischief and laughter could be heard from time to time.

Ariel held a little girl with white hair in her arms, she looked to be a toddler. She sucked her thumb cutely.

"Nihilla, stop that, it's not a good habit." Ariel scolded as she gently tapped Nihilla's hand.

Nihilla looked at her mother with her silvery eyes and nodded. "Sorry mama, i'll be a good girl."

Ariel nodded and with her other hand turned the pages of the book she was reading. The title of the book was quite strange, Xianxia, Wuxia and Xuanhuan for dummies.

A little girl about 5 years of age with fiery red hair in the corner of the room snorted, she looked at Nihilla with undisguised jealousy and scoffed. "What a baby."

Hearing this, Nihilla looked at the red haired girl with a smug smile, she stuck out her tongue playfully.

The red headed girl snorted again before turning her attention to the girl in front of her, she had violet hair, looked to be around 7 years of age and was currently playing with a complicated symmetrical jigsaw puzzle.

The jigsaw puzzle depicted the shape of a pyramid that radiated a yellow aura.

With a mischievous smile, the red haired girl secretly snatched one of the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle, one of the corners of the pyramid.

Letting out an evil sounding giggle, she waved her hand and the corner of the pyramid became crooked.

She put the piece back and waited patiently.

After a few minutes, the quiet atmosphere in the room was shattered by an angry shout from the violet haired girl, she pointed at the red haired girl in accusation.

"Seris you big dummy face, it was you wasn't it!!"

Seris cried out in laughter and looked at the fuming violet haired girl with a cheeky smile.

"You should have seen the look on your face Levathel! Hahaha!" Seris held her stomach with one hand and her mouth with the other.

Levathel grit her teeth and glared fiercely at Seris. "Just you wait, one day I'll get you!"

"Shhhh!"

The last girl in room who looked to be the oldest, a 12 year old girl with a budding chest and dark hair blacker than the night stared at the two quarreling girls with narrowed eyes.

The two girls quieted down but continued to glare at each other.

In front of black haired girl was a small arena reminiscent of a roman Colosseum only that it was the size of a continent. Within that Arena were millions of warriors equipped in various clothes and armor, all of them were carrying a variety of weapons including, swords, spears, maces, knives and many more.

They shook reverently as they stared up at the giant, beautiful goddess above them sitting in a posture where her dainty palms were supporting her chin as she lay on her belly.

The black haired girl sprouted a toothy grin. "Now little guys, time for you to fight to the death! The last survivor gets to go back to their house with a legendary weapon!"

The millions of warriors below roared loudly, within seconds they had started fighting like madmen possessed.

"Oooh! That looks exciting! Elowen, make some room!" Seris quickly jumped over stood beside Elowen.

Elowen smiled at her excited sister, she moved to the side allowing Seris to sit beside her.

Levathel had now fixed her puzzle piece and completed it, a serene smile hung on her face full of satisfaction.

She looked towards the arena where her two sisters had gathered around and snorted in disgust. She got up and took her finished puzzle to Ariel.

"Mama, complete!" Levathel looked at her mother eagerly as she showed the completed puzzle.

Ariel stopped reading her book and looked at Levathel with a loving look. "Well done, you're such a smart girl!"

Putting the book down on the nearby side table, she petted Levathel's silky violet hair.

"Hehe." Levathel giggled happily, clearly enjoying her mothers praise.

"Me too, me too!" Nihilla pulled her mother's robe.

Ariel stared at Nihilla's cute face and rubbed her head. "Fine. You're a good girl"

Seeing this, Levathel pouted angrily.

Ariel noticed and smiled. "But you aren't as good as Levathel"

Levathel's ears perked up and an arrogant smile surfaced, she looked towards Nihilla as if she were a peasant.

"Humph!" Nihilla let out a cute snort.

In the background, Seris and Elowen's cheers had become quiet.

"Sister, this is boring now. Mind if I fast forward?" Seris looked at the impatient Elowen.

Elowen nodded. "If you hadn't of done it, I would have myself. At this pace, it'll take days."

Seris waved her hand and in the arena below, time had suddenly sped up to incredible levels.

The warriors below had begun to drop like flies as the two girls watched in glee.

Finally after several minutes, one warrior remained. He stood on a mountain of corpses, he was severely injured but still alive.

He looked up at the smiling goddesses above him as he gasped for breath.

"Well done, here's your reward little guy." Elowen conjured up a tiny gold sword that looked like a piece of dust in her hand. The sword flew towards the tired young man below.

As the young man gripped the sword in his hand, all his injuries healed and he felt astounding power flowing through him. He felt that if he wanted to, he could cut a mountain in half.

"Now where is your house?" Elowen asked with a mysterious smile.

"I-I live in g-greencloud manor in providence city great one." The man stutteringly replied.

Elowen eyes looked to the side as if thinking of something. "Greencloud manor? Oh I see now."

Elowen summoned a planet into her palm, it had several continents surrounded by water. She pointed her finger at the spinning world and a small black dot rose up out of the planet's atmosphere.

It was a mansion standing sturdily on a piece of land that was ripped from the ground. After that was done, she clenched her fist and the little world was crushed into oblivion.

"Haha, you're so bad sister, I don't know where you got your cruel streak from." Seris clapped her hands in amazement.

The man looked up in complete despair as if he had just lost his soul, the only word he could squeeze out was a weak "Why?"

Elowen shivered happily as she looked at the pain and desolation on the young man's face, she looked at him with an enchanting smile radiating holiness. "I said you could go back to your house, not back to your world. Don't worry, as long as hold that sword there you won't suffocate in the vacuum of space nor will you age or grow hungry."

The little man was powerlessly lifted off the ground and deposited on the small patch of land with his manor.

"Off you go." Elowen waved her hand and the manor disappeared, presumably back to the location his world resided.

Seris sighed with a dazed look. "Sister, I wonder when papa is coming to visit."

Elowen rolled her eyes. "Aren't you the reason papa visits so rarely? You're always embarrassing her to no end."

Seris rubbed her hands together evily as she cackled. "Papa is so cute when she gets embarrassed, I can't help it."

"I'd hoped to see papa again but it looks like she won't be coming for a while." Elowen stood up.

Seris looked up at Elowen and asked curiously. "Where are you going sis?"

Elowen began to dematerialize as she replied. "I'm going to look for some new toys."

After Elowen disappeared, Seris laid on her back as a pillow appeared to support her head.

It was at that time when Lain appeared in the corner of the room.

"Papa!" Nihilla shouted as she leapt from Ariel's bosom and into Lain's embrace.

Lain laughed happily as she stroked Nihilla's hair. "Hello cutie, how are you today?"

Enjoying the petting from her father, Nihilla bloomed with a large smile. Her canine teeth peaking through her tiny lips. "I'm good papa hehe."

"Daddy, Welcome back!" Levathel ran towards Lain and gave her a hug.

Lain bent down and kissed Levathel on her cheek. "Our smart little princess, I've got a few new puzzles for you." She waved her hand and three boxes landed in Levathel's hands.

Levathel beamed and replied. "Thank you daddy!"

"Papa.. " A seductive voice sounded from the side of the room.

Lain shivered as she slowly turned her head. There she saw Seris head down and arms behind her back as she swung from side to side, she occasionally gave shy glances towards Lain.

Lain gave Seris a wry smile as a cold sweat ran down her back. "Seris...honey...have you been well?"

Seris fluttered her pretty eyelashes as she fiddled with her fingers. "I've been well.. So papa.. I have you considered?"

Lain's eyebrow twitched. "You were joking right?"

Seris walked to Lains side and held her blouse. She looked at Lain with her fiery coquettish eyes. "Geeze papa, I'll definitely marry you one day!"

Lain blushed and muttered. "Stop with your nonsense before I give you a spanking."

Seris giggled. "Papa you're so bad!"

Levathel glared at Seris as she said. "Stop bullying daddy!"

Seris gave Levathel a small smirk.

Lain shook her head. "Now now girls, no fighting. I came to pick you all up so where is Elowen?"

"Elowen went to find some new toys, she was hoping you would come back soon papa." Seris replied with a smile..

Lain sighed. "Looks like I just missed her, oh well. I'll pick her up on the way out."

"Thank you hubby, they've been a real handful." Ariel stood up from her chair and stretched. She walked over towards Lain and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Take care of them for a while okay?"

Lain blushed furiously, she turned her head away in embarrassment. "Humph.. I will." She muttered.

Seris puffed her cheeks in jealousy as she stared at the two.

Lain turned around and with a wave of her hand, Seris, Levathel and Nihilla floated towards her side. "Well then.. We'll be going."

Ariel watched as her family disappeared through a cut in space. She put her hands on her hips as she left out a sigh of relief.

"Finally, some alone time!" She sat down on her chair and then summoned 5 planets that floated on her palm, one of them heavily resembling Telos.

A look of glee appearing in her golden eyes as she watched the five planets spin on her finger tips.

"Time to have a little fun.. "

 


Next chapter, Ariel will finally be creating her universe! stay tuned. :D

...

Foot Saint church trivia: The origins of the Foot Saint church are widely known, it is said that at the beginning of time a mountain hermitess called Dita Von Teese lived in solitude. A profound woman she was in the ways of the sole, her martial kicks were some of the deadliest to have ever been witnessed.

One day while she was meditating atop what we now call Mount Toe, she felt a stifling pressure upon her body coming from above. She looked up with great difficulty before seeing it.

A gigantic foot that stretched for endless miles, it was slender and perfect in every way a foot could be.

Thus came the advent of the Foot God!

45