4.39 – ❤ Collecting the Bait
8k 9 232
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Delta advanced on Mel, and the slimegirl basically wiggled in place from excitement. She tossed the green-goo condom she’d formed toward Zoey, who fumbled it in surprise.

The two girls embraced, returning to the kiss Zoey and Rosalie had torn them apart from.

Zoey shared a look with Rosalie. Her cheeks had colored—these events were becoming common, but not the point she could take them in stride—but mostly she seemed exasperated.

“You sure?” Zoey asked. Not because she wanted to pressure Rosalie into it, but because Rosalie sometimes took some pressing to get an honest response.

But she only replied, “I’m sure. And I do think somebody should be keeping watch.”

Zoey couldn’t argue that. What she, Mel, and Delta were about to get into would be pretty distracting, considering there was a magic-eating monster out there, somewhere. Probably watching them, Mel had even said.

Which was weird, if true. That a voyeur was sitting in the shadows somewhere. She looked around and, of course, saw nothing.

Zoey inspected the condom Mel had tossed her. It wasn’t neatly bundled up, so putting it on would be a bit awkward, unable to just roll it down. Fortunately, it seemed she had a moment to herself—Delta and Mel were engaged with each other.

After getting herself situated, she had a long layer of thin, slightly green-tinted material wrapping her cock. Why Mel needed to ‘collect’ from her, Zoey still wasn’t sure. To draw the mysterious entity out? Why would Zoey’s cum be effective at that? At a guess, something to do with Ephy’s blessing—and why the being was interested in Mel’s shard at all.

In the moment, she couldn’t find it in herself to care that much. If Zoey needed to be milked to help Mel, then she guessed she could suffer that fate.

Delta pulled back, breaking Mel’s kiss, and gasping for air. Zoey sympathized. The slimegirl probably didn’t need to breathe, and liked to use that to her advantage.

“This is great and all,” Delta said, “but your body. You said you’d show off, and I’m kinda curious what you meant.”

Mel stepped back. “Well,” she said, “let’s start with the obvious. I’m malleable.”

Her body rippled, and in front of the two of them, the slimegirl’s body reshaped itself.

“Have a type?” Mel asked, breasts growing, and adding several inches to her height—making Delta have to look up, though Mel stayed an inch or two shorter than Zoey. “Skinny? Plush? Tall? Short?”

“Now that,” Delta said, amazed, as Mel adjusted her body a few times for her spectator’s pleasure, “is awesome.” She stepped forward and cupped Mel’s tits and bounced them, experimenting with their new weight. “Shorter, though,” she said. “But keep the tits.”

Mel laughed and obliged. Shortly, the top of her head only came up Delta’s chin—a few inches shorter than where she’d started.

“Turn around,” Delta instructed her.

Mel did so, happy to obey.

Delta squeezed her ass and rolled the gooey substance around. Zoey was equally entranced, watching the material shape itself around Delta’s hands.

“Can’t imagine this could get much better,” Delta murmured, feeling her up. “It’s a neat trick, but the problem is, you’re already perfect.”

“Aw,” Mel said. “You’re sweet. But clearly not that tempting, because I still don’t have you inside me, do I?”

Delta paused, then stopped squeezing her ass and tugged the slime girl in. A hand dipped between Mel’s legs, and she started stroking around, teasing. “You’re that impatient, huh?”

“More than impatient,” Mel said instantly and shamelessly, wiggling around in Delta’s grip, rubbing her lower half into the other girl’s fingers. “This version of myself was literally made to be fucked. So that you’re teasing is really, really mean.”

“This version of yourself?” Delta asked.

Mel threw a look Zoey’s way, ignoring Delta’s question. “And when are you joining in? Just gonna watch us?”

Zoey shrugged. “Enjoying the show. Letting you two make introductions.”

“I think we’re done with that,” Delta said. She looked to Mel. “Hey, does it hurt to go inside you? Like this, I mean?” She poked at Mel’s stomach, wiggling her pointer finger around her belly button. It sank a half-inch or so into her gooey substance.

“Hurt?” Mel asked, shuddering. She grabbed Delta’s hand and urged the digit deeper into her stomach. “No. Go further.”

“It feels good?” Delta asked. She happily obliged, wiggling her finger in, then joined it with a second. Mel let another lewd noise escape. Unsurprisingly, Delta wasn’t put off by the oddness of the situation. “Even your stomach?”

“My whole body is an erogenous zone,” Mel said shakily, moaning as Delta’s fingers explored around her stomach. “Like I said, I’m literally made for this. And very pent up.”

“I’ve got an idea,” Delta said, facing Zoey. “Get down on the ground.”

Zoey could tell by the glint in Delta’s eye that she’d imagined something fun, discovering how Mel’s body worked. So, obviously, she obeyed.

She got down on the grassy floor, cock sticking upward and still wrapped in Mel’s goo-created sheath. Her two partners approached. Zoey spared a quick look for Rosalie, who, despite claims to be ‘staying watchful’, seemed awfully absorbed in what was going on. She flushed and looked away as soon as Zoey’s eyes pointed her way, and Zoey smirked.

She didn’t know if seeing them have fun would change Rosalie’s mind in wanting to join in, but either result was good. Whatever Rosalie wanted.

Those thoughts were dispelled pretty quickly.

“Get on her,” Delta told Mel. “I want to try something.”

“Happily,” Mel breathed, joining Zoey on the ground, sitting on her lap. Zoey’s cock stuck up between them, and Mel marveled it, running her hands along her length. A few shuddering noises escaped Zoey at the talented fingers playing with her.

“Down flat,” Delta instructed.

Zoey did so, laying out so her back pressed into the grass.

“Now take her,” Delta ordered Mel. “And go slow. I want to see it happen.” She sat next to Zoey, on her knees, facing Mel. “A see-through body … that’s seriously amazing.”

Zoey couldn’t help herself from reaching out and squeezing Delta’s ass, seeing it presented. Delta looked over her shoulder with a smirk, fox-tail swishing, then back forward.

Her brief distraction went forgotten as Mel lifted her hips up and lined herself up to Zoey. Delta’s ass was amazing, but Mel’s see-through body was also a pretty great—hard to resist. Delta leaned close, as enraptured, maybe even more so, than Zoey.

Gooey pussy lips teased Zoey’s cock tip as Mel rubbed back and forth, spreading herself open.

“Go slow,” Delta repeated, sounding breathless. She leaned even closer.

Mel lowered down, letting out a whine as Zoey penetrated her.

“So fucking big,” she whined. “Spreading me so … so wide. A-Ah!”

Zoey’s cock slid in, leaving her tip suspended in a see-through body. Mel wiggled on top of her, body shaking in pleasure.

“Good girl,” Delta murmured. “Keep it going. Take that fat cock. You’re doing great.”

Inch by inch, Mel worked her way down, taking her time, putting on a show for a captivated Delta. Even entranced, Delta kept herself to the side, making sure Zoey could enjoy the show too.

And the sight was one of the better parts—as amazing as Mel felt, getting to see her cock crawl up her stomach, floating inside her, was one of the more erotic parts of the experience. And the noises she made, the little twitches of her hips as she was filled up, struggling to take Zoey’s size.

“Almost there,” Delta murmured. “Keep it going. Such a good girl.”

“So … much …”

Mel finally hit Zoey’s thighs, and all fourteen inches stood proudly inside the goo girl.

Delta leaned up on her knees, then kissed Mel. “Good job,” she said between pecks, teasing and pulling at Mel’s lower lip. “I knew you could do it. Now, tell me if this is uncomfortable, okay?”

“Okay?” Mel murmured back, obviously not knowing what Delta had planned, but more than eager for it. Zoey didn’t either, but she had high hopes.

Delta placed a hand on Mel’s stomach—still shifted to the side so Zoey could see—then pressed gently forward. Slowly, her hand sank into the gooey material of Mel’s body.

Zoey shivered, realizing suddenly what Delta’s idea was. She wasn’t sure if the logistics would work, but the idea—the idea was enticing.

With her hand submerged, Delta gripped Zoey’s cock inside Mel’s body.

“How’s that feel?” Delta asked. She rubbed up and down, sliding her grip along Zoey’s shaft. “Good?” It seemed targeted at both of them.

“More than good,” Mel moaned. “Can I start moving, now?” Without waiting for a response, she lifted herself up, then slapped back down. Zoey’s cock slid around inside her gooey pussy, and Delta’s hand caressed her along the way. Delta moved her wrist slowly up and down, in tempo, jerking her off even while Zoey was buried into Mel’s pussy.

Getting jerked off while fucking a girl at the same time. As amazing as it was strange. Really, what had Zoey’s life become?

“So good,” Mel repeated. “Fuck, I-I’m already close. I can feel it. Your cock is so unfair.”

The next bounce of Mel’s hips came faster, less exploratory. Then the next, and the next, and Mel worked into a rhythm, the slow and caressing pace turning into a bouncing and frantic one. Two tight grips milked Zoey’s cock at once—a slimegirl’s pussy, and Delta, fingers teasing and caressing at her tip.

Loud slaps of gooey slime on skin filled the air. Zoey held onto Mel’s thighs and joined in the effort, craning her hips up to hit just a bit harder, bury her cock into Mel with just a bit more fervor.

Atop her, Mel cried out as pleasure started to wrack her body, grabbing her tits and squeezing. She wiggled and shook, hips slapping up and down as fast as she could manage, and finally she fell forward, pressing her tits into Zoey’s. Delta continued to pump even through the awkward positioning.

Mel cradled Zoey’s face with both hands and kissed her. Zoey drank in Mel’s taste—and especially the noises of her orgasm, the breathless and excited sounds going straight into Zoey’s mouth. Even that became too much for Mel to consciously contribute to, though, and she pulled back and buried her forehead into Zoey’s shoulder as white-hot pleasure crashed through her, shaking her entire body. Zoey diligently fucked her through the process, pumping fourteen inches of girl cock with loud slaps of flesh.

As Mel’s climax started to come down, Zoey slowed—but the slimegirl, only half recovered, pulled back and tutted disapprovingly at her. “Nuh-uh. Keep going. Faster. Enjoy me. We need your cum.” She shuddered. “And I don’t need a break. M-Made for fucking, remember?”

In a short moment, Mel was bouncing on top of Zoey with as much excitement as before. Delta’s hand inside her stomach also kept working. Zoey groaned as the sensation built and built. She didn’t try to hold off; it wasn’t even the goal, so she indulged. Not that she could have resisted, with her cock attacked by two girls at once—and in such a strange way.

“C-Close,” Zoey said.

As if sharing thoughts, Delta pulled her hand out out of Mel’s stomach, and Mel lifted herself off. The two girls posted to either side of Zoey, four hands suddenly attacking her length. While not as incredibly overwhelming as getting jerked off while inside Mel, being attended to by four skilled hands was still a lot of sensation to handle.

Then Delta leaned down and started teasing Zoey with her mouth, wrapping her lips around her cock head, and Zoey really didn’t stand a chance. She arched her hips upward, burying deeper into Delta’s mouth, which the girl took in stride, and then she finally came, the building pressure becoming too much.

Thick white ropes burst from Zoey’s cock, searing up her length with electrifying ecstasy. Delta worked the strings out with her mouth and tongue, teasing away, and four hands aided in the effort, stroking her impressive length as her climax arrived.

As she pumped string after string into Mel’s condom, Delta was forced to pull her mouth off.

“Keep it going,” Delta murmured to Zoey, locking violet eyes with hers as she stroked away. “Be a good girl and give us everything. Empty that fat cock of yours. Do it for us.”

Mel kissed Zoey, working her through her climax, and Delta kept teasing Zoey with lewd words.

She really, really appreciated that.

Finally, her entire load worked out of her, Zoey sagged into the ground, feeling dizzy.

232