4.38 – Reunion
6.1k 8 225
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With everyone having found a new resolve to make it to Mel as quickly as possible, they set a much faster pace. In less than half an hour, they’d cut their way out of the stone-brick hallways and into the second stage of the shard, the night-time forest. They trekked down twisting dirt paths, bits of slime and goo clinging to nearby rocks and tree faces. A familiar ‘BEWARE THE SLIME’ warned them of the imminent encounter. Anticipatory of what they’d find, the squad strode forward without slowing.

Though the dungeon had morphed its layout in some ways, the clearing that opened up with a lake of green slime was the same as Zoey remembered. Last time, Mel hadn’t emerged until they’d gotten close. Zoey assumed it would be the same, now. Though she needed help, she was still bound by the rules of the shard—hence why she hadn’t come running for them the moment they’d arrived.

That theory proved true. A few dozen feet away from the lake, the slimy green substance rippled, and a curvy see-through figure poured upward, materializing into a humanoid shape.

Like their previous meeting, a bright smile split the goo-girl’s face, and she threw her arms wide as she ran toward Zoey.

For the second time, Zoey caught a slimegirl-turned-projectile. She had to drop the defective remote vibrator to free her hands.

Mel’s sticky body impacted Zoey’s, and she stepped backward to stabilize. To her side, Rosalie and Delta had tensed, but they could intuit that Mel hadn’t run at her with hostile intentions. Indeed, a look their way showed they were looking at Zoey with amusingly similar expressions: pairs of quirked eyebrows. They probably hadn’t expected her and Mel to be on such friendly terms. To be fair, Zoey was a bit surprised by that, too.

“You came,” Mel said. “I mean, I knew you would, but still!” She pulled away, grinning, and the infectious enthusiasm was hard not to match; Zoey smiled back.

Still in Zoey’s arms, with her legs wrapped around Zoey’s waist—which put her tits at an unfortunately tantalizing height, shoved straight into her face—the goo-girl turned and looked at Delta and Rosalie. “And you brought friends,” she said. “Hi. I’m Mel, short for Emerald Melt. I’ll be your sticky plaything, tonight.”

Zoey remembered her saying something similar the first time they’d met. A boss catchphrase? The thought amused Zoey.

Rosalie seemed unimpressed, and Delta the opposite—extremely impressed. The fox girl was, unsurprisingly, interested in a ‘sticky plaything’.

“Delta,” she said, returning the smile and not-so-subtly running her eyes across Mel’s curves—which were entangled with Zoey’s, seeing how the slime girl had catapulted onto her. “Man. Zoey told me about you, but actually seeing it is something else. Made of slime. Crazy.”

“It comes in handy,” Mel said brightly. A devious smile crossed her lips. “Mostly, it means I can really take a pounding. Not to mention all the other fun stuff.” She turned back to Zoey. “Speaking of! Why aren’t you hard yet?” She wiggled, rubbing her lower half into Zoey and trying to fix that problem.

Only through great effort—and concern—did Zoey stay focused.

She set Mel onto the floor, which she pouted at.

“Are you healthy?” Zoey asked. “We ran into some weird stuff on the way here. But you look fine?”

Mel rolled her eyes. “Like I said, our guest is focusing on parts of me that aren’t as critical. Eating me outward-in, I guess. Though I have no idea why. But yeah, me, myself, I’m mostly fine. Maybe she’s saving the tastiest parts for last?” Mel chewed her lip. “Though I don’t think so. It’s like she’s trying not to hurt me. Or at least as little as possible.”

“That’s some sort of good news?”

“Maybe,” Mel said, sounding unsure. “Anyway, which of you are fucking me first? Or are we going all at once?”

A short pause, taking in the sudden veer of conversation.

Delta chimed in, “Dibs?”

Zoey shot her a reprimanding look, but Delta didn’t seem affected by it; she just smirked back. Zoey turned it toward Mel, next, and found as little shame in the slimegirl as the foxgirl. Zoey shook her head, exasperated. “We’re trying to save your life, Mel.”

“Not having your cock inside me is pretty much as bad as death,” Mel said. “So let’s fix that, first.”

Delta started laughing, and Mel turned to her.

“Or tongue and fingers!” the slimegirl said eagerly. “I’m not picky.” She bounced over to Delta, sensing easier prey. Delta blinked rapidly, having not expected it, then fumbled a step backward as a gooey body impacted her. Mel captured Delta’s lips, and, to Zoey’s exasperation, the foxgirl closed her eyes and melted into the embrace. She cupped Mel’s ass and tugged her in closer, sharing saliva happily.

Zoey shared a look with Rosalie, who rolled her eyes.

“Now isn’t the time,” Rosalie said dryly. “Control yourself, won’t you?”

Delta ignored her. Zoey couldn’t say she wholly blamed her, but if they wanted a productive conversation, the succubus had to be resisted.

Rosalie and Zoey peeled the two kissing girls away from each other. Mel pouted immensely at that, and Delta finally gave a flushed and sheepish look, for the first time abashed at her actions.

“Sorry,” Delta said. “Saving her life, first. Yeah, yeah.”

“What’s the plan?” Zoey asked. “We need more information. How do we help? You said you’d come up with something.”

“I need your cum,” Mel said.

“Mel.”

“No,” Mel said. “That’s the plan. We need to draw it—her?—out, and the best way to do that, I think, is your cum.”

As if demonstrating something, Mel held her hands out and rolled them together. From the goo of her own body, Mel fashioned an object right in front of them. In a quick moment, she’d finished. She held it out, and it took Zoey a second to realize what it was.

A condom. Made from green goo.

“What?” Zoey asked, baffled.

“This is how we’ll collect,” Mel said. She closed the gap to Zoey, then leaned closer and whispered, “I don’t want to say too much. She’s already watching us, I’m pretty sure. Maybe she can hear us, maybe she can’t. But just roll with it, okay?”

“And you aren’t just trying to get laid,” Zoey said dubiously.

“A slime can have two goals at once, can’t she?”

“You promise?”

Mel rolled her eyes. “I promise I’m not actually trying to get myself killed because I love your cock so much. Though it would be worth it. Now stop being so responsible. It’s cute, but I want you three to fuck me.”

Zoey shared a look with Rosalie and Delta. By the expression on the former’s face, she could tell Rosalie wasn’t fully sold on the idea. It went back to their earlier discussion—Rosalie wasn’t as excited to jump into bed with just anybody. And that was perfectly fine.

“I’ll keep a watch out,” Rosalie said.

Delta raised her eyebrows at that, but didn’t seem surprised. She had a good read on Rosalie, too. Rosalie was willing to engage with the lewder parts of the dungeon on occasion, and with Zoey and Delta, but random strangers, much less so.

“More for us,” Delta said, turning to Mel, who seemed disappointed at Rosalie’s rejection, but who perked up at seeing Delta’s hungry eyes. “So. That body of yours, Miss Emerald Melt. What’s it good for?”

“Oh,” Mel said with a devious grin. “All kinds of things. Come find out, why don’t you?”

225