14. GOD HAND
1.5k 7 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qin Ruyan was a woman who had it all.

Her beauty was unparalleled and she was a prominent daughter of one heaven realm's greatest clans, the Qin clan. Her husband Qin Sheng was the clan master and because of that, they were doted upon heavily by the clan's elders and ancestors, given the best resources and treatment.

But things were not all sunshine and roses, no, the future had cruel twists in store for her.

Although she was blessed with three angelic daughters, she had yet to birth her husband a son, an heir. The clan head position could never be claimed by a female due to thousands of years of tradition, it was absolutely out of the question.

She was hopeful though, as long as herself and her husband continued to try; eventually she would have the son she dreamed of day and night.

But their efforts would be for naught as one day, while she was traveling to another clan to present gifts and negotiations for co-operation on a recently discovered hidden realm; she and her escort were attacked by a group of assassins.

Her body was heavily injured and the resulting trauma prevented her from having anymore children.

This was just the beginning of her despair.

Due to a special yin/yang cultivation technique her husband practiced, he could only sire children with one partner in his lifetime. The technique itself had numerous benefits for both him and her but it became his downfall.

Because of her injury, the clan elders and ancestors lost hope in her husband and began to act cold towards him, no longer was he afforded the best resources for growth and no longer was she treated with respect.

Her crippled womb was just the same as him himself being crippled. Without the possibility of a clan heir being produced; their position dropped steadily like a rock in the sea.

Even though their worth had dropped in the eyes of others, her husband was still head of the clan and that was a problem for the elders and ancestors.

They began supporting a talented youth called Qin Hai behind the scenes. Qin Hai was extremely ambitious and he had long been infatuated with Qin Ruyan, he would stop at nothing to become the clan head even if he had to use vile means to do so. With the support of his elders, his wish became a reality.

It wasn't long before Qin Ruyan found out that her husband had died mysteriously while venturing out on a mission and before she even had time to grieve, Qin Hai had become the new clan master.

She was forced into becoming a concubine of Qin Hai's who had been madly in love with her for many years, but under threat of suicide; she managed to ward off his advances towards her.

Things were getting worse for her with every day that passed. Two of her daughters had become estranged from her as they blamed her for their fathers death. Qin Hai had become impatient with her and it wouldn't be long until he gave up trying to win her heart and used unscrupulous methods to take her body instead.

As the world began closing in on her, she spent more and more time in the gardens where she first met her husband. It was in these gardens that an ironic twist of fate would befall her.

...

With the glaring sun overhead, a group of women strolled through a beautiful garden that had various trimmed shrubs in the shape of phoenix's, dragon's and various other astonishing creatures. Marble sculptures of heroic individuals were spaced evenly alongside the pathway.

The woman in front had a divine, mature appearance. Long silky obsidian hair that cascaded down her back and ended at her plump round bottom, curvy hips that swayed mesmerizingly as she walked; spotless jade skin and a perfectly shaped, mountainous bosom that her loose long sleeved satin dress struggled to keep restrained. Her face was a soft oval shape with a defined jaw and luscious red lips. Her nose was long and straight which fit well with her high cheekbones. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of hazel that had tints of green.

Her appearance was absolutely alluring, so much so that any man who saw her would never be able to keep a calm appearance.

Her temperament was elegant and graceful and expression stern and cold. In her eyes there was a deep wariness as if she had suffered many woes.

Beside her was a young girl around 6 years of age her brown eyes had the sparkle of youth and innocence. Her features resembled the divine woman's, only younger.

The young girl skipped playfully as she followed alongside the divine woman.

"Mama, guess what uncle Hai taught me yesterday." The young girl said in a cherry voice.

Qin Ruyan's eyebrows knitted as she replied. "What?"

The little girl smiled a toothy grin with her little canines showing. "He taught me how to tame a Luan Mama, It was so fun!"

Qin Ruyan sighed and then stopped, she cupped the little girl's chubby cheeks and said. "Listen Zhen'er, you mustn't get too close to him alright?"

Qin Zhenzhen looked at her mother curiously. "Why Mama?"

"He's a snake.. " Qin Ruyan replied with a cold tone, a sharp light shone in her eyes.

She had inkling that Qin Hai had something to do with her husband's death, but she had yet to find any evidence.

Qin Zhenzhen nodded her head slowly but she still didn't understand why her mother didn't like Uncle Hai, her two older sisters seemed to like him.

Qin Ruyan patted Qin Zhenzhen's head with relief.

With the maids in tow, the mother and daughter continued through the dreamlike garden.

*Boom!*

Suddenly from the sky came a bolt of brilliant white lightning the width of a finger. It accurately struck Qin Ruyan who fainted and fell to the ground, the surrounding attendants gathered around her with worry in their eyes.

"Mama! Mama!" Qin Zhenzhen was sitting by her mothers side with wet eyes, she worriedly called out to her mother. Although the attendants were worried, when they saw that she had no injuries and that her breathing was calm and normal; they sighed in relief.

"Eeeh!" The attendants gasped and Qin Zhenzhen's eyes opened wide in shock!

Qin Ruyan who was laying peacefully on the ground suddenly shook as her belly began to enlarge at a rapid pace, her lose robes stretching as time passed. After two minutes, her belly had swollen greatly and now Qin Ruyan looked 11-12 months pregnant which absolutely baffled the attendants; especially Qin Zhenzhen whose eyes were now sparkling with wonder.

"When I asked big sister where babies come from, she said a phoenix comes with a special seed..and whoever eats the seed will grow a baby," Qin Zhenhen muttered as she rubbed her mothers belly with a pout on her little face. "Humph! What liars...babies obviously come from lightning."

One of the younger attendants who was listening had an expression of fright appear on her face, she looked at the sky fearfully before hurriedly scuttling under one of the nearby trees.

An older attendant walked over to the younger attendant with a frown on her face. "Qin Chen, What are you doing?"

The Qin Chen continued to peek at the sky, with a trembling voice she replied. "Miss Fei, I don't want to get pregnant! I'm too young!"

Qin Fei scoffed as she slapped the back of the Qin Chen's head. "Silly girl, that's not how you get pregnant!"

While the Qin Fei was scolding the Qin Chen, Qin Ruyan had finally shown signs of waking up.

Qin Zhenzhen watched happily as her mothers eyes trembled before slowly opening.

As she sat up in a daze, Qin Ruyan felt like she had awoken from a long dream. She looked around confusedly before asking. "What happened?"

"Mama! Mama!" Qin Zhenzhen gestured excitedly with her hands as she replied in a cherry voice. "We were walking and then a white lightning came down and struck you! Hehe, now you're pregnant!"

"What!?" Qin Ruyan cried out in surprise, her gaze quickly fell upon her enlarged stomach.

Her eyes almost popped out at the unbelievable sight, there was disbelief and confusion brewing in her mind.

"That's impossible.. " Qin Ruyan muttered in a trembling voice.

Closing her eyes, she immediately began using her divine sense to check her body's internal condition.

When her divine sense reached her womb, her expression changed to one of joy and immense puzzlement.

In her womb there was a fully developed baby resting peacefully, it would occasionally stretch out it's leg to kick. What most filled her heart with delight was that the baby was a boy!

"A gift from the heavens.. " She muttered as she stroked her belly. "Husband.. I finally have the son you always wanted.. " Unknowingly, crystal like tears had begun to leak from her eyes.

"Mama?" Qin Zhenzhen looked at her mother sadly.

Qin Ruyan wiped her tears away and then steadily stood up. Determination flashed in her eyes. "Zhen'er, we have to leave the Qin clan now."

"Why Mama? What about sister Mei and sister Ran?" Qin Zhenzhen asked as she looked at her mother.

"Qin Hai will go insane once he sees me like this so we must leave to avoid his wrath, this child will not be safe here," Qin Ruyan stroked her belly with a smile, the thought of that dog going mad with jealousy filled her with satisfaction.

She continued with sadness flashing in her eyes. "As for your sisters.. they no longer care for me and will certainly not follow us."

Qin Zhenzhen nodded her head glumly. She had noticed how coldly her sisters had treated her mother recently and it left a deep impression on the her.

"Servants to me!" Qin Ruyan shouted as her ring flashed, a jade medallion that shimmered with glowing runes appeared in her hand.

The servants gathered around Qin Ruyan and Qin Zhenzhen. Activating the medallion, a blue glowing circle surrounded the group and with a bright flash, they had disappeared.

...

40 Miles from the garden, there was a lofty golden palace that was situated atop of tall mountain. Inside, in one of the palace's many rooms there was a young man sitting at a long desk.

The young man could not be called handsome and was the very definition of average. He had black shoulder length hair, a hook nose, weak chin and black eyes that had a hint of viciousness hidden within them.

He sorted through the papers on his desk with swift precision.

As he was doing so, a knock came from the nearby door.

"Come in." He said in a grumbly voice, the monotonous work had clearly left him a little irritated.

A man covered in a black robe came in, his face was covered by a similarly black hood.

He bowed and said. "Clan Head Hai, Mistress Ruyan has left the realm through one of the imperial roads."

Qin Hai stood up from his desk with a furious expression on his face. "What!?"

The black robed man gulped then replied nervously. "One of the men guarding the gateway said that she looked to be with... child."

A vein popped on Qin Hai's forehead and his eyes shone with madness and jealousy, the desk was immediately shattered by a burst of uncontrolled power that radiated from his body.

The black robed man cried out in pain as he was forced back by the immense pressure, a drop of blood leaked from his lips.

Qin Hai looked towards the black robed man and shouted in a crazed voice. "INFORM THE BLACK GUARD AND FIND HER!! BRING HER BACK TO ME NOW!"

The black robed man bowed twice before leaving as quick as he could, he didn't want to stick around and be the punching bag for the enraged clan master.

"That whore...whoever fathered that child...when I get my hands on you...I'll cut your balls off and shove them down your throat!" Qin Hai hissed vindictively as his hands clenched into fists, his expression gleamed with savagery.

...

In the void of space there floated a blue planet.

The surface was covered with wild forests and jungles, tall mountains and vast seas.

In a rather dense forest, beside a deep river there was a tall cliff of which a waterfall ran over. Buried in the cliff, behind the waterfall was a damp cave.

The inside was dim with barely any light, the walls were rounded into a dome shape. The only entrance or exit was through the waterfall. On a rock in the center of the cave, there lay a bronze bracelet that couldn't look any more ordinary.

Contrary to it's dull average appearance, this bracelet was not merely ordinary.

Inside the bracelet was a space which housed an island, a small star above illuminated the island in a gentle light. A sparkling sea surrounded the island and the beaches had soft white sand.

Small tropical jungles littered the island and located at it's center was an impressive gothic mansion.

This was a paradise!

Inside the mansion, in an ornate looking living room; Ariel sat on a extremely comfortable recliner chair that faintly vibrated.

A futuristic helmet with a visor covered her head as she lay motionless, she looked to be asleep with her bountiful chest slowly rising and falling.

Rong Xiaoman was standing next to her in her maid outfit, in her hand was a tray holding several tea cups and a tea pot which was being kept warm with her Qi.

Her expression was dull and bored as her eyes wandered.

It was truly perplexing to Rong Xiaoman. Ariel had created this amazing space with just a wave her hand and then taken her inside.

After settling in the mansion for a couple days, Rong Xiaoman following her usual routine and made some tea; she then found Ariel sitting in this chair with this strange helmet on her head.

At first Rong Xiaoman was confused and not wanting to interrupt her Mistress, she waited by her side ready to serve tea at any moment.

She thought naively that Ariel wouldn't take long but she was wrong.

Rong Xiaoman let out a sigh. "It's been several months now...when is mistress going to wake up?"

She had stood beside Ariel for months now but it didn't effect her at all, with her cultivation she could spend several tens of years in meditation without eating any food or drinking any water; surviving only on spiritual Qi alone.

Rong Xiaoman looked back to Ariel and gasped.

Ariel had finally taken off the strange helmet and was now holding a cup of her tea, her eyes curved into crescents as she drank.

"You're getting better Xiaoman, keep it up." Ariel commented as she sipped the tea.

Rong Xiaoman nodded with intense curiosity glowing in her eyes. "Umm.. Mistress.. what is that helmet for?" She asked as she pointed to the helmet sitting on the chair's armrest.

"Oh that? It's just my incarnation controller. It's quite the experience but being a baby can get boring." Ariel casually replied.

Rong Xiaoman eyed the helmet. "Incarnation controller?"

Ariel noticed Rong Xiaoman's eyes attracted to the helmet, her lips rose into a knowing smile.

"You want to try?" Ariel got up from the reclining chair and gestured for Rong Xiaoman to sit. "Go ahead, give it a go."

Rong Xiaoman was truly curious, she sat down on the comfy chair and put on the helmet but nothing happened. As she was wondering what was wrong she heard Ariel's voice.

"You need to press the button on the side of the helmet and when you want to leave, just think "Exit""

Rong Xiaoman nodded located the button that was beside her ear and pressed it.

Instantly her vision blurred as she lost all feeling with her body causing her to panic a little, it was only a few seconds later that she regained the feeling of her body but it felt different.

She felt small and cramped as if she were being held in a warm embrace, there was also a strange appendage where her womanly parts used to be. It was a strange feeling.

As she was getting used to the new body she heard voices, currently her eyes were closed so she didn't see who was speaking.

"Mistress Ruyan! The black Guards are catching up, you must hurry to the ancestral continent!" One of the voices said.

"It's no use, the way is blocked...hide yourselves, take Zhen'er and Tian'er with you! I'll lead them away, they won't harm me so don't worry." A voice coming from above said sorrowfully.

Rong Xiaoman slowly opened her eyelids, looking around her surrounding curiously she noticed they were in a dark forest that was nestled in a valley. The moon up above lit up the surrounding two mountains in its gentle light, their peaks reaching up high into the dark starlit sky.

A group of women who looked to be servants surrounded her

She was in the embrace of a beautiful woman who had tears running down her cheeks but there was a firm resolution in her eyes.

"Mama don't go! Please!" A little girl tugged at the woman's robe with a pleading expression, her eyes were beginning to moisten.

The woman stroked the little girl's cheek and replied in a choking voice. "Mama is sorry she can't go with you Zhen'er, please take good care of Tian'er for me?"

The little girl nodded as tears leaked from her cheeks.

The woman looked to Rong Xiaoman who was snuggled in her embrace. "Tian'er my son...I won't be there to see you grow up, to be there to protect you..," The woman sniffled as more tears left her eyes. "But I know one day you'll grow up strong and rise up to the heaven realm....rescue mama when you do okay?" Those last words were like a whisper, a desperate hope that she would one day see her son and daughter again.

Rong Xiaoman looked at her with pity in her eyes. "Poor woman...to be separated from her children."

The woman wiped her tears away and then handed Rong Xiaoman to a nearby servant, with a flash of her ring, a jade medallion appeared.

"Take it, it'll hide your aura's. Once I'm gone, use it to leave the valley." The servant nodded as she gripped the medallion tightly.

After looking back at her children once more the woman leapt away and landed on one of the two nearby mountaintops. The young girl and the servants all had their eyes locked onto that mountain, deep worry filled their faces.

She shouted in a thunderous voice which resounded throughout the dark valley. "I AM HERE!!"

Over a hundred men in black robes and masks appeared on the opposite mountain top, the one in the lead laughed in a hideous, hoarse voice. "Kekeke.. Mistress Ruyan, you truly lead us on a goose chase but now your luck has run out. Where's the child?"

Qin Ruyan snorted and replied in a cold voice. "He's hidden away where you'll never find him. If you even think about looking, I'll detonate my heavenly star!"

"Tsk! Fine then, come along Miss Ruyan; Master Hai would like to have a chat with you." The black cloaked man replied with a chuckle, there was a hint of regret in his eyes. If he could have caught the child, he would have gained a hefty reward from the clan master.

While Qin Ruyan was talking to the black robed men, Rong Xiaoman was focused on something else.

"Mistress, some black robed men are about to take your incarnations mother away." Rong Xiaoman thought in her mind.

"Oh? Wait! I've seen this before!" Ariel's voice sounded in her mind.

Rong Xiaoman listened intently as she heard the pages of a book flipping.

"Aha!" Ariel's excited voice sounded.

"Let's see here... A traumatic event or dire circumstance causes the protagonist's parents to be separated from them early in life. The protagonist grows up with a clear goal in mind of finally meeting said parents and on the way he will defeat the enemy who caused the whole situation in the first place... " Ariel read out with a focused voice.

Rong Xioaman's baby-like brow could only raise in confusion.

"Not happening! Hahahaha!" Rong Xiaoman heard Ariel laughing in a creepy manner.

Back at the mountaintop.

Qin Ruyan sighed as she replied. "I'm coming...remember what I said."

The black robed man nodded impatiently, as he was about to reply; a loud boom came from above.

Looking up curiously his eyes opened wide in fear, he stuttered with a frightened voice. "W-w-what t-the hell is that!!" The surrounding black guards all cried out and whimpered in terror.

Qin Ruyan also had her eyes locked above, her body faintly trembling.

Up high in the sky, there was a gigantic circular portal that stretched for thousands of miles. It blotted out the sky hiding the stars from sight.

Everyone watched in horror as a colossal jade hand reached out from the portal, it's beautiful fingers were larger than mountains and the palm itself seemed as big as a continent.

The jade hand pointed at the black robed men standing atop one of the two mountain peaks. A glowing ball gathered at the tip of it's finger, it was so bright that it lit up the surrounding lands like a miniature sun.

The black robed man shook in fear as he wet his pants. His mind was in chaos and the only sound that could leave his mouth was the chattering of his of his teeth.

The surrounding black guards were in similar or worse conditions, they were all rooted to the ground as their legs would not respond.

The black robed man stared absentmindedly as the fiery star left the jade finger and shot directly at them, his final thoughts as he and the black guard were swallowed by the ball of fire was. "What god have I offended?"

Qin Ruyan watched in complete amazement as the fiery ball ran over the opposite mountain before flying high into the sky leaving a miles wide chasm that burned with fire.

"The father of my child?" Qin Ruyan stared as the jade hand returned into the portal, her eyes were filled with worship.

As she was in a daze, a bright light lit up the skies.

Qin Ruyan looked up and her mouth opened wide in shock, the moon was hit by that mysterious fireball and it had been obliterated in a blinding light!

It was like a brilliant firework that covered the limitless sky.

 

An incarnation with two personalities?! who would of thought of that? Qin Ruyan is certainly gonna be confused lol..

23