13. Cucked by God! [R18]
3.6k 9 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NSFW borders have been placed and you can skip the [R18] scenes without missing out on any vital story content, enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

 

"I died.."

"Well technically, only my physical body died at first. My powerful soul which I had cultivated for thousands of years lived on, but only for a time."

"No matter how powerful it was, the weapon used to slay me severely damaged not only my body, but my soul which only lasted 7493 years after my bodily death before it too faded away into the heaven and earth."

"I had over 7000 years to try and leave the cave but I knew it was fruitless. The cave walls themselves were reinforced with countless formations preventing anything from intruding or leaving; the corridor leading to the exit was lined with the most deadly of traps which an Ancient in the dao of treasure making carefully laid down."

"Even if I had managed to escape and possess a body, it would have been a pointless endeavor. My soul was far too damaged as it was taking all my willpower to prevent it from falling apart, the moment it entered another body it would have shattered to pieces...truly, my disciple was ruthless and left no chances for escape."

"Thus, I could only wait and watch helplessly as my flesh turned to dust, as my soul withered and weakened until true death claimed me."

"So how is it that I'm currently alive right now? I feel the beat of my heart, the blood running through my veins and my healthy and vibrant soul!"

I curiously look towards the peerlessly beautiful woman whose looks made even me feel inferior, it was only accentuated by her terrifying eyes, foreign looking golden hair and those strange wings on her head.

Before I could even ask a question, she had already spoken and...her words were baffling to me.

"Welcome back to the land of the living my new maid!"

I was caught of guard by her voice which was soft and heavenly, it would put the mistress of the Sound Void sect to shame.

"Wait a minute....maid?!" From her tone, the title sounded like that of a servant!

Looking towards the woman with an incredulous expression, I could only reply with a frown.

"Me a mere servant? Laughable! Absurd! I am an Empress and sect master with the highest of status! My immense power coming solely from my own efforts! Countless beings looked up to me, whether they be a commoner or an Emperor. Even those foul juniors from Azure Tiger sect respected my power till the end, not daring to push me."

I shake my head. "No..no..I shouldn't be getting caught up on that, the true question is; how am I not dead? Is this a dream, some unfathomable form of corpse revival technique?"

Words finally leave my mouth. "Why am I not dead? I know I should be, I felt it! I lived it!"

The woman gestured lazily as she replied. "You're wondering about that? It's simple, I brought you back."

"Impossible, you must be lying! Not even the greatest Celestials could do such a thing! Stranger, what is the hideous corpse cultivation technique you used to bring me back?" I ask with a hint of anger, my eyes narrowing into slits. "It's common knowledge that no matter high someone's cultivation is, resurrecting someone from true death is out of the question!"

The woman smirks at me which only added to my frustration. She pointed towards one of the vegetables in the corner and said. "They'll vouch for me."

I look over and my eyes open wide with surprise. With a loud gasp, I shout. "Th-those are intelligent herbs!"

"It takes over 30 thousand years for such herbs to come about naturally...just how long have I been gone?"

One of the herbs, a large Beetroot, nervously walks over; it's root legs were nimble and balanced as they plodded along the stone floor.

"Uhh..um...the goddess did indeed bring you back, we saw how your skeleton got all veiny and fleshy! It was pretty gross actually," The Beetroot wryly smiled as it scratched it's leafy head. "And then after a few seconds, there you were! Alive and well...It was amazing!" The other herbs surrounding all nodded in agreement, stars sparkling in their eyes.

As I listened, my mouth had unknowingly opened wide in shock. "They were telling the truth! With my abilities, telling truth from fiction was a piece of cake especially for these herbs whose temperaments were as pure as a white sheet!"

"Listen closely my new maid, I...am...Ariel!" Ariel opened her arms wide as she said her name, the cave began to tremble as cracks formed on the walls, crystals from the ceiling fell out of their sockets. In fact, from what my divine sense was telling me; the mountain and the surrounding lands were violently shaking as if there were an earthquake of epic proportions.

My heart began to tremble as a single thought resounded in my mind. "Such power!"

Ariel's eyes glanced towards me with a faint smile forming on her lips, she spoke with a tone full of authority. "I am god! If I want you alive, you'll live. If I want you to wear a maid outfit, it will be so," Suddenly my stylish robes disappeared as they were replaced by a foreign uniform that was quite inappropriate.

The uniform was very revealing as it showed off my ample chest like you would often see from those low class brothel girls. My thighs and bottom could feel the wind flowing under them as the skirt was very short. "How insulting!" I thought while angrily glaring at her; but she just gave me a lecherous look while continuing. "If I want that little herb over there to be human, it will be human!"

She pointed towards the large Beetroot which screamed in surprise before it grew into a 4ft tall young child.

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. "Did you just..." I scanned the child with my divine sense and came to a shocking discovery! The Bbeetroot turned into a living, flesh and blood human child!

After collecting itself, the child burst out into joy as he shouted. "I'm a real boy! I'm a real boy!" While dancing in circles.

The herbs looked at the child with jealousy.

Ariel waved her hand again and the Beetroot child excitedly dancing suddenly turned back into it's original Beetroot self.

"Eh!" The Beetroot looked at it's hands which were roots again, shock appearing on it's face. Tears began to well up in it's small black eyes while it mumbled. "I'm a vegetable again..."

"Ahahaha!" The other herbs looked at the dispirited Beetroot while laughing and pointing.

"Silence!" I heard Ariel mutter as all the herbs had their mouths clap shut.

She looked towards me with a smile. "So maid, do you have any more questions about the matter?"

I shake my head and reply. "Your servant does not." Although my face was showing an expression of subservience, inwardly I was feeling deeply aggrieved! To go from a mighty Empress to a lowly servant? Such a thing was absolutely intolerable!

But no matter how much I hated the thought, I had to accept! I knew the reality of the situation I was in, this woman in front of me was an unfathomable being with powers so profound; reality itself seemed to bend to her will! There was no hope of opposing her, it would be foolish to do so.

Closing my eyes, I take a deep breath.

I am not my past self any longer. To survive now, I have to lower my pride and rein in my stubbornness.

"I will serve her well." I decided deeply in my heart. "It's the least I could do considering she gave me another chance at life."

"Serving a god....maybe it won't be so bad?" I thought optimistically.

Ariel seemed to read my thoughts as she chuckled. "It's seems you've accepted your fate, good...we will leave now."

"Where are we headed Mistress?" I ask curiously. What location could arouse the interest of this goddess?

"One of the lowest realms." Ariel replied vaguely.

"The Ancestral continent?" I reply with surprise flickering on my face.

"That big chunk of land at the bottom?" Ariel shook her head. "No we'll be heading to one of the planets surrounding it. We may stop and have look on this "Ancestral continent" on the way though."

"Those small worlds?" I utter with a baffled expression. Why would she want to go there of all places? There's so little spiritual Qi on those barren planets.

Ariel turned to leave and before I could follow, my skirt was tugged. "Master; please don't leave us." The large Beetroot looked at me pitifully. All the other herbs were standing behind it while twiddling their root-like fingers.

"Come along then." I sigh, my ring flashes as the little herbs were absorbed into it's space.

...

Ariel and Rong Xiaoman had left the mountain and were now traveling at blinding speeds. The surroundings blurred as they passed countless towns and cities; secluded sects and clans.

While they were flying through the air, something caught Ariel's interest.

Ariel stopped as she looked downwards with a smile, Rong Xiaoman stood behind her as she inspected the surroundings.

Turning her gaze towards the ground below, Rong Xiaoman spotted a vast palace that stretched for thousands of miles. "One of the many kingdoms inhabiting the region...what's so special about it that it caught the goddess's attention." She thought.

From Ariel's finger a drop of blood flowed out. The blood glittered with millions of galaxies, it seemed as if an entire universe was contained within it. Rong Xiaoman was enchanted by the drop of the goddess's blood, staring at it with a little drool leaving her mouth.

The scent it gave far surpassed the greatest elixirs. "I-If it I could refine that..just how powerful would I become?" The thought lingered in Rong Xiaoman's mind.

Ariel pointed towards one of the many gardens surrounding the palace as the drop of blood turned into a bolt of white lightning.

Rong Xiaoman followed the lightning with her gaze and left feeling surprise and bewilderment, she saw it strike a woman strolling through the garden. The woman fainted before the frightened servants surrounding her.

"Hehe..the deed is done." Ariel chuckled.

Rong Xiaoman curiously asked. "Uhm..Mistress, what was that?"

"Just a little incarnation I seeded, it will be an amusing way to pass the time."

Rong Xiaoman cupped her chin in thought. "Pass the time?"

The two continued on, eventually after passing through many worlds they came upon the Ancestral continent.

The moment she saw the endless sprawling continent, Rong Xiaoman's eyes became distant, glazed and full of remembrance.

Ariel stretched as she yawned. "A little rest before we move on will do me some good, come; lets see how good your maid skills are."

Snapping out of her little reverie, Rong Xioaman nodded with a sigh.

...

Yun Lee was an unfortunate man in his past life with many grievances but due to a magical trinket he received from his teacher, upon his death at the hand of his enemies; he was transmigrated into the dead body of a crippled waste with the same name. His new body was pale and slim, with the looks of a porcelain doll.

Though that wasn't also the only fortunate thing that happened as the Ground Poison Sphere, a heavenly treasure which his enemies were after followed him into his second life.

It was clear that destiny had other plans for Yun Lee who was now the grandson of the strongest elder in the Yun clan.

Before he even had time to collect himself with 20 years of new memories flooding his mind, he found out that a sinister plot had befallen the previous owner of his new body.

The previous Yun Lee was set to marry Xia Qingmei! The number one beauty in the city of Levitating Clouds with peerless intellect and talent. This had drawn the ire and jealousy of one of the Yun clan's number one youths, Yun Yulong; who would never allow such a toad to eat swan meat!

Thus poison found it's way into the previous Yun Lee's morning porridge ending his life, though that was a non-issue to the transmigrated Yun Lee who possessed the Ground Poison Sphere!

It was only a short few hours after he had gotten used to his new body and interacted with his childhood sweetheart Yun Lingxi who he referred to as Big Aunt, before he was exchanging vows with Xia Qingmei which of course drew the hatred and resentment of the countless young masters after her hand.

Things proceeded without incident but much to his dismay, Xia Qingmei was cold like a 1000 year old glacier. She didn't so much as spare him a glance, nor even allow the thought of him sleeping in the same bed; not to mention consummate their marriage which to her, was absolutely out of question!

That wasn't the only barrier preventing Yun Lee from getting closer to Xia Qingmei as it turned out she was a disciple of a famous sect master who controlled the Chilled Guard, one of the four surrounding holy lands! The only reason she was marrying him was due to her fathers promise to Yun Lee's grandfather.

Night after night he spent sleeping outside the bridal chamber, which was made easier as he was often accompanied by his gentle Big Aunt who consoled him.

It was on one of these lonely nights that he came across a unconscious petite girl with azure hair whose beauty far surpassed even Xia Qingmei! The strange girl mysteriously disappeared into his Ground Poison Sphere as soon as his hand touched her which baffled him. Although he was curious to who this girl was, he had to let the matter pass until he could figure out how to extract her from his heavenly treasure.

Cataclysmic events passed as Xia Qingmei was spirited away to the Chilled Guard Sect by her master and he was was expelled from the Yun clan after Yun Yulong disclosed that he was adopted! He had no choice but to swallow his resentment and swiftly leave the clan with nothing but his clothes on his back; only Big Aunt who was crying rivers and his grandfather sent him off reluctantly.

Yun Lee continually encountered unlucky, dangerous situations thereafter until one day when he was about to killed; the mysterious girl who was sleeping in his Ground Poison Sphere awakened and saved him. As it turned out, she was Yasmine, the soul of a princess from a higher realm. Her temperament was aloof and proud with every fiber of her being as if she were born that way. She had been attacked and poisoned with something called the "Celestial Slaying Poison", and because of the Ground Poison Sphere, she recovered enough to halt the it's movement throughout her soul.

With her help, his crippled meridians were healed through the use of a Celestial jewel. His cultivation which was stagnant for many years prior jumped several realms instantly!

With his newfound power and this mysterious princess Yasmine at his side, Yun Lee returned to Levitating Cloud city with vengeance heavy on his mind!

...

It had been several months since Yun Lee had left this city in disgrace. Looking around nostalgically, he felt like he had been away for years.

The city was quite vibrant and full of people going about their daily lives. The streets were muddy and filled with animal droppings, which left a nasty scent lingering on the nose. The buildings weren't too fancy but were built sturdily with clay bricks and carved wood.

"What a shit hole, I can smell the stink even though I don't have a body right now.. " Yasmine grumbled as she covered her transparent nose in disgust.

Yun Lee smiled wryly. "Master, this was my home...could you be a little more gentle with your description of it?"

Yasmine snorted in response, he could only shake his head and continue on.

As he walked to through a fairly abandoned street a woman's voice called out to him which caused him to jump in fright.

"Little Lee!" A chubby woman with fat in all the wrong places waltzed over towards him with loud steps, the luxurious robe covering her body was too tight making various areas on her body want to break free from restraint. "I was right, you are my little Lee aren't you?"

Yun Lee sighed in his heart, this woman was called Yun Zhulin who often took care of the previous Yun Lee. She was his paternal aunt, a sister of his late foster father. She had looks that would make the most valiant of men turn away in fear with her crooked nose, beady eyes and large, hairy mole on the right side of her cheek. If these were the only things wrong, Yun Lee wouldn't care as he wouldn't treat her differently just because of her looks.

No, there was something else entirely wrong with this woman. She was an absolute creeper! It may be due to all the disgusted stares she was given when growing up that twisted her personality in some way. The moment he appeared in the Yun clan, she latched onto him like a leech; smothering him in affection he did not desire.

Yun Lee was quite the beautiful child with feminine features and it was this that attracted Yun Zhulin to him in the first place. While he was growing up, she often stared at him with a lustful gaze, many times she would offer to have a bathe together but he always denied leaving her sullen. There were times where caught a glimpse of her peeping on him while he was in the toilet and many of his used underwear disappeared suspiciously. This woman absolutely terrified him when he was younger.

If it wasn't for her visiting another city at the time, it was certain that Yun Zhulin would have nagged the Elders to death before she would ever let him be forced to leave the Yun clan.

When Yun Zhulin reached Yun Lee, she smiled brightly showing her uneven, discolored teeth. Her eyes rolled over Yun Lee like a street hooligan would an innocent beauty.

Feeling her gaze, Yun Lee shivered. He could hear Yasmine laughing loudly in his mind.

While Yun Zhulin was admiring his form, some of her divine sense scanned him.

Her eyes opened wide in surprise! She sensed that Yun Lee's cultivation was now vast and profound. "How's that possible!? His Meridians were crippled, he had no chance at ever advancing his cultivation! He must have had a lucky encounter."

Yun Zhulin remarked in a warm voice. "Little Lee, I am so happy for you. Congratulations on fixing your broken meridians," She sighed. "Children grow up so quickly."

Yun Lee rubbed his nose and replied. "Thank you Auntie Zhu, sorry for the trouble I caused you and grandfather."

Yun Zhulin expression broke into one of anger as she replied. "Nonsense! You didn't cause any trouble at all Little Lee, it was all those smelly Elders who are totally biased! Kicking you from the clan like some mutt...I definitely do not agree with what they did."

Yun Lee felt a little warm inside, although this Auntie of his was a bit freaky. She always took his side.

Yun Zhulin seemed to think of something as she quickly grabbed Yun Lee by the shoulders. "Yun Lee you must go save Yun Lingxi, she needs your help!"

Yun Lee's eyes clouded with worry as he urgently asked. "Auntie Zhu what's wrong? Is she in trouble?"

Yun Zhulin looked around to make sure no one was listening, she then whispered. "Little Lee, that piece of shit Yun Yulong has set his lascivious sights on Yun Lingxi. She has been sent on a mission with him to go hunt some beasts; the Elders are in on the plot as they have sent your grandfather away on an unimportant task. I even heard they gave Yun Yulong some kind of special aphrodisiac!"

Yun Lee's hands began to grip tight causing his knuckles to whiten, anger filled his eyes like a blazing fire. Yun Yulong was that bastard that killed the previous owner of his body, he was the reason for his exile from the clan and now he wanted to take away his Big Aunt!? "I will crush his bones dust!" Yun Lee thought venomously.

"Auntie Zhulin, why didn't you warn her?" Yun Lee's hate filled eyes locked onto her.

"Little Lee, Auntie has been under surveillance ever since she got back. Those foul Elders are just looking for a reason to send me to my death," Yun Zhulin sighed with a hint of fear flickering in her eyes. "I'm sorry, now that your grandfather isn't here; I can't make any rash moves."

Yun Lee nodded his head with understanding, his eyes narrowed. "Auntie Zhu...tell me where they are.."

...

Walking through a dense forest was a small group of teens. The trees were thick pines several meters wide and 10s of meters tall; they were packed so densely together that they hampered visibility, making the surroundings dim and void of most sunlight. Grass that went up to one's thigh littered the forest floor in the more open spaces, these were breeding grounds for bugs like mosquito's and crane flies.

Yun Lingxi was walking several steps ahead of the group, her pretty brows were furrowed. She could feel Yun Yulong's vile gaze upon her body and It made her feel intense disgust, like a sticky feeling she couldn't get rid of.

She hated the fact that she was forced to go on this mission with Yun Yulong and his goons. No matter how she pleaded, the Elders back at the clan ignored her. "Father... Yun Lee... when will you come back and save me from this nightmare?" She thought as her shoulders slumped dispiritedly.

"So plump!"

"Ahaha! I agree young master!"

When she heard the few lecherous remarks from behind, Yun Lingxi finally decided she had enough of his invasive gaze!

"Yun Yulong! Rein in those filthy eyes of yours!" Yun Lingxui growled angrily, it felt good to get that off her chest.

"Why should I? It's all gonna be mine anyway.." Yun Yulong replied with a sinister tone, his eyes flashing with lust.

"W-what do you mean!?" Yun Lingxi stepped back with shock.

"Since that bitch Xia Qingmei left, I have to settle for second best...I'm gonna push you down under me and make you my wife!" Yun Yulong continued to leer at her as perverted thoughts were flooding his mind.

"You wouldn't dare! Father will kill you!" Yun Lingxi was absolutely sure he wouldn't provoke her father who was the strongest in Levitating Cloud city!

"I have permission from the Elders, this aphrodisiac will make you submit to me!," Yun Yulong laughed loudly as he pulled a vial from his sleeve, inside was a red liquid that gave off a hypnotizing glow. "Besides, your father won't be back for several months...and by time he finally does comes back? You'll already be heavily pregnant with my child!" He licked his lips as he eyed Yun Lingxi's ample bosom.

"No...no that can't be!" Yun Lingxi shook her head in denial.

Yun Yulong gave a glance towards his two companions, they nodded as sinister smiles crept onto their faces. The trio approached Yun Lingxi as they attempted to box her in.

Seeing the dangerous situation she was in, Yun Lingxi pulled a smoke bomb from her pouch before throwing it on the ground.

It exploded into a large plume of dense smoke, she used this opportunity to escape the encirclement and run into the trees as fast as she could.

"Dammit! After her!"

As she heard angry shouts from behind her, her movement technique was pushed to the very limit. The thick branches battered her body but with the protection from the her internal Qi, she managed to scrape by with only small tears on her robe and no damage to her skin.

Their steps got closer with every second that past and at the moment when they had almost caught up to her, when her heart had nearly fallen into despair. She burst through a thick group of trees and came out into a vast open area with a large lake, Yun Lingxi almost tumbled into the lake but she bumped into something so soft it felt like the most heavenly of cushions.

Yun Lingxi lifted her head up from the soft cushions her face was buried in and saw a woman with haunting beauty that made her heart beat wildly. "Xia Qingmei is like a country bumpkin compared to her.." She thought as she lost herself in the woman's ethereal visage.

Ariel looked amusedly at the little girl before her.

The little girl had long shiny black hair that stopped at her waist, soft features and cherry red lips; her charming brown eyes were full of innocence. Her young body was like a budding teen with a slender shape and large bottom, her bosom had yet to fill out but it was quite decently sized for her age.

Ariel lifted the girl's chin with her finger as she asked with a heavenly smile. "You lost little girl?"

Rong Xiaoman paid no attention to the sudden appearance of an unknown girl who popped out from the nearby treeline as she had more pressing matters to focus on. She was currently practicing her tea making technique at a 2 meter long wooden table, beside the large lake that glittered in the sunlight.

Sadly, her results were not exemplary. Rong Xiaoman was never one for the fine arts as she preferred swords, physical training, long periods of cultivation and creating techniques. Things like embroidery, tea making and serving flew completely over her head.

Before Yun Lingxi could snap out of her daze and reply, an angry shout resounded behind her.

"I finally caught up to you Yun Lingxi! You won't escape, take this!"

A red vial flew toward Ariel and Yun Lingxi.

"Big Aunt! Watch out!" Suddenly from a nearby treeline, Yun Lee appeared!

In just a few steps, he had already found himself barreling towards the two women. He managed to get to Ariel and Yun Lingxi in time, just before the red vial. Although he had already noticed the shocking beauty that Ariel radiated; he had no time at all to think about such things.

"I will save them no matter what!" He thought firmly in his mind.

Yun Lee's hands landed on both Ariel and Yun Lingxi's shoulders but to his surprise, only Yun Lingxi was pushed out of the way. The other strange woman with golden hair was like a firm mountain, an immovable object!

Caught off guard and no longer having the momentum to get out of the way in time, the red vial hit him and shattered. Red mist exploded forth covering a distance of 3 meters, both Yun Lee and Ariel were engulfed by it.

Stepping out from the treeline, Yun Yulong showed a baffled expression as he looked at the red cloud and then at Yun Lingxi who was outside of it. "Did I miss?"

His two goons came out from the trees, causing them to rustle. Standing behind him, they too had puzzled expressions.

As the trio were looking at the red mist with various thoughts flashing in their minds, a human figure came dashing out of the mist at speeds their eyes could not keep up with.

They had no time at all to react before Yun Yulong and his subordinates had their heads separated from their bodies, horror flashed in their eyes as they spent their brief flight time watching their headless bodies fall to the ground. The last thought that ran through Yun Yulong's mind as he caught a glimpse of the reaper of their lives was. "YUN LEE! HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE!"

Yun Lee collapsed onto the ground, his body was heating up as his skin turned a shade of red. "Shit! How could the Ground Poison Sphere be ineffective?!" He cursed in his mind.

"The creator of the Ground Poison Sphere was a real weirdo, he made up strange excuses saying that if he made it so the Sphere could cure aphrodisiacs; the chosen one would no longer gain access to the damp caverns." Yasmine remarked with a hint of confusion.

"Ahhhh!!"

Yun Lee cried out in pain as he slammed the ground, his veiny fists causing the hardened ground to explode into a small crater surrounding him for several feet.

Hearing Yun Lee's agonized shouts, Yun Lingxi jumped up and ran towards him. Immense worry could be seen flickering in her eyes.

"Yun Lee!" As her frightened voice left her mouth, tears began well up in her eyes.

"S-s-stay back!" Yun Lee held out his hand forming a small barrier in front of Yun Lingxi, he felt an endless heat welling up from his loins. His member had long turned to stone as it threatened to tear itself from his pants.

"Yun Lee...you must have sex otherwise you'll die! I don't know how that brat got his hands on it, but that aphrodisiac is from a lust dragon and it's extremely potent to both males and females! You need the vital yin from a woman to calm down the poison." Yasmine advised.

Yun Lee shook his head in disagreement. "No, I won't! No matter what!"

"Look Yun Lee, your Big Aunt is before you. You've been friends since childhood and it's clear that she harbors feelings for you, this is your chance! The moment you take her vital yin, your cultivation will soar!"

Seeing that Yun Lee continued to adamantly refuse, Yasmine looked towards Yun Lingxi who was banging worriedly on the barrier.

"Yun Lingxi, Yun Lee is suffering from a lethal poison. If he doesn't have sexual relations soon, he will die...you're his only hope!" Yun Lingxi heard a mysterious female voice resound in her mind, she now understood why Yun Lee put up the barrier.

Looking at his painful expression her heart melted. "If I can help him...I'll do anything!" Her eyes shone with determination.

Yun Lingxi put her hand on the barrier as she stared deeply into Yun Lee's eyes, there was endless warmth bursting from them. "Yun Lee..It's okay, my body...I'll give it to you!"

The moment Yun Lee heard that something within his mind snapped, all reason left him as he pounced towards Yun Lingxi like bull in heat!

Before he could lay his hands upon the delicious meal which would satiate his overflowing desires, the golden haired woman appeared beside Yun Lingxi and held her in an embrace.

He was stopped and held in mid air by some invisible force.

"Oh...that red cloud really put me in the mood...Little girl, you're going to accompany me." Ariel said in seductive voice so enchanting that it made Yun Lee's member increase in size shredding the front of his silk pants.

Although Ariel's heavenly voice nearly put her in a daze, Yun Lingxi managed snap out of it and whimper weakly. "But Yun Lee.. I need to help him.."

"This one?" Ariel pointed to the growling Yun Lee who had saliva dripping from his mouth.

Yun Lingxi nodded her head weakly, she felt limp and comfortable in the embrace of this foreign woman.

Ariel looked towards the Yun Lee.

Yasmine was panicking right now, although she had scanned the two strange women with her divine sense before, she didn't sense anything so she didn't bother with them. But as it turned out, they were unfathomable experts that far surpassed her current perception. Even with her vast knowledge, she couldn't tell what power was holding Yun Lee in place and it frightened her.

As Ariel glanced at Yun Lee, amusement flickered in her eyes as she smiled widely. She had discovered something interesting!

Ariel waved her hand and a rather familiar chubby woman appeared who had a mystified expression as she glanced at the surroundings curiously.

"Where am I?" Yun Zhulin asked with her overly sweet voice that became unpleasant on the ears, the day had been hot and the those cursed Elders had her running doing many tasks resulting in her rather unbecoming, sweaty appearance.

As she looked around, she spotted Yun Lee, Yun Lingxi and two strangers...she also caught a glimpse of three headless bodies! "Just what is going here!?" Yun Zhulin thought in her baffled mind.

Ariel's voice resounded in Yun Zhulin's mind. "Yun Lee has been afflicted with the poison of a lust dragon and he needs your special.. care.. I think you know to do, right?"

All of her unimportant questions disappeared into a puff of smoke. Yun Zhulin's eyes sparkled as her breathing became heavy, her mammoth, out of proportion breasts heaved up and down.

"I know what to do.. " She mumbled as she stared lasciviously at Yun Lee's exposed member, she felt a wetness in her lower region which she hadn't felt since she sniffed his underwear a few years ago.

Yun Lee was released from his restraint as he landed before Yun Zhulin.

Yun Zhulin took off her robe revealing her bare body to the world. A nearby flying beast, a spiritual vulture who was eyeing up the three headless bodies below smashed into a nearby tree as it caught sight of the hideous naked form of Yun Zhulin!

"Come to Auntie...Little Lee.. " Yun Zhulin said in a coy voice.

 

 

 

                                                      ///WARNING NSFW CONTENT BEGINNING///

 

 

 

Yun Lee gave a beastly roar before he pounced towards the chubby woman before him. He pushed her down and sunk his rock hard member into her dark moist valley, the sweaty stench coming from her body only seemed to arouse his base instincts.

"OH!OH!OOOHH!! LITTLE LEE!! YOU'RE SOO BIG!!" Yun Zhulin moaned as she was ravaged by the animal-like Yun Lee who grunted and groaned in pleasure as he felt the wet folds wrap around and strangle his rod. "YES, SUCK ON MY BREASTS JUST LIKE THAT! AHHH!!"

...

Away from the eye bleeding sight, Ariel and Yun Lingxi were laying comfortably on a large soft king sized bed, the sunlight shining off their nude bodies. With a beautiful crystal clear lake, tall snow capped mountains in the distance and the various lush trees which surrounded the area as their scenery; the two began to engage in some intimate matters.

"Please..stop..ahn." Yun Lingxi gave out a meek moan full of pleasure.

Ariel was kissing Yun Lingxi's neck as she gently teased and pulled the little girl's hardened nipples. From Ariel's caresses, Yun Lingxi felt as intense tingling sensation coming from her cute pink nips which caused her skin shiver.

"You're such a cutie, come I'll teach you how to kiss.. " Ariel moved her sexy lips towards Yun Lingxi's.

Yun Lingxi was about to protest but her lips were immediately sealed.

"Mmmmm-"

Yun Lingxi felt Ariel's hot fragrant breath combine with her own and then a soft, wet tongue coiled around hers. The saliva flowing from Ariels mouth was sweeter than the desserts served at Levitating Cloud's top restaurant!

Her own tongue attempted to escape but it was fruitless, Ariel's was long nimble as it latched on and pulled her tongue into Ariel's own mouth.

The moment Yun Linxi's tongue entered Ariels mouth, it was vigorously sucked as Ariel's succulent lips wrapped around Yun Lingxi's petite tongue.

While she was distracted with the tongue battle, Ariel's hand had slid from her breasts, to her belly button; to her slit which just had begun to grow a little bush.

Two long fingers traced Yun Lingxi's labia, with gentle but intentional rubs on her sensitive clitoris. A cloudy liquid began to flow from her entrance, coating Ariel's hand thoroughly.

Ariel's colossal breasts engulfed Yun Lingxi's own, their nipples rubbing against each other rhythmically with their bodies movements.

"AHN! AHHN!" Even though her little tongue was being firmly locked down by Ariel's lips, muffled moans still managed to leak from her mouth as she felt an intense pressure building inside her, like an electric current that danced along her folds.

Ariel's fingers continued to tease Yun Lingxi's lower lips as she now had began to gently flick her erect pearl, sending shocks of pleasure running through her body.

The teasing of both areas, mouth and the labia below increased as time went on. Ariel was now back to sucking deeply on Yun Lingxi's pouty lips like she was trying to smother the little girl under her assault.

Pleasure had building deep within Yun Lingxi, a pulsating feeling that caused her body to shake and tremble. She felt her thighs quivering, her body began to heat up as her skin flushed with a light sweat.

The feeling accumulated until it reached a pinnacle, a stopping point; she was now at the edge of a cliff, all it would take was a single push to cross that final line and then bliss would overwhelm her.

But it didn't come, Ariel continued to tease her and keep her on the edge. It was maddening for Yun Lingxi!

She couldn't take it anymore!

Yun Lingxi looked deeply into Ariel's golden eyes with a pleading, begging expression. She wanted release!

Ariel seemed pleased with Yun Lingxi's reaction as she sucked hard on her tongue and then plunged her two long fingers deep into the little girl's flooding honypot tearing through her hymen and accurately striking the G-spot just beyond!

*Boom!*

An all encompassing eruption of pleasure burst forth from within Yun Lingxi's moist depths as her essence squirted outwards like a geyser!

"AAAAHHHHNNNNNN!!!"

A loud moan that was bordering a scream escaped Yun Lingxi's mouth as her back arched upwards, pushing against Ariel's pillowy breasts which rested upon her chest.

Her eyes rolled backwards as she sunk into an abyss of pleasure aftershocks, her body giving out faint twitches before finally sinking back into the soft bed mattress.

 

 

 

                                                  ///WARNING NSFW CONTENT ENDING///

 

 

 

An immense feeling of contentment and calm washed over Yun Lingxi which made her feel sleepy, she looked towards Ariel with half closed eyes and a wide smile.

Ariel brought her two fingers which were now covered in a maiden's blood out from Yun Lingxi's entrance.

She smiled at the little girl, satisfaction glowing in her eyes. "I took your first time...do you regret it?"

Yun Lingxi shook her head with a glazed look in her eyes, a deep love for Ariel could be seen brewing within. She shyly replied. "I don't... is that strange?"

Ariel chuckled as she kissed Yun Lingxi's lips. "Not at all little girl, not at all.." She sat up from the bed as her signature robe covered her body.

Yun Lingxi quickly held Ariel's hand, with a look of unwillingness she asked. "Will.. I ever see you again?"

Ariel turned around and stroked Yun Lingxi's hair. "Grow strong little girl and we shall meet again."

"Aha!!" Rong Xiaoman came flying over with a teacup in her hand, she landed beside the bed where Ariel and Yun Lingxi were sitting. "Mistress, I think I got it right time! Have a taste."

Ariel took the cup from Rong Xiaoman's hands and sipped from it.

Rong Xiaoman waited nervously while she peeked at her mistress.

"You've got long way to go still hehe." Ariel held her mouth as she giggled.

Rong Xiaoman sighed as she rubbed her head in frustration.

Ariel stood up and held Rong Xiaoman's hand which caused a jealous look to flash in Yun Lingxi's eyes.

"I had fun little girl." After Ariel said that she vanished into thin air along with Rong Xiaoman.

Yun Lingxi could only watch helplessly as Ariel left. A regretful thought lingered in her mind. "I didn't even learn her name... "

...

Ariel and Rong Xiaoman appeared above a blue planet.

"This is the place mistress?" Rong Xiaoman inspected the planet below. "It's so...normal."

Ariel nodded as she opened her palm and a book appeared. She opened it and flicked to one of the pages.

Rong Xiaoman glimpsed the title of the book but it only caused her to brow to raise in confusion. "Xianxia, Wuxia and Xuanhuan for dummies by Lain? What could it mean?"

"According to this book, if we hide inside a plain looking treasure," Ariel waved her hand and a dull bronze bracelet appeared. "And drop the treasure somewhere unpopulated; it will be picked up by the destined child! It may take while though which is why I seeded that incarnation." A cunning glint shone in Ariels's eyes.

"Eeeh!" Rong Xiaoman gasped at the ridiculous revelation.

Ariel looked towards Rong Xiaoman with crescent eyes. "And your job will be to guide them!"

...

Back at the lake, Yun Zhulin was sitting against a tree smoking a pipe, her naked body feeling the gentle breeze brush across it.

In her beady eyes there was heartfelt fulfilment.

She gave a long, satisfied sigh. "This is the greatest day of my life!"

A few meters away, behind a large tree there lay a naked Yun Lee who was in a fetal position.

He rocked back and forth as tears leaked from his eyes, his face and neck were filled with kiss marks.

Yasmine was now out of the Ground Poison Sphere and looking at Yun Lee, there was mirth in her blue eyes.

"Come on now, it couldn't have been that bad?"

She got no answer in return.

"Stop moping and man up! You've got a promise to fulfill remember? You'll reach a strong enough cultivation so I can form a new body!" Yasmine gestured with her tiny hands in attempt to get some reaction out of him.

Yun Lee ignored her and continued to rock back forth.

Yasmine giggled as she elbowed his shoulder. "Cheer up and look on the bright side, at least you're not dead right?"

 

Damn that  was a long chapter :p

Looks like Yun Lee ain't so smooth anymore, right?  Haha! Kudos to anyone who gets reference and who his character is based off  >:D

Anyway, as you may have guessed, the next chapter will be about Ariel's incarnation and yes, her incarnation will be male! GENDERBENDER!!!

33