8. New Life In The Third Heaven [R18]
4.5k 8 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To commemorate the new book cover of Ariel, I've added a little spice to the chapter if you know what I mean hehe.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway, what do you think of the new picture? I made it myself and I did it without using a graphics tablet, just the good ol mouse, sexy lady and a curvy line tool.

Edit: A closer look- https://www.deviantart.com/mounttaiunleashed/art/Ariel-816629798

Oh and where are the headwings you may ask? Well.. fuck dat bro, too much work LOL.

Enjoy the chapter :D *wink*wink

 

//////////////////////////////WARNING NSFW CONTENT BEGINNING///////////////////////////

 

At the very peak of the largest mountain was a familiar building.

It's foundation melded seamlessly into divine stone as if it had been since the beginning. It was Ariel's grand palace.

"Mmm.. ah.. ah.." From within one of the many rooms in the palace, a soft moaning could be heard.

The origin, a woman's voice was unspeakably beautiful and haunting, one which put the greatest songstress's to shame.

Inside the room, it was dark. The only light was a dim blue star hovering near the ceiling. The room was fragrant with smell of sweat and an indistinguishable floral scent.

On a large bed in the middle of the room were two naked women on the velvet sheets.

Lain looked at Ariel who knelt before her with an expression twisted in pleasure. Her hand gently caressing Ariel's long satiny platinum blonde hair.

Above Lain's hairless slit where her clitoris should be, sprouted a long thick male member. It was hard as steel and filled with veins that pulsed vigorously.

Ariel looked into Lain's eyes with a misty gaze as she traced her soft tongue along the rigid rod.

Lain moaned as Ariel arrived at the tip which disappeared into Ariel's succulent lips.

"Ahhn!"

A vacuum suction came from Ariel's mouth as she bobbed her head up and down, her tongue elegantly gliding around the glands in a circular motion.

Unable to help herself, Lain's hips started to move forward with a gentle motion. Her hands firmly locking Ariel's head in place as she thrust into her throat.

"Suck.. harder!" Lain demanded with a fervent expression that was drowning in ecstasy.

Ariel eyes curved into crescents as she constricted her throat crushing the invading rod and with a single breath her cheeks suctioned.

Lain thrust harder and harder as a feeling of inevitable release swelled from her member.

She held the back of Ariel's head and stared into her shining golden eyes, with a final thrust her long rod sunk into her throat right down to the base. In response, Ariel clasped Lain's springy bottom with her fingers sinking into each cheek.

"AH! AHHN!" 

Lain felt her glands opening wide as a thick viscous liquid shot forth from her urethra, her eyes glazing over as she watched Ariel suck down her fluids.

*Gulp*

Lain could tell how immense an amount of her essence was released just by visible lumps that could be seen going down Ariel's throat, the very sight elevated her pleasure to new levels.

Her ejaculation was so long that it was as if she were peeing but Ariel didn't mind as she continued to greedily lap up Lain's seed with glee in her amorous eyes.

With her rod leaving Ariel's mouth, Lain collapsed onto the soft, sweat drenched sheets with a satisfied smile. 

"My turn hubby.. " Ariel said coquettishly.

"N-no darling, please I'm burnt out. Let me rest for a little?" Lain pleaded with her beautiful obsidian eyes.

Ariel put her finger on Lain's lips silencing her. She mounted Lain who's member was still hard and ready for battle. As her thick, curvy thighs dropped down, the rod passed through the thin blonde hairs covering her moist hole, piercing deep into it.

"Mmm ahh.." A sensitive moan escaped Ariel's mouth as she lifted up hips up and dropped down with a loud clapping noise, the motion continued as her bountiful ass slapped into Lain's strong thighs repeatedly.

With her protests snuffed out by the tight wet crevice, Lain gave into the pleasure as she kneaded Ariel's monstrous breasts that far exceeded the size of her hand. They were soft as a cushion as her fingers just seem to disappear with into them.

Ariel's hips thrust up and down as sweat dripped from her glistening body coating Lain beneath her. Her divine body was perfect and plump in all the right places, it was so enchanting that it could cause one to go insane.

Sitting up, Lain nibbled on Ariel's pink nipples causing her to moan.

"Hubby.. be gentle with them.. " Ariel said softly as she felt Lain's tongue swirl around her sensitive erect nipples.

Lain sucked the nipple gently eventually causing milk to flow out. It was sweeter than anything she had ever eaten, so sweet that she might become addicted to it. It seemed to turn her on even more as she moved her hips in unison with Ariel causing the pleasure to increase.

The duo had entered the final stretch as Ariel wrapped her powerful legs around Lain's waist, rocking back and forth eagerly awaiting the arrival of Lain's seed. Like two stars meeting two moons, her gigantic breasts pushed up against lain's modest chest threatening to swallow them whole.

With a rising feeling in her loins, Lain held Ariel tightly as she kissed her deeply. Her tongue wrapping around Ariel's like a snake.

*Splurt!*

The two shivered as an immense gush of Lain's ejaculate flooded Ariel's womb.

Ariel could feel Lain's piping hot seed hitting the roof of her womb with such force that she almost fainted in pleasure.

"AHH! HUBBY!"

Ariel's lips separated from Lain's as she screamed in climax, her voice like a heavenly melody, both angelic like a pure untainted angel and succulent and mature like a hungry succubus. The orgasm was so strong Ariel's tongue stuck out into the air as her majestic body twitched and her headwings fluttered.

The two sank into the bed with expressions of bliss.

Lain laid her head on Ariel's supple, pillow like breasts. As she traced her finger around the pink nipple,she smiled while gazing into those dreamy golden eyes.

"Thank you my darling, I really needed that." Lain sighed in contentment.

Ariel giggled as she stroked Lain's chestnut hair. "No problem hubby, you've looked pretty stressed recently."

With a curious look she asked. "What's been troubling you?"

Lain rubbed her forehead in frustration. "My ultimate calculator finally deduced the 6th method to becoming one of the 7 and it's a real pain!"

"Just thinking about is giving me a headache." Lain whined helplessly.

"Oh? What could have my powerful hubby so stumped?"

"Nothing much, I just need to wait for a being to swallow a multiverse. Actually there are already a few candidates but.. at the rate they're going, it's going to take a very long time. What really irks me is that I can't interfere or give them a boost, it has to happen naturally." Lain replied with a sullen tone.

Ariel covered her mouth as a laugh escaped. "Aww, my cute hubby has nothing to do now is that right?"

In response to Ariel's little tease, Lain flicked her nipple causing her breast to ripple like the waves of the sea.

"Ahn, bad hubby!" Ariel scolded as she slapped Lain's perky ass.

Lain twirled Ariel's long hair around her fingers as she remarked. "Now that you mention it I am free for the moment. Maybe I'll check up on that universe I created years ago."

"That's surprising, I didn't think you of all people would make one." Ariel chuckled.

"There was a time when I was new to all this you know, like you I created my own little universe. I had more people in it though, yours is pretty barren haha." Lain's supple breasts shook as she laughed.

"Humph! I was about to create some more races when you suddenly appeared out of nowhere demanding my body!" Ariel felt something poke her thigh after she said that. Looking down, she saw that Lain was once again erect.

With an embarrassed smile, Lain whispered. "Darling, how about another round?"

Ariel rolled her eyes and sighed helplessly. "Fine, but then you need to go! Otherwise I'll never complete the finishing touches on my four heavens."

Lain kissed Ariel as she remarked. "Prepare yourself darling."

"I'm gonna wring you dry!" Ariel kissed Lain back fiercely.

The two giggled before tumbling through the sheets once again, a new battle had begun!

 

//////////////////////////////WARNING NSFW CONTENT ENDING///////////////////////////

 

...

 

After their little escapade, Lain left to go visit her universe while Ariel had some work to do.

She was sitting comfortably in a elegant long chair in a room that looked suspiciously like an 18th century living room from the victorian era nobility. On a nearby end table was an old phonograph playing Mozart's Lacrimosa.

She looked to be lost in thought as she threw a tennis ball up in the air and caught it when it came down, then repeating the process.

Now that the four heavens had been made livable by her little worker bees the titans, Ariel could now focus her efforts on something fun.

Creating some intelligent life for the lower three heavens!

Each heaven was already teeming with beasts and monsters created by the titan Cthulhu but they were feral and wild, content on following their basic instincts. Intelligence will develop within them in but that will take time.

Ariel caught the ball and sat up, she narrowed her eyes and gazed through her palace, her sight eventually landing upon the lower three heavens.

Two beams of light left her eyes striking the three heavens with a bang. From the areas that were hit, life sprouted.

Many races began to appear within the three heavens, some born with unique traits, average bodies and others with godly forms and peerless abilities.

Ariel's lips rose into a smile as she whispered. "Let it be so."

...

On a large grassy hill sat a young man, surrounding the hill were a few tall trees and bushes. The surrounding air was filled to the brim with spiritual Qi, so much that it was like a fog that permeated the area.

He was beautiful, two gently curved eyebrows like two divine sabers, ruby red eyes a strong jaw and straight nose adorned his pale face. Two white horns filled with mysterious engravings sprouted from the sides of his head as they elegantly curved towards the back, and large metallic chrome wings protruded from his back, they were large, robust and powerful. Long golden hair flowed down his back to his waist. It was like the gods themselves came down from heaven and carved this man from a divine jade.

At a staggering 13 meters tall, he made the nearby shrubs look like small weeds, covering his body was a primitive animal hide that glowed crimson, the hide resembled a tiger like beast and it gave off a constant aura of ferocity. His and muscles were chiseled and perfectly defined, there was no excess, only perfect proportions.

The young man sat in a lotus position, he closed his eyes as if looking deep within himself.

He slowly floated off the ground. Overhead, the sky began to darken. Black clouds filled the skies for countless miles, seemingly endless.

Flashes of blue came from the dark clouds along with a growing rumble.

Pressure came down upon the young man, flattening the hill he hovered upon.

The young man didn't seem to notice with only his eyebrows knitting a little.

With a loud bang, a gigantic lightning bolt that shimmered between blue and violet struck down towards the young man.

It was the width of a 1000 meters and threatened to swallow the young man whole as it roared through the skies like an angry violent dragon.

The young man opened his eyes and stared at the lightning with a curious gaze, a smile forming on his lips.

At unfathomable speeds, the lightning struck the young man but there was no thud or explosive sound, only an indistinct drip as if a pebble had fallen into a pond.

The young man rippled like water as the lightning disappeared within his body. It's angry roars muffled into a gentle whimper.

The black clouds above slowly dispersed until all that was left were endless blue skies and a blazing sun.

The young man slowly floated down to the ground.

He was inside a crater that was over several hundred meters wide and deep, the nearby shrubs and trees had been reduced to dust. The area around him had truly become a barren wasteland.

"Such a fierce lightning" The young man mumbled.

He clenched his fist and from it burst forth a crackle of godly power. "The heavens truly are mysterious.. "

The young man nodded with content. "Ever since the awakening there has been chaos, groups where formed and battles fought. With my new strength, I'm sure I'll beat the others into submission and establish.. what was it called?"

The young man rubbed his temples in thought until he slapped his thigh and laughed as his expression brightened. "Ah! That's right, a kingdom!"

He raised his head and looked up at the sky. "Where did we come from, where did these memories originate? Heh.. I'm eager to find out."

"Helel!" An young melodious voice like the chirping of birds came from the distance, the worry within could not be concealed.

Helel turned around as something flew into his arms. The force of the impact nearly swept him off his feet.

It was a young girl around 9 meters tall, she had cherry red hair with streaks of white. Oval face, a dainty nose and small pink lips. She was slender, more like a budding teen with pure aura, a little naivete could be felt from her. Her white horns curved around the front of her head like a crown, her wings were metallic grey and thin, like a sharp blade. Her clothes were made from a red fluffy animal hide that had several flowers stuck to it held by some kind of invisible power.

The young girl looked at Helel with watery eyes as she let go after making sure he was not hurt anywhere. "Are you alright? The clouds went all dark and then I saw a huge lightning bolt! It was so scary."

Helel cupped the girl's cute face and laughed. "There's nothing to worry about Cybele, in fact it was a blessing. I've gotten stronger."

Cybele sighed in relief. "Here I was, worrying that you'd gotten hurt. Humph"

"Come, we should head back otherwise I'll miss the chance." Helel looked into the distance with a firm gaze.

Cybele nodded as Helel held her hand.

They both floated into the air before disappearing.

...

9 months ago they had awakened in this world, they knew nothing about their origins or how they came to be. All they knew is that they were called the seraphim, other than that, basic knowledge and language had been imprinted into their minds. They were numbered a few thousand, most chose to stay in the field where they were born with only a few wandering off to explore. Countless dangerous beasts surrounded them but with their natural abilities they swiftly defeated them, harvesting the beasts meat for food and skin for clothes.

It was only the beast hordes that struck fear into them as they could easily number up to several hundred million.

Things were going well for the gods but conflicts arose over who should lead them resulting in many clashes. Eventually it was decided that there should be a competition for the position of leader. A fight to decide the strongest.

For several weeks now the fights have gone on and now the final fight to decide the leader has come.

Within a vast field of flowers of many different shades there was many makeshift houses built from large logs and tents made from beast skin.

In the center of the field was rounded patch of dirt a few hundred meters wide, there, a large crowd gathered nearing a thousand. Occasional shouts and grunts sounded from the center of the mass of people.

"Humph! Bael, I should be the one to lead, just look at my stylish clothing made from 173 types of bird feathers all of which were caught by myself, you have no chance!" Yelled a slim man around 10 meters tall, he wore a feathered cloak that shone like a rainbow, his wings which were poking out were decorated with crushed flowers, coloring his dull metal wings a myriad of blues and purples. His hat was made from large feathers that spread out arrogantly.

Bael opposite him scoffed and replied. "Pazuyu you fool, what can your dainty little feathers do against my godly physique? My mighty muscles will pave the way to a brighter future! Only a true man like myself has the qualifications to lead our people!" He was 16 meters tall, bald and wore only a primitive hide loincloth, a necklace around his neck carried various beast tooth's that were sharp and jagged. His muscles bulged with power and strength, veins that glowed gold littered them like spiderwebs. His horns bent outwards and up like bull horns and his wings were gargantuan and brass colored.

Bael and Pazuyu both snorted angrily, the former flexing his godlike muscles in several poses while the later flapped his wings causing his cloak to flutter.

Those gathered around laughed and whispered among themselves.

"Pfft, you two really think you're good enough? You airheads will most likely lead us towards a beasts maw." There was a soft snarky voice that came from within the crowd, it carried a hint of seductiveness along with a feeling of coldness that settled deep within the bones.

The crowd parted as a beautiful woman walked towards the two startled men. She was 12 meters tall, had a perfect hourglass figure with a slim waist and wide hips, her behind was shapely and firm. Her peaks were mountainous, perky and bound in a tight white tiger skin hide. A skirt made from some kind of reptilian covered her lower half and a scarf made from a furry animal wrapped around her slender neck. She had shiny raven black hair that flowed down to her legs, slender jaw, succulent lips, thin eyebrows, pointed slim nose and limpid grey eyes that radiated a cloudy light. Her wings were shiny and reflected the light and her horns curled downwards

Her curvy hips swayed from side to side drawing the gazes of many male and female eyes.

"Lilith!" Both Bael and Pazuyu shouted wearily.

Lilith gave them an enchanting smile. "Why don't you two boys both roll away and let this miss take charge."

The two backed off in fright, this was one formidable woman. In the beginning, when they awoke many men had become infatuated with her beauty and tried to take her as their partner but all that came to them was immense pain and tears, she did not play around and directly beat them black and blue. Afterwards she became known as the poisonous beauty, as one could look but not touch.

"Don't think I won't fight you Lilith, my perfect muscles will shatter your fragile body!" Bael quickly did several poses flexing his massive muscles.

"I'm so fast you'll never have a chance to catch me so you might as well admit defeat Lilith." Pazuyu spread his wings wide trying to make himself as big as possible.

The two's antics gave one the feeling of watching weak animals showing off colorful but futile defensive measures in order to scare away a predator.

Lilith fluttered her pretty eyelashes and giggled. "You two sure? I don't hold back."

The two gulped and nodded, their expressions serious. "No awakened forms, so it's a fair fight." Bael replied.

Lilith smirked and nodded. "Even if both of you used your awakened forms, you'd still have no chance" She thought.

Lilith dropped her casual dimeanor as a shocking aura exploded from her body gathering around her like a violent tornado, the surrounding crowd backed away in fright. Her eyes narrowed as she focused intently on Bael and Pazuyu.

Both Bael and Pazuyu backed away one step under the incredible pressure.

Bael shouted as a yellow light glowed from his body, his muscles bulged and his body grew in height to 30 meters, the golden veins that littered his body becoming more prominent. He positioned himself defensively as the ground shook from his steps, he was prepared for any attack.

Pazuyu floated into the air and began to flicker as two shadows of himself appeared.

Lilith crouched down with her arms down and her legs in a sprinting position, she was like a loaded gun ready to fire.

Pazuyu felt an ominous feeling so he quickly flew higher into the sky and his clones flew into different directions to act as distractions, his gaze never left Lilith.

As he was watching her position, he coincidentally blinked and in that moment she vanished. The ground under Lilith had cracked into a spiderweb that spread out for several meters.

"Where!?" Pazuyu looked around in shock, he didn't see how she disappeared.

"Argh!" A loud grunt came from where Bael was located.

Pazuyu turned his eyes towards his location and gasped in shock. Bael was sent flying with his head bent at an odd angle, foam coming out of his mouth.

In the moment Lilith had suddenly appeared before him with a wide smile.

"Oh sh-" Pazuyu moved his wings in front of himself as fast as he could in an attempt to block but he was too slow.

"Guah!" A tremendous force hit Pazuyu in his stomach, like a comet crashing into the earth leaving only desolation in it's wake. It was so powerful that it made him vomit up yesterdays dinner. His clones which were further away screamed before disappearing.

Lilith skillfully dodged the vomit while kicking Pazuyu in the chin making him fly even higher into the blue sky.

She landed gracefully on the ground patting the dirt off her hide shirt, looking around she asked with a toothy grin. "Anyone else?"

She peered at the crowd with her grey eyes.

*Boom!*

From the sky, Pazuyu came crashing down slamming into the ground burying himself in the earth with only his legs poking out. Bael was laying on the ground twitching with his eyes rolled back into his head.

The crowd shook their heads vigorously, there were quite a few who had cold sweat running down their backs.

"Hehe, good." Lilith nodded in satisfaction. "Now as my first order, I think we should-"

"Wait." A faint carefree voice came from above.

Lilith looked with her pretty eyes up in surprise. "Why isn't it the two loners who disappeared into the woods, you got something you want to say?"

Helel looked at Lilith and a hint of surprise flickered into his red eyes.

Cybele snorted. "Loners? Humph! We were training! Not playing around like you guys!"

Lilith looked Cybele up and down then smiled, she beckoned with her hand provocatively. "Training?, come on then. This miss will entertain you."

Cybele stared at Lilith's confident appearance and felt angered, she didn't know why she was feeling this way until she noticed many of the crowd staring at Lilith's chest with drool dripping down their chins. She looked down at her own chest which seemed okay, not small but definitely miles away from big and then looked at Lilith's. Her bust was like two grand mountains watching over the world with disdain.

Cybele's gaze flickered between her own and Lilith's chest several times and it didn't go unnoticed by Lilith, she smirked and flaunted her bosom which rose up and down from her melodious laughter.

This further angered Cybele, she pointed at Lilith and spouted with fiery eyes. "I'm gonna slap those two useless orbs to oblivion!"

As she was about to pounce forward and attack, Helel held her back.

"You're not her opponent." Helel said seriously.

"What? But Helel-"

Helel looked sternly at Cybele making her go quiet.

She gritted her teeth and remarked. "Beat her butt!"

Lilith cracked her neck. "Oh? I'd like to see you try"

Helel dropped down to the ground with a loud boom causing the ground to shake, as he looked up to where Lilith was he noticed that she had disappeared. He looked from side to side with a casual expression.

Cybele gasped, she mumbled under a quiet breath. "I couldn't even see her movements!"

*Crack!*

A foot had appeared to the side of Helel's head, it was slender and spotlessly white. A fierce energy surrounded the beautiful leg causing the air surrounding it to sizzle.

He managed to catch it before it could deliver a knockout blow!

Lilith looked up at Helel in surprise. "Such fast reactions, I'm impressed." She attempted to pull her leg away but it was held firmly in a vice grip.

She glared at Helel. "It's rude to hold a Lady without her permission!" Lilith punched forward with her fist, her curvy body bending at an incredible angle.

Helel caught her fist with little effort as it caused a booming sound in his palm.

Lilith smiled as if it was expected, her other foot found it's way towards Helel's belly but it was met by his knee. Still, the force of the impact separated the two with them both landing several meters apart from each other.

Lilith shook a little, her foot feeling a little numb. She looked at Helel with a frown. "You're very strong.. Humph, let's see you block this."

She shot up into the sky like a shooting star, the power emanating from her body growing stronger by the second.

"Get ready for defeat!" Lilith gathered the energy at the tips of her fingers causing claws of energy to extend from her nails, the leftover energy shrouding her body and wings in a crimson light with the tips of her wings glowing red hot.

Helel stood his ground, his casual expression never changing. It was like he didn't consider Lilith a threat at all.

Lilith had noticed this and it made her angry and frustrated. "I'm gonna wipe that look off your face"

"AHH!" With a loud shout she conjured a solid wall of energy behind her, Lilith flipped backwards with her feet landing on the solid energy. From a crouching position she jumped with all her might towards Helel shattering her foothold.

Lilith disappeared from sight with only sonic booms left in her wake.

She appeared above Helel in an instant, her claws striking towards him with unprecedented speed and power.

Helel's wings shone with a metallic light and moved to protect him.

Lilith's claws weren't fast enough as they hit Helel's wings with a resounding dong!

The ground beneath Helel sunk from the impact making a crater a thousand meters wide. A few people too close to the fight were blasted away by the shock.

He grunted in surprise, he had to use his arms and wings together to block that attack.

Noticing that Helel's arms were occupied, Lilith's wings sliced towards his defenceless legs.

Helel had no choice but to jump, his wings opened wide with a strong force pushing Lilith away.

But this didn't stop her as she reappeared right above him with her foot crashing down towards his head.

Helel moved his head to the side as Lilith's heel struck down on his broad shoulder.

The impact from sent a slight pain through him. He looked solemnly at Lilith. "You're good."

Lilith snorted and backed off landing at the edge of the crater, she looked down at Helel with a pleased expression. "Do you submit?"

Helel rubbed his shoulder and looked at her with narrowed eyes. "But not good enough.. "

"What? Why you-" As Lilith was about to retort, she was interrupted by a colossal surge of energy. An unknown pressure surrounded her making it hard for her to breathe.

Helel raised his hand, a violet lightning crackled around his body before gathering into his palm.

As she gazed at the lightning surrounding Helel, she felt a sense of immense danger. The feeling made her feel powerless and afraid.

Helel gathered the lightning to two of his fingers, the violet lightning was wild and violent occasionally striking the nearby rocks turning them into dust.

He looked at Lilith coldly before shouting. "Lightning blade!" His hand struck down towards the ground in the direction of Lilith.

There was a bright flash causing Lilith to close her eyes in fright.

*Boom!*

The ground shook as a thundering crash struck the earth, only the frightened scream of Lilith could be heard apart from the chaos.

Lilith was crouching down with her wings covering her body, she was shivering in fright.

She noticed that she didn't feel any pain but she could smell something burning.

She peaked her pretty head out of her wings which covered her like a cocoon, Helel was standing in front of her with a vague smile on his lips.

Turning her head to the side where the burning smell she gasped loudly as she was met with a shocking sight.

There was a massive canyon to her side about 30 meters wide with an unknown depth, the rocks surrounding it were charred black and smoking. The canyon continued behind her for thousands of meters even striking a mountain in the distance which was split in half.

A cold sweat ran down her back, she looked up at the gloating Helel in apprehension.

"Do you submit?" Helel teased.

Lilith looked at him with a glare. "You bully, scaring a defenseless woman like me. Have you no shame?"

Helel nearly fell over, he retorted. "Defenseless? But my shoulder! It's still sore from your kick!"

Lilith turned her head to the side. "Humph!"

Helel sighed. "So, do you submit or what?"

Lilith looked at him through the corner of her eye. "For now.. But one day I'll defeat you!"

Helel laughed. "Good! If I'm careless you'll catch up to me in no time. I'd better stay on my toes"

Cybele flew down and landed beside Helel, she jumped into Helel's embrace and laughed. "Nice!"

Her slender arms wrapped around Helel as she buried her face into his chest, catching a whiff of his scent briefly stunned her making her body heat up.

Helel was a little shocked, Cybele had never been this intimate before. "Ahem!" He cleared his throat causing Cybele to jump away like a startled deer.

Cybele blushed while mumbling a soft apology. "Sorry, I got a little excited."

Shaking away the embarrassment, she turned towards Lilith and smirked. "Hopefully you've taught her a little humility hehe."

Lilith snorted and then stood up, she brushed the dust off her hide clothes and asked curiously. "So what's your will, leader?"

"King, my title is king Lilith." Helel replied.

Lilith looked at Helel with an expression only someone who had unwittedly swallowed a fly would have. "King? bleh.." Just the thought of calling Helel king made her physically ill.

Helel ignored Lilith's disdain and looked around at the devastated landscape that once used to be a beautiful field of flowers. "I think we should find a new place to call home."

38