4.29 – ❤ Gooey Explanations
7.9k 13 245
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“My … pants? Why?”

Mel dropped to her knees, fingers going to Zoey’s belt. Deftly, she popped the buckle open, her button next, then forcibly tugged Zoey’s pants down. Her underwear followed, revealing a long, still-soft girl cock, which Mel grabbed.

“Why?” Mel asked. “Because I missed her, obviously.” She slapped herself across the face with Zoey’s member, then laughed. “She’s so perfect. And big! I’m such a lucky slime. I thought I’d seen the last of her.

“Don’t we have more important things to be doing? Talking about?” Her cock quickly stiffened in Mel’s grip, and at seeing the curvy slime girl on her knees, staring with admiration.

“First off,” Mel said. “There’s nothing more important than getting your fat cock inside me as soon as possible, so get that straight.”

“Uh,” Zoey said.

“But yeah,” Mel said. “We have other things to talk about, too. But who says it can’t happen while having fun?”

“I mean this politely,” Zoey said, watching gooey green fingers stroke up and down her cock, bringing it to full mast, “but I think you have your priorities mixed up. You’re in danger, right?”

“I’m in danger,Mel said, “of cock withdrawal.” Mel kissed Zoey’s dick, then said firmly, “And since the perfect medicine arrived, I intend to take it.” Soft, wet lips enveloped Zoey’s tip, and a sticky tongue stroked along ridges, sucking gently. “The other stuff is way less important,” she mumbled past Zoey’s cock.

“I don’t think that’s true.”

“Totally is.”

“And I don’t think this is the best position to ‘have fun and talk’,” Zoey gasped, shivering under the pleasurable assault. “Like you implied.”

Mel paused, Zoey’s cock still in her mouth. She pouted up at her. Zoey almost reached out and urged the slimegirl on, shoving her head down and really getting to it.

Separating with a pop, Mel said, “Yeah. That’s fair. Hard to talk with my mouth full.” She stood, then grabbed the hem of Zoey’s shirt. Zoey allowed her to tug it up and off. Sticky green breasts pressed into her own, and Mel expertly stripped Zoey’s bra, next. She squeezed Zoey’s tits, then pinched her nipples. “Gods, you’re so gorgeous. I’m so glad you’re here.”

“I came to help you,” Zoey accused—though Mel’s eagerness was quickly fraying her willpower. She grabbed Mel by the shoulders and stared firmly at her. “Danger first. Cock second.”

It was a rather absurd sentence. So was the way Mel pouted at it.

“Like I said,” Mel said. “There’s something eating me. An invader. It looks human, but isn’t.”

Mel got down on the ground, then turned and laid on her stomach. Turning to face Zoey, she slapped her ass, making it jiggle. She jutted it up, arching her back, then she shook her lower half, waggling her ass toward Zoey.

“Get that cock in me, and I’ll tell you more,” Mel said.

Zoey stared at the expectant slimegirl laying on the floor.

Well. If this was the fastest way to get the information she needed, who was she to say no? Even if Mel wasn’t acting in her own best interest by not taking this seriously.

Zoey got down behind Mel, gripping her cock. With her other hand, she pulled Mel’s left ass cheek, spreading the sticky goo-girl wide. Two holes presented themselves. She rubbed a thumb against Mel’s backdoor, then wiggled it in. Her sticky body acted as natural lubricant. Mel gasped in pleasure, then shook her butt a second time.

“Your cock! Not your finger! It’s seriously been too long. I want it inside now.”

Zoey obliged. She lined her tip up to Mel’s less-used entrance, then pressed forward, watching the gooey opening spread open and swallow her cock. Mel gasped as she was split apart by Zoey’s rod.

“Fuck. So big. Almost forgot.”

Inch by inch, Zoey stuffed Mel full, until her cock tip floated all the way up near the bottom of her breasts, suspended in green gelatin. Sighing in satisfaction, Zoey bent over the slimegirl, pressing her pelvis in Mel’s ass, and laying atop her, breasts pressing into Mel’s back.

Murmuring into Mel’s ear, Zoey said, “I’ll start moving when you start talking.”

“So mean,” Mel complained, wiggling her ass against Zoey, stirring her cock around. The sensation of tight, gooey walls caressing her cock almost wiped away her willpower, but Zoey mastered herself. Seeing her efforts fail, Mel huffed, straining as she turned her head to meet Zoey’s eyes. “Fine. So. I’ve been watching her for about a day, now. Or it. I’m really not sure what to call her.”

“You said she has a human form?”

Fulfilling her promise, Zoey rested on her elbows, then lifted her hips up, sliding her cock out of Mel’s gooey asshole, so only the tip was inside. She rested in that position, waiting for more—promising silently to slap down when Mel gave a response.

“Looks human, but definitely isn’t,” Mel said, hips wiggling side to side, massaging Zoey’s tip. “She feeds on magic. As in, structured magic. Of the shard. My essence.”

Zoey slapped down, hard, burying fourteen inches of girl dick in a powerful stroke. She hit with a loud impact, Mel’s entire body jiggling, and Mel cried out, pressing her forehead into the stone floor.

Your essence?” Zoey asked.

“The shards. Mine. It’s all the same,” Mel gasped. “Keep going. Fuck me. I’m talking, aren’t I? Stop being so mean!”

Zoey worked into a slow rhythm. Mel would get more when Zoey was satisfied with her explanations. She suspected if she got too into it, productive discussions would stop.

“You and the shard are the same?”

“Mostly,” Mel said. “It’s my domain, and it is me. Or … I’m its master. It’s hard to describe. But the point is, something’s invaded. Not a person—or not one like us.”

Us? Zoey hadn’t been entirely sure what Mel was, but, she supposed, doubting whether she was a person was ridiculous—even demeaning. Maybe she had been … created? … but she clearly was intelligent and had a personality. Artificial or not, she was a person.

“What does that mean, exactly?”

“No clue.” Mel shivered as Zoey’s cock slowly buried into her, then withdrew. She thrusted her ass upward into Zoey, urging her to go faster, but Zoey kept the gentle, teasing pace. “But she’s breaking down parts of the shard. Eating items, constructs, spells. The parts that keep me functioning.”

“But you’re fine?”

“For now,” Mel said. “It’s almost like she’s targeting less important parts. But it’s still messing with my balance. I’m a delicate creation.” Mel groaned. “A delicate creation that really wants you to go faster. Stop teasing!” She emphasized with another jerk of her hips, slapping her ass into Zoey’s pelvis and burying her cock deep.

Zoey obliged, but not entirely. She picked up the pace, leaning up and grabbing Mel’s ass with both hands as she thrust slowly in and out. “What can I do? If I come to you, is there any way I can help?”

“I think so,” Mel said. “She’s interested in the lewder parts of my shard. The parts where your influence lingers.”

My influence?”

“The carnal energies you brought.”

Zoey digested that. It was hard to think critically with Mel’s slimy asshole squeezing her cock, and the eager girl squirming beneath her and moaning.

She already knew her presence changed shards, but she’d thought that was just how shards worked. It sounded like her essence—almost certainly Ephy’s, to be more accurate—modified them in ways not typical to how they functioned. Though maybe that was obvious in retrospect. Rosalie and Delta had never heard of anything like the shards they had entered.

“Why?” Zoey asked.

“Why what?”

“Is she interested in the lewder parts?”

“Who wouldn’t be?” Mel moaned. “But it’s not just because it’s fun. It’s more potent.”

“Potent?”

“Your class. The weight behind it. Hey, flip me around.” Mel twisted, and Zoey adjusted to help her. Shortly, the slimegirl was laid out, facing upward, with Zoey’s cock still buried in her asshole. Mel rubbed at her pussy as Zoey gripped her thighs and pushed in and out in gentle thrusts. “Gods,” Mel groaned. “I love your cock so much. I’ve been thinking about it since you left. I’m so addicted.”

Zoey blushed. Said with such a genuine tone, it was a compromising statement.

“Watch this,” Mel said, leaning forward and gripping Zoey’s shaft. “Time to … swap.” She pulled upward, and Zoey groaned at the sudden pressure. She watched as her cock popped into Mel’s pussy, taking a shortcut. Mel had pulled her from one hole to another, straight through her goo-like body. Now, Zoey’s cock was pressed in by tight pussy walls.

The pleasure, and eroticism of the sight, eroded her defenses. Zoey grunted as she pushed Mel down and readjusted—then started pumping earnestly. Mel tugged Zoey in and kissed her, and Zoey basked in her fresh, citrusy taste. Her body bounced as Zoey’s hips slammed into her.

Gasping, Zoey pulled back, but only after indulging in Mel’s saliva for several long moments.

“You’re distracting us,” Zoey forced out. She didn’t stop pumping into Mel’s pussy, but she did corral her thoughts back. “We might not have much time. You need me to come help?”

“There’s nothing I can do alone,” Mel said. Begging goo-eyes met her own, and Zoey didn’t think she was pleading for help, but Zoey’s sticky load. This slime was a complete succubus. “I think you can bait her out, somehow. She’s interested in your aspect, because of its potency. That was my point. So if you come in person, we can do something. Though I’m not entirely sure what. I’ll plan. How long will it take?”

“At least a day,” Zoey said. “Maybe more? I’m not sure. Rosalie would know.” She’d been the one to find Mel’s shard naturally; Zoey had been transported there by Ephy. “Will you be fine?”

“I can survive a day or two,” Mel said. “But I might be on the fritz, by then. She’s messing with delicate systems. Ones I don’t fully understand.”

“I’ll come as fast as I can.”

“As thanks,” Mel gasped, “I’ll let you do that really gross thing you wanted, our first meeting.”

“Gross thing?”

“Having it inside my head is really weird,” Mel said, “but for you, I’ll make an exception.”

“I-I never asked for that.”

“You thought it,” Mel said. “And, gods, when it comes to this cock, I’ll let you put it anywhere.” Her body started to shake. “Fuck. I’m close. Cum with me? Fill me up.”

Zoey adjusted, getting into a kneeling position, lifting Mel’s lower half with her, so that Mel’s head was on the floor but her hips still met Zoey’s in the air. Zoey pumped desperately, watching her cock slide in and out of her translucent gelatin body. Mel felt so different from other girls. In an amazing way.

Zoey shuddered. “Here I come.” Her partner was already shaking in her grip, squeezing her tits as orgasm wracked her. Zoey moaned and slapped one last time into her, cock convulsing.

Hot white strands spurted into Mel’s stomach, filling up the green goo and floating there, suspended. The bizarre sight worked out Zoey’s load, and by the time she was done, a nearly comical amount of white strings mixed around Mel’s gooey interior.

“So amazing …” Mel said, slumping down in exhaustion. “Can’t wait until you’re here in person. We’ll have so much fun.”

The dream fuzzed, and Zoey—even through her post-orgasm exhaustion—looked around, alarmed. She hadn’t know the dream would end when she came.

“Maybe you can share me with that cute blonde of yours,” Mel said. “I can’t believe she wanted to fight the boring way, the first time. Make sure you convince her.” She sighed contentedly. “Bye, now … and make sure you hurry. If I die, it means I can’t have that amazing cock of yours again. I’ll be so upset.”

Zoey would have replied, but the dream darkened, then went black.

245